Opiniones de When I Work

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre When I Work

La manera más fácil de programar el trabajo y comunicarte con tus empleados. Ahorra innumerables horas de trabajo y reduce el absentismo. Gratis para hasta 75 empleados.

Descubre más sobre When I Work

Mostrando 882 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Trish C.
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"Great software for teams of all sizes"

Comentarios: I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

Puntos a favor: - Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier
- The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing
- Simple to add and remove employees
- App is fairly easy to use
- Time clock is awesome, easy to use

Contras: - Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious.
- For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer
- In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

por When I Work el 29/7/2019

Hi Trish,

Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work!

Amanda

• Publicado el 25/7/2019
Erin M.
Sales & Marketing
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/3/2020

"Scheduling made simple"

Comentarios: Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

Puntos a favor: When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Contras: The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

por When I Work el 18/3/2020

Hi Erin -

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review!

I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well!

We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist!

Again, thanks so much for this lovely review!

• Publicado el 16/3/2020
Cynthia H.
Hostess
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/2/2021

"When I Work, Works!"

Comentarios: For what our restaurant needs, which is to get schedules out in a timely manner, track schedule changes and drops or switches, it works just fine.

Puntos a favor: When I Work is easy to access and navigate and the extra features allow to you communicate with your group easily enough. It's fairly efficient and easy to use from a User standpoint. Has an app feature, plus you can access from your computer, so I like that flexibility.

Contras: Sometimes the cell app glitches and you can't access the program at all and it takes awhile for the program to realign itself. Could be based on cell access, but this happens quite frequently.

por When I Work el 4/2/2021

Hi Cynthia -

Thanks so much for taking some time to provide a review!

It's awesome to hear that our features help your team work better together, and that having access to all the features you need has been so useful!

If you're running into a consistent issue with the app, we're here to help! Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist!

Thanks again for the review!

• Publicado el 2/2/2021
Tactical & Strategic Consultant
Ropa y moda, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 4/4/2017

"Deceptive & misleading pricing practices, little integration, but certainly quite slick."

Puntos a favor: Looks slick, appears to offer a lot (which it does, at a cost, see below...) Customer support is very responsive - live chat, email, etc. I may not like their answers (see below) but I can't fault their timely attention, their patience, their attentiveness.

Contras: 1. Pricing Practices The page at wheniwork.com/pricing says nothing, just that schedulling is free for less than 75 employees (and anything over is a "contact us for enterprise" price, which is fine). Great, I think, I'll sign up, start working with it. Glad I didn't invest much time. I set up a few employees, downloaded the apps, started working out the wrinkles. And after a few hours of looking, and testing, and reading, it looks good, but... ...then I discover that basic features like scheduling more than 10 days ahead (!) are paid-for. So is time tracking. Etc. That's ok to charge, but not ok to deceive - and there's *no* simple way right now to see a comparison of features and costs before getting signed-up. And this is not a small bump. You can't bolt-on a little extra. To get a proper working app, the minimum number of users they offer 20 minimum and the time attendance module adds something like 50% on top. But really it is transparency and deceptive practices that have *really* turned me against this product in a *very* short period of time - and that is *very* sad. If they'd allowed me to choose up front to devote my time, great; but they didn't. I had to ask support what "long-term scheduling" meant (that being something not included in the free plan). That means more than 10 days... No other warning of that, that I could see. I feel deceived. 2. App Reliability Others have mentioned glitches. I started working with the iPhone app - it stopped working for some tasks. I contacted support who said it was restricted to my account only, and they would get their developers to look at it. So I stopped using the iPhone app. My wife's Android phone wouldn't recognise her (valid) phone number when accepting a request to log in. So 2 strikes there. Your mileage may vary. 3. Limited Integrations A few years ago, WIW posted on their Facebook page that they used Xero. Some commented then - why no integration? No answer. Years later, still no integration with Xero. No Zapier integration, either. The cynic might think that WIW gets kick-backs / referral fees / bonusnes from Quick Books, Gusto, etc. which is why they're the (very limited) integration "partners". There's an API of course, if I had time. Again, I'd forgive that for a free / cheap deal. But it isn't a free / cheap deal *for a working scheduling solution* - a schedule that doesn't reach into next week is *not* a working schedule. So, yes, I'm annoyed. I feel like I've wasted my time. I feel like I've been deceived. I feel like I signed-up and invested time based upon what is almost a lie. And that sucks - not least because it was so needless. The product isn't awful, the pricing (whilst I may not like it) isn't the worst out there. The limitations are limitations, but every product has some. And that, really, is sad. The silver lining is that the free plan only launched yesterday. So perhaps they'll think again about the offering. And my experience is unlikely to be the same as that people had before me. But it is what it is today - so much so that I've signed-up for GetApp just to leave this review.

