Calificación media

4.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.2 /5

Sobre Mailchimp

MailChimp te brinda las herramientas de marketing para ser tú mismo en un escenario más grande.

Descubre más sobre Mailchimp

Mostrando 14,200 opiniones

James A.
National Manager Information Systems
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/1/2021

"Mailchimp has evolved with the changing demands of the sophisticated market but it is simple to use."

Comentarios: Mailchimp's flexibility and adaptability to many different user cases has allowed it to meet all of our core requirements.

Puntos a favor: The best thing about Mailchimp is it is so easy to get started and communicating with your subscribers. There are simple and easy ways for subscribers to subscribe and unsubscribe. Mailchimp is so much more than just an outbound email tool. Email Templates allow quick professional communications to be created by your organisation on brand and at no additional cost. Powerful but easy to use functionality allows the end user to setup onboarding communication plans and execute automated communications to new subscribers. Multi email setup is easy to complete. Subscriber management also intelligiently scans your incoming subscribers to remove the ones that have trending behaviours with regards to unsubcribe and spam reporting. API integration is built in and connected to most common platforms. There there isn't a direct connection you can utilise online software integrations like Zapier to automate steps. This allows you to connect one system to another and transfer and share information and unsubscribes to your CRM for example.

Contras: Mailchimp has increased its functionality and managed to keep these new features easy to use and adopt. I would say one con is that people don't use half of the available functionality to their advantage. They have tightened up their pricing and reduced the functionality for their lower/free tiers but I think this is more than fair. Make sure you choose the right payment plan, either monthly or pay as you go that matches your requirements.

Aliaksandr B.
Marketing Expert
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2021

"It is a good service, but for users with experience in Email marketing"

Comentarios: Well, Mailchimp is great for customers who cooperating with business a lot of time. Also service is great for a beautiful newsletters.
But the cons looks depressive. And I realise that I will use Mailchimp, but not for a long time, because other services are got better solutions and more loyal rules in the part of emailing.
Overall score is 7/10. But because of design and UI total score is 9/10

Puntos a favor: Absolutely great design and graphics of Web and app versions
Great support
Good delivery to recipients

Contras: Well, the most uncomfortable this is that the HTML editor available only in paid plans. It is not good, guys, really.
Also it will be good if in Mailchimp will be the Email validation service in paid plans. Because I was banned for that thing, and the saddest part is that my customers are got their emails and Mailchimp customers service says that I shoul do a double opt-in procedure, even I've got the legal rights to mailing my customers (btw my audience is more than 10K of emails)
And one more thing: I hope that doon will be available a World Map with the real-time open/click actions

• Publicado el 14/1/2021
Jennifer D.
Director of Development
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/1/2021

"Easy to use and free!"

Comentarios: Overall, Mailchimp has been the best email solution for our nonprofit. It was very easy to learn for our team. It is intuitive and, best of all, free for all the features we need! I have not had any issues with it. I love the tracking and the ease of keeping multiple lists.

Puntos a favor: There are a ton of templates to make designing your emails easy. After that, it is simple to easy replicate that email or use the templates to create new ones. The emails are made of different elements that are easy to rearrange by clicking and dragging. It is easy to choose between text boxes, outlined boxes, pictures, pictures with captions, etc. You can customize the ratios between the picture and caption. It is simple to customize the background colors, font colors, etc. There is enough customization to make it look unique, but not too much to overwhelm. I also love the ability to publish easily to Facebook. There is also the option to send multiple test emails to different people to get feedback and see how it looks before you send out the final product.

Contras: Sometimes I wish there could be more customization with adjusting the picture sizes to the exact size I want within the frame. It's definitely something I have had to work around.

• Publicado el 19/1/2021
Melissa S.
Marketing Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2021

"Great for Beginners"

Comentarios: Overall we have had a great experience with Mailchimp. We plan to grow and implement and use more of the features as we learn how to use them and as our organization grows. I regularly recommend mailchimp to others.

Puntos a favor: We started using Mailchimp for our non profit so we could move from text only emails to pretty designed emails. I love the Mailchimp email templates and we were able to personalize it to reflect the branding of our organization. To be honest we only use a small part of what Mailchimp is actually capable of. Every few months as we have time to investigate we test out new features. Many areas that scared us at first (A/B testing, segmentation, etc.) were actually very easy to implement and the basic instructions provided by Mailchimp were all I needed. If I wanted more information, I found that the internet was full of great video tutorials as well.

