15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Intergy

Intergy ayuda a mejorar los resultados de salud y aumentar la rentabilidad mientras se adapta a las necesidades de prácticamente cualquier tamaño o tipo de consultorio.

Descubre más sobre Intergy

Contras:

There are some limitations with insurance posting and claims filing. The statements and reporting are often limited.

Valoraciones de Intergy

Relación calidad-precio
3.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.0/10

Intergy tiene una valoración global de 4.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 98 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Intergy antes?

Filtrar opiniones (98)

Rohan
Rohan
Senior VP en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Intergy works well for us

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Intergy PM has helped grow our business, increase efficiencies, and help ro reduce overhead.

The Intergy PM and Practice Analytics reporting system are great for our business. The ease of claims entry and transmission has helped streamline our processes.

Contras:

Some of the Enterprise functions are meant for a large multi-specialty practice and not a RCM/billing company like ours. But it does not hamper our use of Intergy.

Cindy
Clinical Information Systems Coordinator en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

Intergy PM Review

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It has been great. Our PM set-up phase and go-live went great. We were prepared and ready to go. Our billing did not miss a beat.

The billing set-up/features are easy to set up and easy to use.

Contras:

I would like to see some more built in reports with filters. We can always run/write reports in Practice Analytics - but not all users have PA access. Some additional Finance and A/R reports would be great.

Lance
Physician en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I feel like I'm in bizarro world

1.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are a small practice and have sunk too much into changing so now we feel trapped. We have longtime employees talking of quitting because this system is such a frustrating mess. Supposedly there is an update "in the spring" that we are hoping at least makes the software useable.

We switched over from Primesuite early because Greenway told us if we did so there would be no extra charge for the new software and Primesuite was no longer being supported.

Contras:

Where to begin? This software has literally brought our thriving practice to its knees. That in and of itself says it all. I have 2 partners in their later careers talking imminent retirement due to this system. I've been in practice 10 years and have found myself looking at other options solely due to the Intergy switch. We were happy using Greenway Primesuite. Like all EMRs, it sucked but at least didn't get in the way of providing patient care. We were told Greenway would no longer be supporting Primesuite and so we assumed (wrongly it turns out) that at the very least we'd get an upgraded version of Primesuite. We couldn't have been more wrong. I feel like I've stepped back 15 years and cannot think of 1 improvement from the old software. Customer Support has been abysmal. Greenway sent trainers to help us when we went live. Problem was they didn't really know how to use the system. Then on day 3 of going live there was an "update" that completely changed to look of the system and which the trainers had not received any training on. At that point they could no longer answer any of our questions and were learning along with us. The one bit of help in this whole mess was when our trainer admitted this EMR was crap but that they're all crap. Appreciated the honesty in a mess of lies.

hace 4 años

Lance, we are sorry to hear of the difficulties you've encountered. We have escalated the matter on our end. You can expect to hear from a representative who can address your concerns and connect you with the training, support, and answers you need.

rose
LVN en EE. UU.

Greenway Intergy

5.0 hace 3 meses

All forms are detailed and easy to use. They are regularly updated following the basic requirement from vendors.

Contras:

take many step to complete all section to be able to see them recorded

Shandi
LPN, Telehealth & Informatics Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

There is no such thing as a perfect EHR/EMR system

4.0 hace 11 meses

I have been using Greenway Intergy for about 4 years. I previously used a different Greenway EHR system for about years before Intergy. The support is usually pretty knowledgeable about issues and if they aren't able to help they will escalate your case to a higher support team. Within the last 3 to 4 years, Greenway has really stepped up their game with trying to enhance their product. They formed a program for end users to help enhance features within the system. End users were given the opportunity to give feedback about what we liked and disliked and how we felt it could be better. This was a very well thought out program that actively met multiple times within a month for probably 2 years. That is probably my favorite thing that Greenway has ever done. Forms are used in the charting process and I personally don't care for most of the forms that are provided, but the good thing about Intergy is that you can build your own forms to meet your practice's specific needs. They do have a wide range of forms that would most likely fit the needs of other practices. There are a lot of features offered within Intergy.

