Sobre BambooHR

BambooHR cuenta con un seguimiento de candidatos (ATS) integrado como parte del galardonado paquete de información de software de Recursos Humanos basado en la nube.

Descubre más sobre BambooHR

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

Contras:

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

Valoraciones de BambooHR

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.7/10

BambooHR tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1,655 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado BambooHR antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1,655)

Cynthia G.
Administrador de HRIS en México
Construcción, 501-1,000 empleados

Buen sistema

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Tenemos toda la información necesaria para la gestión de recursos humanos en un solo lugar.

Es un sistema muy completo, tiene muchas funciones útiles para la gestión de recursos humanos, además es muy fácil de usar.

Contras:

A pesar de que el software es muy completo hay algunas funciones que aún no están disponibles y la respuestas para desarrollarlas es algo lenta.

Maria jesus R.
Accounting Associate en España
Almacenamiento, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fácil, intuitivo y con muchas funcionalidades

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Es fácil de usar e intuitivo. De un simple vistazo puedes obtener muchísima información. La gestión de vacaciones y ausencias es muy bueno y facilita mucho la comunicación con los superiores.

Contras:

Ninguno, por ahora no hecho en falta nada.

Angelique K.
Angelique K.
HR & Operations en Sudáfrica
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

One stop HR & Performance Management Solution

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall this product really is a one stop HR shop - it will easily minimize your HR time spent each week with the features it contains and give you an incredible level of feedback through the reporting the system offers.

When I first trialled the system I immediately saw how easy it was to use and how customizable it was but with very easy implementation. My favourite features were the onboarding, performance management and reporting as well as how well laid out everything was and clean smart design that was user friendly.

Contras:

The only thing I didn’t like about the system was the price - it was very expensive - not unreasonably for what you get but for smaller companies it is quite expensive.

David B.
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great overall product, but missing more complex layers that are needed

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, this is exceeding the need that we have and we will continue to use BambooHR and lean on it's features for our employees for their entire lifecycle.

For the price, this product has much to offer for a variety of areas of HR. The user interface is elegant and simple to use and understand. The customer support team is extremely responsive and supportive, even if the product can't do what I am asking.

Contras:

Features, such as performance management, is overly simplified and could use a bit more to flesh it out a bit. The payroll system, which they acquired, isn't nearly as elegant, but is functional. The implementation process, while overall great, presented some challenges related to the first payroll run and the setup of benefits.

Christina A.
Accounting & HR en
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Middle of the road software that needs improvement

3 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are currently researching other HR software. I'm not sure which is better, software that contains the modules needed with obvious and crippling flaws or software that is easy to use both by admin and employees with limited modules.

The idea of on-boarding a new employee electronically is a huge plus. It engages employees before they start and makes it so that they come in with paperwork already filled out and spend their first day doing more than just paperwork. Most of the framework is in place, but EACH area needs improvement, both in the functionality for administration and the ease of use for employees. The sections offered are vital, but aren't complete.

Contras:

The benefits area is lacking a lot of common sense tools - like the ability to attach plan documents to an insurance plan (only a link can be used), display plan cost information to an employee BEFORE they sign up (the pricing is only available AFTER they sign up and become eligible). Many things like this create double the amount of work for the administrator. The actual on-boarding process was a struggle because even though the forms were done properly by the employees (I sat with a few and watched them), it didn't save all information in completed fields. Employees were frustrated when they had to fill out forms multiple times because you cannot edit once saved. I love that employees can e-sign documents, but preparing the forms is cumbersome and they can't be customized easily. For instance, if you need to update a form because something has changed or didn't save properly, you have to delete the task and resend to any employees who need an updated form. When I discussed a few very basic items with support, they just offered a work around that many clients use. These are obvious flaws in the system that need to be addressed, but aren't necessarily a priority. Bamboo HR seems to focus more on flashy design than actual content. It makes them seem like a leader in the industry, but as soon as you dig in, the flaws are obvious. For the price, there needs to be more development in the software.