Contras: I don't love the reporting....but I have't taken time to see if there are better ways to customize our reporting either. So that might be user problems. I also wish it was easier to adjust the template areas from 1 to 2 or 3 columns without needing to create a whole new template.

• Publicado el 30/1/2021
Joshua G.
Manager: Crisis Services
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/2/2021

"Newsletters Made Easy"

Comentarios: Despite some of the challenges it has been the best program that I have been able to find to easily create newsletters for our organization. Once you become used to how the platform operates it becomes easier to create and design good looking "campaigns" newsletters.

Puntos a favor: I love this software because of the ease of use and the way it implements structure for designing newsletters. I had previously utilized Microsoft Office to build, design, and create newsletters; however, found that you could only attach it to emails rather than having a fully fleshed out designer email sent. Mailchimp also allows the administration to show how many indviduals clicked on various links and opened the email newsletter to read it. This allows for better engagement to see weather the information being portrayed is useful or not.

Contras: While it allows for ease of use with design and implementations it lacks on available templates and themes. We've attempted to search for themes online; however, have not had much luck utilizing third party themes that say they are built for Mailchimp. Also, while you can design newsletters these are actually listed as campaigns as the number one goal for Mailchimp is to produce campaign and marketing strategies. This can sometimes lead to confusion while navigating the platform.

• Publicado el 17/2/2021
Max S.
Managing Director
Organización de eventos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/3/2021

"Expensive But worth It"

Comentarios: Mailchimp is amazing for people who want to tailer their mail-outs to the branding or image of their company, product, brand etc It's got some incredibly detailed functions that allow for a really cohesive end-product. As a mailer, its probably one of the best on the market in the UK, offers a free service up to 1000 subscribers (which is great for a brand new businesses & projects), and is really easy to use. However, for companies like the one I used to manage, we had a big budget but not big enough to justify the amount MailChimp were spending when compared to how much we were using it. The nature of our business is music events, and its one of those markets that people don't want to see your company in their emails every day. Which then of course leads to the issue of: Yes, we want a product like MailChimp that will allow us to make high-quality mailers, BUT,
No, we can't justify spending the amount they charge when we only use it once every 4 - 6 weeks.

Puntos a favor: The softwares functionality - it's incredibly easy to use and the learning curve is very shallow. I can imagine people with no graphic design or artistic training (like myself) would be intimidated about creating a mailer that could be seen by thousands of people - but Mailchimp have created something that is really easy to use and really great.

Contras: The software is very expensive for what it is. For a lot of people who hope to get their company, product, brand out to the masses - this software may quickly be out of their price range/budget. The price, in my opinion, is justified for how good the software is, but is definitely not accessible to those who only require or feel the need to send mailers once every so often to over 1000 subscribers.

• Publicado el 12/3/2021
Daniel W.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 1/4/2021

"A powerhouse product that gets the job done"

Comentarios: I've had a very positive experience. The help desk was able to respond to some of my questions pretty quickly, I like the functionality and my emails look good.

Puntos a favor: I have been able to configure my MailChimp account to serve close to a dozen segmented lists. The email templates and ability to create my own are essential. the entire product, with a few exceptions (perhaps just on my pricing tier) seems very customizable. I can send emails when i want, set them to send automatically, and track what my audience is doing.

Contras: My emails used to sync up nicely with social media accounts. For the past 9-12 months, they don't. I haven't sent out as many emails this year, so I haven't yet done the research in the Support center on how to fix this. However, I know it happened around the time of a major redesign.

• Publicado el 1/4/2021
Mahmoud F.
Senior CRM Specialist
Automoción, 10,000+ empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 17/4/2021

"Analytical features and marketing automation tools"

Comentarios: Managing and communicating with our subscribers from ome platform. Sending out newsletters and customizing signup forms that we integrate with social media platforms and our website.

Puntos a favor: Marketing automation eliminates manual work and simplifies all marketing processes allowing the marketing team more time to focus what most important.

Contras: The list segmentation can be made a bit complex because I find it to be very basic.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 17/4/2021
Melissa M.
Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 5/2/2021

"Budget Friendly"

Comentarios: Overall Mailchimp is a great software to use to send out marketing emails to your clients and/or members. There are lots of templates to choose from and the set up is pretty straight forward.

Puntos a favor: Mailchimp is a great software for those who have a low budget. You can get the basic features at no and/or low cost. The pricing is based on the number of contacts that you have, which is nice.

Contras: I felt like when they redid the dashboard, it was a bit confusing to me. I have already really understood how tags worked for what the advantage to using them was/is even then I was encouraged to use them.

• Publicado el 5/2/2021
Briana M.
Marketing Manager
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2021

"User Friendly - new updates have been amazing."

Comentarios: Overall, we are very satisfied with Mailchimp. Before their most recent massive update we were considering switching providers since it was not able to do journey mapping and now we're quite pleased.

Puntos a favor: I love that Mailchimp is consistently working to improve. Their recent updates to the platform and new features such as customer journey mapping, A/B testing, and built-in survey capabilities. I like that I can schedule a campaign in advance and that we can integrate the software with Slack to get real-time updates of when something sends and if we get unsubscribers. Automation has also been invaluable to our small marketing team.

Contras: I wish the drag and drop templates were more customizable. Something that is more personalized like Squarespace can be personalized would be amazing. We currently don't have anyone on our team that can code in HTML, so having this resource would be invaluable.

• Publicado el 25/2/2021
Avash K.
WordPress Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2020

"One of the Best Email Marketing Software"

Comentarios: Mailchimp has helped my business in a significant way. I can create, schedule and send professional emails to hundreds of clients in my contact list in just a few clicks. Being able to choose and edit well-designed templates is a feature that I like very much. Although it wasn't very easy to determine how to work around with Mailchimp at first, with experience - it's not that hard to use it. I have also started using Mailchimp in my personal blog to send emails to potential clients and I am enjoying it. I highly recommend Mailchimp to anyone looking for High-Quality Email Marketing Software.

Puntos a favor: I feel lucky that I got a .com domain name and their website builder for free for 5 years in an offer - and obviously, this is the thing that I like most about Mailchimp. Aside from that, I need to send monthly newsletters and other sorts of emails and I used Mailchimp to make the work easy. Mailchimp offers various customizable options and also offers well-designed templates that I can choose and edit - which makes our work very easy. While I started using Mailchimp just to send newsletters, I have been enjoying other features too.

Contras: In my view, the User Interface (UI) of Mailchimp isn't very good. Exploring Mailchimp was confusing to me when I just started using it. Some features are hidden and it's not easy to make sense of that pressing 'a' button does. I think the User Interface(UI) can definitely be improved. Apart from that, the mobile app of Mailchimp doesn't offer many features which is not a big problem for me as I do most of my work in PC. However, I prefer to have more features available directly in a mobile app.

• Publicado el 25/11/2020
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 1/5/2021

"Marketing campaign is easy with Mailchimp"

Comentarios: The reason why we are still sticking with this software is, they always updating their service and feature that are so much needed for us to build a effective marketing campaign. They always listen to user opinion and need, and translate it to improving their service better.

Puntos a favor: The most useful feature that i really like with this software is the audience management tools. It help me to manage the contact list and targeting our campaign to the right audience based on the demographic and niche that we have selected. The lookalike audience feature also help to expend our list of audience.

Contras: I would like if the can add more email campaign template that can fit my email objective. For now, there are not many choices that user can use form the template library and we had to build our own template from the start. Overall, i still satisfy with all other service and the marketing feature that this software has.

• Publicado el 1/5/2021
Wendy C.
DIGITAL MARKETER
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

"Not for a Beginner"

Comentarios: I like how versatile to create your email templates with different designs but I really dislike the fact that they are being way to strict and blocked my email campaign. I wonder if it was because I had my campaign written in Chinese which they might have misunderstood my content.
Overall, I would not recommend this product to a beginner who is seeking for something simple and easy to use.

Puntos a favor: It is a very modern email marketing platform which have all-in-one marketing tools that you need if you are to subscribe to their plan.
Importing contact list can come in easy and there is a certain versatility in designing email templates and blasting them out.