Contras:

Implementation was one of the worst experiences. Our health center used a Greenway EHR system called Success EHS that Greenway discontinued and we were forced to the conversion of Intergy. Go-Live day was so bad that we ended up using paper chart notes for about 2 weeks. Most likely, a practice using Intergy will need a "super user" because some of the workflows are difficult to perform for the average user. You will need to come up with your own training plan for new employees. Although they have training videos, almost all of them are out of date. The billing process needs a major overhaul.

Andrew
Business Administrations Manager en EE. UU.

Intergy EHR - Don't Waste Your Money

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: They are effectively the source of our business issues.

I do not like any aspect of the EHR. Its capabilities were grossly oversold. Lack of training and resources is a major issue.

Contras:

Lack of support. Lack of training prior to Go-Live. We were told to watch videos for training. We watched the videos and still do not know how to properly bill. Complete and utter waste of money. No help from our incompetent project manager.

hace 5 años

Hi Andrew, We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with Greenway. Intergy is typically commended for its ease-of-use, customer support, and ability to meet the entirety of a practice's needs. Our team takes great care to deliver quality training, support, and consultation. Additionally, our Customer Support teams are here to assist with the daily issues affecting your practice and provide guidance to handle any challenges that may surface. We're committed to working with your practice to ensure your success, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com.

Diana
Supervisor, Informatics en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 501-1,000 empleados

User Friendly and Full of Features

5.0 hace 3 años

Intergy is very user friendly. It's easy to navigate and to find information on a patient as all activity pertaining to the patient stays within their Intergy account. The user doesn't have to go to separate areas of the software to piece together a story. Scheduling and Patient Management is easy to use and flows nicely. Patient demographics are easy to navigate and the main information on a patient is located all on one screen. Intergy has a robust variety of basic reports built in. For higher level, detailed reporting we use their Practice Analytics (separate system) but the ones within Intergy do give the basics needed for a practice. The ability to create and print custom letters is a great feature. Charge and payment posting is easy to do. The financial activity portion of Intergy is well developed and one of the best compared to other systems I've seen. Tracking activity is easy and all transactions for a charge are easy to understand and follow. System allows for charges to be voided. Financial activity can also be reversed (payment takebacks, contractual adjustments, etc.) easily when necessary.

Contras:

We encounter some issues regarding to set-up for our large multi-specialty practice with multiple sites and providers. We need the ability to have multiple costs centers for a provider but would have to purchase an additional provider user/license for this, which causes other issues. Fee schedule maintenance would be nice to have option to pull the allowable based upon POS.

Business Dept - all things financial
Cuidado de la salud mental, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Intergy is very user friendly. All the information I need is right at my fingertips.

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I would highly recommend Intergy. All information is easily obtained. All information can be seen on one screen, no jumping back and forth from screen to screen. When and if support is needed the calls is answered promptly, by a live person and is rectified quickly. Love Intergy & Greenway!

Intergy offers the information I need all on one screen. All icons are clearly labeled. I am able to customize Intergy to my specific job duties, so there is no clutter and/or information that is not relevant to me. Help buttons are available on every screen. I love that it tracks my movements so I can easily return to a specific patient by just looking at my history. Most importantly, if I do need to contact customer service for support the phone is always answered by a live representative who has always been able to answer my questions with just one short phone call and more often than not, I end up learning additional tips/tricks that make my job easier.

Contras:

I wish DK letters can be reproduced if accidentally not printed. I have Intergy set up to search for patients by account #, it would be nice once we switch the search mode to patient name instead, if the cursor automatically went to the field where you enter the patient name. Neither of these are a problem, but it's all I can think of as a negative.

Renita
Medical Practice Administrator en EE. UU.

Greenway Intergy for Medical Practices

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is excellent. Greenway Intergy interfaces with our Phreesia tablet . When we have encounter issues the Support Team ;have been prompt, professional and will ensure the issue is resolved before hanging up the phone. Intergy personnel are great to work with. The system is "user friendly' for new employees. The upgrades ensure the system is current with new
innovative technology.

