Sobre ERA EH&S Software

El software ERA proporciona informes precisos de aire, desechos, agua y GEI utilizando experiencia científica comprobada. Reduce tus gastos generales de EHS en un 80 %.

Descubre más sobre ERA EH&S Software

Funcionalidades
4.5
Relación calidad-precio
4.5

ERA EH&S Software tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 10 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a ERA EH&S Software

Filtrar opiniones (10)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ERA EH&S Software antes?

Cindy S.
EHS Coordinator en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 201-500 empleados

ERA program performance

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The software design is user friendly and has a good support system to follow. The individual attention to capture all detailed information has made our reporting easier. The programming assistance and adaptability to make changes in the system makes the software a positive for

Like the one on one assistance that is available if and when any issues occur.

MSDS layout made easier-

Barry B.
VP & Director of Environmental Compliance en EE. UU.

ERA Environmental Management Software Review

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: My company has used this software for 21 years in a furniture manufacturing environment, even before it was made web-based. ERA designed reports specific to our needs as an industry and have added to and updated those reports as environmental laws and our needs have changed. Our finishing material suppliers submit their information directly to ERA, which makes our record-keeping much easier. It has always been easy for me to get technical support, right up to the top of ERA if needed. I am very pleased with our relationship with ERA.

Tour Guide en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

One application for all your compliance needs.

4 hace 4 años

Ready to use generated reports are great for regulatory requirements for pollutant monitoring, allows for quick download and tracking.

Contras:

The software does require some learning and testing, but the time spent learning and understanding how it works is well worth it.

Sean M.
Environmental Engineer en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Inc.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have used the database for approximately 6 years now. With anything new, it takes time to understand how the system works. ERA Staff took the time to educate/train and work with our staff to develop a database that works and functions like no other system I have used before. I have been in the Environmental field for 20+years and this is the system/software to manage environmental records/data!

Gail B.
EHS Manager en EE. UU.

ERA Software ROCKS - helps save time

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I had reviewed ERA programs years ago and loved what I saw. When I started my current position they already had the programs in place. Its a HUGE life saver for me. I'm able to get a lot of regulatory reports done in hours vs weeks. Specifically TRI, Tire II and various emissions reports/ inventories. I'm now working on adding additional modules for safety and other reports.

Phil S.
EE. UU.

ERA Environmental - EHS Modules' Criticality

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Since implementing the first 3 modules in 2008, the system has proven its efficiency, accuracy, and overall performance. Our business unit executives regularly express their confidence in their compliance systems.

Luke C.
EE. UU.

Good Environmental Foundation Software

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The ERA software provides a great foundation for environmental reporting. We are in the beginning of our implementation process and the ERA team has been exceptional! I recommend the team and software

Ron D.
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Environmental software that you can't live without!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Acquired the ERA software at a very good time for our plant. We were in construction and ramping up the new facility, while at the same time, ERA was ramping up the software for us to use.

Bob W.
Regional EHS Manager en EE. UU.

JBPCO Review

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have used this system for over 8 years. The Compliance Module has helped keep us from having compliance issues and helped during transitions between people.

Howard C.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager en Canadá

ERA Review

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: ERA has been a wonderful company to work with. They have satisfied all of our environmental needs in every aspect and we are thrilled to be a partner with ERA.