Opiniones de Console Cloud

4.7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8 /5

Sobre Console Cloud

World-class trust accounting + intelligent property management workflows. Manage your portfolio with fewer systems and less hassle.

Descubre más sobre Console Cloud

Mostrando 25 opiniones de 38

Stef U.
Licensee

"Console Cloud"

Puntos a favor: Console cloud is an user friendly cloud based program that all my staff members use without issue. I like the fact that I can login outside of the office and get quick answers or complete necessary work like owner disbursements or end of month close, without having to come into the office or contact my administrators to complete duties for me. The team are constantly upgrading and tweaking changes to the system and processes to make things easier and more time efficient. The development team were also very efficient during the times of covid to make adjustments to the program to accommodate no in home routines and whilst others may have had to subscribe to other programs; console created an update allowing tenants to complete virtual inspections directly from the app

Contras: There honestly isn't anything that I like least about the program. Little tweaks here and there I could recommend, but nothing that I would state I don't like.

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Stef. We are so glad that you and your staff find Console Cloud user friendly.

Tim H.

"Life is good"

Comentarios: The software is excellent and provides great functionality.
Easy to use, regular enhancements. And the support is exceptional.

Puntos a favor: Mate. It is so intuitive and easy to use.

Contras: There’s nothing I don’t like. So I can’t answer this

por Console Australia el 29/7/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tim. We are so glad to hear that you love Console Cloud as much as we do!

Rebecca T.
  • Publicado el 20/11/2020

"My Console Cloud Experience"

Puntos a favor: The system is very easy to use with information provided in a logical format, and updates/improvements are happening constantly. I like that as a user, I am able to submit an idea on a forum (Cloud Feedback) where other Property Managers and users can see my suggestion and add comments on how it would also improve their experience. It is great to be able to see others have the same idea or have thought of something that will make my life as a Property Manager easier. The developers are able to see why we are requesting certain things and can how popular a slight change would be. I really feel as the end users, we are being heard.

Contras: Improvements on filtering information would be about it however I'm pretty sure there are plans to improve the requirements here anyway.

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Thanks so much for your review Rebecca - thanks for participating in our user feedback, and yes a lot of your suggestions are in the works - stay tuned.

Emma H.
Sales Admin
  • Publicado el 22/10/2020

"Looks nice but does not actually function, waste of time and money."

Comentarios: Complete waste of time. This software is a digital rabbit warrant.

Puntos a favor: Screens are white, neat and tidy. Has a overall modern look.

Contras: It is missing so many basic and practical features. (that even the old gateway had) Development need to work a lot faster with the user suggestions. And the mandatory fields need to stop (EVERYTHING has a red asterisk, if the information is not relevant then I don't want to be wasting my time adding it. There is no relevant information on the main screen. To see anything you have to go into each and every single property. Console Cloud has literally added to my workload not made it better.

por Console Australia el 29/10/2020

Thanks for your feedback, your insights are important to us. We'd like to dive a bit deeper into your thoughts if you have time ~ thanks, Natasha A

• Publicado el 22/10/2020
Sarnia M.
  • Publicado el 20/11/2020

"Time Saving and Efficiency"

Comentarios: I've come from using Our Property Software which I found to be very clunky. What I enjoy most about Console Cloud is how streamlined it is and how much more efficient it makes my day. I'm looking forward to when the software is fully functioning on my phone in the app.

Puntos a favor: I find the automated functions most useful and time saving. Been able to send the documents and forms through the software with a tracing system makes property management stream lined and straightforward.
Using Console Cloud eliminates the need for using multiple different software applications.

Contras: There are still some teething issues with the lease renewal system, I still prefer using the old view. Otherwise it's user friendly. I would prefer more report functions when it comes to wanting to search for items such as properties that require a routine inspection. I would like to search and get a result that auto generates a list of properties that haven't had an inspection rather than go through the entire list.

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Sarnia. Great to hear you have found Console Cloud to make you more efficient and streamlined in the things you do. Your feedback is very important to us, thank you.