User friendly, with excellent support from Greenway Staff. Intergy meets all of our Medical Practice needs with Patient Medical Records, Finances, Billing, , Reports for Management. The system templates can be modified to meet the AAP guidelines, and Insurance Hedis measures. We are very pleased with the Greenway Intergy Software System.

Contras:

We have experienced difficulty with meagering charts. If we have an patient put into the system twice, it is tricky merging the two charts into one.

Great EHR

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: reenway has always provided us with a subject matter expert in the areas or modules that we need or may have overlooked. So at a moment I can pick up the phone or email a SME to get direct insight on how the system was designed to work vs how we were using it.

It's important to note after going live the support turnaround & follow through have been great. Chat, Calls, Email.

User customization, Practice customization.

Contras:

ome key points I'd like to highlight are: The sales teams, I really hate to use that term because of the typical cliché of a sales guy. I've had the opportunity of spending time with these teams at the conferences and truly believe they want to do well by the community and not just sell a product and move on. That being said, every implementation that we've had, we were always provided a robust road map that outlined the entire process from assessment, discovery, plan and design, training, communications to entire organization, adjusting or recommend workflow changes, and continuing support. Throughout that process of not just developing the road map but following through, we were always in control and felt that Greenway's actions were directed towards our goals.

Luther
owner/physician en EE. UU.

Physician/owner

2.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I am reporting the company to the BBB and hiring an attorney. I can only hope that my businesses survive going with Greenway. Huge mistake!!! The billing company is about to cause my clinic to go out of business. After being with the company for 5 months we have posted nearly $4 million in charges and only received $250,000. Customer service takes 2-3 days to return a call. We have been trying to understand our bill since day one and not a single person at Greenway can explain what we are been charged for. We do not have a "go-to" person. Each branch of the company is separate so it takes multiple calls and weeks to get to the bottom of an issue. When a medication is prescribed through the system the number of tablets written/amount dispensed does not show up in the chart. Tons of problems with this company/EHR

Multiple features Nice favorites list Can use on the go and at home Customizable templates and notes

Contras:

Poor customer service The billing company is worthless Multiple issues that are patient safety related

hace 6 años

Hi Luther, We are sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience with Greenway, and thank you for letting us know. First and foremost, we take potential patient safety issues very seriously. For that reason, we looked into the medication prescription issue you identified and determined that it does not impact patient safety. We are happy to discuss our rationale with you directly. Additionally, our top-rated revenue cycle management team believes that personally investing in the success of each practice is paramount to helping our customers achieve further financial success. Similarly, our customer success team has an average response time of 11 hours, is currently at a 98% satisfaction rate based on cases closed, and offers designated points of contact for certain practices. For any ideas your practice may have on software functionality, we recommend that you use the Ideas page on My Greenway, where our customers can list requested items and provide feedback on requests from other customers in the Greenway family. If you’d like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com. Thank you.

Dustin
Practice Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Lots of features available but none are included in the amount you pay them for the software

2.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: DO NOT BUY unless you enjoy paying an attorney

basic system if you love DOS, this is perfect for you great for those people who enjoy computer programming and creating their own forms

Contras:

Over priced nothing included in basic model IT is almost nonexistent they sell you on the amazing features it has but neglect to tell you that none are included when you buy the software. Almost all features are considered add-ons which means there's a cost for them System is constantly being "upgraded" on the weekends but there is never any noticeable changes

hace 6 años

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Intergy is typically praised for its ease of use, canned and customizable templates, and ability to meet the entirety of a practice’s needs. Additionally, our Customer Support is highly regarded by our clients and is currently at a 98% satisfaction rate based on cases closed. If you’d like to discuss further, please feel free to contact us at communications@greenwayhealth.com

Kenneth
Director of Health Services
Práctica médica, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Overall we have had a positive experience with Intergy and Greenway

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We look forward to moving into Greenway Community for population health

The practice analytics is easy to use The new EHR is a great improvement The Rx system is easy to navigate

Contras:

We would like to see more interfacing capabilities. We would like to see interfacing easier to implement and less costly We would like to see more video training that we can access when needed. Would like the patient portal to be easier to use

Vicki
Practice Administrator en EE. UU.

