15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Kashoo

Contabilidad de pequeñas empresas simplificada. Envía facturas, cobra pagos, realiza un seguimiento de los gastos, crea informes y toma mejores decisiones financieras.

Descubre más sobre Kashoo

This software is very easy to understand for people who do not have accounting background.

Contras:

And there is no budget feature (which is probably minor to many small businesses).

Valoraciones de Kashoo

4.1
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.2/10

Kashoo tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 130 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Kashoo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (130)

Director en RU
Fotografía, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Good alternative to QuickBooks for small biz, but no UK bank connection

5.0 hace 2 años

It's simple with a good user interface and has everything you need to manage a smaller business or side hustle. My accountant was able to find all the things she needed to do the limited company accounts.

Contras:

It doesn't calculate VAT so it's unsuitable if you're VAT registered here in the UK. Few UK bank accounts connect too but you can upload csv.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kashoo simplifies project, payroll, and cashflow administration

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It's dependable and steady, and it even works with an earlier version of my web browser. It doesn't have a lot of showy features, but it performs what it has to accomplish. Many other online programs are constantly evolving and require a lot of upkeep. For the general simplicity of the app, I'd say it's easy to view everything at a glance, and the user interface isn't too complicated.

My favorite feature was the ability to quickly reconcile your bank accounts. Auto-import is another feature offered by Kashoo for a variety of transactions. Everything you need to run a small company or side hustle may be found in this app. For the limited business accounts, my accountant found all she required.

Contras:

To improve the user experience, the program requires various updates, such as enhancing on-app tutorials. Because it does not account for VAT, it is not appropriate for those who are VAT-registered in the UK. You may also upload csv files from a few UK bank accounts.

Owner en Australia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Kashoo - The worst accounting software, 6 years running.

1.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very slow program, great time wasting software. Now using, Zoho accounting.
Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Very Easy to use. Any body will be able to usr program. Reconciling bank statements can be temperamental, very slow. There are much better programs around. No need to waste time on this program.

Contras:

I have used Kashoo cloud accounting for 6+ years. The Data bank feeds have faulted on many occasions, causing duplicate bank entries, upto four entries for one transaction. This is extremely annoying and very time consuming, as each duplicate has to be removed one at a time. I spoke with the Kashoo team, their support is rubbish and incapable of fixing the problem, nor could they explain the reason why this has occurred. It would be bad enough for this fault to occur a one off. Unfortunately, this has happened four times in the last six years. I am too Happy to say, Goodbye Kashoo! Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Amazing alternative to Wave & a better value than Quickbooks for freelancers & small businesses.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I love using it for most of my freelance needs: Accounting, Expenses, Project budgeting, credit card payments, and tax management.

Tax Management, Real-Time Bank Feed, Bank reconciliation, and Project Budgeting are just some of my favorite features, web and mobile apps are a bonus but the cherry on top for me is that they support the Spanish language as well. Not to mention the super fast support.

Contras:

Not many cons but I am just hoping for more integrations. Specifically invoicing software like Fiskl!

Esther
Esther
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Fotografía, 2-10 empleados

Good alternative to Quickbooks

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Kashoo is helping us keep all our finances straight. We run all our accounts receivable and accounts payable through Kashoo to keep up with our bottom line.

I like their online tutorials. I have zero accounting experience, but Kashoo's tutorials have helped us to understand what and how we need to track our business finances. I also really like how detailed it it once you get the hand of how to use it. I can see at a glance how we are doing financially.

Contras:

There is a pretty steep learning curve, especially if you don't have any accounting experience at all. I found it to be very, very confusing. The tutorials helped, for sure, but there was still a lot of back and forth with customer service who seemed to get annoyed with all our questions, especially since we have NO accounting experience.

President en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very good for what it does, and customer support is fantastic

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Good, but needs additional functionality to be super!

It is simple and straightforward, and gives me generally what I need.