Susan J.
Building & Asset Manager
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"The Best Property Management Software on the Market"

Comentarios: I have been part of the Console Cloud experience right from the beginning as one of their beta testing sites. The experience as been absolutely amazing to contribute ideas and suggestions to help them create a program that is truly designed for property management to streamline repetitive tasks, increase efficiency and provide a far better service to our clients. The support from the Cloud team is consistently outstanding.

Puntos a favor: The workflows make keeping track of each property at any given point accurately recorded. Cloud has streamlined the repetitive steps of property management by integrating with other software programs which saves an incredible amount of time. It is so user friendly, easy to learn and new features are being regularly released. I couldn't look after my Properties, Landlords and Tenants to such a high standard without Console Cloud backing me up.

Contras: I would love to have the ability to attach a photo of my Landlords and Tenants to their file. This would give a much more personal connection to enhance a more positive experience of our property management style. I do miss having the selection tool bar fixed to the left hand side of the screen for ease of moving from one application to another.

por Console Australia el 30/7/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Susan. Were so glad to hear that your experience with Console Cloud has been so positive.

Lily N.

"A great decision"

Comentarios: Time efficiency by using the workflows. The yardstick survey is also a game changer for us and has lead into a new growth focus period. Overall we are so happy we made the decision to change from gateway to cloud.

Puntos a favor: The integration process was easy. Learning the program was easy - we were worried with having to work from home what this would mean for us however it was still a dream! The workflows are a game changer - especially for lease renewals. I love that it is constantly upgraded.

Contras: Rent calculator - however I understand this is in the works so another positive really!

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

WE are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience switching from Gateway to Console Cloud. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Lily.

Kaitlyn S.
Department Manager
  • Publicado el 20/8/2020

"Revolutionary, the real deal tech"

Comentarios: Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the business we have today, we successfully rode out the COVID19 business lock down, their software has enabled our office to work remotely, provide assistance, update our clients 24/7 and has helped ensure all staff members use the "right" templated communications.

Puntos a favor: Console Cloud has not disappointed our office, the workflow automation, their response to feedback, implementation and the fact you can pick up the phone and get software help is the reason why our office choose Cloud.

Contras: As with all new things, for any person - you always have to allow time to get used to the product, be open minded and allow yourself to give detailed feedback to improve the product

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Kaitlyn. We are so glad to hear that Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the agency you have today! Such wonderful feedback.

Kerry Y.
Village Manager

"Easy to use"

Puntos a favor: The Cloud Based system is easy to use without the worry of constant backups. The End of Month run takes minutes only and is very clear to check what you are paying before you click that button.

Contras: There is nothing that I have found to be hard.

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review Kerry. Great to hear your EOM process is now super quick with Console Cloud. Your feedback is always very important to us.

Lorretta A.
Property and Tenancy Officer
Administración gubernamental, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/11/2020

"Console Cloud great to use"

Comentarios: Staff have been helpful. Our pre- learning sessions were useful and our trainer made us feel so relaxed. It is an easy to operate programme.

Puntos a favor: it is very easy to use and understand. Pricing is fair to other competitors . Quick and easy to do end of month.
Links in well with Realworks.

Contras: You cant corporate entry notice like gateway.

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Thanks so much for your review Loretta - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find it easy to use. Your feedback is very important to us.

• Publicado el 17/11/2020
Tammy V.
Principal
  • Publicado el 23/7/2020

"Why I Chose Console Cloud"

Comentarios: If I have had an issue to service is quick to respond and resolve. I love the webinars. They give you an insight to what is coming up, how to use it, and highlights the new features which you don't always have time to discover on your own.

Puntos a favor: From a property management view point it covers effectively to day to day functions of a property managers daily roll making it clear and easy to keep on top of the work load which is what I love about it.