Best on the Market

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our physicians actually LOVE the EHR. As far as the rest of the staff, it is user-friendly and there are many improvements to the software- the developers listen.

Flexibility! You as a user can do SO much to change things you might not like. No calling the vendor for every little thing, no hidden charges. What you see is what you get.

Contras:

The upgrades, which are included, are frequent.

Roxanne
Director of Nursing en EE. UU.

Partnering with UpDox

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The support team is timely and responsive. Greenway keeps you informed of upcoming developments and changes. The reps make an effort to personalize your experience with them. Trainers are knowledgeable and patient. Local meetings are available to network with other users of Intergy. Greenway partners with other vendors to enhance practice workflow.

Training and initializing the software was simple and straight forward. Permits our practice to adjust assignments throughout the 5 site practice to address incoming digital faxes, archives in the chart. Permits HIPAA compliant transmission of records to legal entities.

Contras:

Has intermittent periods of down periods but are generally resolved quickly once we notify the UpDox team.

Carla
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Small Clinic

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: There were bumps in the road at the beginning, every one likes things done the way they are used to. The upside to this downfall was that GRS was willing to work with me as the billing manager to get what I needed to keep our current workflow running smoothly with as little hiccups as possible

Once learned it is easy to use, something new is always a bit difficult, but support is always there to help with any questions you might have and walk you through step by step

Contras:

That it is not cloud based. Most of the time I don't really need to print something but because I can't download it to my work station it must be printed. Cloud based would be so much more cost effective and efficient for me.

Gracey
insurance Clerk

Intergy PM

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I personally love Intergy. We have used a few others and Intergy remains my favorite

Has and easy flow thru with all the necessities. Love all the reports available. Templating of schedules is an ease.

Contras:

There seems to be a good bit of clicking from screen to screen. But after use it becomes a part of it and you dont really notice it.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1,000 empleados

System administrator

5.0 hace 6 años

The practice management for greenway is very easy to use. Most users can learn their day to day tasks within a few hours of training.

Contras:

The system lacks integration with other systems that could make our life easier. Insurance verification is also not what we need.

Ryan
Sys admin
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Overall good for multi specialty companies.

4.0 hace 7 años

Everything integrates well. Overall the software is very powerful. The built in electonic prescribing works well as does the greenway patient portal.

Contras:

Intergy is written in an older programming language. The encounter note functionality can be vastly improved.

Christina

Very Busy Radiology Practice

4.0 hace 5 años

Many features can be customized to fit your needs. Makes being paperless very easy. Customer Support is amazing.

Amy
Insurance Follow Up, W/Comp, MIPS/MACRA en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Intergy

3.0 hace 3 años

The scheduler is very user friendly and easy to learn and use.

Contras:

There are many features that have been difficult to learn and use. This system requires lots of clicking of boxes.

Alivia
Government Analyst en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 10,000+ empleados

Intergy Review

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall awesome EMR system for medical practices.

Great EMR software for medical practices! One of my favorites to use in all of the other programs Inhave used. Easy to use and the customer service is the best!

Contras:

Cons are there that it gets slow when there is not enough WiFi in the office.

hace 5 años

Thanks for the review, Alivia. Our developers are always working toward improvements to make our solutions even easier for you to use, so we're happy to hear you enjoy your time on Intergy. We'll relay your kudos to our customer service team so they can keep up the great work!

Kris
Fuente de la reseña

I am very happy with Intergy

5.0 hace 5 años

Intergy is very user friendly. It allows our office to be very efficient.

Contras:

It is not specifically pediatrics friendly but we make it work.

Kantilal
Office Administrator
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Features and Great Customer Support

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Our experience so far is great. Features are excellent and support community is very handy, prompt and very useful.
It covers all aspects of medical practice management system, defined very clearly.

Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Very good system

5.0 hace 5 años

This software is a good software for a practice that is a part of a bigger healthcare system. A practice with multiple locations or attached to an hospital.

Contras:

The functionality is very specific, not a broad of an option for small practices.