Opiniones de Safari

Sobre Safari

Safari es un navegador intuitivo que prioriza la seguridad y la personalización.

Descubre más sobre Safari

It comes integrated with Mac so it’s usually the first webpage you open to start searching online. It’s a clean look and easy to use.

Contras:

Safari does not integrate with other ecosystems besides Mac OS. Hence you will have to witch to other web browsers that can accommodate the ecosystem that you are part with.

Valoraciones de Safari

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.1/10

Safari tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 90 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Safari antes?

Filtrar opiniones (90)

Logistica en Panamá
Banca, 201-500 empleados

Navegador functional

5.0 hace 10 meses

Por el momento se maneja bien al momento de navegar en internet, es seguro por su sistema cerrado, rápido y amigable.

Contras:

Deben mejorar la parte de las ventanas de navegación, por lo demás está bien.

Thomas
Thomas
Producer en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Works as well as Chrome, but not connected to Google.

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It’s easy to use and never lets me down.

Works great— very intuitive layout- buttons and controls are where you expect

Contras:

Occasionally some web functions won’t work as expected because a site is designed for Chrome- but it’s unusual- and works way better than Explorer or Edge.

Tureen Punit
Tureen Punit
Data Engineer and DBA en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Why Safari is the best browser

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I love using Safari for all my daily browsing needs as it is a fast, simple, and secure browser. Safari gives me the freedom of choosing my default search engine between Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, and Ecosia. I love the fact that it auto-fills my information when needed, blocks popups, and helps manage both favorites and extensions seamlessly. I love the privacy and security options it provides like hiding the IP address from trackers, giving fraudulent website warnings, blocking all cookies, etc. As an avid user of Apple's Safari, I highly recommend it.

Safari is the best browser as compared to the other mainstream browsers, especially for Apple users. It is fast, lightweight, easy to use, and comes with an array of privacy options for an enhanced user experience. It has a smooth interface and users can perform search function on Safari using Siri. Safari makes it easy to work seamlessly across various Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Also with the new update, users can now choose from having the search bar on top or bottom.

Contras:

I am a huge fan of Safari and have been using it for years now. I can safely say that I haven't come across a single thing that I dislike about it. Safari is a great browser and it makes browsing a great experience for me. The private browsing mode is good and so is the ability of Safari to block trackers and ads.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Content creator specialist en Egipto
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Simple software for simple use

1.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I'm not satisfied because it didn't help in business the way I thought.

This software is preferable for personal use not for business use as it doesn't have that much of features.

Contras:

The features are not enough for business use and despite the simple design of the product, it's not clear while using.

TeHilla
Student en Jamaica
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1,001-5,000 empleados

The Best Search Engine

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I love Safari. I believe that it is superior to the other search engines that I have utilized. I haven’t experienced any problems and I appreciate the search speeds

Fast searching speeds Relevant and accurate results Accessible and easily identifiable bookmark tab

Contras:

I wish they would put the search bar for the mobile app back at the top of the page

Dhruba
Software Engineer en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best browser from Apple

5.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

I LOVE Safari! No, really. I don't use any other browser on my phone. The app is super intuitive to use and has all the features I need in a browser. This is the best browser from Apple yet!

Contras:

I really love Safari. I mean, of course, who doesn't? It's not just a browser. It's the best browser out there! It's fast and efficient and I would never want to use anything else. And the fact that it is an Apple product means that it is high quality and very secure!

Craig
Consultant of Continuous Improvement en EE. UU.
Seguros, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Safari is perfectly functional but not perfect

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Safari, like all internet browsers, is easy to use. It does exactly what I need it to do, which is browse the internet (whether for leisure or for research). It also appears to be a low-bandwidth application, which is great.

Contras:

It doesn’t feel as safe and secure as other browsers. I didn’t realize this until I started using other browsers, but the difference is noticeable. For example, Safari does a poor of stopping ads and pop-ups compared to others.

Nielsen Roda
ESL Teacher en Filipinas
Administración educativa, 5,001-10,000 empleados

This is so awesome!

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: The benefits of this feature is very important and very easy to use. Very inconvenient and very helpful.

The product is so easy to use. I appreciate it's feature and this feature make me feel comfortable and it will completely search all the words that i want to search.

Contras:

Sometimes it's difficult to search because the product that i use with this feature safari is running too slow maybe because of my old unit.

Ratulovszky
Web Developer en Hungría
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo

A perfect browser

5.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Safari is a perfect browser for the average user and is guaranteed to make things easier for users with its powerful and modern features.

What I really like about the software is that it provides users with efficient and smooth usage in addition to having a modern desige.

Contras:

I don't like that the ad blocker removes almost no ads, which is confusing for the average user.

Director en España
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Safari vs Others

4.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I tend to use Firefox and Chrome instead, besides the fact that Safari comes already preinstalled in any Mac.

Safari integrates well with the MacOS suite of software, specially if you also have an iPhone (I don't, I do have a MacBook).

Contras:

It's a bit limited in features when compared to Chrome or Firefox. I use browsing a lot and I find Safari lacking personalization features. I really like Firefox, but later versions are dissapointing.

rene
Owner / en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

Greatest

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

How absolutely easy it is . They look out for you and privatized info

No answer. Doesn’t apply . Works great for my needs

César
César
Computer engineer en Panamá
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados

A minimalist browser

4.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: In my opinion, it is one of the fastest and best optimized browsers I have tried, it has very few features, but what it does have it does well. It is a browser that will keep you protected and will never let you down. It is an excellent browser, highly recommended.

Safari is Apple's official browser, therefore its entire relationship with the Apple system is a point to take into account, because the integration it has with all other Apple services is incredible and unique. The browser is simple and intuitive, it doesn't have a great interface, but it doesn't have much padding, it's a direct browser, it gives you what you need and what it promises, it has the tools you need and nothing else; It doesn't get complicated by giving you many customization options, it's a complete browser that is already assembled and perfectly optimized. In terms of search speed, the speed is good, on any device, in addition, the extension system is great, and the security that offers you when browsing is very necessary. In conclusion, it is a great browser that fulfills everything it promises.

Contras:

It is a browser with very few bugs, it has few functionalities, but the ones it does have, it performs well. Perhaps the only negative point is the interface, which, at the cost of gaining simplicity and speed, seems a bit bland to me, but in general, it is an almost perfect browser.

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
CEO en México
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Safari, a single and minimalist browser that meets all the requirements of an Apple lover

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Safari permitted me to have a better workflow when working on a Mac, supporting me to preserve battery and optimize the efficiency of my computer thanks to this native software, safari has nothing to desire to other browsers, because it is completely designed for macOS and IOS platforms ... and that makes it a fantastic browser.

The beauty and personality of safari breathe in its simplicity, a browser that satisfies everything the Apple user wants, notwithstanding its minimalism, this software is extremely versatile, leaving us to create bookmarks to quickly access any content we want, safari allows us to have greater security of our data and searches, allowing us to choose a variety of search engines and the opportunity to choose or not certain features that allow us to have greater control of our privacy.

Contras:

Sadly safari is only officially available on Apple products, leaving android and windows users without this great alternative.

Alexander
Medical Writer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Safari: Good for introductions to the world wide web

4.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Safari is decent when it comes to the speed and hard drive space. Not that great in regards to versatility, features, and security.

Safari's biggest advantage is that it comes prepackaged with all apple devices/products. Besides that, it's a fairly rudimentary browser that doesn't take up much space on a computer. Out of all the browsers out there, Safari is one of the fastest and lightest browsers to have on a computer and/or device, simply because it is simply built without many features or add ons. This makes it a good web browser, as well, for those who are brand new to surfing the internet.

Contras:

The features for this browser are limited. Privacy settings are minimal, security is best only on apple devices, and bookmarks management is only useful mostly in relation to iCloud. The minimal features of Safari, severely narrow its usability to just visiting different sites on the internet.

Inaam
Business Development Manager en Pakistán
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Safari Web Browser

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Safari is a fast and secure web browser and is very stable. Once you start using it you can not think to shifting from it as no other web browser seems this good then.

Safari is one of the most popular browsers, and the primary web browser for almost every IOS and Mac user. It has a very intuitive user interface. Safari puts a high emphasis on data safety and security which is further increased by its powerful tracking blocker and private browsing mode. It hosts a very efficient ad blocker, which makes you surf the internet without dealing with pop up ads every now and then. It also supports dark mode which is comfortable for eyes to use at night and also saves battery power. It has a large variety of extensions which further increases its functionalities.

