Opiniones de DiCentral

3.9 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.1 /5

Sobre DiCentral

Aprovecha los servicios internos, incluido un equipo de implementación global listo para desplegar, mantener y escalar rápidamente tu sistema EDI.

Descubre más sobre DiCentral

Mostrando 261 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Sathish kumar N.
Business Analyst
  • Publicado el 19/6/2018

"Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible."

Comentarios: Does not applies

Puntos a favor: It's user friendly, simple and productive! We have been using this software for about 3 years now. Overall, we are very pleased with the system, and we cannot imagine trying to conduct our daily business on any other software. Pros - Very powerful, scalable
- Excellent customer service for implementation AND ongoing needs
- Quick adoption for new employees

Contras: Ship Notice/manifest is little complicated for the new users Once the order line is used for the shipment, It should automatically grey out in order to avoid errors

• Publicado el 19/6/2018
Faiza K.
Senior EDI Analyst
Almacenamiento, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2019

"Di Central Consumer Review"

Comentarios: 2) Lead time for implementing UK retailers
3) EDIFACT Mapping
4) Sometimes a lot of resources and time is spent in explaining things to di central team in order to get things done

Puntos a favor: 1) DiWeb turnaround feature is easy to use and understand
2) Customer Support mostly is very responsive
3) Maps customization for US X12 retailers is also great
4) Option to hold data in draft mode is also available
5) Option to print Packing Slip and GS1-128 label is also available

Contras: not much that I can think of at the moment.

• Publicado el 5/12/2019
Jon D.
Sales Coordinator
Bienes de consumo, 51-200 empleados

"Extensive Unfunctional Functionality"

Comentarios: Overall, you can do all the tasks that you are required to do, and the reach of this EDI is extensie. Unfortunately, the program appears outdated, aside from the look and feel of the UI, there are limitations to certain functions in the program, which can sometimes spend more time than what would generally be required. Should some of the features be refined, the EDI could be quite good.

Puntos a favor: The functions and reach of the program was good, many options are provided in terms of the task you are trying to complete on DiCentral. Extensive records are kept, including a user history, which is convenient to recall when you need to trace prior steps.

Contras: While there are numerous functions, those functions are sometimes dysfunctional, if that makes sense. For instance, creating and submitting advanced shipment notices is rather antiquated, as you need to manually type out the dimensions for each line, as opposed to entering the dimensions for each item and having those dimensions applied to the relative items on the relative lines. The UI is also fairly outdated, but this is more of an aesthetic preference, but it can sometimes lead to navigating being rather complicated.

Kevin T.
Director of Finance
Electrónica de consumo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2020

"DiCentral Web Forms, Integration and Support"

Comentarios: Very positive experience so far. NOCO has been partnered with DiCentral for a little over a year and we have been able to add more than 10 trading partners to the system, 4 of which will be integrated with our ERP.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, integrates with SAP ByDesign, connections to many trading partners already exist so there is less time getting set up with new customers for our company.

Contras: Takes a little time to get used to the navigation screens.

Respuesta de proveedores

por DiCentral el 6/4/2020

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to review DiCentral. Appreciate your feedback and all the details you provided.

• Publicado el 2/4/2020
Jenna M.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados

"12/2019 Trimax Review"

Comentarios: We had an issue with submission vs receive date on a PO. Otherwise, we haven't had many issues.

Puntos a favor: Cost compared to others. Pretty easy to use/navigate.

Contras: Search feature (by quarter) and format on some docs

Customer Service / Office Manager
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Good Service Provider, but improvements are needed"

Comentarios: Overall it's positive and I find the majority of their CS reps professional and responsive. There are times though that like most service providers these days, DiCentral has outsourced live CS out of the country. That unfortunately, creates difficulties in communicating with reps who may have a very heavy accent, or who may not grasp the intricacies American English

Puntos a favor: It's relatively easy to navigate. The screens are pretty well laid out and the data has always shown to be accurate.

Contras: There are times when exporting a large number of PO's from a major department store who sends over PO's for each door, and you want to check your data, it can take an exceptionally long time to get that data out of DiCentral.

Katie S.
Vice President of Marketing
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/12/2018

"The Best!"

Puntos a favor: We have been working with DiCentral since 2006. They helped us in the beginning we we started our brand and has continued to be a supportive and proactive in the changing retail climate.

Contras: Overall their customer service is stellar. I sometimes I wish the problem, when we have one, could be fixed quicker.

Respuesta de proveedores

por DiCentral el 2/1/2019

Thanks Katie! We enjoy working with Crane USA as well and look forward to continuing to grow together. I will pass along your feedback to our team.

