Opiniones de Harbortouch POS

2.1/5
  • Atención al cliente
    1.6/5

Sobre Harbortouch POS

Harbortouch proporciona sistemas de punto de venta para los sectores de hostelería y comercio minorista. Pregunta por el programa de punto de venta gratis.

Descubre más sobre Harbortouch POS

Mostrando 72 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Heather S.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/3/2020

"Better Servers"

Comentarios: Prior to inventory I know what was sold and have a clear idea of exactly what I should have. Expressing this in team meeting has slowly brought the matching closer and closer..meaning less alcohol theft by staff.

Puntos a favor: Ordering tableside is great, no more going back and forth bother guests because a server has a MOD question. No one looks incompetent and as a business we look on point and there is no concern from guests out food quality is also a question.

Contras: It made me as a manager look bad!! The staff I wondered about anf seemed to have the most problems with were great on paper. Following sales and percentages I saw that a server I thought was ditzy and annoying but needed...had consistently the highest alcohol and wine sales across the board. I could see who was selling what, when and how they affected bottom line. Then I could coach servers on selling points, it's also a way to teach more about our products. I guess that's the least thing.!!

• Publicado el 6/3/2020
Olga M.
  • Publicado el 19/6/2020

"Depressing System"

Comentarios: On my first day I called very excitedly to set up the system and no one answered. It took hours for them to answer. It was then that I had a sinking feeling I've been had!

Puntos a favor: nothing. your phone can do more than this outdated scam of a system. NEVER get a system that requires you to use your personal ID. They attach your debt to you as a person not to your business.

Contras: I won't bore you with my personal feelings. Let me bullet point the cons.
1. OLD, OUTDATED SYSTEM. The system is as basic as it can get. Think Android in 2005.
2. You have to be an expert to manage the SMS and email markteting. They outsource that portion of the POS.
3. No way to do online booking eventhough they say you can.
4. 24/7 support? Heck no. The support is made up of newbies who read of a list and can NEVER help you solve a simple problem. They would put me on hold for hours to try and figure things out. None of the support staff know the system at all.
5. The system claims your clients can book online but its a LIE there's no link or anything available for clients to access the booking. I really tried to resolve this by calling 5 days in a row and trying new support members but it was always the same.
6. If you have a high volume of sales the system will shut down in the middle of a credit card transaction or in the middle of me booking a client. I would have to ask the client to do the whole process all over again. emberrasing!
7. No apps, no way to communicate with clients regarding their appointments.
8. When you set up your images for your modules it's a nightmare. You can't upload your pictures like any normal system. The pictures don't resize and you can barely see them when you sync your system. It's like working on a super old program.
9. The credit card system goes out almost every single time I use it. I lost money bc I cant tell if a pay

• Publicado el 19/6/2020
David B.
  • Publicado el 24/7/2017

"Terrible POS - very poor customer service"

Comentarios: NONE!

Puntos a favor: NONE! There is nothing about this system that is acceptable. They update in the middle of the day!, system always crashes, very poor customer service,

Contras: We have had the Harbortouch POS system for over two (2) years. We regrettably signed a three (3) year contract. Since day 1, we have had nothing but trouble. The system can go off line numerous times, or freeze up, throughout the day, generally when customers are waiting. This is extremely bothersome when you are trying to charge a credit card. Added to this, is that this company has one to the poorest customer service I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Today, our system went down three times during sales, with the last time the POS froze up. One was with a credit card purchase, thankfully the customer was very understanding and used cash instead. Once again we had to call customer service (which is poor) and once again we were put on hold for over 35 minutes. At first, the customer service rep said to just turn off the system, and turn back on -- rebooting ---- informed him that has already been done, then he put us on hold again. He returned to tell us that 'yes' there is 'something' wrong with their system, they are working on it, and it should be around an hour or so. When asked about credit card sales, his response was that we could always call the credit card company! Unacceptable when you are running a restaurant and the customers are waiting to pay. Customer Services' attitude appears to be that 'we have you under contract... hahaha. I know another merchant who also has Harbortouch, and has the same problems and complaints. This is a "POS - POS"

• Publicado el 24/7/2017
Wendy M.
  • Publicado el 3/7/2020

"72 hours takes on a whole new meaning with them"

Comentarios: They have a basic reporting system. Very inefficient for any type of inventory control. Their customer service was okay - they have been fortunate to hire good people but their terms and contracts are deceptive and not industry standard.