Contras: Mailchimp does have a very unique layout as compared to other more structured email-marketing platforms.
I personally did not feel at ease in using the software as it is quite confusing at times.
For those who are a beginner like me and starting out to blasting emails to your clients, this may require some time to get used to the platform as most of the functions are quite complicated.
It is quite strict as well as my email campaign even got mistakenly blocked as they reviewed and mentioned that my content contained MLM's stuff which was huge mistake. As I was still at a free trial stage, I did try to contact the support team and realized I wouldn't be able to have any help at all considering that I am not yet a customer. I was quite frustrated with the fact that I had no assistance at all and it created a bad experience for me as a new user.

Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecomunicaciones, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/6/2021

"Mailchimp is a winner"

Puntos a favor: Email marketing with Mailchimp is not like other software, everything can be setup so breezily and the result of the email marketing is really satisfying and reach our ROI. The email template really has helping us building a very stunning email marketing that looks fun and captivate our audience attention.

Contras: Mailchimp is really good with the template design, but trying to building the email design from the sketch using the html or code is quite a nightmare. The design will not snap to the position and will looks messy especially when it were viewed on mobile layout. After all, other feature that they has provide really helpful for our marketing campaign.

• Publicado el 5/6/2021
Aimee G.
Director of Marketing
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/12/2020

"Easy to use and manage for small business"

Puntos a favor: MailChimp has certainly evolved and changed to suit business needs in the 5 years we have been using it. At first we only used it for HTML emails, but have since gone on to use Landing Pages, signup forms via Audiences, lead management, etc. As a small marketing team, we need a nimble and easy to use program and MailChimp is it.

Contras: Often times the templates can be frustrating as blocks won’t work or can’t be overwritten

• Publicado el 13/12/2020
Jeff K.
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/10/2020

"A great platform that keeps growing to suit our needs"

Comentarios: It simplifies what could be a complicated aspect of business - email marketing & drip campaigns. Highly recommend this software to anybody who wants a flexible, easy, and robust solution but does not want to have email marketing tied to a specific umbrella-style CRM! We have a separate CRM Mailchimp, as you can probably tell.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and deliverability of our email newsletters was why we chose Mailchimp many years ago as our go-to email newsletter and ongoing engagement platform. The new functionalities added over the years such as agency delegation from client accounts, better segmenting targets within a list, ability to re-hit those who didn't open a campaign, the better-flowing automations (drip campaigns) are great - it's all easy to use & understand and are great improvements we utilize more and more every year.

Contras: Implementing a custom template and the HTML code was painful - but then, that's the case with any email template design with custom code so I cannot even fault Mailchimp for it. Perhaps they could have had more dynamic layouts for desktop & mobile friendly newsletters right off the bat. The early templates were quite hideous and we'd buy theme from Themeforest, brand/re-skin and upload the assets.

• Publicado el 16/10/2020
Jorge C.
COO
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/8/2020

"Mailchimp es una opción cómoda en precio y eficiente en apoyo al negocio"

Comentarios: Realmente muy recomendado, no tenemos planes de cambiarnos a otra plataforma, es una plataforma rapida, de precio flexible y sobre todo pensada para una gran usabilidad.

Puntos a favor: Usamos la herramienta desde hace varios meses, inicialmente comenzamos con una prueba gratuita y era totalmente funcional para el envío de correos en apoyo a las necesidades de cumplimiento de Marketing. Tiene como mejores cualidades la usabilidad a través de su interfaz que es bastante cómoda y sencilla para el equipo de Marketing, adicionalmente el seguimiento de actividades realizadas complementa a pasar de una herramienta operativa a una herramienta de gestión.

Contras: Podría mejorarse con inclusión de idioma español y adicionalmente mejoras o automatizaciones más avanzadas para un mejor aprovechamiento del tiempo.

• Publicado el 31/8/2020
Emerson K.
Freelancer
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/8/2020

"Para los nuevos"

Comentarios: herramienta para emprendedores y creadores de negocios digitales.

Puntos a favor: software que cumple con todo lo que menciona, si deseas crear una lista de correos prederminados es totalmente amigable hasta el momento y con uso sencillo

Contras: hasta el momento poco o nada de problemas veamos si se presenta alguno en el tiempo con la version gratuita

• Publicado el 19/8/2020
Pablo D.
Entrenador
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/4/2021

"Mejorable"

Puntos a favor: Es relativamente sencillo, tiene buenas funcionalidades si estás empezando

Contras: Para funciones top, o cuando hay mucho contacto sus precios se disparan demasiado

• Publicado el 13/4/2021
Luis manuel F.
Vp Of Sales
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/6/2020

"Excelente para Marketing Digital"

Comentarios: Durante los últimos anos se ha convertido en nuestra herramienta de uso casi diario para estar en contacto con nuestros clientes

Puntos a favor: Nos a ayudado mucho para todos nuestros temas de email marketing y seguimiento con nuestros clientes

Contras: Es muy facil de usar y de entender los datos que se generan

• Publicado el 20/6/2020
Pablo G.
Marketing Digital y Planificación de Medios
Educación superior, 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2020

"Bueno y con buen alcance gratuito"

Puntos a favor: La cantidad de funcionalidades gratuitas, la interfaz nueva es más amigable que la anterior

Contras: La versión paga es muy cara comparada a lo que se puede hacer con la gratuita

• Publicado el 3/9/2020
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 17/11/2020

"Mailchimp es el aliado para comenzar en el email marketing"

Comentarios: Buena experiencia en general. Lo he usado durante meses y lo tengo de backup.

Puntos a favor: Lo que mas me ha gustado es que para aprenderlo no hace falta mucho conocimiento técnico. Tiene una curva de aprendizaje suave.

Contras: Lo que menos me gusta es que solo está en inglés y que las automatizaciones no son tan sencillas de poner en marcha.

• Publicado el 17/11/2020
David A.
Ceo
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 6/4/2020

"Fácil de usar"

Puntos a favor: Es muy fácil e intuitivo de usar.
Al principio cuesta entender luego ya es fácil.
Han añadido para facebook ads

Contras: Un día cualquiera te cierran la cuenta porque el tema de tu web no entra en su política de empresa. Me paso.

• Publicado el 6/4/2020
Daniela F.
Marketing
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2021

"Mailchimp es excelente"

Comentarios: Mail-chimp me ha apoyado a perfeccionar y sacar bellos transportes electrónicos. Me gusta ocasionar contenido que sea inolvidable. Compartir declaración de una moda limpia y llamativa es siempre mi objetivo. Los usos de los que me di tabla son mando advertir ensayo. Esto ha sostenido en gran medida al alimentar comentarios que en caso contrario no tendría con esto.

Puntos a favor: Mailchimp es un núcleo total para mi delegación. Disfruto de todas las subordinaciones creativas a las que tengo acercamiento. Esto efectivamente permite la creatividad y la efectividad. Puedo proyectar mejor mis transportes electrónicos. Confío en este lugar. Me parece valeroso permiso despachar transportes electrónicos de nota y popularidad a mis suscriptores, optativos, donantes, amigos y parentescos.

Contras: Las plantillas de Mailchimp tardan un poco en acostumbrarse. Hay tantas alternativas. Siento que algunas de las plantillas se pueden actualizar. Agradecería un tutorial tranco a remanso sobre cómo obrar que mi transporte electrónico sarcófago edad. Creo que en cuanto a la programación de la salida de mis transportes electrónicos, esa sería otra gran característica para adjuntar mejorando. En el futuro, me gustaría que el microcontrolador de transporte se integrara con Google Drive.

• Publicado el 19/2/2021
Christian H.
Licenciado
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2020

"Una de las herramientas fundamentales para el marketing digital"

Comentarios: Me ha permitido crear fidelidad con mis clientes, donantes, incrementar las visitas a mi sitio web y tomar desiciones en mi organización.

Puntos a favor: Es muy fácil de utilizar, puedes segmentar a tu público meta y obtener analíticas de lo que te permitirán alcanzar tus objetivos. Hoy en día el marketing digital no podría llegar a entenderse ni aplicarse en su totalidad sin una herramienta como esta. Los planes de pago son accesibles y obtendrás muchos beneficios en cualquier tipo de negocio que emprendas, ya que te ayudará a estar más cerca de tus clientes, audiencias y te dará la oportunidad incrementar leads, fidelidad a tu marca y ventas.

Contras: En realidad no hay cosas que no me gusten de este programa, he tenido más ventajas gracias a él.

• Publicado el 30/11/2020