• Publicado el 4/12/2018
Sally D.
Executive chef
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/12/2019

"Gets the work done"

Comentarios: Orders, retrieving, sorting them out, and delivery dates and information is more than important in our business, it gets the job done neatly, saving us a significant amount of time and helping us having everything in order.

Puntos a favor: What I really enjoy about DiCentral is the navigation easiness. It is uncomplicated and easy to understand, it helps the sorting of orders so you can have them ready on time, neatly and clear so they don't get confused, which is very important in our business. Costumer service is also a plus.

Contras: When there is a lockdown it can get you in quite a trouble, as orders still need to get done and delivered. Also when there is an update you need to re enter all the information previously given, I wish there was a way this could be done automatically.

• Publicado el 8/12/2019
Simran A.
Operations Supervisor
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/6/2018

"Working with DI central has been easy."

Comentarios: Ease of working..!

Puntos a favor: The multiple way it gives you as an option for packing is great . Second best part of the software is its capabilities to create back orders.

Contras: At the time of invoicing you have to manually edit the qty even if you have short shipped at the time of packing.

Devin P.
General Manager
Producción de alimentos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"Great product for what we need it for!"

Puntos a favor: We use this software to manage PO's with large grocery retailers. We like the ease of use and consistency week over week. This makes manufacturing our product easy with very little room for error.

Contras: I'm not overly tech saavy - so if it was more user friendly with user-friendly non-industry terminology, it would make it easier to use for people new to using the software.

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
Scott L.
National Sales Manager
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados

"Does the basics of EDI"

Puntos a favor: I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

Contras: There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines. A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

Natasha L.
FullFillment Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

"Navigation and Accessability"

Comentarios: WE have combine multiple trading partners under on Vendor ID which has cut down on the amount of training and accessibility that is needed.

Puntos a favor: The ease of navigation through the data is very helpful for my company. We have multiple Trading partners and sorting date is easy.

Contras: The expense of the per kilobyte data transfer can get expensive.

Craig L.
EDI Specialist
Artículos deportivos, 11-50 empleados

"Couldn't Be Happier"

Comentarios: Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

Puntos a favor: User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Contras: Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

Barbara S.
Accounting & Admin Manager
Agricultura, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"DiCentral - Constantly There for Support with Excellent Customer Service"

Comentarios: Using DiCentral provides me with the ease of invoicing our customers in a timely manner, knowing that it was received because of the confirmation given - no need to constantly update emails to send invoices via email. We are currently setting up another customer to receive purchase orders which will streamline both our Sales and Accounting departments.

Puntos a favor: I had spoken to a number of companies that provide EDI software before choosing DiCentral. I liked the fact the costs were in Canadian funds, the patience of my Sales contact in answering my questions, the ease of the set up, and the gentleman who patiently assisted me with the launch. I also appreciate the quick response to the support technicians, the availability of Webinars and the ease of payment on a monthly basis.

Contras: The only glitch I have is that I find it challenging to add a new customer to our profile. This may be due to the fact that I have only been using DiCentral for almost a year and only have 2 customer signed up at this time. I am currently working with my Sales contact to rectify this issue.

Jeff R.
Gen Manager
Almacenamiento, 11-50 empleados

"Small Company EDI"

Comentarios: Very good people

Puntos a favor: Great Support
Easy of use
Breath of offering with EDI partners

Contras: Weak on WMS
No Picking with scanners
Historical Inventory not good.

Melissa W.
Muebles, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/6/2018

"Fast, easy and reliable EDI solution! I love it!"

Comentarios: The greatest benefit to utilizing DI Central as my EDI provider is the ease of use, and their reliability. I have found the customer support team to be prompt with the response when needed!
I have never experienced any down time or missed transmissions with DI Central. They are an outstanding EDI provider!

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use the most about the DI Central software. We haven't experienced any down time utilizing DI Central. It is very reliable and consistent!

Contras: Does DI Central have integration with Quick Books capabilities. That would be an asset! I would like to see more integratoin with my internal programs so that the processing of orders could be more seemless.

Mark R.
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

"Good but can be great"

Comentarios: Good, I would recommend. On the topic of customer service, we used to be able to call customer service, request a specific person that is familiar with our business and setup, and work with them. It seems DiCentral has become extremely rigid about first creating tickets. When we are in our most pressing needs for answers ASAP, this is not always feasible.

Puntos a favor: Dated but very straightforward. It feels almost like using WIndows 95, so that's good from a concept of less is more.