Puntos a favor: It was easy to install and the customer service reps I dealt with over the years were mostly all helpful and friendly

Contras: As we grew, this system no longer met our needs. As per the contract, I called on the day I was told to call to cancel the commitment. That was 7 days ago and I still have not received the neccessary paperwork. I was initially I would receive them in 72 hours. When I called to inquire where the documents were, they said it was 72 "BUSINESS HOURS". In other words, 9 DAYS!!. and they are continuing to charge me in the interim.
I am still waiting for my documents. They don't have fine print.. it is miniscule, so buyer BEWARE! I have terminated other merchant accounts before but by far they have been the least transparent and the most difficult to deal with

• Publicado el 3/7/2020
Danielle H.
Restaurant Owner
  • Publicado el 2/1/2020

"False Promises & Eggregious Functionality Issues"

Comentarios: You cannot imagine the sad experience we have had with Harbor Touch. When we had to reboot the POS multiple times, every day, for 2 months straight, during busniess hours, we obviously had some very upset customers who had to wait up 20 minutes while the system came back up and then, many times, STILL did not work. Some guests were able to pay with cash or agreed to leave their CC info with our promise that we would destroy the information later once the system was up an running again, but if you run a business with CC, you can imagine what a mess this was. HT was terrible in rectifying the issue for us and allowed us to struggle, literally DAILY!, for months before they finally sent out a new everything and fixed the issue. We COMPed so many checks due to guest frustration that could not be recified and lost innumerable customers (which will have a lasting impact on our business). For the financial burden that HT caused during this time, they appeased us with the promise of a $275 credit and another $100 credit which WE HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED. It's very sad to say that they say whatever they need to keep you "quiet" and don't follow through with their promised. Simply put, Harbor Touch proves time and time again that they do not care about YOUR business. And of course, they continue to take their fees and CC processing charges out on regular schedule, all the while promising the world, and delivering on nothing. So, so sad. Stay FAR away.

Puntos a favor: User friendly POS face for employees to use during business hours is easy to read (large font) & simple to learn.

Contras: If you want to see accurate payroll daily, if you think you will use this system to keep accurate track of your employee's hours or have them clock-in using this system, if you want the credit card processing to work properly every time you run one, or if you want customer support that fultills it's promises, then sadly, Harbor Touch is not for you.

por Harbortouch el 3/1/2020

Danielle,

We would first like to express our sincerest apologies for the complications and frustrations you have experienced with Harbortouch and your Point of Sale system. Since our beginning, we have made it our mission to serve our customers to the best of our ability and provide them with exceptional products, services and support to help them run a successful business. It is disappointing to hear that you have experienced the opposite, and we are going to evaluate the rough patches and work to resolve them and improve them moving forward. We would also like the opportunity to speak with you to work through any outstanding issues and make this right for you. Your account has been located in our database and someone from upper management will be in contact with you shortly to discuss. In the interim, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to reviews@harbortouch.com and we will be happy to assist.

• Publicado el 2/1/2020
Matt C.
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/4/2019

"STAY AWAY"

Comentarios: I have made a few big mistakes in running my business over the years.
Among the top 2 are getting involved with harbortouch.
I was told by the salesman that there was a three year commitment.
During that three years I experienced a multitude of issues, and paid over 5% total for my "free" system.
the first red flag was that I went into it with some concerns, but was told there was a 30 day period that I could return the system.
A couple weeks in, when I called with some concern over the operations, I was told that the 30 day period was up, because it started the day the order was placed, and NOT the day it arrived two weeks later. That was the first indication that they were operating in bad faith.
for the next few months every time they did a system update, it took place at noon. that was a busy tie for me, and the system shut down completely for 30 minutes or longer. Customers who couldn't pay just left.
I called every time this happened of course, and got zero response. No consideration for the fact that they were costing me revenues.
There are many flaws in the system. The pool on employees contained all the staff that was ever employed, with no way to clear out all but the current employees, making it difficult or impossible to use. They could not calculate the hours for the staff.
the daily reports had the credit line and the cash income line in random order day to day. Gift cards were treated as income when sold, and were treated as income when redeemed, so there w

Puntos a favor: Nothing.
The screen has no ability to modify the placement or order of buttons.
constant updates occurred during open hours, locking the system up for 30 minutes.
the reports put different categories of revenue in a different order each day, randomly.

Contras: there was very little in the way of reports to track sales.
couldn't track daily sales to compare from year to year, or track which hours had high or low sales.
labor was the worst.
once an employee was in the system, they were always in the way, with no way to change their status o inactive to get them off the screen.
Sales of gift cards were considered revenue, redeeming gift cards were considered revenue, so you paid income tax on the same income twice.
and the gift cards were expensive, of course.

