Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Bookeo

Sin comisiones en reservas, sin tarifas de consumidor. Planes fijos desde 39.95 $ por mes. Aumenta fácilmente los ingresos.

Descubre más sobre Bookeo

Filtrar opiniones (80)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Bookeo antes?

Comparte tus experiencias con otros compradores de software.

Filtrar opiniones (80)

Ani P.
Ani P.
Pain Relief Specialist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

No Shows Pay

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I really like it, great customer service

Interface, I can set up categories that are easy for my clients to pick exactly what they need instead of going through all of the services.

Contras:

Since I'm on $14.99 a month plan I have some restrictions to picking if I want one service to put a credit card info to book an appointment and the other one to just book without a CC. I have to pick one.

hace 2 meses

Hi Ani, Thank you for posting this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you and your customers are loving Bookeo. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Thank you Shannon

Cédric A.
Director en Suiza
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados

Best software until, Vest value, Best Support

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: SIMPLE, cheap, best support, Bookeo is really a software I love to use. I like the fact the Team wants to keep a light and simple line, which is really the way.

Bookeo, really guys I love you, best product, best support ! They are always quick to reply and help you find a solution.

Contras:

Some options in the display could be improve like for the courses, Email automatization for teachers, some API.

el año pasado

Cedric, thank you for the great review! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need help with your Bookeo account. Shannon

Christine W.
Account Manager en Australia
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very basic and no desire to improve

3 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I thought it was going to solve problems, but it created a lot of new problems. We are actively looking for an alternative, but there are very few booking systems that do what we need.

The ability for clients to book and choose whether to pay now, or pay via invoice was the reason we chose Bookeo, alongside the Xero integration

Contras:

You can only send a booking confirmation to ONE person - not a team of people. It doesn't integrate well with Zoom. It doesn't allow you to see what was sent to a customer. The support team are not remotely interested in raising improvement requests for their software. Support is average at best.

hace 8 meses

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I read all the support requests you sent us and the timely replies from our support team. Please note that: - Bookeo sends the booking confirmation email only to the customer making the booking and not to all the participants. This feature works in a similar way for all the other booking systems. However, please note that you can use our API to send a booking confirmation email to participants. Unlike other booking systems, we do not charge additional fees to use the API. - The Zoom integration has successfully been used by many customers during the Covid-19 pandemic. It seems that you would like to send a Zoom link for non-confirmed bookings. As our technicians explained, the zoom link is only sent once the booking is confirmed. Again, this feature works in a similar way for all the other booking systems. Shannon

Leah Z.
Owner en Australia
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Bookeo

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I love Bookeo as I can use PayPal, have payment option to chose from and a modern, professional booking page.

I love the modern looks of the booking page and use of my branding colours and images. It looks modern and professional with easy instructions for clients booking online to follow. The price is fantastic and for me as small business affordable. I have in the past tried anything from Setmore, Accuity, Canlendy, woocommerce booking to vCita. All are good but expansive and booking pages are not what I wanted. vCita is very good but very expensive. Bookeo's booking page is fantastic and looks clean and modern and easy to use. Wish I had found Bookeo much earlier. It uses PayPal which I love. Customer service is on the ball and very helpful. I love that I have payment options at time of booking, to chose from like pay now, deposit or do nothing.

Contras:

At first I had an issues with the set-up software, it takes a bit getting used to and some instructions were not clear to me a I had to get back to Customer service a good few times. I am now used to it but would like it to be a bit more intuitive and in my mind has steps that could be reduced, for example categories and services. Also, integration with other apps is limited which I found interesting, Bookeo is not on Zapier.

el mes pasado

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review, Leah. We are thrilled that you like Bookeo's highly customizable, modern and professional interface as well as our simple pricing and our technical support! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Thank you again, Shannon

Vanessa W.
Onboarding manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Contras:

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

el año pasado

Thank you for your review, Vanessa. Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment. As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion. Shannon

Frederick K.
Physician en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Fancy cover, hollow on the inside

3 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Calendar scheduling and reminders should be simple, bookeo makes it difficult.

Information about appointments and clients were accessible.

