Opiniones de Paychex Flex

Sobre Paychex Flex

Administra la nómina, en línea o internamente, y ahorra dinero en el seguimiento del tiempo, los informes y el procesamiento de la nómina.

Descubre más sobre Paychex Flex

Representative was exceptionally professional and responsive and the ease of use of product.

Contras:

My only complaint with Paychex Flex is that the retirement component is still transitioning over from Classic and it is taking a long time.

Valoraciones de Paychex Flex

Relación calidad-precio
4.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.5/10

Paychex Flex tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1,350 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Paychex Flex antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1,350)

Shawn
Shawn
IT Architect
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Stalwart Payroll Software for Small Businesses

4.0 hace 5 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Gestión logística en Colombia
Construcción, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Es un software aceptable y muy seguros con toda la información

5.0 hace 2 meses

Lo que más me gusto del software es que tienen Muchas oferta de empleo y son muy rápidos con sus pagos

Contras:

Lo que menos me gusto es que le hace falta un poco de diseño pero del resto todo está bien

jose luis
Jefe contable en Argentina
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Pays

4.0 hace 3 meses

Pocas cosas buenas,solo los botones visibles

Contras:

Lento,se bloquea,no sirve para muchos datos cargarlos.

Steven R
Steven R
Director of Business Engagement en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Calm in a sea of changing regulations

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We had considered hosting our own payroll, however, with the craziness of COVID and regulations we are very happy we chose a partner provided and supported solution. Saves us time chasing new regulations and forms and the dreaded amendments.

The customer service makes the product easy to use. The support makes the product as with many payroll software products it will do what you want you just have to find the right entry and set up.

Contras:

At times its so complete it can be overwhelming to find some less used features you had found before. Again they are all like this but the customer support makes this a breeze as you can actually talk to a human being that listens and helps.

Noam
Founder en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic Experience with Gusto!

5.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Gusto has been an excellent choice for our business. We've been able to quickly and easily set up payroll and benefits, and their customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and responsive.

Gusto has been an absolute lifesaver for our business. Their user-friendly platform makes payroll and benefits setup a breeze, and the customer service team is always ready to help with any questions or issues.

Contras:

The only downside I've noticed is that it can be a bit slow to calculate taxes, but that might just be due to the complexity of all the laws and regulations.

Jennifer
Asst. Dir. of Property Mgmt. en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados

Paychex Flex

3.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like Paychex Flex for processing payroll online for my company.

Contras:

It's difficult to navigate to HR resources through this software as another login for a different platform is required. I've also found it difficult to find certain reports or create certain custom reports that are needed.

Yashovardhan
Researcher en India
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Paychex Flex: The Most Flexible Payroll Solution around

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I enjoy using Paychex Flex because it is simple to use and provides me with all the information I need to know about my payroll and employees. I can easily access my payroll information and run reports. The customer service is also excellent and they are always available to help me with any questions I have.

The most impactful features in Paychex Flex are the ability to manage all employee information in one place, the comprehensive suite of payroll and HR tools, and the ease of use. Paychex Flex is very easy to use, and integration with existing business processes is seamless.

Contras:

The least favourable aspect of Paychex Flex would have to be its payroll processing. Reports have surfaced of payroll being processed very slowly, and in some cases, not processed at all. This can obviously create a lot of problems for businesses that need their employees to be paid on time.

Rajbir
Financial Controller en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados

Paychex Flex Review

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience with Paychex Flex has been phenomenal. I cant stop raving about this product.

I like the ease and very user friendly interface of the product. I am an administrator and this product has been very helpful for me.

Contras:

There is honestly nothing that I do not like about the product. It is fantastic.

Yousef
Yousef
Managir en Egipto
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Paychex the review

4.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My general experience is excellent and easy to use, and there are some minor flaws. I hope that you will develop more and more of yourselves, and I hope that you like the opinion

The advantages of this program is that it is easy to use and contains distinct sections such as time management

Contras:

The disadvantage of this program is that it sometimes makes mistakes in time management

Kevin
Kevin
Inside Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 201-500 empleados

Better System than UltiPro

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall Paychex Flex does the job well of allowing me to view my paystubs and paid time off. I like the system better than UltiPro which I used before.

Paycheck Flex has a better designed user interface, better user experience, and more features than UltiPro. I like that Paychex Flex allows for exporting of multiple pay stubs into one PDF.

Contras:

I wish Paychex Flex allowed users to export gross and net pay data to a spreadsheet. I had to do this manually. Also, I think ease of seeing how much paid time off you have could be improved.

Product Designer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use for managing my employee documents and pay history

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

This software fulfilled the needs I had for it - checking on my payroll stubs and pay history, and managing my retirement account. It's pretty easy to locate and manage each of these.

Contras:

Visually it's not as pleasant as other apps I've used, like Justworks.

Handel
Handel
Videographer en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A necessary tool for many startups

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Paychex flex was easily implemented in our company, allowing employees to set up direct deposit and schedule PTO days quite easily, however finding the specific login portal and information was often hard, with very little ways to recover the info. Also, the user interface was over simplified to the point where it lacked some critical data.

Paychex flex is easy to use and set up direct deposit and manage your benefits. Able to set up and request PTO time, see how much remains, and arrange other benefits such as 401k.

Contras:

There are many layers of authentication that can hinder and slow down the process on mobile. Definitely more geared for a computer application. Also, finding the application itself is very hard. The main website will not give good instructions how to find a company portal. Once you have your company portal URL, you have to remember several specific credentials.

VP Operations en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

Painful But Feel Stuck After 10 Years

2.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

There are some customizations on the layout and the interface is simple and clean

Contras:

Customer service is horrible -- people are clueless -- I had one amazing payroll specialist for eight years -- only ever had to call her but four times a year and she was amazing. Now the people they have transferred me to are CLUELESS and USELESS -- our taxes in the new states we have entered are a disaster and no remediation

Kanwal
President en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Great product

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customer service is the only downside. Otherwise, we are happy with the system itself.

We used to rely on our accountant in the past. This is a great way to have access to anything at anytime. Another perk is that the employees are able to review their tax documents remotely as well.

Contras:

This is not really related to the software itself, but the customer service continues to be an ongoing problem. God forbid if you receive a notice from EDD or IRS, you'll be chasing behind people to follow up. I wish whatever forms are submitted, we can have access to them from a particular page along with the outcomes.

Sheila
HR Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Best decision we every made

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They have helped me to ease up my role in the payroll process and they have set us up on five recruitment boards to help us find employees and the whole hiring process is so easy and I don't have to be so hands on through the process.

The hiring/onboarding piece is amazing. They set us up in less than 3 days and had us doing our first payroll within a week. They sat with us through the whole payroll process from start to finish to make sure we understood it all. The Time and attendance piece is awesome and works so well for our staff

Contras:

There is nothing we don't like about Paychex. It has met our expectations and continues to do so daily.

Kelli
Office manager en EE. UU.
Servicios, 2-10 empleados

My Paychex Flex Review

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: It's been a great experience using Paychex Flex, love how easy it is to use & also the helpful customer service agents.

How easily the software/app is to use & how very helpful their customer service agents are, also the price is inexpensive compared to other companies.

Contras:

Their really is nothing that our company does not like about Paychex Flex, we love the ease of all of it.

Justine
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Payroll

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Payroll, Admin for Employees keeping records.

The system was friendly to use and easier to do payroll when you were ready. There wasn't constant updates every day and you were assigned a representative to assist you with any issues.

Contras:

Sometimes you run into an issues and your representative is out of the office you may get someone else who is not aware of the issue.

Director en Singapur
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Still the gold standard of HR software

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Excellent experience - used throughout our bank

Paychex has been around a long time and there is a reason for it. Still the gold standard in HR with the number of features in their flagship product and comprehensive suite of HR systems from payroll to benefit tracking to staff database. Like most the ease of deployment, excellent customer service, mature product cycle and stable version upgrades

Contras:

GUI needs improvement, needs to be more touch friendly for IPAD and iOS / android users provide actionable real time alerts for failures in processing Support part time / contract workers

Sarah
CEO en EE. UU.
Banca, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Wake up Paychex Execs

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Phone wait is no less than 1/2 hour - no employees - supervisors are not responding to calls for help - Headquarters is not taking calls - customer service is not managed well at all.

If you have assistance or a payroll representative who understands the system it works great.

Contras:

No help, lost my representative last summer and do not have a replacement although a former employee i have never spoken with is listed as my representative.

Anthony
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Many features, great value, options to expand capabilities

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Paychex Flex seems to do it all: You can access all your HR forms, sick and vacation time, timesheets, if you're a manager you have access to your team, complete HR actions, and much more. The mobile app runs basically the same, although it isn't the most touch-friendly app, it gets the job done. All the features work well, and while the app isn't the most user friendly, it is more than serviceable. There are also features that would be great for our team if we used them, like integration with other HR apps, but that's more an organizational issue. We switched from a different HR app which was completely unusable, and we've been happy ever since.

It does everything we need for the organization: payroll, time clocks, tracking, coding time, HR benefits, vacation and sick time, organizational forms, etc. There are also a lot of features that we just don't use as an organization. For instance we use a scheduling app (Homebase) for some of our employees and you can integrate Paychex into Homebase to handle the payroll. We came from another system that was very clunk and difficult to use, so the simplicity of Paychex was a breath of fresh air.