• Publicado el 8/4/2019
Dan Z.
GM
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/12/2019

"You lose more than you win"

Comentarios: Awful

Puntos a favor: It is cheap,

Contras: The layout, theme, support, any sort of extra integration you may need (Website, online ordering platforms) forget about it, slow running, wastes a tremendous amount of paper.

por Harbortouch el 5/12/2019

Dan,

We are saddened to hear that you are more than dissatisfied with your Harbortouch POS system and apologize for your negative experience. We work hard to develop user-friendly products that deliver exponential value to our customers. We would like the opportunity to understand more of your concerns and work together to determine a solution that will work well for your business. At your convenience, please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID number and best contact number. Once we have this information, someone from our management team will be able to review your account and contact you to discuss this further.

• Publicado el 4/12/2019
Donald V.
  • Publicado el 8/4/2020

"Worst company ever"

Comentarios: The worst company I’ve dealt with in over 30 years in the restaurant business. Horrible people.

Puntos a favor: Nothing. The people that work for them are horrible.

Contras: Not a software problem. That lies with their horrible employees

por Harbortouch el 16/4/2020

Donald,

We are sorry to hear that you have been dissatisfied with your experience with Harbortouch and would like to sincerely apologize for your frustrations and inconveniences. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to better understand your concerns and work with you to resolve them. We were able to locate your account in our database and someone from upper management will be in contact with you shortly.

• Publicado el 8/4/2020
Rose S.
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"What a terrible POS software."

Comentarios: The customer service reps were always very friendly and helpful but sometimes it took up to 45 minutes for a problem to get resolved and they would have to be called almost daily.

Puntos a favor: Pros? Oof. I have to say I don’t have many good things to say about HarborTouch. Probably the only thing it has going for it is the ease of use. That’s it.

Contras: Garbage software. It constantly freezes up or needs to be restarted or “updated”. Our tablet would never stay connected to the brain of the system which means we would have to call everyday for them to fix it. I would NOT recommend any company get this POS software. Buyer beware!

por Harbortouch el 11/12/2019

Rose,

We are sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your Harbortouch POS system and sincerely apologize for any frustration you have experienced. We work hard to develop a top-of-the-line product that delivers value to our customers to help make running their business easier. If possible, our upper management would like to speak with you to understand how we can make your experience with Harbortouch better and resolve the mentioned issues. At your convenience, please email reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID Number and best contact number. Someone will then be in contact with you.

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Bill K.
  • Publicado el 16/12/2019

"Harbortouch, Do not Bother."

Comentarios: Overall experience was not Good. Would present hidden fees all through out 3 years of contract.

Puntos a favor: It was easy to use for the most part. Good software.

Contras: The software is too pricey for a small business.

por Harbortouch el 26/12/2019

Bill,

We would first like to apologize that are unhappy with your Harbortouch service. We strive to be as transparent as possible with our customers in regards to their account, and clearly failed to do so here. We would like an opportunity to work though this with you and resolve your concerns. Someone form upper management will be on contact with you shortly to discuss. In the interim, please feel free to email reviews@harbortouch.com and we will be glad to help.

• Publicado el 16/12/2019
Cory T.
Hostelería, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/6/2017

"Going with Harbortouch was the absolute worst decision I made in opening my business."

Comentarios: The software is complete rubbish and continues to break down a couple times per week. It doesn't even have the basic functionality needed to run a restaurant. In theory its simple to use. But with the number of times it breaks down per week, and the limited functionality, you always need a manager around to come up with workarounds when the software doesn't work or doesn't do what you need it to do.

Contras: Let me start by explaining what initially attracted me to Harbortouch: 1) Low upfront costs, 2) Salesperson told me to expect my effective rate to be about 1.8%, 3) Equipment would be under full replacement warranty for three years, 4) Customer service would be on call 24/7, 5) Salesperson told me that they would be the first company to issue an EMV solution for restaurants, and 6) they told me that they had a reservation system built in to the system. My experience: 1) The low up-front costs turned out to be "not true". There were a lot of set-up fees, printer fees, etc that they never explained up front.
2) Four months in to operating my business, my effective rate is closer to 2.55% (not the 1.8% the Sales Rep quoted).
3) I've had two hard equipment breakdowns in the first four months. Yes, they did replace the equipment but transit and set-up time accounts to over a week. So that's two week's worth of down equipment so I've lost internal capacity and added wait times to my customers.
4) Yes, customer service is on-call 24/7. BUT, hold times to talk to someone often are over 30 minutes. I typically need their help a couple times a week because the software is complete rubbish as well. Then another 20-30 minutes or so to resolve the software problems. So I lose about 2 hours of my life per week dealing with rubbish software and their Customer Service.
5) The EMV system is no longer even on the horizon.
6) The reservation system is unusable.

