Opiniones de Fishbowl

Sobre Fishbowl

Sólidas funciones de control de inventario para usuarios de QuickBooks, mayoristas, distribuidores, minoristas y fabricantes.

Descubre más sobre Fishbowl

It makes training for accounting much easier. From a manufacturing perspective, FishBowl is a fairly powerful tool that can track inventory and assist in production planning.

Contras:

The user interface is difficult to navigate and make sense of.

Valoraciones de Fishbowl

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.8/10

Fishbowl tiene una valoración global de 4.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 801 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Fishbowl antes?

Filtrar opiniones (801)

Warehouse clerk en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Fishbowl para warehouse

2.0 hace 3 meses

Sistema facil de usar. Funciones disponibles para escaneo de productos, envío y shipping. Generador de órdenes de pedidos e inventario

Contras:

En ocasiones muy lento. Cuando varios usuarios se loguean en la aplicación se torna muy lento o imposible de entrar

Ed
Ed
Web Designer/Developer/Small Business Tech Support en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Powerful, Affordable Inventory and Order Management Software

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Stated simply, Fishbowl is the best in it's class, period! Easy to use, incredibly effective and affordable Inventory and Order Management Software.

Fishbowl offers and unparalleled ease of use. Our whole team was trained and up and running in hours. You simply won't find another software package with the range of features and reliability at this price range. It easily bests other software packages costing 3 times what Fishbowl costs!

Contras:

Their call back support could be a little faster, but it's still likely better than most software companies.

Todd
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Fishbowl Review

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Based on our overall experience I would give Fishbowl a 6 out of 10, with their main issues being everything outside of the software. If you have patience then this is a good value, if not walk away quickly....

I like the ease of use with the Sales Order Side of the product. When the software is set up correctly it is almost flawless, and really makes the ordering process go much smoother. The interface is easy to use and easy to train new employees on.

Contras:

The service and support are the worst I have ever dealt with. We paid dearly for the implementation of our data and if I say the words half ass that would hardly describe what they were able to accomplish. Getting someone to try and fix anything is nearly impossible, so we took it upon ourselves to correct all of their implementation mistakes. 3 months in and we still find implementation errors every day that we are correcting. When we attempt to use support their chat feature is useless, as the reps are answering multiple chats at once and it takes 5 minutes between comments for them to come back to you. If you call be prepared to sit on hold for at least an hour, and then they still wont be able to assist you most of the time.

Cherie
Cherie
Client Relations Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 2-10 empleados

Poor Customer Service!

2.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: We wish we would have purchased this ERP software from another company. Buyer beware!

The software is basic at best. We should have done more due diligence before purchasing.

Contras:

I am writing this review solely on the poor customer service we received once our initial onboarding was done. You can never get a live person when you call the company, voicemails, and emails to your account manager are never returned, and it took calling technical support and having them reach out to my account manager to get him to finally contact me. My issue is still not resolved.

Eugene
Eugene
VP Operations en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Technical Support has hit rock Bottom

4.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I have been using and loving Fishbowl for the past 5 years. In the past 12 -18 months the technical support has plummeted. I believe the took on new ownership and since then they have made phone support useless. As I write this I have been on hold for over 45 minutes. They give you the option to leave your number but I have yet to receive a call back from them. Really sad to see what has happened to what was a great organization

Software does the basics for small retail and manufacturing operations

Contras:

Report generation is rigid and difficult. We ended up extracting all the data we needed to an external tool

Neal
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados

Sales, Point of Sales, Inventory, & Manufacturing

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: It has been very positive from the beginning. Support has been great as well as my sales manager.

Can be used in multiple locations via server. UPS integration. Accurate inventory control

Contras:

None to speak of. Every program will have it's pluses and minuses. Overall great value for the investment.

Gary
Gary
Vice President Operations en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Overall my experience with Fishbowl has been positive, it has evolved a lot since we started in 2013

4.0 hace 5 años

From an administrator standpoint it is very easy to implement and maintain. From a end user standpoint it is very easy to train new Fishbowl users, all modules are designed with the end users ease of use in mind. Technical Support personnel are very knowledgeable and usually isolate and fix and issues quickly.