Contras:

Clunky and not intuitive. Too many screens to make one appointment, and the messaging was not consistent.

hace 6 meses

Hi Frederick, I read your review and I am sorry to read that you are not fully satisfied with Bookeo. Creating a booking from your dashboard is very easy and requires you to click on a time on a resource's calendar and select the service. If you are creating a booking for an existing customer, you can use the autocomplete function to select the customer, or you can input details of a new customer. Your customers can simply select a service, a date and a time for the appointment and provide their details. Email and txt reminders are automatically sent by the system. If you need any assistance with our system, please contact our support team at support@bookeo.com. They will be more than happy to help. Shannon

Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Executive Editor, Work Truck Magazine en EE. UU.
Edición, 51-200 empleados

Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Bookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.

I manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.

Contras:

It's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

hace 2 años

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes. Thanks again Shanno

Kaylee S.
Owner/Office Mgr en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Happiest user ever!!!

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It has been such a great product for us to be able to automate our registrations. It has allowed us to grow our business with less time spent doing things that take our customers only minutes to do themselves, rather than lots of phone and email responses.

Initially it was the price that was the main selling point. I love that I pay a flat fee each month, not a percentage of our sales, which is what I found on most other software. I was able to customize my booking platform for all the different classes we offer, the scheduling, and changes that I've had to make it's been fantastic. Whenever I get stuck, the Bookeo support has been very responsive to my email questions.

Contras:

Only twice have I thought "oh that's a bummer that I can't ....." So with all the time I spend using Bookeo, I'd have to say THAT AIN'T BAD!!

hace 6 meses

Hi Kaylee, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this outstanding review! Thank you for all of your positive feedback about our pricing (no commission, no consumer fees!) and how Bookeo has simplified class scheduling for your business and your customers. We look forward to continue working with you in the years to come. Shannon

Terri R.
owner en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Outstanding Support

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: RUNS my business. Extremely satisfied.

Full featured, mature software product.

Contras:

Use of repeating events can lead to unexpected complications when updating or deleting. Would like to have ability to have TWO reminders for clients.

hace 7 meses

Wow, thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review, Terri! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are extremely satisfied with Bookeo and that it runs your business. Please note that you can send two reminders to clients: one email reminder and a TXT reminder. Thanks again, Shannon

Jeremy J.
Jeremy J.
Marketing Director en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Beginner Booking Software

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Bookeo allowed us to start taking bookings almost immediately after launching our business. It was great at the time, but we ultimately had to switch services due to lack of the features we needed.

Bookeo is super easy to use! My entire staff picked it up very quickly! Everything is displayed in an intuitive way making it difficult to make mistakes when preparing for your day of bookings.

Contras:

Features are limited-- if you have non-standard booking situations, this product is not for you. Resource sharing between items is not possible.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your review, Jeremy. It seems that you needed a rental system, and at this stage, Bookeo does not support rentals. But we plan to support them in the future. Cheers Shannon

Stephanie A.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Bookeo is a Great Software!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

Contras:

No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

hace 2 años

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account. Cheers Shannon

Rod V.
Proprietor en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an office!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!

Contras:

I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

hace 4 años

Hi Rod, Thank you for the totally awesome review! So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support. Shannon

Tami O.
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Decent software that could offer more features

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall it’s fairly good software, but there is always room for improvement.

This software has several options that can benefit our industry (escape rooms) such as offering multiple booking options.

Contras:

We have some unique situations that could use some more options for booking purposes such as applying promos to only certain groups of people.

el año pasado

Hi Tami, thank you for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo and how it can benefit escape rooms. We also appreciate you choosing Bookeo not only for its features, but also for its pricing model. Unlike some of our competitors, Bookeo does not charge fees to your customers. We only charge a low monthly fee. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cheers Shannon

David W.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Happy customer for 7+ years

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.

It is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.

Contras:

There are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

hace 3 años

Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking. If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here. Thanks again Shannon

Billy G.
Billy G.
Owner/Operatior en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

Great product!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is simple to use, help is usually w/i 24 hours and we've had no customer complaints. Would recommend Bookeo.

After years of using Bookeo, I should have wrote this review sooner. I run a kayak touring biz, we wear a lot of hats here, and the last thing we need is a booking system that has problems. We have turned down all the salespeople for other systems. Bookeo does what we need it to do.