• Publicado el 30/6/2017
Mark S.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/2/2019

"Terrible experience"

Comentarios: Not good at all. Especially changing terms of agreement, system constantly wipes out inventory we enter and than we have to reenter than wipes out again. Very aggravating.

Puntos a favor: The beginning it is great sales pitch convenient for having POS system and service at monthly rate rather than upfront cost. Customer service avail 24/7 but limited in their ability to help (depending on who you reach).

Contras: -POs system could've been purchased much less than what they charge monthly
- They changed terms of contract a few months after committing to 3 yr deal..which triples cost of ending service early
- My slow months with little sells they charge me more
- countless problems with inventory end of POS, constantly wopes out inventory I enter and re-enter
- I feel they prey on start up businesses like myself. Lock you in, make changes to their agreement, raise prices, limited capabilities for a growing business.

por Harbortouch el 5/3/2019

Mark, we are disheartened to hear of your experience with Harbortouch and sincerely apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstanding that may have come from our end. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. We were able to locate your account in our database. Someone from our management staff will review your account and reach our to you ASAP to discuss potential resolutions.

• Publicado el 28/2/2019
Andrea M.
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 14/3/2018

"Constant equipment failure during busy periods, on hold forever, over-charging me for months"

Puntos a favor: The updated Harbortouch Lighthouse reporting, however I have learned most POS system have the same reporting. If I could give negative stars I would.

Contras: software un-reliable, did not live up to their contract, randomly giving me price increases when I had a 3 year signed contract, never removed additional costs i.e. gift card charge after I had asked several times, automatically renewed me for another 3 years, never gave me notice and found out when I tried to cancel my service. Very expensive, poor customer service depending on the rep you get on the phone. Currently I have been on the phone for over 46 minutes trying to get my statement issues resolved. I have a screen shot to prove it. Horrible feeling that I have been taken advantage of being a new business owner. You have many options for POS systems, this is NOT it. I realize the POS and credit card processing is confusing, talk to you bank first and other business owners before making your decision. It is very important.

• Publicado el 14/3/2018
Kadi D.
Accounting Assistant
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/11/2018

"Accouting Assistant - New integration"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to make adjustments to the POS through their website to multiple stores. Some reporting functions are useful

Contras: Reports should be more customize able. I have 12 locations, and there are not a lot of reports i can run for all 12 locations and have the information separated by location. I must run the report 12 times. I would like to be able to create reports that I am able to specialize. When we signed up with HT we were promised an integration with Compeat. Not only did we find out after the POS was installed that this was not possible, we were promised a quick resolution to the issue. There has been hardly any communication. We have follow up over, and over, and over again to receive any resposnse. All communication is initiated by us - HT will not reach out. Would not reccomment this company to anyone. The installations was in July and this is still not resolved.

por Harbortouch el 26/11/2018

Kadi, we first want to apologize for the frustrating experience you have with Harbortouch thus far. We are continuously working to improve the customer experience through our software and backend portal to make managing your business as simple as possible. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. Please send an email to reviews@harbortouch.com with your Merchant ID Number so that we can look into this further and resolve with the best possible solution.

• Publicado el 21/11/2018
James P.
Small Business Owner
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 12/9/2017

"As others have said, Rip Off Artists"

Puntos a favor: It's fine. I really have no problem with the actual software,.

Contras: Somehow they lost our paperwork (seriously, in this day and age, actual PAPER work) to cancel three times, so they just went ahead and kept charging us for three years, though we were no longer receiving services. When I asked what we were paying for, I was told that it was a fee to "keep the account" open. A number of fake reviews this company takes and the frankly antagonistic way they deal with customers is gross.
it's more in how the rest of the company handles itself. They're the mean kid who says "well the rules say" and use them to treat people terribly. If enough people complain that something isn't clear, why not change it? Instead, Harbortouch uses the confusion (that they create) to get more money. Especially sad since they mostly work with small businesses - these are people, Harbortouch, not just dollar signs.