Contras:

I really, really need the ability to do more than just 'Projects'. I really need to be able to nest 'Projects' or use categories and classes like Quickbooks. Plus, I need to get my data into a spreadsheet much more easily.

Carmen
Life Coach & Business Strategist en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Just what I needed . . .

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall this is a great finance program and the price was great compared to similar products.

Kashoo allows me to keep better records for my business finances. The app allows me to easily upload receipts and to make manual adjustments.

Contras:

It does not sync real time account balances with your bank. You have to do that manually. I prefer realtime bank balances.

Ken
Ken
SEO + Web + Reputation Marketing ★★★★★ en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easiest Accounting/Bookkeeping software by far!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The company is very responsive and the software / apps have been solid. Kashoo is my third (and final) accounting software service purchase.

Here's the thing - I HATE accounting & bookkeeping. So I want to spend the least amount of time doing it. And, I want to spend even less time doing taxes. Several years ago, I researched all of the solutions out there, yeah QB too... but I dreaded a steep learning curve and wanted something accurate - and portable. Kashoo has the app for my phone & tablet so I can whip out an invoice real quick while visiting clients. It downloads from my bank just like the other big names, and even has an option to accept credit cards from my clients. It's really powerful, and if you're a numbers geek you'll have fun with all of the options. But for me - it just works. Online or app - I don't wonder about my numbers anymore, nor do I waste a bunch of time. And they do regular webinars which are actually quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do my bookkeeping. Almost. lol.

Contras:

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software, and the support staff is great. If I could change anything, I'd have them move their headquarters from Canada to the U.S. ;)

Leslie
Leslie
Agricultura, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

love the user interface and chat feature!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: When I first started my horticulture business (capterra- why is horticulture or even landscaping, not an industry option?!?) I kept books on paper and had to learn book keeping from the IRS website and other online (free) resources. When I decided that I really wanted to go digital, I tried multiple online book keeping softwares before finally settling on Kashoo. My experience has been really great! Every time I have a question it has been either easily answered through the online tutorials or by using the Kashoo chat feature. Even when I make a stupid mistake, customer service always seems happy to help me unravel and correct it. For comparison, another organization that I was on the board of uses quick books and every time I had to use it I was more greatful for Kashoo! For someone who didn’t learn book keeping on quick books- looking through the accounts to find the information I need on Kashoo is so much more intuitive.

Ability to view accounts, excellent customer service, helpful tutorials

Contras:

for me there really haven’t been any cons. That said, my accountant had never heard of it- not really a problem, just disappointing to me, and of course I would love to pay nothing for bookkeeping 😉

Brandi
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Kashoo

5.0 hace 10 meses

I like that you can attach your bank account and see all transactions in the inbox. It makes it easier than having to navigate my banking app as well

Contras:

The integration is a problem for me. If they could expand how many apps they can integrate with, it would be helpful.

Rick
Co-Owner en Canadá
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Perfection (Almost)

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We absolutely couldn't run our business as efficiently as we do without Kashoo. It allows us to be agile and respond to our customers' needs in an instant if necessary. We've had many of our larger customers ask us if we could help some of their other vendors to get better organized. With the help of Kashoo, we've set the bar for others to reach.

We've been using Kashoo for many years. The ease of use is amazing. We know exactly what is happening in our business at any given moment. Although we typically don't use the mobile apps, they are useful if your business model is more suited to mobile. The web app is solid. Uptime is impressive. Support is quick and thorough. Most users wouldn't notice but when you get a bit outside the box you're going to need some assistance from the support team. Some tasks are quite involved when you get past the ordinary. No worries though, the support team is there to guide you through. What we like most is the flexibility of the software and the multi-user capability.

Contras:

Dealing with vendor credits is a pain when you pay by cheque. We would really like to have some inventory control tied into invoices. The new statement feature is nice but we would like to have control over the fields displayed in the report. In particular, we would like to be able to have our customers' PO numbers listed so that they can more easily cross reference our invoices.