Jenna M.
Executive Administrator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Bamboo for Childcare Business

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We have noticed such a huge difference in our management of HR since implementing this system. There are tons of things that we are doing now that we would have never thought possible before using Bamboo.

Our business truly benefits from being able to track due dates for trainings and documents. Because we are education, there are a ton of clearances, health forms, and professional development that must be completed. Keeping this all up to date has been done in the past on spreadsheets and not available to everyone to see. Now we can access this as admins and be able to verify things are being done when they are needed. We have also really enjoyed the integration of time tracking, to timesheets, to payroll. It has made our managers lives easier and saved a ton of time for them. it has also made everything seemless for me to run payroll and process benefits without thinking about it too much or taking multiple days to get it done.

Contras:

I feel like we would really benefit from a follow up training or someone to talk to. Kind of like implementation where someone would just check in to see if you could be using things better or differently to be more effective. We do reach out to support a ton and they are great!!

Simon P.
Director en RU
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Bamboo HR is online software with amazing service

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Software is great and easy to use
Customer service is amazing

The performance management tools are invaluable, Goals create focus for the team and the reviews bring these together for an efficient but valuable process The apps are simple to use, our employees use them all the time rather than employing administrators we can self-serve which offers better service for the employee, updating details or requesting leave when it is convenient for them

Contras:

We don't use the benefit management much and haven't found this to be particularly useful Whilst the reporting is good, there could be some improvements to scheduling to allow relative dates e.g. last month, last

Alex S.
Director en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Take a bite out of BambooHR

4 la semana pasada Nuevo

This software is able to be used for multiple avenues in HR. Everything from time off requests, calendars, employee database, documentation, and much more is quite simple to use and navigate.

Contras:

I feel there are too many steps to adding a new employee and sending new hire packets. It is a little clunky and confusing as to when it actually goes through. There are many "review" stages before actually activating it and sending it through. I feel this could be a 1-click review and send option.

Kris P.
Employee Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

User Friendly

4 hace 7 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Benefits is the one stop shop for employee information. Great customer service! product is intuitive.

Document Tabs, Applicant Tracking, Reports

Contras:

Would like more reporting capabilities from the documents folders.

Santiago R.
People Director en Argentina
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

If you are a mid sized company, get it!

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Excelent so far! There are a few things which are not as robust as other softwares, but its incredibly good for a company the size of us.

It was fast to implement, easy to use. People got used to it in no time and now my output is much better and less time consuming.

Contras:

I'd like more customization, specially for latin american countries.

Holly K.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Fantastic Software!

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: All of my experiences, from onboarding to anytime I have a question or need help, have been great. Fast, friendly help is always available!

As the person who does payroll, I love the time tracking feature. I am no longer buried in requests from employees to correct their time clock entries. The PTO tracking is also great. It's so easy for employees to see at a glance in the mobile app or online how much PTO is available to them.

Contras:

The ability to customize the performance tracking would be helpful.

Jim H.
Practice Leader - Data & Analytics en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Awesome Product with amazing support.

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: BambooHR has been great. the Support is amazing. We chat online and most of the time the agent is able to find a solution or make a simple modification on the spot.

Easy to setup and use. Configuration is simple.

Contras:

Reporting lacks a little. You can download to CSV and produce reports and graphs in Excel however.

Leigh A.
Leigh A.
Head of HR en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 11-50 empleados

A lot of Bang for Our Bucks

4 hace 7 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, our experience with BambooHR has been extremely positive. Our employees have raved over how much more efficient and streamlined our HR processes are. Customer Support, if needed, is super responsive and satisfactory resolutions/answers are provided quickly.

There are so many positive things I can say about this software that I am not sure I even know where to begin. Implementation was a breeze, the look and feel of Bamboo is clean and intuitive, and there are so many options for an organization to really make it their own through branding and customization. Additionally, I am a huge fan of the amount of administrative control I have within the system. For me, this was a huge selling point.