• Publicado el 12/9/2017
Natalie R.
Arte y artesanía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/8/2018

"The WORST POS! Held MY DOLLARS for 6 months! ARTISTS!"

Comentarios: WHAT A NIGHTMARE! My business grew despite this cumbersome checkout process and when the time came to move this company HELD my dollars AND CONTINUED to milk my business account for endless over charges that were all made up! I had to fight for months to get my money back and then they STILL went into my account to take even MORE! SAVE your money and invest in something else! These people are scam artists!

Puntos a favor: NOTHING! This system completely stinks and the service is terrible!

Contras: This software is nowhere near as user friendly as they make it sound. It was cumbersome to set up, a pain to adjust and there where duplicate items. Worse still it was painful to use on a daily basis, constantly having to scroll though pages and pages! I bought this because I thought is was a great deal for a new business. I was WRONG. I should have just paid the upfront cost with my bank and let them handle it or found a better solution.

• Publicado el 17/8/2018
Yorgen U.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/10/2018

"Super high hidden fees & bad business"

Comentarios: I reviewed my fees and contacted them to cancel my service. After a long time trying to tell me that my tear rate was set to high by them and that I'm a valued merchant. The rep got upset that she couldn't convince me to keep the service. SHE SAID "WELL, I'LL SEND YOU A CANCELLATION FORM BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY US $1260 TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT!' What a horrible way to do business. High Fees and bad Business.

Puntos a favor: I wish I had a pro other then I have 21 months left on my contract to get rid of them.

Contras: They show you up front how much your fee of 2.5, 2.8% is when in fact they are charging more then a 14 - 18% overall. Not to mention their yearly fee!

por Harbortouch el 29/10/2018

Yorgen, we sincerely apologize for your negative experience with Harbortouch. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and would like the opportunity to resolve your complaints. We were able to locate your account in our database, and someone from Harbortouch will be reaching out to you ASAP.

• Publicado el 23/10/2018
Thomas B.
IT/Graphic Design
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/6/2017

"Works okay as long as you're okay with workflows from 1995."

Comentarios: Point of sale operation and tracking.

Puntos a favor: Overall works okay and handles medium to high volume usage. Once employees are trained they're typically good to go. Allows us to have as many users as we need. Customer support is rather helpful within the rather restricted scope of what the software can accomplish.

Contras: Most things about it. Software assumes that employees don't make mistakes and always follow company policy. More often than not when we try to accomplish something with it we have to find a way to trick it into accomplishing something similar to what we want. For instance, company policy is that every entree must have a beverage. After calling support the only way to do this is to setup beverages as a forced choice on every item on the menu however that then means that those beverages are counted as food revenue at the end of the day. System is obtuse about how to setup items. Items cannot be deleted so when there's a misunderstanding and there's 3 different entries for the same item on the menu, or we decide to change the layout of the dining room we cannot delete excess items or tables leading to clutter in the interface.

• Publicado el 7/6/2017
Chief Operations Officer
  • Publicado el 14/1/2019

"Worst Option"

Comentarios: Almost every option they offer is not allowed or the staff cannot make it work.

Puntos a favor: At the beginning it was a one stop place for a pos and credit processing vendor, but the hidden fees quickly changed that

Contras: Customer service, hidden fees, and fighting to get our money back

por Harbortouch el 22/1/2019

Good Morning, we would like to first apologize for any miscommunication that may have come from our end at Harbortouch. We always work to ensure that our merchants are in full understanding of our fees and receive extraordinary customer service each time they contact us. We would like to get a better understanding of the issues you have been experiencing so we may try and resolve them for you. At your convenience, please send an email with your Merchant ID Number to reviews@harbortouch.com. Once we have this information, someone from upper management will review your account and be in contact with you.

• Publicado el 14/1/2019
Bruno T.
  • Publicado el 11/3/2017

"A Total Nightmare! Overcharges and Bogus Fees"

Comentarios: Our experience with Harbortouch has been horrible.They have charged us fees above what was agreed to, and charged bogus PCI fees, which no reputable bank charges. To get refunds from them is like pulling teeth. Our merchant ID is 18515325. Example: Looking at the December 2016 statement, I had total transactions in the amount of $802.34. Of this amount, $595.54 were debit transactions. Of the total of $802.34, I was charged 9% of my total. These alleged charges of "authorization" and "other" are included in the processing fees, not in addition to. Both their regional manager and their sales rep promised that any rates from other banks would be matched by Harbortouch. Complete BS! Also, their CEO basically told me I was stuck in a contract and no refunds for overcharges would be made. By the way, this so called "free" POS system costs us highly, in addition to their outrageous fees. Also, there contract protects them from filing suit in your local courts, and that you wave class action status.Would a reputable company need this?