por When I Work, Inc. el 10/4/2017

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sorry this is not a more personalized response but it appears you have not listed your name, title or company in your GetApp review.

As you said, we did just launch our free plan. We hope that many small businesses, including those like you in the apparel and fashion industry, will find value in being able to schedule their employees 10 days in advance and notify them electronically rather than printing out Excel spreadsheets that require their employees to come into a physical location to see their schedule or call a coworker who is currently working to find out when their next shifts will be. As with any new launch, we will continue to try to improve and appreciate your honest and thoughtful feedback about the pricing and how it was displayed to you. Our intention is certainly not to deceive or mislead our customers or potential customers.

We are glad to know that despite your perception of the product and its pricing, our Customer Support did what they do best and answered your questions in a timely and attentive manner.

Have a nice day,
Customer Success @ When I Work

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 4/4/2017
Lissa K.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/11/2020

"Great way to manage your team"

Comentarios: great!

Puntos a favor: I like the drop shift features and availability/unavailability features

Contras: For some reason, my team members used to be able to enter their preferred weekly hours through their profile, but that is no longer available from what I can see. Would love to see that back.

por When I Work el 25/11/2020

Hi Lissa,

Cully here with When I Work. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We are so glad to hear that you have liked the drop shift feature, and the availability feature!

If you have additional feedback on the preferred weekly hours option and how your team used this feature, please let us know! You can submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Cully

• Publicado el 24/11/2020
Sarah C.
Senior Hospitality and Marketing Manager
Vino y licores, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/11/2019

"Takes the work out of scheduling"

Comentarios: We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Puntos a favor: It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Contras: The inability to attach files to an email

por When I Work el 23/11/2019

Hi Sarah,

Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below.

Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Have a great day,
Anna

• Publicado el 18/11/2019
Maria N.
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/1/2020

"Best so far"

Comentarios: This app is saving a lot of time in terms of scheduling for managers and really helpful for employees as well in terms of switching shifts or internal communication.

Puntos a favor: In terms of scheduling this is the best app, easy to see requests off or vacations, easy to set-up reminders, the shifts can be dropped and picked up with just a click away, easy to create schedule base on the sale, easy for employee chat or contact information.

Contras: I'll love for this system to be able to integrate with Payroll, but that's the only big downside. The second one is that for cross-trained employees (working several positions/roles) is not allowing the pre-set shift scheduling until you change the role that was initially assigned.

por When I Work el 24/1/2020

Hi Maria! Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for reviewing our application. We love hearing your praise for When I Work.

• Publicado el 24/1/2020
Joel M.
Vice President of Operations
Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/5/2019

"When I work Works!"

Comentarios: When I work eliminates all the shift swapping without approval, and gets rid of the paper requests off for day off requests that get lost etc.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use. When I work is the whole package for what we needed it to do. The app does what it needs to by allowing the employees to do everything they could do on desktop. This makes them much more willing to use it and use the functions correctly.

Contras: So far we have not found something we don't like.

por When I Work el 17/5/2019

Hi Joel!