Contras: Lack of automation. By that I mean pre-filling fields and automating emails etc. can be better. Customer Support is ok. Specifically, it'd be helpful to have an email alert option for only 850s. I get email alerts for every inbox update right now, which is way too much. I just need 850s and I would imagine there are tons of vendors that would appreciate that as well.

Rivka S.
Sales VP
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/6/2018

"Overall it's a pretty good solution for businesses that do a lot of EDI transactions"

Comentarios: When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

Puntos a favor: Customer support is helpful and knowledgeable. It's easy to learn and use. You can process EDI transactions from any computer. It didn't take long to figure out. That's the basic way to use the software. We integrate it with our Quickbooks so I don't have to enter in anything to the system...it's all just a few clicks.

Contras: For just the EDI web version, the site can sometimes run slow...when using the software version, it can also transfer over to QB very slowly. And sometimes things just can't sync for whatever reason which is frustrating.

• Publicado el 25/6/2018
Leslie S.
Customer Service Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/6/2018

"Once I was aquianted with Di Central it was easier to use."

Comentarios: It allows me on a daily bases to provide my parters with the info they require to send orders, receive Shipment notifications and ultimately receive our goods in fast and more accurate.

Puntos a favor: It covers a wide variety of functions - each partner we have uses some different functions. Compatibility with all of our partners help. Customer Service is very knowledgeble and their follow up it top notch!

Contras: Not all feature cover every vriable. ex: when doing a 856 ASN - Pallets - it is hard for our company as we put many different items in a box and the quantity changes.....

• Publicado el 18/6/2018
Patrick E.
Director of IT
Impresión, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/11/2019

"DiCentral works like a champ."

Comentarios: Overall DiCentral has allowed us to meet all of our EDI needs, and has allowed us to stay in good standing with our Distributors.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use. We picked up DiCentral back when our IT staff was small. The software allowed us to send and receive EDI documents without having to hire an EDI specialist.

Contras: Not much. We are able to do everything we need with DiCentral. Nothing bad to say here.

Jeffrey L.
Operation Manager
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/6/2018

"Moderate satisfication, sometimes when needed help, not necessary getting it right away."

Comentarios: it's EDI, save us a lot of time, and allow us to deal with customers that requires us to have EDI ready with them.

Puntos a favor: Simple enough to use, we use most of the EDI 850/856/810/846 for our order fulfillment. mostly on the back end. rarely we have to login Dicentral for anything specific.

Contras: the transaction is pretty troublefree once all data exchange are setup, but does come in a price, and sometimes, lost track of the usage without upgrading to a better package within the dicentral plan, it could get very expensive.

Guillaume A.
IT Manager
Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/11/2019

"Review"

Comentarios: It has not always been easy to work with Alligacom, DiCentral now. When we implemented it, they changed the project management a couple of times. But now, we don't have updates of changes to do, so we enjoy the product.

Puntos a favor: We used the EDI suite intergrated to Dynamics Nav. Once setup it up, it works very well. We have a customer that send us close to 100 orders per day and it saves us a lot of time. The tool is also reliable.

Contras: I have nothing to say negative about the product itself.

• Publicado el 27/11/2019
Vincent L.
ERP Manager
Automoción, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2019

"EDI Automotive Aftermarket EDI"

Puntos a favor: We use two DiCentral Products: Base2 and DiIntegrator. DiIntegrator is by far the more user friendly tool. good visibility to EDI data, and easy imports and exports to/from our ERP system.

Contras: The Base2 product is really good for repetitive manufacturing when the customer is an OEM. However, initial customer set up is cumbersome. Mistakes are difficult to correct. However, once up and running, the software is very reliable.

• Publicado el 25/4/2019
Barbara M.
Bookkeeper
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados

"Great Tech Support"

Comentarios: We are required by our biggest customer to use an EDI system and I am so glad that we chose DiCentral. They have been easy to work with and very concerned that they are helping us in every way they can.

Puntos a favor: It is user friendly for someone who is not always tech savy! When I do have an issue I can usually get to speak to tech support and my issue is quickly solved.

Contras: For myself, there are changes that I am sure are for the best, but I don't like change!

Piyush C.
Warehouse Manager
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/11/2018

"Warehouse Manager"

Comentarios: Supply to retail chain stores,Its good for small stores supply chain ,We need solution for Distribution level like national distributor where we also ship items on Pallets and on truck loads.

Puntos a favor: Has lots of features with accuracy in compare to manual processing ,so love it .

Contras: Packing slip creation for small and big orders ,Duplicate items in same Packing slip is not allowed .Having hard time for Big shipment like pallet size or truck load orders.

• Publicado el 27/11/2018