Contras: From a business/owner point a view the ease to obtain information on the performance of your business is a little deficient. Having said that since starting to use Console Cloud some 16 months ago it has improved great which is a credit to the team as they have listened to the feed back.

por Console Australia el 29/7/2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, Tammy. We hope that our new Insights Plus feature will help you obtain better information on, business performance.

Leonie C.
  • Publicado el 18/8/2020

"Our move to Console Cloud."

Comentarios: Happy to see some evolution in the product from Console Gateway which seemed stagnet for quite a few years now

Puntos a favor: My favourite features of Console Cloud would be the payments screen, ease in paying invoices like insurance, rates and water and sewerage accounts. Especially the features to pay water account and invoice tenant for consumption in one process. So many time saving features in the software. I also like there is a place where feedback can be added or review other clients feedback and developers are reviewing and tweaking the system constantly.

Contras: At the moment it would be the maintenance workflow, hard to sort and review. Also invoies issued to tenant, I would like to see this and the maintenance screen in the same format as the rent arrears and compliance workflows. The ability to put notes about follow up etc

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thank you so much for your review, Leonie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Kirsty S.
  • Publicado el 19/8/2020

"Keep those updates Coming!"

Comentarios: Great, implementation had a few hiccups but Console were very helpful and the system is getting better and better all the time. Support staff online and via phone are very helpful and clear with their instructions when fixing issues or providing advise.

Puntos a favor: The continuing improvements. Workflows are so easy to use

Contras: Some improvements are slower to taken on and being able to edit workflows to implement specific tasks personal to our offices processes would be great.

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Kirsty. Your feedback is really important to us.

Rachel W.
Operations Manager / Head of Department

"Over the Moon"

Comentarios: We love Yardstick. This has proven to be an extremely effective tool for our business. Overall Cloud is very easy to use and has terrific features. EOM & EOFY are also simplified.

Puntos a favor: The integration with our old software was time effective and easy. I love the ease of use and the advanced features. There are constant upgrades and the users are listened to when it comes to what they want / need.

Contras: I didn't like that there was no rent calculator however it is something now that is being worked on.

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review, Rachel. We love that you like our special features like Yardstick.

Kerrie B.
  • Publicado el 19/8/2020

"Console Cloud ease of use"

Comentarios: The portability is the best

Puntos a favor: The integration was very good, the portability is wonderful I can log in on the phone and work anywhere in the world. The extra features with the inspection software, the ease for processing invoices the drop and drag features and the storage available within the programme

Contras: not being able to switch from screen to screen (tenant to property to owner) the need to use Realworks software and not have standard RTA forms available

por Console Australia el 31/8/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Kerrie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Suzette G.

"Very Convenient"

Comentarios: Console cloud is one of the best programs I have used and does not take long to understand the workings of the program.

Puntos a favor: Console cloud is easy to use and saves a lot
Of time. Really well set out and help desk easy to get in touch with if you need help.

Contras: There Really is nothing I like the least with this program. I like it all

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thanks so much, Suzette - we love it when we hear that Console Cloud is the best program you have used for Property Management.

Lili Q.
Property Assistant
  • Publicado el 18/11/2020

"Easy to Use"

Comentarios: Positive, time saving, innovative.

Puntos a favor: Console Cloud is easy to use and is often developing new and exciting features that make the day to day tasks a lot easier - saving a bunch of time!

Contras: Sometimes Console Cloud experiences technical difficulties, which is to be expected.

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Thanks so much for your review Lili- we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find you are saving time. Your feedback is very important to us.

• Publicado el 18/11/2020
Neil C.
Licencee
  • Publicado el 19/8/2020

"Perfect software for my purpose"

Comentarios: Since using this system for the past year I am have been very satisfied and impressed

Puntos a favor: Ease of use from set up to reports. Can access from anywhere from other computers when away from office.

Contras: To alter any variance of rental rebates (ie Coviv) and to credit back have to use help line who are extremely helpful

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Neil. Your feedback is really important to us.