Contras:

This may be possible with Bookeo, but it doesn't appear to save data older than 2 years. Older data is useful for planning purposes. Right now, we are downloading the date in XLS format and saving it to an independent folder. Last thing, some customers can't figure out how to use the "previous days - following days" buttons on the tour descriptions/dates opening page. They think that the only tours being offered are just on that page. We haven't kept data on this, but I don't think it's very much.

hace 3 años

Billy, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. Please note that Bookeo offers 2 booking modes for your booking page, and the booking mode you are using may be less suitable for your business (there is no one-size fits all solution for all businesses). You can easily change the booking mode for your booking page. It only takes a couple of clicks! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Shannon

Noel K.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great booking software for our escape room business!!!

5 hace 3 años

Tons of flexibility in moving time slots. We are able to really move a lot around based on when customers want to book. Great price. I don't understand what anyone thinks they will get out of other booking software that is better than what Bookeo has to offer. They keep adding new features. There have been a few things really needed that were added over the last two years. These were items we had requested. A lot of people complain about the customer service. While you may not be able to talk to someone, we have always received a response, and it has been nice to see features added that we were hoping for.

Contras:

There is still one feature- Hidden Access where you can hide a time slot & have no idea it was hidden. We do this from time to time & have to keep track of it in another software. When a customer uses a gift voucher, if they don't use the entire voucher, the rest of the voucher can't be redeemed with the same code & they have to call us. Most people use the entire voucher in one purchase so it doesn't come up a lot.

Education Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Bookeo is the Best

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Previously we took all reservations for programs over the phone or email. Our programs are in high-demand and our schedule changes frequently. Often we would go through multiple rounds of back-and-forth with a customer before we were able to book their program, and tracking which requests came first was a nightmare. Bookeo has alleviated so much stress and work hours!

I love working with the Bookeo team! They have been incredibly attentive, always replying to help requests within 24 hours, and they usually go above and beyond to thoroughly explain processes that are confusing. I also like that we can capture guest information and sync bookeo to our mailchimp and google calendars!

Contras:

I wish I could assign more than one resource to a program or tour. We use a lot of resources to run our programs (staff, vehicles, equipment, etc.) and it would be nice to have bookeo track all of these resources.

hace 2 años

Hello, thank you for your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Bookeo, so your feedback will be passed along to our developers. Cheers Shannon

President & CEO en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Great Customer Service

4 hace 3 años

I am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.

Contras:

At times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Kelly B.
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

In love with Bookeo

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo. This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for. Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read. One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them. Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month. Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes! And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product. Stop looking, get Bookeo.

hace 6 años

Hi Kelly, thank you for the awesome review!! We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime. Alice

Ramiro B.
Education Coordinator en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Bookeo delivers an amazing product!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is thrilled with Bookeo's online scheduling and reservation system! It has been very user friendly on both the administrative and customer ends. We were able to successfully integrate it onto our personal website as well as other social media pages very easily. The customer support has been fantastic as well! We have reached out several times and the Bookeo support team (especially Marcia Murphy) always answer the question fully, with supporting examples, within the hour! Bookeo also offers several features and functionality that allow us to make each of our 10 programs unique. Something that could make Bookeo better would be changes to its aesthetics. Overall, the product is reasonably priced, easy, and multidimensional and we would recommend it to any organization or user!

Ease, Features & Functionality, Customer Support!

Contras:

Aesthetics. It would be a nice to be able to change the look and feel of Bookeo on our websites to match certain colors and themes.

hace 5 años

Hi Ramiro, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo. We are currently working on a new UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of Bookeo with CSS. Our Technical Support Team will send you an email with instructions. Suzanne

Sharni V.
Owner en
11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Does the job, but could it do better

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

Manages multiple teachers and rooms/resources. Mostly easy to use Accessible from anywhere Can integrate into any site Takes payment for you.

Contras:

Would be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info. I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity. Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.

