Opiniones de Security for Everyone

Sobre Security for Everyone

Our aim is to make cybersecurity understandable, affordable and manageable for everyone.

Descubre más sobre Security for Everyone

I have tried some automated tools in the past but SfE seems better so far, and saved a lot of time.

Valoraciones de Security for Everyone

4.6
Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

Security for Everyone tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 11 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (11)

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Security for Everyone antes?

Filtrar opiniones (11)

Penetration Tester, CEO en India
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados

Excellent tool, saves time

5.0 hace 7 meses

Contras:

Just like any other automated tool, there is some false positives, but if you know penetration testing you can always take a look at the report and identify those.

hace 7 meses

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and share your experience with Security for Everyone. I'm so glad you found our product useful and that it saved you time! I appreciate the feedback on false positives, we're always working hard to improve our algorithm and get better at predicting malicious behavior. This is a top priority for us--we want users like you to be confident in their security. That said, if there are any specific sites or pages that triggered alerts that were not accurate, please feel free to reach out to us at support@securityforeveryone.com with a screenshot of the alert in question and we'll take a look into it right away!

Ugur
DevOps en Turquía
Inalámbrico, 2-10 empleados

Good Buy

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Found two critical malware on my website for free. I am waiting for their plans now.

What I like about Sec4e is the ease of use to protect my web site.

Contras:

I think they could come up with a better UI.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for the review, Ugur! I'm glad to hear that Security for Everyone is working out well for you and your site. We're always looking into ways to improve our UI as well as adding new features so thank you for bringing this up. We will be sure to take your reccomendation into consideration.

Smaran
Security Researcher en Nepal
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados

Great Product

3.0 hace 7 meses

The speed and the user experience are the greatest thing i have experienced.

Contras:

Some features should be available in free plan as well.

hace 7 meses

Thanks for reviewing Security for Everyone, Smaran. We're glad you like our product! We understand that some features are only available to pro users and we've tried to make these features as useful as possible so they can be worth the price tag when we begin to charge for pro plan. However, we also want to make sure that everyone has access to a great security solution, which is why we offer pro plan for free right now and try to offer many of the same features in our free plan with only a limitation. I'm happy to hear you enjoy everything else about Security for Everyone and I hope this helps answer your concern about pricing.

Fatih Sinan
Software Developer en Turquía
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great to scan for vulnerabilities on a regular basis

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I understand that they are still on their Beta version, so I would expect them to improve their product for the time they begin to charge us for their services.

I like that it is free and easy to use. I have been a user for almost a year now, and the new UI is way more advanced and easier comparing with the one they had before.

Contras:

The new UI doesn't let me to scan for all the vulnerabilities, it is the only thing I would prefer in the old one rather than the new one, even if it's more thorough right now. It really doesn't matter to me as I know what to scan for in specific. But, it would be a nice-to-have when I deploy a new big change in our website.

hace 6 meses

Thank you for your insightful review, Fatih Sinan. We're glad to hear that Security for Everyone has been helpful to you. We appreciate the feedback about our new UI and be happy to confirm that as we continue to develop S4E, we will be looking at ways to make it more comprehensive so that it can serve a wider range of users' needs. Your suggestion about scanning for vulnerabilities with one click is duly noted and is on our development list. Thank you again!

Karan Preet
cybersecurity developer en Canadá
Contabilidad, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good product and is user friendly

4.0 hace 7 meses

Good for reporting tool, seems user friendly

Contras:

context focus could be less important sometimes

hace 7 meses

Hi Karan, thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you found Security for Everyone easy-to-use and think that we provide good reporting tools. We're always trying to make it easier for people to stay secure in their daily lives, but are also aware of the importance of context when dealing with security issues. We will take your feedback into consideration when designing future features!

Shuvam
Bug Bounty Hunter en Nepal
Seguridad e investigaciones, Trabajador autónomo

Awesome Security Product for Security Professionals Bug Bounty Hunters

5.0 hace 6 meses

Unlike other products , the speed is very awesome . It can detect deeper attack surface and it is easy to use .

Contras:

Overall performance is good . More features must be integrated with free plan .New users can be given free access to paid plans at least for a day .

hace 6 meses

Thank you for the positive review Shuvam, I'm glad to hear that our product is working well for you. We're always looking at ways to improve and we'll make sure your feedback on features are passed on.

Mihir
Student en India
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

One Stop Solution

5.0 hace 7 meses

Best part of subscription is weekly newsletter by Security for Everyone

Contras:

None everything is as expected & promised.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for your kind words, Mihir. We're happy to hear that our newsletter has been helpful and informative. We strive to deliver the best possible service in every way we can--from providing well-researched content on security topics to making sure that all of our customers are taken care of. I'm glad to know that you've found Security for Everyone's services valuable!

Alaister
Alaister
System Administrator en Hong Kong
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful vulnerability scanning tool for websites

4.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: I run two WordPress and two Laravel websites and they are now protected by their vulnerability scanners and health checks.

There are many scans available for a range of applications like WordPress and Laravel. The scan process only takes around 10 seconds to finish.

Contras:

There should be a one-click scan button running all vulnerability scanners of a type of software, instead of using them one-by-one in the Scan Repository.

hace 6 meses

Hi Alaister, thank you for taking the time to write a review for Security for Everyone. We're glad to hear that it's been useful in protecting your WordPress and Laravel websites. We have plans in the pipeline to allow one-click scanning across all vulnerability scanners and will take a look into it to making our scans more efficient for you.

Apoorv
Software Engineer en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados

Usage review for S4E

4.0 hace 7 meses

The vuln scanning portion, is a real gem consisting of good and advanced features.

Contras:

Well.there is nothing up.in any of the tools for which we must talk wring, after seeing the efforts behind it This is also one of the awesome tools, which covers its scope properly m

hace 7 meses

Hi Apoorv, I am very glad to hear that Security for Everyone is meeting all of your needs! We really appreciate the time you took to write this thoughtful review. Thank you again for choosing Security4Everyone as your security solution provider.

Gaurav
Researchs en India
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo

awesome tool

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Awesome

Good information i found using tool alot to learn

Contras:

Neet to be less expensive so all can afford

hace 7 meses

Hi Gaurav, thanks for taking the time to review our product! I'm glad you found it useful and informative. You can upgrade your plan to pro for free right now as we are on the Beta phase for pro plan. We're looking into ways of making Security for Everyone more accessible so that everyone can afford to be safe online for the time we begin to charge.

Fei
Student en Canadá
Redes informáticas, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Useful and Powerful, but not easy to use

4.0 hace 6 meses

There are a lot of scans available, covering many commonly-used web apps. The scan is also very fast. A lot of educational information is provided for those with less experience with web security.

Contras:

There is no automatic scheduled scanning, no suggested scan tools, and the interface is a little difficult to navigate. For an operator of a personal blog, this means spending a lot of time trying to find the test I should use and still not knowing whether I am still missing something.