Opiniones de Jenesis Software

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8 /5

Sobre Jenesis Software

Con el sistema de administración de la agencia Jenesis y el diseño del sitio web de JenesisWeb, se manejan todas las necesidades de tu agencia.

Descubre más sobre Jenesis Software

Mostrando 25 opiniones de 142

Johnny E.
Owner/Agent
  • Publicado el 9/10/2017

"Very good to work with. Constantly improving something that's already good."

Comentarios: I just put all this in a few pages back. So hey let's review. It makes keeping up with customers and their forms much easier.

Puntos a favor: Functional. The buttons aren't a mystery to find. I use this software daily at three locations. It has streamlined my procedures for keeping up with forms and files. If I get a call from an adjuster wanting a copy of forms all I have to do is pull up the name of the customer and efax it right out.

Contras: Lack of name recognition. I'm sure this won't last long. The only other downside is that it can be a little fussy with downloads. If everything doesn't match up you have to do a manual override. Good and bad in that.

• Publicado el 9/10/2017
Shanwa I.
Licensed Agent and Office Manager
  • Publicado el 13/12/2020

"Fantastic Insurance Management System"

Comentarios: We are so grateful we put this into place well ahead of the pandemic! It allows us to work from anywhere and have the crucial answers we need quickly for our client requests. We also appreciate the continual improvements that we all benefit from on an ongoing basis.

Puntos a favor: This software is easy to use and helps us have the ability to quickly see what our clients need. Since we are an independent agency, we have multiple companies to coordinate. JenesisNow brings it all together in one place. We also appreciate customer service - emails, chat feature, phone calls..... they are always there to help when we need it.

Contras: There is a slight learning curve that can only improve from daily use even after certifying in the software system.

por Jenesis Software el 17/12/2020

Wow, Shawna! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate it more than you know!

• Publicado el 13/12/2020
Jennifer J.
agent
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/8/2019

"Jenesis Software"

Puntos a favor: When working at its best I think it is great. The best feature is the group quoting feature.

Contras: lots of problems with commercial imports , items disappearing (aka: quotes,note,etc) when system I guess has not had a compact and repair so not sure whos end this falls on.

• Publicado el 12/8/2019
Roy J.
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"Great Program"

Puntos a favor: The level of functionality. So much more useful than spreadsheets.

Contras: I wish my L&H companies could download policy info like the P&C does.

por Jenesis Software el 21/9/2020

Thanks!! We're so happy you chose Jenesis and are glad you are enjoying it!

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Mike B.
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"Good Software Great Technical Support Team!"

Comentarios: Overall, Jenesis is a great software. Their team is fantastic and we have used them for 12 years. To see how far that they have come in the software is unbelievable. Their team is fantastic and always willing to help with any software issues and updates monthly.

Puntos a favor: This software does a lot from agency management and employee management, to quoting, to policy servicing. Works with IVANS. The technical support team does a great job about helping with any questions or making changes to software to better serve agencies. They actually take suggestions and implement them much more than other softwares.

Contras: Software lacks in commercial functionality. They continue to improve commercial account servicing though and are on their way to making it a great system for commercial. Life and Health is a challenge in the software but bare basic functionalities are there.

Drane W.
Agency Director

"Jensis Now"

Comentarios: Very good company, very good people and easy to reach support. However the functionality is pretty limited compared to other systems I have used in the past.

Puntos a favor: We like the cost and that it is user friendly for the most part. The people at Jenesis are great and VERY HELPFUL!

Contras: The software is supposed to have Cross Sell and other prospecting functionality but really does not that I have experienced and checked several times to make sure every campaign is turned on and have tested but we write 100+ policies a month and have only had a few responses; usually the response back to us is "Who is this" or "Please take me off the list". Not great to hear that back! Especially when they are actually a new or older customer of ours. There was NO RATER included with Jenesis Now!!! However, they have been piloting that and we are one of the agencies doing that and it has greatly been enhanced in the last couple months. I think they are on the right track.

Daniel R.

"Jenesis review"

Comentarios: It is helpful to have all client information in one system

Puntos a favor: It's not that expensive. It's not too complicated to use. The system doesn't crash.

