Opiniones de Zoho Marketing Automation

Sobre Zoho Marketing Automation

Zoho Marketing Automation is an all-in-one marketing automation software used to manage marketing activities across multiple channels

Descubre más sobre Zoho Marketing Automation

4.3
Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

Zoho Marketing Automation tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 4 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Zoho Marketing Automation antes?

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Sales & Marketing Automation Expert en India
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Zoho Marketing Automation Review by Mehandi Islam - Sales & Marketing Automation Expert

5 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Problems which I am solving/helping my clients to solve with Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Running Email Campaigns.
2) Running Automated Email Campaigns / Drip Campaigns.
3) Understanding the Visitor's behaviour, how they are interacting with the website.
The benefits which I got from Zoho Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing - less load on the pocket to use the software.
2) Running Affordable email campaigns.
3) Campaign Management is easy.
4) Running and Managing Automated Email Campaigns.
5) Saving a lot of our time by creating templates and using them later again and again.

Features which I like most about this software are:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing. 2) A Variety of Features ( though it is not fully reliable) 3) Lead Management 4) Web Assistant ( this helps in analyzing how the visitor is interacting with our website) 5) WorkFlow - This helps in sending email sequences and performing certain tasks as well send data to other apps.

Contras:

The Feature which I like least about this software:- 1) Overall speed of the Software at which it refreshes/loads. 2) Very Few Integrations with 3rd party Software. 3) If they can make their "Qualification" Feature more robust and easy to use. Not Reliable to run a business

Claire S.
Spiritual Mentor and Coach en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

Comprehensive Marketing Software

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Positive experience.

Zoho Marketing Automation has the features you need for your marketing campaigns. I mostly use the leads and email campaigns management components. I like being able to set and just monitor so that I can attend to focus on other aspects. Also works with the website.

Contras:

Nothing at this time. A rep set up a session with me and walked me through it.

Swadesh P.
Swadesh P.
Marketing Ambassador en India
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados

Zoho Campaigns is better

2 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Not a very good experience, was hoping for more.

Didn't like anything particularly well. We've worked with more powerful Marketing automation software like ActiveCampaign, so Zoho is nowhere close with them.

Contras:

We weren't able to integrate with Zoho CRM and we found that Zoho Campaigns was much better integrated and easy to use as compared to Marketing Automation, most likely because this is relatively newly added. The automation builder is also very bad, not easy to drag drop as we were able to on AcitveCampaign, so definitely need to make it easy to use.

Saira Y.
Saira Y.
Automation specialist en Pakistán
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Saira's review on Zoho Automation

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Personally, my overall experience with Zoho is awesome, It is the best CRM for data analyses, email scheduling, having campaigns, auto-response, mapping and automating the stuff about the buesiness.

What I like the most about the Zoho is, easy to use, provides the best functionality and automation as well as not expensive.

Contras:

Well! What I see using Zoho is, that it has limited customer support.