15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre monday sales CRM

Recomendado para empresas pequeñas y medianas, monday sales CRM es un CRM sin código totalmente personalizable que centraliza las ventas y la comunicación con el cliente.

Descubre más sobre monday sales CRM

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Contras:

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Valoraciones de monday sales CRM

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

monday sales CRM tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 384 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado monday sales CRM antes?

Filtrar opiniones (384)

Álvaro
Álvaro
Freelance en España
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Para la gestión de contactos y un buen seguimiento, es una opción realmente interesante

4.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Se trata de un CRM realmente interesante para empresas de diferentes tamaños y sectores para automatizar y mejorar sus procesos de ventas y marketing, mejorar la eficiencia de sus equipos de ventas, aumentar la productividad y mejorar la colaboración entre equipos. Con algunas funcionalidades mejorables en aspectos como marketing y ventas

La interfaz es realmente intuitiva y muy personalizable, además puede integrarse con otras herramientas con mucha facilidad

Contras:

Para el tema marketing, las funcionalidados son demasiado limitadas, deberían trabajar más en este campo!!

Zac
Zac
President / CEO en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

Contras:

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Sales Cloud y Asana

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: Monday has a much more user-friendly interface which is important to me when onboarding new team members. I want to make our system something people enjoy using instead of dreading to do a daily task on a non-ergonomic system like some of the competitors.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It is a great tool to control our sales efforts of all kinds

4.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It aids in keeping tabs on our various sales efforts, giving us an accurate picture of where we stand, and facilitating the dissemination of vital sales data throughout the organization.

Boards may be readily moved and interacted with one another. If you're in the real estate business, I highly recommend this software. Maintain an excellent database. Simple to complete on any device.

Contras:

There is nothing I don't like about Monday.com CRM so far, except that it doesn't integrate with our SAP product. The inability to do content searches using MondayDoc is a notable omission from Monday.com.

Dana
CRM Consultant en RU
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

2.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

Contras:

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: We loved the designs and easy ways to communicate and collaborate work together.

Sandy
Sales Development Manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Monday Sales CRM hits all the marks

4.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Customer service was solid and the product is intuitive, useful and very affordable.

Monday Sales CRM is customizable, so that the user can create automated workflow that is adaptable to their needs and it can grow and change as the user's company's needs change. It was also among the least expensive/best value CRMs that I looked at.

Contras:

The customizable features are a double edged sword, because while they are great, there is quite a bit of time and program knowledge that needs to be acquired in order to properly implement it.

Alternativas consideradas: Maximizer CRM y Nutshell

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager en Canadá
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

5.0 hace 2 años

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Contras:

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM: We wanted to combine the Procore document management system with CRM and Sales, Monday.com does both.

Software anterior: Procore

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: We started Monday.com as a free trail and be the end of the month had it 75% integrated with our needs and we strayed with it.

Samuel
Samuel
Founder en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Would recommend to manage everything

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

Contras:

The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

Alternativas consideradas: Workzone, Trello y ClickUp

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: Interface looked prettier and more seamless. Price was also a factor. Free trial convinced us to use monday!

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Contras:

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Regina Sophia
Product Lead en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I love using monday Sales CRM!

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Our sales reporting have become easier since we used monday.com sales crm! Our [sensitive content hidden] loved it

I like that it's user friendly and that every update can be reflected to the dashboard. We don't have to create our own reports

Contras:

Data import could be improved especially bulk imports

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Sales Cloud y Zendesk Sell

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: We can relate it to our internal monday.com work management and we can easily switch when needed

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

Contras:

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: Price, functionality and the User Interface (UI)

Seejal
Sr Systems Engineer en Países Bajos
Biotecnología, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best one to have for a business analyst

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of use. Quick resolution from support team. Loads of features.

Contras:

Pricing is on the higher side. Duplicate data are a concern.

Caitlin
Reservations Manager en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Contras:

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Graham
Director en Australia
Aviación y aeroespacial, 2-10 empleados

Monday.com for engineering

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

Contras:

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Alternativas consideradas: Trello y Asana

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Software anterior: Trello

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Gennaro
Head of Sales en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Monday.com Review

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Contras:

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Pam
Mortgage Loan Officer en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

Contras:

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Ari
BDR en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Super easy to use and customize

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: makes our operations run smoother

Ease of set up and ease of learning curve

Contras:

nothing. The software works well and does everything we need it to do.