Contras:

I wish the reporting side of Fishbowl was more robust, Home Care Industries is a manufacturer they rely heavily on making sure raw materials are on hand or on order to meet customer orders. Having a true MPS or MRP as part of Fishbowl with be a great enhancement.

Test Analyst en India
Software informático, 10,000+ empleados

Fishbowl best tool Available Market

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: One of the best product available in the market. The single tool has various features which is quite commendable.I recommend everyone to use this product .

Supply management,shipping management,order based system and it's quite simple to use.

Contras:

Still don't find any major bug or issue on this. I assumed it's a one of the best product available in the market. The single tool has various features which is quite commendable.I recommend everyone to use this product

Brian
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution for small businesses

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

It integrates seamlessly with our other software and is very easy to implement.

Contras:

It can become expensive to add extra users or have custom add ons to the product.

Winnie
Designer en Canadá
Ingeniería civil, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Professional community, conversations about work and salary

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

It's interesting to discuss salaries and compensation with other users. More of a personal aspect than Glassdoor as you are able to have a discussion

Contras:

Not a lot of users from Civil Engineering industry, not many posts in my company Fishbowl channel

Catherine
Catherine
Owner en EE. UU.
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for beginners in marketing.

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I really enjoyed the amount of fonts and how user friendly the interface is.

Contras:

I was really disappointed in the cost of fishbowl. If it was more affordable my business would be using it more often.

Louis
Purchaser/ Project Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Fishbowl Manufacturing Software has proven an invaluable inventory management tool for our team.

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Fishbowl Management software has offered our team a complete supply chain management and physical sales tracking system in one convenient system . In this time especially , we understand that organization and efficiency are paramount to surviving let alone prospering and we are thankful to Fishbowl for helping.

Our team found both these ease of use and relative ease of integration to be among the most attractive components of Fishbowl. The variety of modules allow close monitoring of essentially every aspect of physical asset tracking . With Fishbowl we can organize warehouse parts inventory , print labels,and organize purchase orders which organizes our supply side. Fishbowl's sales side module allows for effective tracking of lead times as well as sales item forecasting so we are never behind on available inventory .

Contras:

Fishbowl Manufacturing software at this time time requires the use of a server which we had to supply . In exchange for all other features , we see this as a nominal and not inconvenient requirement as at the time we were adding new computer assets. This requirement may not suit all smaller companies.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Louis. We appreciate your business and are happy to know that your experience has been satisfactory.

George
VP Sales en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

Inventory Management

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Inventory syncing with Amazon, Ebay and Shopify makes our life easier. ORder processing in Fishbowl is another winner. Great for the price...

Inventory Management syncs with Amazon, Ebay and Shopify. Order processing under one roof. Ease of use for my staff.

Contras:

Data migration needs to be more hands on with your team.

hace 11 meses

Thank you so much for leaving this review, George. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Dennis
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
5.0 hace 10 años