Thanks for such a fantastic review! I'm glad to hear that you're finding it's saving time and reducing stress for things like time off requests!

Terra

• Publicado el 16/5/2019
Blair C.
Brand Specialist
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/12/2020

"When I work makes scheduling easy"

Comentarios: From both a use and an administrator, this program is great for scheduling. Those who download the app have access to see their shifts as well as set reminders so they never miss a shift! Administrators can easily add shifts based on the availability given by coworkers.

Puntos a favor: Scheduling and time off requests are as simple as clicking and dragging. Schedules can be viewed at any point and there is never an issue with wondering when I am meant to work.

Contras: If you have a bigger staff, scheduling can still be a bit confusing from an administrator standpoint, however when the app’s color system allows for a more organized session.

por When I Work el 7/1/2021

Hi Blair -

Thanks so much for taking a moment to provide us with a review!

It's awesome to hear that you and your team have enjoyed having access to your schedule at your fingertips and that our features have been so helpful!

Thanks again for the awesome review!

• Publicado el 26/12/2020
Tamika B.
Senior Human Resources Rep
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/2/2021

"An Awesome Tool!"

Comentarios: Our team of sales managers has found When I Work to be a great resource in keeping track of our sales reps' time as they cover most southeastern states. Also, it has a great messaging tool that helps our managers communicate with their team members better.

Puntos a favor: When I Work is an invaluable tool to any HR team as it provides great resources for scheduling employees, tracking time, and communicating with your teams.

Contras: When I Work has been an awesome resource for our sales management who has teams all across the south eastern region. As such, they have found this software to be beneficial in keeping abreast of vital data from their employees.

por When I Work el 11/2/2021

Hi Tamika,

Thanks so much for sharing some of your favorite features and how When I Work has helped out your sales team!

• Publicado el 9/2/2021
Firearms Sales Associate
Artículos deportivos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/12/2020

"Brilliant Simple Solution for Scheduling"

Comentarios: Easy to view and always available schedules have made our schedules easy to plan!

Puntos a favor: What I really like about the software is its simplicity. From a user and a scheduler side its super intuitive. Every function is excellently placed in the appropriate menu.

Contras: Sometimes on the android app its signs you out or completely fails to load. Re-opening the app usually fixes it but it can be frusterating

por When I Work el 11/1/2021

Hi there -

Thanks so much for taking a moment to provide us with a review!

It's wonderful to hear that the app helps make work life a bit easier to manage.

Thanks again for the awesome review!

Kara

• Publicado el 31/12/2020
Amy M.
Bibliotecas, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended"

Comentarios: When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

Puntos a favor: When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

Contras: The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

por When I Work el 12/10/2020

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

• Publicado el 9/10/2020
Jonathan H.
Labor Coordinator
Organización de eventos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2019

"When I Work Keeps Us Working"

Comentarios: WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Puntos a favor: When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Contras: A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc)
- The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day)
- To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies)
- A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports
- A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

por When I Work el 8/8/2019

Hi Jonathan -

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review!

We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve.

Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review!

• Publicado el 6/8/2019
Allison M.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/10/2018

"Scheduling Made Easy and Quick"

Puntos a favor: The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead. The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

Contras: We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

por When I Work el 23/1/2019

Hello Allison,

Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out.

I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us support@wheniwork.com at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring.

We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist.

Thanks again for the review!

Take care,

Jaime

• Publicado el 25/10/2018
Miguel G.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 24/6/2018

"Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier"

Comentarios: When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

Puntos a favor: When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can. Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time. The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used. View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects. When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage. When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

Contras: No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 24/6/2018
Sergeant
11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/3/2018

"Great scheduling app with tons of features!"

Comentarios: Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

Puntos a favor: It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

Contras: There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

por When I Work el 12/3/2018

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team.

If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at support@wheniwork.com and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end.

At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made.

Thanks,