Alternativas consideradas: Zoho CRM

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM: needed something simpler and easier to use and configure

Software anterior: Salesforce Service Cloud

Razones para cambiar a monday sales CRM: faster set up

Daichi
Business Development Manager en Indonesia
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The solution of our company looking for

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Since I joined the company in 2019, our sales team worked with the manual system like spreadsheet, etc. We often missed our client agreement due date because there is no platform to manage it with reminder or automation. With Monday.com we can manage our sales work perfectly, we can get a very useful notification of certain task, we can send a client satisfaction survey to our client easily.

The automation and integration are very helpful. I can explore more features by using Monday.com

Contras:

The desktop app sometimes got crash, so I prefer using browser version

Colleen
Vice President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent Project Management Tool!

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.
It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Contras:

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Director en RU
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Monday.com USer reveiw

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

Contras:

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

Alternativas consideradas: Salesforce Service Cloud y Pipedrive

Razones para elegir monday sales CRM: The price and ease of use.

Software anterior: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Daniel
Publishing Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

My life is in Monday.com

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I started using Monday.com about 5 years ago and never looked back. The more features they add the better this platform becomes. Great support.

Everything from the customer support to the ability to build API makes Monday.com my go to platform for project management and CRM as well as communication management. My co-workers laugh at how often I reference the things I track in Monday.

Contras:

Conditional logic in the Form view would be helpful rather than having to use a third party app

Alternativas consideradas: Airtable

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Monday.Com simplifies our business and streamlines our communication.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Monday.com is my love language. It is soothing to my brain to create boards and processes in the system that I know are going to improve efficiency, communication, and customer experience.

Monday is how my brain operates. It allows me to create processes, improve the efficiency of workflows, improve communication, and simplify what needs to be simplified in order for our small team to make a big impact. I love being able to integrate email and automate the steps that would otherwise be needlessly time consuming.

Contras:

On large boards, we begin seeing glitches, like time tracking not immediately working properly. This is generally fixable by archiving items and reducing board content, but it's one of the areas that seems a bit bogged down when we have a lot going on. This is not enough to sway me away from monday. It's definitely outweighed by the Pros.

William
Ad Specialist / Creative en EE. UU.

Solid CRM with other capabilities

5.0 hace 2 años

I like that our team can track all of our projects and make sure that we are on time and staying on track. We can track the amount of time that a task has taken us. I also like that we can keep track of our contacts, and incoming leads and what they need from our company.

Contras:

Teaching our team and clients how to use the platform can be a little difficult at times. Also, there have been times where automations were slow to trigger or didn't at all for a little bit.

Alternativas consideradas: Asana

Marc
Marc
Chief Relationship Architect en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A bit of patience and focus Monday.com will transform your work life!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Wanted a more efficient way to manage internal processes and the ability to refine and document best practices. Tear off the lid on the most successful contributors/managers across the organization and what they DO in order to be better as an organization.
Wanted a way to keep track of everything and focus limited human resources to maximize efficiency.

Hard to know what people were working on so had to send emails to get updates - now NO time spent reading, writing, or dealing with internal emails Know where everything stands - no redundancy Customizable CRM automation and integrations Following up leads easily and not having to get things buried in the box Onboarding clients is faster Management time saved Everyone at the company is united and on the same page

Contras:

I am not a fan of the sidebar to include minor or tasks as it feels a bit clunky. The learning curve, for me, was a bit long. Not that it's hard to use but it's that there are SO SO many things this software does to make your life easier and more efficient we are STILL uncovering new and better ways of doing things.

Emilie
ceo/founder en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Does the thinking for you!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We continue to love our choice to manage all of our workflows on Monday. We've reduced the times that we've said "I sent you an email about that, let me find it" to practically zero. We have "delegated" tiny reminders and handoffs to the Monday.com automations, reducing human oversight. And we love the confetti when a status changes to "done."

The frameworks the Monday.com offers for CRM, and for pretty much every other business function, are really the visual representation of best practices. Our small team finds that we are able to capture core processes easily, and just as often we learn how to really map out our action plans using the wisdom already baked in to the templates!

Contras:

There's very little that our team doesn't like. One thing that we're still learning how to use is differentiating how to sort by company or by contact.

Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The BEST CRM for anyone that is looking for function and ease of use

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: BESt company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great sales rep! Really got us a good deal and a good trial run. They work with you, great customer service. Good company good product, Woo hoo! Found one!

I really mean it. I love every feature about this. It is totally customizable, very functional for any industry, and super easy to use. There are templates already made, but i am sure they can customize anything. You can even make your own. Integrates with your calendar!

Contras:

Really no downside. I wish I could only work in the CRM and it integrated with my mortgage LOS as well.