Comentarios: We are a Head Start agency that uses FishBowl to purchase, track, and issue inventory to 60 Head Start classrooms and agency departments. Our system uses SharePoint, which is accessed by each classroom/dept. to place their order which is in turn sent to the approving supervisor. Once it is approved, it goes to the Purchasing office were it is imported into FishBowl (all done electronically within the magic of computer land...and the IT department). We started looking for new inventory software when the software we had did not support the Windows 7 that we were upgrading to. We needed a fully integrated inventory software program that not only supported our classrooms, but would provide the Finance dept. with the information they needed. One of the features I like about FishBowl is that as soon as Purchasing processes the classroom/dept. request, an email is sent to the requestor letting them know Purchasing has received their order and it is in the process of being filled. When the order has been shipped, another e-mail is sent to let the requestor know the order is on it's way. This email feature has greatly reduced the number of calls received from our classrooms requesting status on their order and when it will be sent to them (I really, really like it). We have set up reorder points and default vendors, which makes placing orders to replenish warehouse stock easy and nearly effortless. Each vendor has their own part unit of measure and unit of measure conversion, which makes processing receipts magic (well almost). The tracking feature on a warehouse part has helped to track expiration dates on food (milk, yogurt, cheese, etc.). The expiration dates are printed on the packing slip that goes out with each order and helps us resolve expiration date issues. FishBowl will also let us know an item is nearing its expiration date prior to processing the shipment. Another feature of FishBowl that has come in handy is the ability to monitor specific warehouse stock. I use the feature to monitor our milk products (Soy, Lactaid, Rice Milk, Goats Milk, etc.) to make sure we have enough on hand at all times to ensure we receive Federal reimbursement for meals served. These items are monitored on a daily basis due to their sensitive nature. The Dashboard tab provides a quick synopsis of sales, purchase orders, RMA,s etc. The first two FishBowl tabls I look at are the Monitor and DashBoard tab that will let me know the health of our inventory and status of orders. Thumbs up to the programmers that wrote these features into the system. Sales orders and back orders are easily maintained and monitored. I can process order requests, and hold them until such time as I need them to be processes for shipment. FishBowl provides us with reports on classroom expenditures (food/supplies or combination). We maintain two warehouse identifyiers to identify our supply items from our food items. There are custom fields that can be added to input processing that can further help in processing specific types of reports and tracking data. Prior to using FishBowl we had trainers from FishBowl give us module by module training and help us set up and transfer data from our old inventory system to FishBowl. I cannot say enough good things about the help we received. Note: The online help and training is a great resource also. FishBowl provideds many features which we are utilizing and others that we will grow into. FishBowl has a different look and feel from the software we were using, but once we started FishBowl, it has become second nature. There is so much more about FishBowl than there is space to write this review. If you need more information please contact me.

Joshua
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

Can be a great product but will depend on your personnel

4.0 hace 5 años

I'm an Advanced QuickBooks Pro Advisor and I specialize in Inventory set up and management. I haven't found any program with as many capabilities at such a low cost range as Fishbowl. Netsuite can handle what Fishbowl does but can easily go into the hundreds of thousands to setup and get started and I found the process very complex. Fishbowl on the other hand, can import from QuickBooks and have you set up and running in just a few minutes, though I stress that this should be used as test only. To accurately use Fishbowl it can take months to setup and learn properly. This largely depends on your current experience with technology, accounting practices and inventory knowledge.

Contras:

The support isn't stable. Depending on your time zone, you'll get a different team. Some zones, depending on the day and time, will pick up your call immediately and be very knowledgeable and helpful. Others will take a day to get back to you and you'll get someone who's only been there a few months but will confidently tell you something as fact and you might find our later they don't actually know what they're talking about. However, the online wiki is very detailed so if you're someone who can figure out things on your own, this will be a huge help. Basically, I've found that most people who complain about Fishbowl are really complaining about inventory, which is hugely complex. But if you're a detail oriented company with personnel who don't cut corners, Fishbowl can be an excellent fit for you. Just don't expect it to be easy!

Dan
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Fishbowl Inventory & Manufacturing: Not great for custom manufacturers...

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Inventory management is a breeze, great for warehousing and manufacturing bigger build products, the modules, and UI is well thought out, and very logical, they did a great job with it. They have great eCommerce integrations they added on for magento and amazon which makes it more powerful. The fact that you buy the product up front (with a year of support that can be renewed) makes it seem like you are saving money by owning the software, but you'll need to upgrade every year until the software does what you want it.

It's great if you are manufacturing the same thing over and over, so you need 500 or 1000 widgets made the same way. It's a pretty powerful tool for warehousing and inventory. It costs for just the warehousing, plus users and add-ons. They'll give you a discount if you ask them, but you almost should just go with a saas program you'll get quicker updates. fishbowl you can save lots of money down the road if you don't buy there support package. They have a pretty good product development team, but it takes them at least a year it seems like to roll out any useful new features you talk to them about.