Puntos a favor: Ease of use

Contras: The fees involved. Too expensive!

• Publicado el 11/3/2017
Andrea M.
Owneer
  • Publicado el 29/3/2019

"Worst POS contract on the market"

Comentarios: RUN away as fast as you can! So many good POS systems out there, this is NOT one of them.

Puntos a favor: We had it for 4 years, it was down more than it functioned.

Contras: They trick you with the contract, giving you a 3 year renewal for the processing fees (which you must use Harbortouch for) and a 4 year renewal on the POS operating system. If you do the math, you cannot ever get out of your contract.

por Harbortouch el 2/4/2019

Andrea, we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced with Harbortouch. We ensure to always put our merchants first and strive to ensure they have the best merchant experience possible. We were able to locate your account in our database and someone from our management staff will review your account and be in contact with you ASAP to see how we can correct this for you.

• Publicado el 29/3/2019
Dana J.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 29/8/2017

"Was not PCI compliant and charge you for it, sold me a restaurant POS, I am a vapor shop, technical"

Comentarios: None! Higher rates on holding my money....What could benefit you from that?

Contras: Too hard to find items, can't just type in what you need, sent back system and they said I didn't send it back and are charging me for it, what a scam! Technical support is never available and when they are, talk way over the average persons head, rates were lowered and they didn't pass it on to their customers, always down, which they can charge you a higher rate if you have to manually enter the card number. I have reported them to better business bureau. They hung up on me today. So juvenile. DON'T USE THIS SYSTEM. YOU WILL BE SORRY....

• Publicado el 29/8/2017
Joshua Y.
Director of Sales
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/6/2019

"Avoid Harbortouch at all cost"

Comentarios: I have never taken the time to go out of my way to write a negative review about any company I have ever worked with. My experience with Harbortouch has led me to search out every site that does reviews. It appears that they have disabled Google reviews of their product, and I assume it would be because it would be very bad.

Puntos a favor: I purchased because of the ability to get the hardware without an upfront investment. TERRIBLE MISTAKE ON MY PART.

Contras: Customer support, product support, development. It is clear that the business model for this company is to provide a product that looks good enough to get people to sign a three-year contract. I can't imagine that they have much retention after that initial contract

por Harbortouch el 6/6/2019

Joshua,

We are disheartened to hear of your negative experience with Harbortouch and would like to sincerely apologize. We at Harbortouch strive to provide our valued customers with the best products and exceptional customer service. We would like an opportunity to make this right for you. At your convenience, please email your Merchant ID Number and best contact number to reviews@harbortouch.com. Someone from upper management will then be in touch with you to discuss and resolve these issues.

• Publicado el 4/6/2019
Mark W.
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/6/2019

"Absolutely The Worst POS & "Customer Service" Avoid At All Costs"

Puntos a favor: If you are into S&M and like torture,​ this is the system for you otherwise run away.

Contras: The customer service is lie after lie run around after run around. The system constantly breaks, it doesn't have the most basic features​ that every POS company has been providing for nearly 2 decades. I own 7 restaurants and this by far was a huge mistake, it costs more money​ in time and labor then what its worth.

por Harbortouch el 12/6/2019

Mark,

We would first like to offer our sincerest apologies for the troubles you have been experiencing. Our goal is to provide our valued customers with the highest quality products and support possible, and we are disheartened to hear that you have had a negative experience thus far. Nevertheless, we would like the opportunity to have our upper management team review your account and resolve any outstanding issues. We were able to locate your account in our database and someone will be in contact with you ASAP.

• Publicado el 11/6/2019
Carlos L.
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/5/2017

"Like a car that always breaks down!!! DON'T FALL FOR IT RUN."

Comentarios: I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GOOD DEAL BUT I WAS VERY WRONG. DONT TRUST THE SALES GUYS THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SYSTEM. THEY ARE JUST VERY GOOD AT SELLING!

Puntos a favor: That my staff knows how to use it.
NOTHING ELSE IS GOOD ABOUT THIS SYSTEM.

Contras: High cc processing fees
ALWAYS BREAKS DOWN!
Online accessing for reporting is practically nonfunctioning (takes like 30 min to pull any report) super slow, for that, I rather just go to the store and print it from there.
Hassle to get any equipment replaced that breaks.
Too many other to mention

• Publicado el 10/5/2017