Carrie
Owner en Canadá
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

My Kashoo Experience

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I Love Kashoo but I wish there was more help online, I'm trying to figure out how to deduct money from an employee for a garnish of wages and I thought I did it correctly but it was wrong, because I'm a really small business and have less than 5 employees I can not get any help. I also wish that the invoice section of Kashoo was easier to use. But It's way more user-friendly than other programs! So yes I like it !!

Easy to use, easy to keep track of things, like the reminders it gives in the side column

Contras:

Invoicing is not that great, or it could be that I'm not knowledgeable in creating invoices in Kashoo. Wish there was more help for the free accounts, but hey can't get much for free these days.

Respuesta de Kashoo

hace 7 años

Hi Carrie, thanks for the review! Kashoo offers many support options and our team is ready to help you any time you need it - by phone 1-888-520-5274, by live chat that's available from within the app, by email at answers@kashoo.com, and through our self-serve support site at support.kashoo.com. We also regularly host live webinars. You can visit kashoo.com/webinars to see what's coming up. I hope that helps!

Diaa
General Manager en Catar
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados

Best Accounting Solution for SME's

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Being the owner of a small company with no accounting background at all made my decision to handle accounts a crazy one, but thanks for Kashoo who helped me overcome this challenge successfully! A well developed piece of software with a huge bunch of educational videos and guiding articles, equipped with excellent customer support is exactly what you look for when you are starting your first steps in accounting. Kashoo made my life easier and gave me full control over my cash flow!

- Ease of use - Accessibility across different platforms - Realtime save and backup - Well designed interface - Fully customizable invoices and reports - Full-featured iOS app for iPad.

Contras:

- Lack of a generic (non-US) payroll/HR component - Useless android app!

George
CEO en Georgia
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Software which solved all operational tasks

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Was using Kashoo every day and thanks to it I knew every cent is counted and on its place!
Another thing I liked very much - nice reports!

Have been using this software for 2 years. In an environment of limited staff this software really helped to control cash flow, expenses, invoices, salaries etc, by only one employee (not dedicated).

Contras:

From the very beginning it was very easy and logical to deploy. Learning took no efforts. It was smooth and very flexible.

Keisha
Owner & Yoga Coach en Canadá
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Young, Fresh & AWESOME to use!

5.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: My experience with Kashoo has been amazing - I took my time looking for counting software for my new small business. Being a bit shy around numbers Kashoo has made my experience with money, transactions and invoicing very smooth and extremely professional. Before I had Kashoo I was creating my own invoices, based on very little knowledge - doing a tonne of work saving it all on my iPad and it was so unorganized. When I discovered Kashoo, I literally was on it for a few hours and re-did all my invoices for the year so that they were organized and presentable. I am extremely particular about organizing and Kashoo makes my life very simple when it comes to accounting! Everything you need Kashoo has - not to mention the webinars and the direct contact you get from their customer service. The young, up to date feel; relevant, fresh knowledge behind Kashoo makes it fun to do your accounting - clean, crisp, consise invoicing makes me feel comfortable, confident and a true small-business owner. The best thing about using Kashoo is that you can create an invoice in less than 30 seconds. A lot of the work I do can be last minute with clients calling in for a session in the morning - with a few finger taps I've got the invoice ready to be emailed by the end of the session - getting paid faster and making things easy for the client.
I would actually like to thank Kashoo for helping me get where I am today and be able to track my financials through their easy to use software. As a young small business owner Kashoo helped make organizing my finances a priority! Love it!!

Stuart
CEO en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Very easy to use.

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Very intuitive software. I have been a CPA for over 40 years. Great for clients "on the go" to maintain accurate records. I use it for all my own personal use as well.

Portability, ease of use.

Contras:

Would like to see more selectivity in reports.

Respuesta de Kashoo

hace 7 años

Stuart, Thanks for the review. I am going to reach out to you directly to find out what is happening with your log-in process it should be a few seconds at most.