Contras:

Very challenging to set up, learning curve is huge in my opinion. The BOM stages work for the most part, but you'll spend a lot of time in a sandbox database seeing if what you want works (if your doing multi stage builds) If your doing 1 to 100 of anything, and what your making varies order to order, I'd recommend some other software like ordoo, shopvox, or corbridge. They are alot quicker to set up on the

Jeff
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
4.5 hace 10 años

Comentarios: If you are considering Fishbowl for your business, you will be making a wise choice. Let me tell you a little about our business, what we were using before Fishbowl, and why we decided to go with them instead of the many choices you will have. We are a manufactures rep agency servicing the HVAC and plumbing industry. We work directly with the wholesale market and warehouse about 750 - 1000 sku's. Before Fishbowl, we had no inventory program in place - other than notebooks and getting up to check the shelf. As our business continued to grow, we quickly realized the need for some sort of help in managing our inventory and purchasing. In the 2 + years since full line integration, we are very satisfied with our decision and continue to find tools and reports that we didn't even know exisited. It's a very complete system. Our decision to go with Fishbowl wasn't an easy one. There are a lot of programs out there that will do the same thing Fishbowl can and at stagering range of costs. We looked at over a half a dozen systems, ranging from the 6 figure programs to the custom coded excel based from the local starving student. The decision was made based on the following facts - Fishbowl works directly with Quickbooks, our current accounting program. It works with excel which makes updating prices and importing product lines very easy. The other deciding factor was their support and training. Training was a huge concern for all of our associates. Since most of us had only been working out of notebooks or memory of inventory levels for years, and with varying levels of comfort with any computer program, going to any inventory software program was a very scary thought. We made the decision to invest into the on-site training they offered and it was the best decision we could have made. There is a learning curve, no doubt about it and it can be steep depending your level of comfort and savy with a computer. But rest assured, the support and training got us the answers and assistance we needed. The only thing I could say about Fishbowl in a negative light, is it's a little bit of a "one size fits all" program. There are some feature/functions that in our business just aren't needed. However, as a growing small business we like the idea of having tools at our disposal even if they are left in the tool box. It's nice to know we have them. We are very happy with Fishbowl. It has helped us grow our warehouse business and find loose ends in sales, stocking levels, and purchasing practices which all means at the end of the day we have become more profitable because of it. The more time we put behind us the more valuable the data has become. We are now even doing credit card transactions right out of Fishbowl! Trust Fishbowl. They will be there for you, provide an inventory program that will work and help you grow the business.

Contract IT Service Provider en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Needed Database tech support for failing upgrade

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Helps the various departments of our company work together better.

One of the team members was my point of contact for our recent issue. We started upgrade at close of business and ran into issue late in the night. The upgrade process had been test driven successfully on the new target servers prior but something in the tag data at the moment of upgrade caused a failure. We opened for business the next AM dead in the water. They were excellent in his handling of the issue and giving it the attention we needed as our business was on hold due to the issue. The DB Tech that worked on the problem was also on point in the solving of the issue.

Contras:

Only cure for bugs is full upgrade. Given that we have many custom reports it does not make it an easy option. Would like to also see support for iReport as it is bundled with your product but discontinued on it's own. Lastly, would like to see a solution that would create true "Admin" level accounts. We have in house admins that get all rights but cannot affect "Company" (and other misc) settings without using the factory "Admin" account.

Adam
Logistics and Inventory Manager en
Agricultura, 11-50 empleados

In the knick of time!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Fishbowl Inventory was a great success in our first year of utilization. The biggest and easiest improvement was the vast reduction of manual order duplication, as we were able to have orders submitted from our website directly into Fishbowl, and then have sales orders pushed directly into Quick Books on the back end of the system. As we learn to better use Fishbowl, we are more accurate with reporting to our customer's accurate data, and also keep our sales representatives up to date with inventory levels, pricing, and order tracking on behalf of their customers. For the record - our small seed company grew with the help of Fishbowl Inventory!

We really like the data transfer capabilities with an API interface from our website order platform, and the data push into Quick books on the back end. So much time has been saved from manual data entry duplication. The ability to have multiple users from all over with remote hosting allows sales reps from TX to MT to place orders and see inventory availability prior to order placing. Having the opportunity to write our own I-reports to meet our specifications.

