Calificación media

4.3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.3 /5

Sobre Nimble

Nimble es el CRM sencillo e inteligente para Office 365 y G Suite que funciona de verdad, trabajes donde trabajes.

Descubre más sobre Nimble

Mostrando 1624 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

David M.
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinator
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/3/2020

"Simple & Effecient"

Comentarios: Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Puntos a favor: Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Contras: New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

• Publicado el 2/3/2020
Lisi N.
Website Administrator
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 27/1/2021

"Nimble Software"

Comentarios: Overall, I like this software, as I am utilizing the free editions, I may buy the professional upgrade.

Puntos a favor: The additional features you can add to your website/webpages. Ease of use and combination elements to insert into pages.

Contras: At the moment, I can't think of anything. It's exclusive in that no other software has the flexibility to integrate different modules, which when put together create quality pages that look quite professional.

• Publicado el 27/1/2021
Managing Director
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 23/6/2015

"Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble"

Comentarios: We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

Puntos a favor: We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Contras: 1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them.
3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

por Nimble el 23/6/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble.

I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out.

For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy.

For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter.

For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to care@nimble.com. We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble.

For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result.

All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top.

Best,

Joseph

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 23/6/2015
Kayla M.
Business Owner
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/11/2020

"Nimble Review: The Difference of Opinions with Business Owners"

Comentarios: Overall I truly enjoyed Nimble. It did not take me forever to figure out how to use and become comfortable with Nimble. However, my husband decided he wanted to go for a different CRM. I was not happy and disagreed but he moved us on to another product which is not half bad.

Puntos a favor: The Customer service for this application was amazing. This is hard to find in a lot of CRMs. For Nimble it did not require a lot of time getting used too. It was easy to navigate and easy to help other people learn the system. For the computer system, the application is light and moves faster. I don't believe I have ever had the app crash on me while in the process of using it. For a small business owner, it has a fair and reasonable price. This system is really good for tracking time sheets and scheduling. There was never any confusion about which person was taking which job with this section of the application.

Contras: The menus are difficult to find as some of them are hidden, you often have to take a moment to search for them. The limits on the email are quite frustrating. It also does not come with much storage and that can also be frustrating when trying to save and keep things organized.

• Publicado el 4/11/2020
Michelle H.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2020

"Lead Generation Money Magnet"

Comentarios: Very sustainable to run our business with Nimble. Use it to keep all our client contact information and sales leads and is a very efficient tool for our business

Puntos a favor: Creating a market profile on sales leads is tiring and time-consuming. We found the software easy to install and fairly easy to use That we can grab information from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail add it to the list and let Nimble do the rest saves us a lot of time. The customer support staff are excellent. Taska re easy to manage and the interface is attractive.

Contras: Limited storage space. Have not quite figured out how to integrate the calendar correctly.

• Publicado el 9/11/2020
Dennis A.
STUDENT
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2019

"Organization at Your finger tips"

Comentarios: Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Puntos a favor: Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees.
The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always
Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

Contras: The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

• Publicado el 19/11/2019
Brad B.
Systems Architect
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"My experience"

Puntos a favor: Hardly know its there, which is great, as its easy to use and upgrade. Customer Service is awesome.

Contras: Needs more integration with VMware, and some work needs to be done on alarms.

• Publicado el 26/6/2020
Jen K.
Sales Mgr
Seguridad e investigaciones, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/12/2020

"Nimble has streamlines our sales office!"

Comentarios: Overall Nimble has been a great asset to our sales office and has helped us streamline our entire process!!

Puntos a favor: Nimble has been a necessity in our sales office! This process has streamlined everything from lead generation to call management and more. The cloud-based features allow us to access it from anywhere.

Contras: If I had to pick one thing that we weren't thrilled with about this product it would be the calendar reminder feature. It's a little trickier to set up than we'd like but actually it's not bad and it works fine.

• Publicado el 8/12/2020
Kimberley M.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 22/1/2021

"Great CRM"

Comentarios: Nimble truly is nimble and flexible And very helpful in helping me see if my clients are getting my messages. I appreciate the real time notification.

Puntos a favor: Aesthetically appealing - drawn to use it regularly. Terrific job of managing my clients and helping me to engage them plus track their responses.

Contras: I don’t like the challenge of not being able to connect my Apple phone - I can’t grab pics from my photos to add to a text message.

• Publicado el 22/1/2021
Zoltan C.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2020

"Great tool for money"

Comentarios: Although I might not be their target customer, it's a great tool for a single user or a small team to manage the communication with prospects and clients.

Puntos a favor: The best feature of Nimble for me is social media and Gmail integration. You can save contacts easily from basically anywhere. I use only the fraction of it's capabilities.

Contras: Somehow the formatting of the emails composed in Nimble looks different than emails written in the Gmail client.

• Publicado el 16/9/2020
Scott a. G.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2020

"Nimble...pretty solid CRM"

Comentarios: Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

Puntos a favor: Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

Contras: I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for information regarding what was useful during a particular event. However, this integration very often asks about personal calendar events which have no bearing on customer relations and are not very useful for business building. I have not yet figures out how to select which calendar events should receive these post event prompts and which ones should not. So, this particular calendar integration has become somewhat instrusive and not easily mitigated.

• Publicado el 14/1/2020
Jeffrey G.
Infrastructure Administrator
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/11/2019

"Nimble Storage - Best in class"

Comentarios: We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Puntos a favor: The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Contras: There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

• Publicado el 7/11/2019
Brad B.
CEO/Founder
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/1/2019

"The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market"

Comentarios: Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Puntos a favor: Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Contras: Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

por Nimble el 1/2/2019

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

• Publicado el 24/1/2019
Greg H.
Corporate Culture Specialist
  • Publicado el 5/4/2018

"We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!"

Puntos a favor: It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client. On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns. I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display. I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element! Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well. Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Contras: Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work. I hope they expand how many emails you can send. In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that). That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

por Nimble el 13/6/2018

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Best, Olivia
Nimble Customer Success Ninja

• Publicado el 5/4/2018
Richard T.
IT Business Growth Expert
  • Publicado el 8/2/2018

"Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches"

Comentarios: Easily keep track of important relationships.
Reminders to stay in touch with people.
Strong integration with Google Apps.

Puntos a favor: I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Contras: The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

por Nimble el 6/6/2018

Hi Richard,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble.

At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API.

However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn!

Best, Olivia