Contras:

Nothing is perfect. Not even Bamboo. Although they have made great strides in enhancing some of their features, they're still not as robust as some other systems in some areas. However, as an administrator and an end-user, I do appreciate how they listen to feedback from their customers and it shows in their efforts to continuously improve their product. The only "con" that would make me reevaluate our relationship with Bamboo would be a drastic price increase without any new features to justify it.

Lesley B.
Director of HR en RU
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Thank you BambooHR!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The reporting tool is excellent. It has allowed us to analyse sickness and timeoff especially over the last 2 years during the pandemic. We also used API to access everyone's phone number to send a text message update at the start of the pandemic to let everyone know what course we were taking. On a broader note, the Employee Survey has given us areas to address and we are improving our eNPS score every 6 months, which is great for employee engagement. We have recently started using the Hiring function which is proving very popular with the management team, allowing them to record their comments and share with others their thoughts on CVs and candidates, as well as being able to email the candidate through BambooHR, making an offer and onboarding. Great to have this functionality all in one place, it makes for a more efficient process.

The software is easy to navigate and employees love using it. We have integrated it with other applications which works well allowing us to keep track of training. Best use has been through Time Off, Perfomance Management, Hiring, Onboarding/Offboarding, eNPS Employee Satisfaction Surveys and the reporting is excellent. Also, very happy with help and support you get from the BambooHR team. I have asked for additinal tabs to track secruity clearances and various other things, nothing is too much trouble.

Contras:

I would like to see the 'signature' aspects improved. I have starting using this a lot, but have issues with not being able to access external emails for contract signing capability. Also, when my forms are being completed, during the process of going from one person to another, the text runs off the form. It corrects itself once the final signature is complete, but this could be vital information which is missed by the final signer.

Claire C.
Senior HRIS Analyst en Canadá
Biotecnología, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great HRIS for medium-size businesses, easy to implement, configure, maintain (and it's cute)

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I love the look and feel, the easiness of use, the availability of the support team, the easiness to create and delete custom fields, the support documentation which is easy to navigate and includes a lot of how-to videos. They really allow their customers to become autonomous and even proficient with their tool.

Very structured and helpful implementation, and very responsive support. Love the ability to request custom fields to be created, including calculations. Great standard, out-of-the-box reports, like Additions & terminations over a period of time, Headcount as of a certain date, Employee Turnover (that one was a lifesaver when it was realeased, much better than what we were doing internally so far!), Change History over a period of time for job-related changes. I also love the fact that they are intentional in their product development: even though they request and collect product feedback, they want their product to remain coherent, i.e. they know what makes sense for them to propose as features vs. not (and recommend one of their specialized integrated partners if not), so that their tool always remains simple, legible, etc. And I like their Panda mascot and in-navigation messages, down to humanizing error messages.

Contras:

It will be pretty minor details, part of which will simply have to do with their client size positioning. As we were growing, I encountered director-level newcomers in our HR department who were used to the more prominent HRIS players, and to the ability to set up more complex workflows than BambooHR allows (example: self-service on employment letters, sending change notifications to other people than change approvers, allowing back-up assignees for tasks, etc). One feature that I feel might need adjusting (but again, that's detail) is their "Who's Out" calendar, which is synced with their time-off feature: regardless of whether the person has booked 1 hour off or the full day off, it will look like the person is away for the whole day, which looks confusing. Then two things come to mind on the analytics side, but again, they are minor and for more advanced users: I would love the ability to report on changes for personal details (beyond the audit trail report) and on custom fields. Then, custom calculation fields (which are already a great thing to have!!) are limited to the employment profile itself, i.e. you cannot return data fields from other employees' profiles, for example, who the manager of their manager is, etc.

Andre M.
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

An HRIS that was built with HR in mind

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: This was hands down the easiest onboarding of a new software package that I have ever experienced. We are a Critical Access Hospital that decided to implement its first HRIS in February of 2020, right as the pandemic started. Of all the things we had to worry about, this implementation was not one of them. The team walked us through the process, meet with us whenever we needed, and assisted in personalizing the software. We went from 0 to complete within a month! And they have been supporting us every step of the way since then. I couldn't ask for a better HRIS partner.