Contras:

We haven't been able to make mobile applications work yet for our systems. We still have challenges with the real time tracking of inventory between locations with using bar-codes, scanners and mobile devices.

Dave
Production Manager en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados

Results of Request for Customized Pick Ticket Report

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We were all extremely impressed with the talent and expertise of the Fishbowl Reports team. They were genuinely interested in helping us improve our processes by designing a report that met our specific needs. They were in constant communication with us throughout the design, installation, test and acceptance phases of our project and truly exceeded our expectations!

Although we requested a relatively minor modification to the resident Pick Ticket report, we were extremely pleased as to the quality and speed at which the modified report was provided to us by the Fishbowl Reports team. Specifically, we had requested our applicable lot numbers of each of our respective products be visible on the new report, and it indeed operates just as advertised and is a big time-saver for our team.

Contras:

We had absolutely no issues with the design, installation or testing of our custom report.

el año pasado

Thank you so much for this review, Dave. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our reports team has met your expectations.

Marla
Owner/COO en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Super satisfied with the Support I receive - Yeah Eastern Team!

5.0 hace 5 años

Fishbowl software allows my company to always be in the know of our inventory position. It is EASY to learn and easy to use. This week I am adding 7 more users and having All my "on-the-road" salesmen use FISHBOWL directly. For Sales processing, for Inventory stocking orders, for Creating customers etc... Its that easy to use!! A big shout out to my EASTERN Support team for the great support through CHAT, and to Jordan Boyce as he currently has been really taking care of my issues for my immediate upgrading of my use with Fishbowl. Adding FISHBOWL HOSTING to my affiliation with FB to secure that my Mobile Salesmen are using a STABLE environment!

Contras:

Some REPORTS are not in the nicest format, nor have the best "filters" to navigate. As well Little features [like spell check in email body templates] are missing, but Fishbowl does often upgrade their platform with new releases which often has these fixes.

Cristian
Logistic Administrator en Irlanda
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados

Outstanding Logistic management Software

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Fishbowl has been outstanding for our business special with to manage stock and inventory it helps us to have a better management better stock control, we are happy with our experience with Fishbowl.

All the features for the stock control, to tack the stock the full range of reports the customize dashboard. The purchasing and sales has great functionalities that make the management easy also it is easy for the user.

Contras:

When i have stock take i find difficult to note have some feature to support or make it easy, the only option is the cycle count file export and import.

Patrick
Owner en
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

saves time and money

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This is a great start-up and small business POS program. It is robust and will allow your company to grow with out paying out for additional software upgrades. The inventory controls, vendor and receiving modules work great together. You don't have any limiitations when creating new part numbers. Custom pricing is easily learned.

For a wholesale / retail business, this is a feature packed program that handles most day to day operations and is accurate. Being PC / Server based, you don't have lag time or glitches. It's a good solid program. Integration with QBO is seamless... one button updates or create a schedule. Unlike other software companies, the service package is affordable, and the support staff is top notch.

Contras:

This program is great for start up and smaller businesses, but the downside is the upfront initial cost. After using Fishbowl Inventory, you will find that the benefits outweight the cost.

Venus
Technical Operations Manager en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Fishbowl Review

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Fishbowl is very good for all businesses that are inventory heavy.

Feature I like the most are more on the Inventory Features like transfer order, inventory monitoring and the likes.

Contras:

You need high level of scripting skills to customize the forms and reports.

Hilary
Hilary
Sales & Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Asset to Our Company

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: They have done a wonderful job in taking care of us from learning to use it to just small mistakes here and there. The support is outstanding.

Fishbowl is a great asset to our company. It has been wonderful in helping us manage inventory for our warehouse and tracking errors. The customer support is always amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our representative is one of the most helpful people. He goes above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with the product.

Contras:

Some reports cost extra, but I understand that it takes them time to write it. The turn around is usually fast.

el año pasado

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, Hilary. We are so glad to hear that your experience has been satisfactory for you and your company. We appreciate your business.