Kerri M.
  • Publicado el 24/11/2020

"Cloud Software"

Comentarios: A great experience being able to log in and access away from the office, saving time on routine inspections and having all properties, landlords and tenants accessable.

Puntos a favor: Love the ease of use and being in the cloud is always up to date. Migration from Gateway was easy. Console Inspection App makes routine inspections a breeze saving lots of time.

Contras: The statements etc after close of month are a little hard to find.

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Thanks for your review, Kerri. Great to hear your experience moving from Gateway to Console Cloud was easy. Thanks for your feedback, it is always very important to us.

• Publicado el 24/11/2020
Rebekah M.
Business Administrator
  • Publicado el 20/8/2020

"Stream lined and always improving"

Comentarios: It is always being tweaked to improve the flow of normally time consuming processes. Appreciate the regular webinars walking through the improvements being made.
Trying to figure out a new system on the fly without training has been manageable with a wonderful Console Support department.

Puntos a favor: I like the instant overview provided by the dashboard.

Contras: A couple of workflows seem clunky but that may be my lack of training

por Console Australia el 31/8/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Rebekah. Your feedback is important to us.

Tracey R.
  • Publicado el 20/8/2020

"I love this software program"

Comentarios: I love it. The best program that I have used. Very easy to manoeuvre and always improving.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and constant updates which improve the system

Contras: I would like the feature added where we can add more than one photo at a time to the Console Inspection program on our desktop computers

por Console Australia el 30/8/2020

Thanks so much for your review Tracy - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud. Your feedback is very important to us.

Dot M.
  • Publicado el 18/8/2020

"Everything at Your Fingertips"

Comentarios: Cuts my time in half for receipting, payments and inspections

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, everything linked, able to access from anywhere

Contras: Tenant inspection link has some terms and conditions which I feel are invasive to people's privacy.
No agency or creditor statements able to be printed like owners

por Console Australia el 26/8/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Dot.

Ann-marie S.
Business Development Manager
  • Publicado el 25/11/2020

"Amazing platform, makes tasks easy and time effective"

Comentarios: We have been able to cut down the amount of time creating and sending notices to tenants, booking routine inspections and organising maintenance. Love love love that we can do our entry condition inspections, routine inspection and vacate inspections through the Console app, and the mid month and end of month disbursements are now easy as pie!

Puntos a favor: I particularly enjoy the workflows for all major aspects of our role in property management. The online support is incredible.

Contras: I feel that there should be a link between updating the rental amount achieved for a property and the let fee amount. We have been caught a couple of times where the rental amount achieved has been higher/lower, as we have realised that this does not reflect a change to this field on the owner file.

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Wow - thanks for your great review, Ann-Marie. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying so many parts of the Console Cloud platform (including our workflows!) As always, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Publicado el 25/11/2020
Debbie B.
Property manager
  • Publicado el 30/11/2020

"Property management just got simpler"

Puntos a favor: This software have streamlined many of our daily and monthly tasks- rent arrears , routine inspections letters to the tenants and reports to owners, exit reports, maintenance. It is also great for tenants to report any maintenance.

Contras: Love the program but found being able to save emails in the system hard often with the previous system we could have email correspondence taken over once the conversation was resolved / completed - at the moment I could and paste this in notes.

por Console Australia el 11/1/2021

Thanks for your review, Debbie. It's great to hear how Console Cloud has helped streamline your day-to-day.

• Publicado el 30/11/2020
Tammy S.
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Cruising through the Cloud"

Comentarios: Reporting is 100 x better through the Cloud for KPI's and the work flows are great for keeping track of timeframes for vacates and entries. It is have saved us a lot of time by streamlining the processes.

Puntos a favor: The easy to use layout and how everything has a trail to follow to completion and that you can have the Cloud open in multiple tabs.

Contras: So far we have not really found a negative

por Console Australia el 30/11/2020

Thanks so much for your review Tammy - love that you are cruising through Cloud and find our workflows and reporting useful for your business. Your feedback is very important to us.

• Publicado el 19/11/2020