The software is very easy to personalize to your organizations individual needs. Response from the help desk is usually within minutes, and their out of the box thinking ensures you will get the output that you are looking for.

Contras:

BambooHR works great with other software programs that have HR in mind. If your backbone software is built for integration is industry specific and somewhat inflexible, it is more difficult to integrate the great features that BambooHR has to offer.

Executive Director of HR en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

BambooHR is delicious!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We've been able to create tables to house our faculty credentials for tracking and reporting purposes. The signature documents and workflow has helped us reduce the time to create, email, and record faculty contract from several hours to 15 minutes. The eNPS survey has been a great way to monitor employee engagement every six months. We take the feedback provided in that survey and other communication channels and have made improvements in a number of areas that are important to staff and faculty.

If I were a Panda (HR Administrator), I'd eat BambooHR every day. It's delicious compared to other common HR software forage I've tried. The modern look and feel of BambooHR is terrific. Our staff love the look and ease of use. As a one person HR team with 250 employees, BambooHR makes payroll, performance management, time tracking, and attendance a breeze. Take a nibble and taste the difference!

Contras:

The two items as an HR admin. that can be time consuming and a frustration are tracking training and benefit administration. It would be amazing if BambooHR would integrate with training platforms for single sign-on and training status updates on the employee profile. We use a third part benefits administration platform for benefits enrollment. They take care of the file feeds to carriers and billing. Any changes on that platform then must be updated in BambooHR for the deductions to roll over to payroll. The extra steps take time and can lead to error.

Aimee J.
Human Resources Administrator en EE. UU.
Servicios, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

BambooHR - Friend to People Operations!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We've used BambooHR since 2017, moving from tracking information via spreadsheets and paper forms to fully electronic. The implementation process takes preparation to ensure you have quality information imported into the system and is worth the time and effort. The implementation specialist works with you to ensure you're on track and implementation goes smoothly. If you take the time to introduce BambooHR to employees and provide them with training, they easily adapt as this is a very user-friendly system. Over the years we've added additional custom table to track information and the Bambooligans have been very responsive. I highly recommend BambooHR!

• User-friendly • Customizable (ie. you can have Bamboo set up tables that you can use to track your Medical Examiner’s certifications/driver’s licenses & set reminders for expiration) • Hiring system ports directly into employee creation • Applicant tracking system (automatically posts to Indeed, Glassdoor & ZipRecruiter) • Onboarding / offboarding • Standardized & customizable reports • Org chart • Company directory (the app is nice but offers less functionality than the website) • E-signature for your forms to port directly into employee files upon completion & route as directed (ie. direct deposit can route to payroll or reimbursements to A/P) • Asset tracking (you can set security levels to allow IT – or appropriate individuals to access / make changes / run reports for assets) • Electronic approval process for compensation, approvals, and other customizable events • Preview as user allows you / admin to see things as the individual sees them – really helps with problem-solving • You establish access levels • Track training (but very simplistic process) • Works with single sign-on

Contras:

• Lack of ability to set up onboarding tasks for internal promotions • Training tracking is simplistic, they do offer integrations with LMS • Doesn’t connect with our payroll system (although you could have someone build a custom integration)

Rick H.
Finance and HR en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Do What you do best and Outsource the rest ... to BambooHR.

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We simple don't have employee related issues falling through the cracks anymore. Now our managers have time to actually visit with and get to know our people rather than fumbling through bureaucratic gunk to make sure we're "legal".

BambooHR is super simple and easy to use. The software and the people behind it truly live up to the mission of allowing me to do what I do best (which is not HR management.)

Contras:

Nothing to report in this section. BambooHR does exactly what I want it to.

Rikki K.
Director of Talent en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

Huge Promoter of BambooHR

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I generally come into Companies as an HR Leader somewhere between 50 and 100 employees and Bamboo is a simple implementation and give not only me every tool I need to do my job, but also helps other teams as far as reporting and accountability is concerned. It's everything I could as for and more.