Contras:

It is primarily available for Apple products and does not support windows or android. Also is relatively a bit inflexible when it comes to customization.

Gregor
Senior Operations Executive en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Excellent

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: In a work context, I mostly use it for working when I am away from my laptop and restricted to my phone. I find Gmail easier to use through Safari than through the Gmail app, I use it to remember my login details through Okta and I use it through social media to gain greater insights into competitor behaviours.

I find it useful that it connects to my Google and Okta accounts through my work phone, making it really easy to manage logins across devices. It's also nicely-connected to Twitter, which assists greatly in my work in competitor tracking. Safari is quick, slick and easy-to-use as a web browser as it's so well-integrated into the other software I use.

Contras:

I feel like it runs a little more slowly than Google Chrome on a computer, especially when running SQL through Metabase. This is why I choose to use Google Chrome on my work computer. But through my phone, Safari works fantastically - though I do not use Metabase through my phone.

Julienne
Self-employed en EE. UU.
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

Great Second Browser

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: I like this browser, and, even though, I use it for a second browser, it comes in handy when edge is giving me bad request on certain websites that I'm trying to look at. I can just pull them up in this browser and they work fine. It has a slightly different appearance than edge, but it grows on you. Also, I use Safari more on my phone than I do on the computer.

It comes in handy, when edge is giving me problems. It also boots up real quick. Also, has a real attractive appearance to it.

Contras:

Not as user friendly as edge. Sometimes doesn't load as fast as edge.

Janice
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Safari is my all-time favorite browser

5.0 hace 6 meses

Safari is the best of the best browsers. My absolute favorite thing about it is how FAST it is. It's a snappy browser from start-up to browsing. And it's the only browser that doesn't make ad-heavy websites data hogs.

Contras:

I will be honest, there really isn't anything bad I can say about this software.

Margaret
Marketing en Francia
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Google Chrome is better

4.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Safari is my second favorite browser, but Google Chrome comes in first.

Safari is always reliable and well integrated with Apple devices.

Contras:

Safari was great for a while, but it has not kept up with competitors in terms of features and compatability. Crashes often.

Senior Vice President and Director of Community Relations en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 2-10 empleados

Safari is a Great Browser

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: As mentioned above, since switching over to Apple products, the experience with Safari has been great.

We recently switched from using Chrome to Safari as the main web browser in our office. Most of our equipment has been transitioned over to Apple, so the sharing platform, bookmarks, and capabilities of the browser work very well for all of us in the office.

Contras:

As with most browsers, there can be some instances of tracking, but you can manage this fairly well with Safari.

Luan
CEO en Brasil
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Safari for Mac

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: very good user experience making it easy to use between mac and iphone

the app works very well and is super agile and efficient

Contras:

the option to translate pages is not so efficient. on some sites only a part that is translated and not the site as a whole

Hossam
Hossam
Veterinarian , marketing of digital , medical product en Egipto
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Dr Hos tech review

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Excellent , Professional protect privacy one of my best browsers

Fast browsing , Bookmarks , protect your privacy from any invasion and notify you if any risk possible

Contras:

Nothing I noticed is bad even in appearance

Dominik
developer en Alemania
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Best Browser

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: daily companion

the most important thing for me on the internet is the protection of my data. that's why i use safari

Contras:

variable designs would be a good extension

Robert
Business Development en EE. UU.
Impresión, 11-50 empleados

Great all around

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I love Safari and I use it on a daily basis and it's open on my desktop at all times of the day.

I find its ease of use to be its key feature but, all of the features are set up for speed and ease of use. The search function is great and there are many services that I use that only work in Safari so that's always going to be something I find useful. I also love how easy it is to clear my cache/cookies and browsing history.

Contras:

The only con is that Safari is not on all of the PC's.

Eslam
Automation Engineer en Egipto
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A fast and easy to use browser

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: It is a very good and fast browser if you own an Apple device. Its minimalism and lightness make it a very good choice.

Fast and very easy to use on all devices, but is better suited for apple devices. The new update makes safari block trackers without you having to do anything which is a nice security feature. As well as navigate and open new tabs very easily. It also doesn't take up much space.

Contras:

It is not very customizable like other browsers. When using it on my iPhone and having multiple tabs open, it consumes a sizable amount of battery life.