Contras: Need to add "preferred name" field.
I hate that Quote Control and Jenesis are not connected. If we have an outstanding quote in QC and we are in the client's main screen...nowhere does it show that "Hey, you've quoted their ____ before, go look."
Instead you have to type in comments what info is in QC...which us agent's know that you don't always have time to read the notes. The most efficient way to grow an agency is to follow-up and bind what you quoted and this lack of feature does not make that easier.

Mariah B.
Commercial lines CSR
  • Publicado el 11/11/2020

"Huge Upgrade!"

Comentarios: This has help streamline my job so much and I am still finding new ways to work the Jenesis features into my job to make it even easier!

Puntos a favor: We love how many features we can utilize to streamline our processes. Being able to email and text directly from the system and having it note what you sent automatically has made a world of difference in my job personally! I love the client image sections organizing capabilities and lay out. Such a huge improvement from our basic system we were using before, it finally feels like we can trust the information that's in our customers electronic file.

Contras: Like any platform it has it's glitches and errors but the team is usually helpful. The tech support system is kind of contrived though so a lot of the smaller issues we just find work arounds for (like ACORDS not saving to images ect) because it's not worth the back and forth to explain when and where the small issues occur.

por Jenesis Software el 16/11/2020

Mariah, thank you so much for the amazing and honest review. We are more than grateful to have you guys as part of the Jenesis family and look forward to the future with your team!

• Publicado el 11/11/2020
Aaron M.
Agency Principal
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20/11/2020

"Take Your Agency To The Next Level"

Comentarios: I have been a JN user now for 6 months and absolutely love it. The software will excel your agency to the next level. Pricing is very competitive, and customer service is unmatched.

Puntos a favor: The functionality is super easy to learn and use on a daily basis. Any issues you have can be dealt with immediately with he chat function. It completely streamlines your business and customer contact.

Contras: There are a few functions that can be tweaked, like downloads coming in changing prior information. But the prior information can still always accessed so it is not gone for ever, it just updates. The best part is if you have an issue with anything, you can reach out to the Jenesis Team and they will work on fixing it. It really is a great feature.

por Jenesis Software el 23/11/2020

Thanks, Aaron. We appreciate you!

• Publicado el 20/11/2020
Betty H.
  • Publicado el 16/12/2020

"we have really enjoyed using Genesis and getting help when needed."

Comentarios: We have been using Genesis for probably 20 year and have been very satisfied with them

Puntos a favor: Genesis is user friendly. It has all the features that we use in our daily sales and services.

Contras: I can't think of anything right now. We have been very satisfied with Genesis and have not had many problems at all. However when we have a problem we call and get help right away.

• Publicado el 16/12/2020
Ermelinda L.

"Jenesis Overall"

Comentarios: Al together Jenesis is a good I will not say great Agency Mgmnt System, I enjoy many features on it for the simplicity that it gives my overall work day, but at the same time I do have the issues with some of the everyday work load, for which i can not name any at this given time, but I will start keeping a log and be better informed. For the next review.

Puntos a favor: I had honestly not used the Quote control function, due to it having some issues the times that I had tried it, but in the last couple of months I have been able to use it with not so many issues and I like the fact that it quotes all my companies at once.
I like the process of being able to scan/save documents to images with ease.

Contras: One thing I however do not like about the quote control is that its ratings on some of our companies is not accurate, and there for I have had issues with clients being told 1 price and then when we go in to process the application it gives us another price.
Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.

Vanessa G.
Insurance broker
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"Affordable and easy to use!"

Comentarios: My website has been helpful because I have someone to call if I need any changes, updates, or system fixes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided me with tips and tools to keep me on top of google searches, and he does his part to make sure I am up to date as well. I have acquired a broader customer base with the Quoting tool on my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to filter out spam so I am now getting legitimate quote requests on all product lines. I am guilty in that I don't check my website often enough, but I know it is in good hands with Jenesis.

Puntos a favor: Jenesis is easy to access and use as a multi tool for my business. It has helped me broaden my customer base and feel like I am up to date with today's internet search technology. I love that people can search "insurance" or other key words and my business pops up first.

Contras: I can't think of anything that I don't like. I have been with Jenesis for years!

por Jenesis Software el 3/2/2020

Thank you so much for being a JenesisWeb customer, Vanessa! We appreciate you!