Business Development Advisor en RU
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo

Flexible software

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: One of the really good things is that you can use the software in a simple way but it can also grow to include more features. Means that you can get to grips with bookeeping and add function as you and your business grow

It's flexibility

President en Canadá
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Better than Quckbooks Online

4.0 hace 5 años

Ease of use and has a some great features that I could not get with quickbooks online.

Contras:

The fact that it does not work on android.

Alice
Lawyer en Canadá
Práctica de la abogacía, Trabajador autónomo

Happy to Support Canadian

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Generally fine. I don't like that they doubled my fee last year and I am still considering moving elsewhere but haven't had time to test the other options.

I like that it's in the cloud and accessible anywhere. The customer service is also very responsive

Contras:

It has some quirks that are not intuitive, and a few random software glitches. I have no fear for the security of my data but as a non-accountant/bookkeeper I struggle with a few things.

Roongnapha
Owner en Tailandia
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Very good app with affordable price

4.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: I do appreciate your application, it's easy to use and track.
anyhow, there are more functionalities that I really need.
- need to have a weekly income vs plan graph feature , we can put our monthly plan or yearly plan of income then app can breakdown into weekly target. then graph help compare the income and the trend of the plan in each week. So, people don't need other financial app to fill their target vs actual just to see the trend of their planning.
- need the mass update on the payment status. i have a problem when i have to change status from 'due on receipts' to "paid" , this is when i need to update 10-30 transactions at one go.Or you may have solution already only that i didn't know. So, you can suggest if you have solution in place.
- for the export file to Excel, anyhow the database does not filled in every cells, since you will keep some cells blank if they are the same category e.g. terms of payment account. i have to use excel function to fill all cells before i can do a pivot table to analyse my data.This pre work with filling all cells really waste my time. i need a complete database exported. So, that i can filter or pivot right away after exported.

Harmik
Owner en Canadá
Contabilidad, Trabajador autónomo

Great Software for small businesses

4.0 hace 5 años

I like how easy it is to use on a day to day basis. It is very user friendly and easy for anyone to pick up. The customer service has also been outstanding!

Contras:

It currently doesn't have the ability to link creditcards which would be awesome as some of my clients grow. I think it's a feature that's coming however

Amy
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

SO FAR SO GOOD WITH KASHOO !

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am hoping we will have an easier time keeping all my accounts in order with Kashoo. Having the ability to keep separate companies on one platform that is affordable makes me much happier.

I think it is a fairly straight forward program. Simple to use once you get the trial balance into the program. We like the auto download function for the bank statements and credit card. Because the cost of the program is so affordable I am able to use Kashoo for both my real estate businesse and my property management company. I wasn't able to afford it with Quickbooks! My accountant and bookkeeper are much happier with Kashoo than with Quickbooks.

Contras:

My bookkeeper has commented that Kashoo will allow a reconcilation even though the numbers do not balance with the statement. The reconcilation needs to match the final statement. So far she and customer service have not been able to resolve this issue.

Kolleen
Kolleen
Connect with me to Discover Why Every Integrative Health Practitioner Needs a Professional Website en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Perfect Answer to the Expensive Options

5.0 hace 5 años

Kashoo is simple and intuitive. They also have an amazing help department and put out teaching webinars quite often. It has everything I need as the big powerhouse SaaS, but no where near their ridiculous pricing.

Contras:

I had no problems at all with anything. I didn't know how to perform a function and their help desk sent me screen shots and support. Great team!

Internet, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

It works but looking at it is a pain.

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, it works and does what it says it's supposed to do, but as shallow as it sounds, the UI is just so hard to get past. Also, invoices do not look nice. The whole app looks like it's stuck in 2006.

It is accounting software that does exactly what the intent is, with some other added features like invoicing.

Contras:

The UI is, in my opinion, one of the ugliest UIs I've ever seen. It makes me not even want to use it.

Alexandre
Bookkeeping team coordinator en Canadá
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

Great cloud accounting software

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Great cloud accounting software. Easy to use, nice, simple, clean interface. Connects well with payroll software.