Esther B.
Esther B.
Graphic and Web Designer en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Lots of potential, great value

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: If the interface was cleaned up it would have been a winner. Another provider quoted us $6000 per year for almost the exact same features as Bookeo. Bookeo could easily do the job at less than $200 per month... I still think Bookeo has enormous potential. I'd still recommend to anyone looking for an affordable booking platform. Bookeo, I'd encourage you to raise your prices a bit and invest in making it beautiful and I'll be back with 10/10

Amazing price for features offered. Had a client that wanted to sell courses, book rooms, coaching, subscriptions/memberships, discounts, bundled classes, alternative payment options like deposits, or offline payment, I loved the calendar and resource manager, it offered all the features they needed and seemed like a good deal, and they were on a tight budget. I thought it'd be great.

Contras:

In the end the client rejected it because they said it's extremely ugly. Yeah, the graphics are really dated, looks like something between Windows 98 and XP style. I'm aware I can implement my own CSS to restyle it - but when I attempted I realized some of the styles were generated with javascript and I couldn't over ride them, or there were too many styles to cancel out it was too difficult. Couldn't figure out how to replace the cheesy icons... with a little more time I might have been successful. There were a couple of bugs when embedding in our Squarespace site; whenever we reloaded the page or opened a new page with Bookeo embedded, the student would have to log in again... everyone found this irritating. I suggested to my client to just link to the portal instead but they said no... When I reached out to customer service they denied it was an issue at all - but I admit I barely provided any information on the issue (I thought about doing a screen recording) but I ended up letting it go. I think it would have worked better in a Wordpress setup anyway (more flexibility), so I was planning on testing it there. There's a big learning curve in the back-end management, if you're running that kind of business it's going to take some time to learn! Hire a tech-savvy young person to manage it for you if you can't grasp it...

hace 2 años

Hi, Thank you for leaving a detailed review of Bookeo. I see that you sent a couple of questions to our support team before the end of 2018 - more than one year ago - and did not contact us afterwards. It is very easy to use CSS to restyle the Bookeo interface, both on desktop and on mobile. We have tutorials to guide you through some common customization. It is even possible to create a custom booking interface using our API and hide some icons. A new UI is also in the works. I read our replies, and our technicians explained what happened with the login. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shannon

Becky G.
Comms Chief en RU
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Appalling customer support

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Generally good functionality and possibly the best for our purposes, but poor user experience with terrible mobile optimisation. And absolutely horrific customer service. I can't stress the latter enough, and it makes me feel very uncomfortable about dealing with them long term.

There is plenty of functionality that is helpful when managing a small outdoor adventure company. The ability to list different events, with promotional pricing, and individual messaging etc, is very much appreciated. It's easy to integrate with our Squarespace site, too.

Contras:

The main thing that I dislike about Bookeo is their appalling customer service. We are currently in the middle of a situation whereby Bookeo keeps making repeated calls on two of our customers' bank accounts, filing 172 payments in one instance, before the customer was alerted to the fact she had no money left and put a block on her account. Even though this was clearly a business critical issue, I am still (four days later) failing to get any coherent response from Bookeo as to whether the problem has been isolated, and whether a fix has been applied. I have also failed to speak to anyone over the phone, and only receive piecemeal emails from people who are clearly in a different timezone, who are always new to the situation with no prior knowledge of what has come before. The other major 'con' of the software is that is very poorly optimised for mobile interfaces.

hace 2 años

Hi Becky, I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. We strive to provide the best customer support to our customers. I reviewed the email thread and our high-level technicians explained to you that the issue was due to a network error, which was later fixed. Also, they explained that the issue only affected your account and no other accounts. I see that you did reply to the email with the explanation, so I believe you have received our answer. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Regards Shannon

Lana S.
owner en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

2 hace 4 años

Comentarios: NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

no pros.

Contras:

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time. Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

hace 4 años

Hi Lana, I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing. You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour. Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page. Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shannon

Charley H.
Director en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic software and customer service, highly recommend

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Easy set up that has helped streamline our bookings processes from start to finish.

Ability for so many options for classes/courses Customer details stored in one place, easily email attendees from a course Additional features constantly being rolled out Amazing customer service

Contras:

took a while to set up but ALL bookings software take a while if you want to fully customise everything.

hace 2 años

Hi Charley, we are so glad to hear that Bookeo has helped streamline your booking processes! Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon