Calificación media

4.3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.3 /5

Sobre Asana

Asana es la forma más fácil de organizar y gestionar el trabajo de tu equipo. Más de 8000 clientes le dan 4.5 de 5 estrellas.

Descubre más sobre Asana

Mostrando 9743 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Dante F.
Jefe de Operaciones
Externalización/deslocalización, 1001-5000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 14/10/2020

"Proyectos en conjunto"

Comentarios: Funciona perfectamente para avanzar tareas y proyectos en conjunto, tiene diferentes tipos y estilos de presentaciones: calendarios, listados, etc. Se puede ver el avance, asignar tareas, etc.
Sincronizar con google el proyecto te hace estar más online.

Puntos a favor: es fácil y sencillo. Los paneles son muy visuales. Tiene diferentes paneles. Se sincroniza con google.

Contras: No le encontré contras, de hecho opté por osana luego de usar otros similares.

• Publicado el 14/10/2020
Graphic Designer
  • Publicado el 13/1/2021

"Excelente!!"

Comentarios: Me encanta, es una herramienta muy amigable . Me encanta! es realmente funcional.

Puntos a favor: Me encanta, es una herramienta muy amigable y fácil de usar. Me permite organizarme con mi equipo de trabajo y ayuda muchísimo, sobre todo en el home office, me encanta! soy fan.

Contras: Me permite organizarme con mi equipo de trabajo y ayuda muchísimo, sobre todo en el home office para controlar las tareas de todo el equipo.

• Publicado el 13/1/2021
Memory M.
Website Designer
Medios de difusión, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2021

"Fantastic task management software!"

Comentarios: I started using this software at a previous job then, when starting here, quickly found out that not all task-management tools are created equal. The one we were using was not very functional and people tasks were constantly getting lost in the shuffle. The other website designer that started after me had also used Asana before so we started using it to manage the development of the site we were designing. We told another team about it and they started using it as well. It eventually caught on and we convinced the higher-ups to purchase an upgraded plan and implemented it company wide. There are so many great features. It's impossible to narrow down my favorite. But I will say that it makes managing tasks so easy and helps my addled brain stay organized and focused. There are different modes for how you view your tasks allowing users to choose one that they prefer. For example, there's a calendar view, a list view, a Trello-type layout, and more. I also LOVE that it's offers so much flexibility in how tasks are organized. You can set up different teams and assign certain people to be in those teams. Within the teams you can create projects, then breaks those down into tasks. Within the teams you can create multiple levels of subtasks - for example, a subtasks inside a subtasks inside the main task. This is a really great feature for me, being a website designer, because there are so many steps involved in creating a site.

Puntos a favor: What's not to like?! The customer service is great, there are multiple training videos to help you learn about all the different features and how to use them, it's GREAT for staying organized when you have a million different projects you are working on at once, it makes delegating projects and tasks very easy... Beyond all the great task-related features, one of my favorite things is the quirky animations - when marking complete on a task you'll occasionally get a celebratory animation (kind of a geeky, digital pat on the back) my favorite being a unicorn that flies across your screen. This is obviously not something that's necessary or a way to help users stay more organized, but it is fun and adds a little extra flair to the software. (Yes, it's the little things that excite me. 😆)

Contras: As with any software that is customizable and has a lot of features, there is a learning curve to using Asana. There are so many different settings and features, it can take a while to learn the ins and outs of using it. But, as I already said previously, they provide a plethora of training videos and have excellent customer service when you need to contact them. One specific thing I wish was different is how the repeating tasks are set up. As of now, when a task is set to repeat, the next task doesn't show up until the previous one has been marked as complete. It would be nice to see all the repeating tasks (especially in the calendar format) so you can get an accurate view of all the tasks you have coming up for the upcoming months. It's not a major inconvenience, but something I would suggest that the developers implement in a future update.

• Publicado el 19/2/2021
Filipe F.
Delevoper
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/1/2020

"Asana review"

Comentarios: Asana is the best way to organize my work and share project status with clients
Easy to use on desktop and mobile

Puntos a favor: Asana is a great application to organize my tasks
I can organize it by projet or client or software version, .... we can define tags to organize task and projects
With Asana I can have a overview of my projects where I want, work great of mobile as too
Asana can share task with others, to great overview of project
Asana is easy to use for all people

Contras: At moment Asana have a lot of functionalities that is enough for organize my work
I use it every day with out any problem

• Publicado el 31/1/2020
Meredith M.
Production Manager
  • Publicado el 4/2/2021

"Great Baseline Project Management Software"

Comentarios: Overall, we've been very pleased with Asana for our agency. While working remotely during the pandemic, it's been an invaluable resource to make sure our team is all on the same page across clients and projects. Custom fields, statuses, and comments have kept us all connected and allowed us to continue work just as if we were in the office together.

Puntos a favor: I love Asana because of the easy to navigate interface, visual organization, and ability to create custom fields that allow my agency to get the most out of our project setups. The ability to perform advanced searches is invaluable to our team. We create reports based on those searches to allow us to better track progress on certain projects and initiatives.

Contras: One major pitfall of Asana is the "Template" feature. With their templates, you have to create an entirely new project within a team in order to use a template you've created, drag the tasks to an existing project, and delete the new project you just made. It's essentially rendered this feature more of a hassle than a help. We would love to have the ability to choose a template and insert it into an existing project with ease. Also, a simple task template would be helpful, so that for routine tasks you perform for different clients, you could go to templates, tasks, and apply just ONE task to an existing project.

• Publicado el 4/2/2021
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2021

"Practical way to manage my daily task and project"

Comentarios: Overall, Asana is one of the most complete Project Management that i ever tried and use. Increasing our effectiveness in planning and tracking a project progress is never a issue with Asana. Deploying a complex project is possible with the help of Kanban method to help us plan the project carefully with visual aid.

Puntos a favor: I really like that my team and I can collaborate on project and task easily. The Gantt chart let us to planning a project effectively as we can visualized the activities that related with the project. Resource space has unlimited size that we can add to the project and view which project is dependable or assign to the resource.

Contras: There are not much downside that i can thinking while operating this software. The feature is well build and really responsive with my need in completing my project and daily task. The only thing that i think that they should improve is the video tutorial, there are some of the feature that not covered by the video tutorial.

• Publicado el 3/2/2021
Research Analyst
Minería y metalurgia, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/4/2020

"Easy to use and quite straightforward"

Comentarios: The first thing I find it very useful is that it helps a lot to manage my time and set priorities for different tasks. Because of its ability to be in different projects features, it will be quite handy for the ones who involve in different teams of a company like HR, Project Management.

Puntos a favor: It's quite easy to use and it has helped me a lot to keep track of my daily tasks. I find it very satisfying to complete the tasks right after i finish them. It is also handy for the management team to review everyone's tasks and how they're doing at the end of the day. It has already got essential features for task management even in free version, but I'd love to go premium later.

Contras: I hope it could provide more features like insights and trends in free version. But it is still okay to see the general insights of your work.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Asana el 10/6/2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If you've any follow-up questions, please let us know via our support team (asana.com/support) or community forum (forum.asana.com), we'll be more than happy to help!

• Publicado el 13/4/2020
Software Developer Intern
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021

"The Ultimate Efficiency Accelerator"

Comentarios: Altogether, I couldn't picture my work environment without the presence of Asana. The percentage increase in efficiency our team has noticed since integrating the software is substantially high. Personally, I love the large amount of unknown tools/features that I discover on a regular basis, and understanding how I can incorporate them into my workflow is always exciting!

Puntos a favor: Asana is a core platform for our business and team-cooperation associated with task management. Organizing assignments and ensuring deadlines are met has never been easier with amazing features such as time allocating & due dates, @mentioning teammates, colour-coding tasks based on their urgency and countless other additions. I found the product easily adaptable and very effective after initial setup, and the vibrant display as well as small animations on completing tasks are truly up-lifting.

Contras: Working alongside a smaller team, Asana didn't seem as the best option due to its slightly greater cost relative to its competitors, though as our business expanded we were content that we remained with the platform.

• Publicado el 6/1/2021
Scott S.
Assistant Director of Operations
Educación superior, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/12/2020

"Keeping the Team on Task"

Comentarios: Outstanding. My primary goal using Asana was to replace the traditional procedure manual with something more robust and dynamic. The ability to schedule, repeat, and assign tasks means I complete and and forget it and until I'm reminded on the next cycle. Everything I need is contained in the project.

Puntos a favor: Easy to enter data and uploading of attachment to tasks. Very much appreciate the ability to have a conversation about the task in the task and not fill up my email. Customizable fields are a huge plus because I can track details and progress in a manner that meets my work style. Like the ability to drag and drop and colorize different things to make spotting what I'm looking for easier.

Contras: Although you can add followers to tasks, inability to assign multiple team members to the same task without duplicating the tasks is frustrating. There several small user interface things I would improve about Asana. I wish the project list could own the entire left hand column instead of sharing with with other high level functions. Those could be moved to the top. Having to click "Show more Projects" to view the whole list is unnecessary.

• Publicado el 14/12/2020
Ronald L.
Content Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/1/2021

"The tool you knew you needed"

Comentarios: Asana has helped us to improve processes and communications. With the team clearly seeing where they're getting involved and also being notified of when they must jump in, productivity has increased. We can clearly track projects, small or large, and leave notes and questions whenever it's needed. Our corporation decided to stop using other tools and switch to Asana. The first steps were a bit rough but in a week everybody started to share the things they were learning and 2 weeks later everybody was used to it. With every chance we have we use it for more complex tasks and projects, and so far we are really thankful for the change. I must say that if we were a small company we probably wouldn't need all the flexibility Asana offers. Some of the competitors are more than enough for a small portion of the cost. But if your team is big enough and projects are very complex and frequent, Asana is the right tool for you to simplify it all as you always dreamed of.

Puntos a favor: I'm in love with its ability to easily track and manage projects that have many actors and tasks/subtasks. It includes all you need, from timeline to unlimited file sharing. It can be as good as a replacement for long email threads. In here you can keep al focused in the individual parts. The fact that you can have sections, tasks and subtasks also allows you to divide a project into phases/areas/modules, have a responsible for each and they can individually plan their tasks and subtasks. This won't remove the possibility of adding dependencies between sections and areas. Instead, it will give you the freedom to plan ahead from top to bottom. Beautiful! You can always reference other people, tasks, etc. and whenever these get renamed, all the references will instantly update. It's absolutely flexible: if you close a task by accident you can undo it. Actually, you can undo everything! No risk of breaking the entire project with a missclick.

Contras: The only downside I can find so far is that it doesn't have a private message feature. It does have a Conversations section but these are visible to everybody. This represents a challenge in case some sensitive information must be shared or discussed. I'm not really sure if this is by design since visibility is a clear goal for Asana, but it's a feature that you will probably start searching for really quick. However, if you are using Asana or some other internal chat tool you'll be covered. The other "kind of" downside is that Asana is so vast an good that it can take a while to get all the basic tricks, but no doubt it's probably the best documented application I've used, so it's just a matter of a bit of patience and searching when you want to know how to do something. The team still shares tips from time to time of things they discover and it's been a great experience.

• Publicado el 2/1/2021
Dino K.
Program Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2020

"Love using Asana for personal task management as well as for team collaboration in our organization"

Comentarios: I've started using Asana a couple of years ago as I was searching for a tool that would help me manage all my tasks in a list view. Up to that point, I was using a note-taking app for that but was lacking structure in it, and when I discovered Asana, it gave me just that - structure for managing my multiple projects more efficiently and effectively by having an overview of all the projects and even better an overview of most important (daily) tasks.
Later we also implemented Asana within our organization which gives us an overview of all the work, tasks that we need to execute on in order to successfully complete our projects.

Puntos a favor: What I like the most, when it comes to team collaboration in Asana, is task assignment function as we can simply assign tasks to each other and combined with Slack integration we immediately get notified about that in Slack as well. That way we really improved task tracking and execution.
One thing that I find very useful is that Asana enables both list view and Kanban view, as later is especially appreciated by some of my coworkers.

Contras: I wouldn't say there is anything I don't like about Asana, just one thing that I would really like to see is that there could be more people assigned to one task instead of needing to be followers.

• Publicado el 26/11/2020
Fillipe neyl W.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2020

"Could be so much better if listened to their users"

Comentarios: All of this made me look for "the source", I found Wrike and saw that everything Asana was releasing and charging more for it, was already availble in Wrike even before Asana. So we moved to Wrike and we're happier than ever ;-)

Puntos a favor: Asana changed the way we managed tasks and projects. The secret of Asana is the granular way you can create tasks. You start just typing the task name and decide what other information you should input and when. There's no friction at all, YOU are in control of it. With just the press of the "Enter" on your keyboard, another task os created, and so on. The magic happens when you start to input more info, the assignee, the due date, the custom fields, and much more. From a simple task list Asana becomes a powerful task management system.

Contras: Well, after so many great things I mentioned, it's clear that yourself and your team will evolve in task managment. The issue with Asana starts there. The need for more functionality becomes a pain, specially reporting, built in time tracking and things you discover other apps already offer for the same price Asana is charging you. The users start to complain a lot on the Asana Community, speccially after the removal of the dashboard feature (that needed an upgrade) and launch of the Portfolio feature , the upgrade Dashboard needed so badly... the thing is you could only get the the new feature paying double per user (the new Business Plan). Paying users started to lose trust in Asana after this, myself included. The thread about this is the one with most comments on the Asama Community forum. But after more than a year, customers only get canned responses. Another popular complaint is the one with hundreds of paying costumers asking Asana to remove a very disturbing colorful banner asking you to upgrade to the Business Plan. Everyone in yout team is gonna see it and even being a paid user there's no way of hiding it.

• Publicado el 15/11/2020
Syazwani I.
Talent Acquisition Executive
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2021

"Asana help me with kanban board"

Comentarios: Asana has been part of my life planner for now, i has used it for managing my work project, and also my personal daily task. Document and files can be shared easily internally in the software, without the use of third-party storage service. It is more secure for the data not circulate outside of this software for more security for me.

Puntos a favor: Tools that the most used by me at Asana is the Kanban board, i used it to planning and keep track of pur project progress and the stages that we have finish. All the task within the project need to mark its progress, then it will compute all together for the overall progress. It is a must software for me to keep my work on the time template that we have set for certain project.

Contras: Too many project and task that are launch at the same time all together can be really confusing to be managed by Asana. I am using integration with Gmail email for more formal email documentation, but sadly it is not properly maintained and more time i have encounter a problem and reporting to customer support leads to nothing.

Steven D.
Head of Product
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"Free Okay For Small Teams, Scaling and Ambitious Teams Likely Need Paid Version"

Comentarios: Overall Asana is great. I really do like it. But I also am planning on moving the company to ClickUp sometime in 2021 to collapse several tools into one and utilize ClickUp's integrations, API, etc

Puntos a favor: Really clean and easy to do basic project management with the free tool. Easy to onboard people of varying technical capabilities to the tool. You will need the premium features for more advanced project management capabilities.....and even some of the premium functions like Goals and insight into workload I was not overly impressed with when I trialed Pro.

Contras: I think Asana could do better to equip people for fuller, more robust success. It wasn't immediately clear to me that Asana has the kinds of API and integrations that it offers. I went and built a Customer Success tool in Airtable because I understood that tools capabilities but would have done it in Asana if I knew.

• Publicado el 10/2/2021
Yoyo F.
Marketer
  • Publicado el 9/2/2021

"Asana - too complicated for it's time."

Comentarios: Good but could be better. Asana needs to make it's UI/UX more intuitive and less complicated. Basecamp has the advantage here because basecamp is so intuitive, people who have little experience with task managers are able to use it on the fly.

Puntos a favor: Asana set the industry standard and has been around for a long time (relatively speaking compared to other task management software). And they really made the industry move forward. I like it's gantt chart and kanban board style. And it's free version is better than Trello's free version with more boards and more features.

Contras: It is overly complicated UI/UX wise. It was hard to figure out at first. Task management software should be easy to figure out. And not require having to read a help documentation to figure out how to create a simple board.

• Publicado el 9/2/2021
Laura P.
Social Media Manager
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/9/2020

"Not so simple but very useful"

Comentarios: Asana is a nice tool, but it's just not for me. There was too much information on the screen and I would often get lost in the sea of tools they offer. But I recognize it is an amazing software and many teams can benefit from it while working online.

Puntos a favor: Asana has many different functionalities for project management. It has a beautiful and visual workspace where you can list, track and tackle different tasks in your daily work.

Contras: The main feature I dislike in Asana is its lack of functions for recurrent tasks. My work demands different routines every week and month, so it was a little bit difficult to set those up.

• Publicado el 23/9/2020
Danny C.
VP Marketing
Internet, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2021

"Asana is a solid project management web app but advanced features come at a cost"

Comentarios: We use Asana to get organized and stay organized across teams. The ability to stitch together workflows between Asana and other web apps makes it a very flexible tool in our tech stack.

Puntos a favor: The ease of setting up multiple projects and the ability to assign teams to different projects at the same time. The combination of input forms, gantt charts, calendar views, and kanban board are really powerful and useful for different types of projects. Integration with other apps such as Zapier, HubSpot are key.

Contras: The user interface is too complex and overwhelming. Errant clicks create new tasks and archives unfinished tasks because almost the entire screen area is clickable for one function or another. Advanced features that make tools more useful such as a more advanced input form with logic jumps require a more premium tier of subscription.

Britt S.
Strategic Account Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria comercial, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/1/2021

"Do you like lists? WOULD YOU LIKE MORE LISTS?"

Comentarios: We tracks projects/Deals over 5 teams with lots of timescales and deliverables. We are trying to cut down on tools because we are spread across too many of them. In the beginning, there was order and decorum, right now, it's hard to find things, and silo'ed departments are doing better than cross-functionals.

Puntos a favor: We spent about 4 months talking about the move from Trello to Asana, and about 2 months implementing it. Asana has a great project tracking abilities, and for us, the ability to put the same projects in different portfolios (think folders) was key as many different departments need vision into the same projects, but don't want to organize/think like a different department. I like the integration with slack.

Contras: Right now we are in list overload. I literally have over 200 tasks overdue in Asana right now, and it can stress you out so much, you just want to avoid the whole thing all together. Also, if you company likes to iterate a lot, it can be hard to find what you're looking for, because rules keep changing. Right now it's a mess, and I'm sure that has more to do with us than Asana. We're 80 people, we're on the way to be 200, and I'm worried about how much crazier it will get. Also, I don't like that everyone has full view into all my tasks. Somethings would be nice to be private.

• Publicado el 27/1/2021