• Publicado el 30/1/2020
Ann W.
  • Publicado el 5/6/2019

"Love Jenesis"

Comentarios: Preparing my E & O is very easy with this software. A couple of buttons and you know what you made from which company. It's so easy to work with. I'm not very computer literate, but Jenesis is easy for me. Of course, I love that.

Puntos a favor: We all love Jenesis at our office. The ease of looking up a customer, seeing all the notes about the customer let you know what has happened with them without having to go through all that again by mouth. You post the payments to Jenesis, and you make notes. One look and you know what's going on. You can see if they are canceled, pending cancelation or right on time.

Contras: The least thing I like about Jenesis is when you post a payment you get notes back, example The date paid field on this policy is empty. I'm not sure if we are properly putting the information in or it's just a hiccup.

• Publicado el 5/6/2019
Joy H.
CSR

"MY OPINION"

Comentarios: Jenesis helps our office when we need to quickly look up a customer when we are unable to access the company we need to get to. (website down, etc....) informantion is easily store and also helps if we need info about the insured and we are unable to contact that person. Usually we have already stored their info in jenesis.

Puntos a favor: I've been in the Insurance field for 16+ years. I have worked with many different systems and jenesis is by far the easiest to maneuver through and understand. Any time i have had an issue, I call the support team and they are very friendly and eager to help with the issue at hand.
I would highly recommend jenesis to anyone that is looking to advance their system.

Contras: I really dont dislike anything about jenesis.

Corbin D.
Present

"Great Software"

Comentarios: My experience with Jenesis has always been good. Customer service is their strong suit. I can email or call, and I always get help if I have questions or an issue.

Puntos a favor: Great filing system to keep client's images (for paperless). Great way to keep track of notes. Easy to Learn for beginners. I like been able to store property address for dwelling policies. This is a great system to keep track of new/active/cancelled policies.

Contras: Jenesis Chat. I was very pleased when I seen this feature added to the software. But disappointed after using. Sometimes it will work, and sometimes there is a time delay on the message to show. At times, my typed message just doesn't show up at all.

Christine N.
csr

"User Friendly Software"

Comentarios: It's was an easy transition from the management system I was used to (which I used for 15 years) I've been using Jenesis for a little over a year and I have had minimal issues.

Puntos a favor: It's very east to navigate through to get to where you need with out opening a million screens.

Contras: The updates are needed quite often. Other than that, there are not many "cons"

Danny P.
General Manager
  • Publicado el 18/7/2019

"Finally!!! A Company w/ a Team That Understands!!!!"

Comentarios: Having the ability to track what information is being added to our client base as well as the use of actual time stamps is a great positive in our field. It cuts out the he said / she said that clients will try to use against you at a later date!!
We recently started using the Insuresign with Jenesis and that was another huge step in generating revenue and making clients lives much easier when signatures are needed!!

Puntos a favor: The integration their software uses to interface with our providers is a HUGE help!!

Contras: As far as a dislike, it doesn't have the ability to integrate with my Google contacts and vice/versa. That really isn't an issue I have with the software. I really don't have any complaints about the actual software in place.

Sean B.
Agency Owner
  • Publicado el 18/7/2019

"A Good Policy Management System"

Comentarios: It's been a good system for us, overall. And they work continually to try and improve it.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, user friendly, it makes policy management a whole lot less complicated. The Technical support team is friendly and eager to help. They respond positively to suggestions and ideas on how to improve the product.

Contras: It has a tendency to freeze up during use, causing a reboot of the computer. This is just about a daily occurrence for my agents.

Tiffany B.
Property and Casualty Insurance Agency
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/3/2019

"Fantastic Agency Database"

Comentarios: I have worked in the Jenesis agency database for well over 10 years. Their system is constantly being maintained and updated to users liking.

Puntos a favor: I would score overall an 8. I have worked in Easy Apps and other agency databases, Jenesis is by far the most user friendliest. I have used Jenesis for approximately 12 years of my 15 years in Jenesis. Not to mention tech support that always goes over and above to help assist all the way to the end, until problem is resolved.

Contras: I don't really have any cons because Jenesis tech support is a phone call away and will stick with you until your problem is resolved.

por Jenesis Software el 18/3/2019

Wow! Thank you, Tiffany!