Contras:

The biggest issue I have, and just a disclaimer I might not be the best trained, is that employee management is time consuming. It's not super difficult, but I often have trouble finding employees on my team, checking and modifying their time, etc. Also signing forms is a bit cumbersome because you have to click around the document yourself, something more like Verisign would be very helpful when dealing with forms.

Heather
Director of Databases en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use as an employee

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: As a user, Paychex provides an easy-to-use platform for time tracking and paycheck information. I downloaded the app but chose to stick with the website due to the straightforward nature of being able to clock in and out quickly, request PTO, and approve employee time tracking with a few clicks in a web browser.

Paychex is easy to use as an employee. Being able to clock in and out is simple - there is a button to click that records the punches. I've also used the timesheet to manually enter time, which is also straightforward. As a supervisor, seeing my direct report's timesheet is handy. To approve, it's a matter of checking a box for approval - I feel like it could not get any simpler as an end user.

Contras:

While easy to use, I'm not too fond of the feature for switching between the employee (self) details and supervisor (direct report) details. A switch role function in the upper corner is not necessarily intuitive. I would love for there to be a way to have it all on the same "home" page rather than having to switch roles. While I personally do not have anything to do with the setup of Paychex, I am going to assume there are some issues from there, as our HR department seemed to have difficulty making updates to the system regularly.

Devon
Architect en EE. UU.
Internet, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

PayChex Flex is not that flexible.

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Intuit should concede with their payroll platform and buy paychex, and paychex should enhance their integration and modernize the platform to something more agile like quickbooks. Employees should be able to onboard easier just as if they were buying something on Amazon. All of the 3rd party vendors that seem to be value added services are just more portals and passwords needing to be centralized.

When it works and the overloaded staff can actually assist you, it is an absolutely awesome service. I have used PayChex since about 2015. Back in the day my first representative was the absolute most amazing advisor and gave me confidence when speaking with her because I could tell she knew her job. Over time as we added more states and switched companies, our SUI numbers became switched, bank accounts and invoicing was not aligned.

Contras:

Besides the reports that you are inundated with, the platform feels like it can actually perform, but truthfully it is pitiful java platform. The two factor auth is great but gets on my nerves and the fact that you cannot integrate with other identity providers or into your actual backoffice systems is a shame.

Debbie
HR/Payroll/Office Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 11-50 empleados

Love the Ease if Online Benefit Administration

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Survey software is not something that I usually recommend.

The best thing about this software is that I can do everything I need to do on my computer or mobile phone at any time of the day or night. The application is very easy to access and I administer payroll, 401k, health, dental and vision benefits, FSA and employee additions/changes over the application. Almost every service I utilize through Paychex is on this application. Invaluable! If I'm out of town I can still submit payroll! WOW! What a game changer Paychex Flex has been! The old way of doing business is out the window with Paychex Flex replacing it in a very positive way!

Contras:

There is a couple of items that I would like to see enhanced. In people, I would like the ability to always pull up my preferred view of employees without having to click on the apply button. My preferred view is saved but will not display until I click on apply. Second, on the people drop down menu from the upper right corner, I would like the ability to select that view as well. When that drop down is selected I get all the employees that have ever been entered into the Paychex database - terminated and active. I want to be able to display just the active employees in that drop down. These are just enhancement requests that in no way affect the valuable pros of the application. The items in the cons are just "nice to haves".

Johanna
DENTAL HYGIENIST en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy Software with lots of information available

5.0 hace 11 meses

I like the ability to see all pay stubs, schedule vacations, see time off accrued, and punch in and out.

Contras:

It's a little more challenging if you have over 8 hour shifts, it defaults to having you punch in again. I also think it could be a bit more user friendly for vacation tracking.

Human Resources Specialist (Lead Role) en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I have worked with Paychex for HR and Payroll purposes.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We were able to reduce storage of paper statements that were never picked up. We were able to increase employee morale by giving our employees the ability to see their own data and make time off requests on their own.

The user friendly approach within the Employee Online Access. We had employees that were afraid to go paperless with pay statements but with a little training everyone began utilizing the system. I liked the time and attendance module which allowed employees to see their own timesheets and administratiors to make corrections/update their staff timesheets and approve prior to payroll processing.

Contras:

I disliked the fact that the payroll module didn't link directly with time and attendance, we had thought that what was done in time and attendance regarding time off balances would automatically feed to payroll and reflect on our employees pay statements. But we found out that we had to do adjustments in both windows to ensure it matched.

Brandi
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Easy to Use

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This was definitely a transition for staff but well worth it. All of the information available is awesome and it is very easy to use. Highly recommended.

This software is great. It is easy to clock in and out as well as find all of your necessary information including W-2 and salary information. Requesting vacation time as well and checking sick and vacation balances is all there at a click of a button. You can set up your area so even if staff if clocking in or out on their mobile phone, you know they were still actually at work.

Contras:

We had some issues in the beginning with staff not being able to clock in and out but once you get all of the kinks worked out its great.