I have implemented BambooHR as our primary HRIS system at 3 companies now. Bamboo is so intuitive training is a breeze. Whenever anything pops up I don't have an answer to Help desk is an IM away. Reporting cannot be beat. Hands down the easiest most intuitive HRIS our there for HR Professionals and Employees.

Contras:

I wish there were more options within the review portal. Like having the ability to do quarterly assessments AND a formal annual assessment that combines all the quarterlies. Even though we have a quarterly assessment process at our Company people also want to traditional annual and we have to do that all manually outside of the system currently.

Shana C.
Director of Finance en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One of the best decisions our business has ever made

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: We are a school and our teachers don't want to spend a ton of time on their computers trying to find the information they are looking. BambooHR's website and app are so straightforward, our teachers picked up on everything very quickly. There are always learning curves involved any time new software and processes are released to an organization but the whole experience went much more smoothly than I ever expected.

I have gone through implementation of payroll services with four different providers over the years and BambooHR was by far the easiest process with the fewest issues. While there was work involved, their expectations were very clear and they worked with us to determine the best way to manage unique situations specific to our company. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Contras:

There are some small things here and there that we have encountered and have to work around, but customer services is always very responsive and help us find a solution. We have made suggestions to BambooHR's feedback team and they have already implemented some changes to help with some of these issues. They are always making improvements and additions to their products.

Tracie P.
Finance & HR Coordinator en EE. UU.
Bibliotecas, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

This brought us into the modern world

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: This has been a game changing addition to our department and I don't know what I would do without it. The customer service is better than any other vendor I have EVER worked with.

We are a small HR team and tracked everything on spreadsheets. This took an exorbitant amount of staff time to keep updated. I love the time tracking, our mother organization deducts leave one month after it is taken and so no one ever really knew how much leave they had. The electronic signature feature has been a game changing time saver. Supervisors being able to view employee documents at any time without having to come to our main location to pull the heavy paper file has been fantastic. And I always have current data at my fingertips including historical items that we used to have to go wade through old memos to reconstruct.

Contras:

There's not much to not love. I wish there were a few more features on the application part. I wish I could have files stored that employees could fill out and forward to us without having to ask us to send them a signature request.

Danielle C.
Senior Compliance Generalist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

Contras:

Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Director, Human Resources en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Bamboo HR, a slick but severely limited recruiting software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As stated, the BHR system is a recruiters dream and makes the talent acquisition process easier for those businesses that are only using the job boards to get applicants. Just don't expect much more after that.

The look an feel of BambooHR (BHR) is amazing! Its almost like Facebook for recruiting. It is very intuitive for what it does and offers to the administrator and end user. The applicant tracking system is very easy to use and goes the extra mile with automation and thoughtfulness concerning on-boarding and then " flowing" into the core HRIS. The BHR system was chosen by a previous HR professional that clearly had a recruiting bias. Although important, more vetting should have been done to make a sound choice for long term success regarding the needs of a small to mid-size business.

Contras:

Beyond what I described above there is limited functionality without also purchasing and integrating other systems through a "bolt-on" approach. By "Bolt-on" I mean that BHR will not automate between the core HR system of BHR and a timekeeping system, a payroll system, benefits administration system, leave administration system. The ability to have a robust system is possible but is not practical or cost effective with BambooHR. In order to get a full platform, covering the full life cycle of and employee, through BHR, a business would have to pay upwards of 30-40 dollars per employee per month. Simply put other options are available and far more robust with better long term results for less money- See my review of APS Payroll for an example.

Executive Director en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Great HR Information System for medium size business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Moved all employment contract management online, leave management, onboarding, offboarding, personal details maintenance through self serve functionality, process workflows and performance management.

Modern HR information system with great broad feature set for medium size businesses. Excellent for leave management, request, approval and tracking.

Contras:

Is based out of the US and orientation is by default to US customers. Works for Australia customers but is a bit short on handling contractors, more permanent focused, and support hours do not cover Australia timezone which has caused some issues.