Opiniones de PROCession

Sobre PROCession

Procession ofrece una mayor flexibilidad, creatividad y productividad optimizada para funerarias.

Descubre más sobre PROCession

Relación calidad-precio
4.3

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.8/10

PROCession tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 7 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado PROCession antes?

Filtrar opiniones (7)

Jim
President en EE. UU.
, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We have been more than satisfied

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Feldman Mortuary, Inc. has been a client of SRS for years now. We made the switch from another industry software company because SRS just seemed to be steps ahead of other companies with their product. The newest version is easy to navigate, easy to learn, works seamlessly, and is aesthetically appealing. We have worked with SRS on customization here or there and they have been reasonably priced and timely with our requests. While the software is great, the technical support is even better. We are able to reach a technician immediately and the issue is resolved with minutes. But not only are the technicians available immediately, so is our sales representative. You may wonder why that is important, may even question if SRS is always tying to sell something. Actually, to the contrary. They never try to sell, but rather, try to solve. Whenever I have a big picture question to run my business more efficient, I always call my rep for her insight, thoughts, and knowledge. Sometimes she can solve my concern with a product of theirs but more often she simply helps me evaluate the issue one step at a time which leads me to a better understanding and not a sale for her! SRS is professional, down-to-earth, real people firm. From the technicians to the sales people, they not only know their product inside and out, but they talk to you at your level. As the title of the review states: We have been more than satisfied with SRS and their software. You cannot go wrong calling this company.

Easy to navigate, easy to learn, time efficient, cutting edge, has all the features we need, aesthetically appealing

Contras:

Cannot say I have a complaint of any sort.

hace 5 años

Jim, we tremendously appreciate this! We're so thrilled you're loving the system!

Larry
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados

A Step Above

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been a funeral director for 40 years and for the last 25 years have been using various software programs to keep our firm running smoothly. As we grew the other companies were not able to accommodate our needs to offer more advanced service options. Since joining SRS they are always thinking ahead with innovations that are making our lives easier.

Very easy to use. They seem to listen to my request for various upgrades.

Contras:

Would like to be able to integrate from my website directly into SRS.

hace 5 años

Don't worry Larry, we're working on the import for you! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Executive Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Procession leaves a bit to be desired

3.0 hace 4 meses

The interface is fairly simply and it does feature the input of most information required for cemetery management software. It is also not too expensive.

Contras:

Controls and input are not intuitive. Reporting is difficult and rarely actually yields the information you were trying to produce. Also, customer service is rather lacking and the cloud installation is time consuming.

Jonathan
Director of Strategy en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

SRS has been excellent.

5.0 hace 3 años

The software is versatile and the SRS Team is always available and willing to help.

Contras:

The software can be a bit clunky on the backend. However, once dialed in, it is an excellent user experience for day-to-day use of our funeral directors.

Allison
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Excellent Service with SRS

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are a new client with SRS Computing. We have been blown away by their systems and their customer service. Everything we've requested has been made possible, and done with so much ease on our end. SRS answers all questions, takes care of all concerns, and makes the transition to their system flawless. We are met with excellent customer service any time we call in with questions or concerns, and have been impressed with their quick response. We are looking forward to many years of a great working relationship.

hace 6 años

Allison, thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are thrilled to have you as a client and look forward to our partnership! Kimberly Simons

Doug
President/CEO en EE. UU.

SRS Computing - An Outstanding Experience

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Very few times in your life do you every find a product that lives up to your expectations. I have nothing but praise for SRS Computing's PROCession operating system! From the very beginning the SRS team provided me with outstanding service and a product that is second to none. I have two businesses and the implementation of the system, training and technical support were (and are) excellent. I highly recommend this system to those that demand the very best!

You are wonderful!

Owner en EE. UU.

Excellent

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have been more than pleased. The money that I spent, for a business my size, was a lot but now that I'm in more than knee deep, I can honestly tell you it was money well spent.

hace 6 años

We are just as pleased to have you! Welcome to the SRS community!