• Publicado el 11/3/2019
Christy A.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/6/2018

"My experience with Jenesis is always a 10. They are so helpful!"

Comentarios: Everything in one place. Images, Notes, Downloads, Accounting, Suspenses are all easy to access. Jenesis makes servicing your clients so much easier every day.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use and all of the neat features form J-links to reports that drill down as well as the prompt customer service when needed.

Contras: Jenesis could use a little more for commercial. I know that they are always adding new and exciting features to help with commercial clients. Also no after hour/weekend/holiday help/support if you are locked out for agents working those days/hours.

por Jenesis Software el 6/6/2018

Thanks so much for the review, Christy! We are open on Saturdays from 8:45am-12pm EST so if you need us during that time, we'll be here!

• Publicado el 4/6/2018
Robert E.
Agent
  • Publicado el 24/1/2020

"Jenesis Classic is AMAZING"

Comentarios: Very positive. Cannot wait to get more experience with using Jenesis Software everyday.

Puntos a favor: Everything....especially the folks that work for Jenesis-from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN],[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]....everyone is AMAZING.

Contras: Nothing. Not a bad thought or comment about Jenesis.

por Jenesis Software el 27/1/2020

Robert, we are super excited you chose Jenesis and can't wait to watch your agency grow!

• Publicado el 24/1/2020
Mike M.
AGENCY OWNER

"GOOD AMS SYSTEM"

Comentarios: BEEN A CUSTOMER 15 OR MORE YEARS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS WORKED TO MAKE SURE THEIR SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE TO OUR INDUSTRY CHANGES.

Puntos a favor: VERY GOOD SOFTWARE WITH EASY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS AND QUICK FIX TO ANY PROBLEMS.BEST PART IS THE PERSON WHO DEVELOPED THE SYSTEM HAS ALWAYS BEEN RESPONSIVE TO ANY PROBLEMS OR ISSUES,ALWAYS ADDRESSES OUR CONCERNS WITH GENUINE DESIRE TO MAKE OUR PARTNERSHIP A CONTINED GOOD ONGOING RELATIONSHIP AS IT IS VITAL TO OUR BUSINESS!

Contras: I HAVE NO CONS AS I SAID ANY PROBLEMS WHICH DO POP UP FROM TIME TO TIME AS MET WITH A DERSIRE TO RESOLVE THOSE ISSUES.

Dena D.
Billing Specialist
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"I would recommend this software"

Comentarios: My over all experience with Jenesis has always been good. They have a great customer service team that is always there. They answer emails, and phone calls.

Puntos a favor: I like the most: Easy to use. The easy of keeping track of notes/receipts/doc's/J-Mail's. Our agency uses all of these features every min of the work day. Its nice to have daily downloads for renewals, changes & new policies.

Contras: Agency chat room is not the greatest. There is a delay at times on messages. It would be nice if there was a sound (or something more noticeable) to let a person know when a new message is waiting.

Chris H.
  • Publicado el 28/1/2020

"Jenesis Software"

Puntos a favor: I rate Jenesis a 10. I especially like the new feature with the update 20.1.0 where you can be in one customer account and still go to the dash board and look up someone else. I have used it several times today.

Contras: I can't think of anything at this time that I don't like about Jenesis.

por Jenesis Software el 30/1/2020

Thank you for the awesome review, Chris! I couldn't help but notice the customer support score so we reviewed the tickets for your agency and it appears all calls or emails reporting a problem have been resolved.

Any specific issues with our customer support team? We want you to be happy with all areas of Jenesis!

• Publicado el 28/1/2020
Max F.
Partner
  • Publicado el 1/10/2017

"Jenesis is and has been great for our agency. Willing to listen and grow. Not afraid to make changes"

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and friendly. Integrated email and system letters. Ability to send invoices, reminders. Great internal time management system and rolodex. Great reports available quickly and accurately. By far the best value for the money in the industry today. Problem solvers running the company and working there. Ability to talk to people who are helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.

Contras: Larger commercial accounts are a little cumbersome in the system. The certificate management is much better than 8 years ago and continues to improve but still needs a little tweaking.

• Publicado el 1/10/2017