Calificación media

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.4 /5

Sobre Capsule

Capsule es el CRM en línea simple e inteligente. Cuenta gratuita disponible para hasta 2 usuarios o cuentas pagas a partir de 12 dólares al mes.

Descubre más sobre Capsule

Mostrando 135 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Peter M.
Aviación y aeroespacial, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/11/2020

"Best CRM I've ever used"

Comentarios: Peace of mind for my business

Puntos a favor: Visual presentation of the data, ease of access, monthly subscription, data capture, project tracking, email link capability, mobile access.

Contras: The CRM had no functions that I disliked

por Zestia el 10/11/2020

Hi Peter,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review about Capsule - we're really glad it's helping your business!

• Publicado el 4/11/2020
Rebecca H.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2020

"Capsule Review"

Puntos a favor: Very easy to set up
Easy and intuitive to use
It is flexible enough so that it can be moulded around a requirement or purpose, even if that function isn't immediately obvious.
The support staff are great at coming up with solutions and work arounds
Support staff are very quick to respond.
The close links with Mailchimp and Zapier are great and really easy to merge different systems.

Contras: You can't 'drag and drop' documents from the system to emails.
There's no 'pre-opportunity' stage - i.e. no way of registering an interest in a product (linking a client and product or organisation) without it being a formal 'opportunity' - there needs to be a 'pre-opportunity' facility to ease admin in the system.
There's no way of retaining a record of a meeting in the calendar.
There's no one to stand behind my husband and remind him to record notes in the system! :-)

por Zestia el 16/10/2020

Hi Rebecca,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your review - I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our team. As for the pre-opportunity problem, you could use a Case for that and then you can link that case to an Opportunity if it does move into the pipeline. That way you can have a clear record of it, but it isn't impacting conversion rates or anything like that. You can read more about Cases here:
https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. While you can't see your past tasks in the Calendar, you can go to the task list view and filter for completed tasks. Here you'll be able to see a list of everything that's been completed. While we can't put someone behind your husband and nudge him - you could set up a task for a certain time each day that recurs every week (5 recurring tasks), basically just as a prod to remind him to add notes? I hope that gives you some tips and if you need any extra support you can always reach out to us.

• Publicado el 24/9/2020
Andy F.
Co Owner
Comercio mayorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2021

"Good stuff"

Comentarios: Love it

Puntos a favor: We really like the interface and how it is organised.
Best feature is the gmail integration.

Contras: Im hoping that we can connect a certain gmail contact and automatically have every new email/conversation feed into the same contact on capsule.

por Zestia el 16/2/2021

Hi Andy,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you like the gmail integration and I'll be sure to pass on your feature request to the product team.

• Publicado el 3/2/2021
Sales and Marketing Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2018

"Features and Format Lacking, Good for the Basics"

Comentarios: Overall, Capsule seems middle-of-the-road. It's been useful as a database to keep our pipeline and outreach organized at a base level but hasn't impressed beyond that.

Puntos a favor: The ability to export to Mailchimp has been very useful, it allows us to immediately update lists without having to go through multiple extra steps.

Contras: Certain features I'm used to in a CRM are missing. The only way to correlate multiple organizations (as a subsidiary or similar case) is to make a note of it in the organization description and that doesn't link through. You're also unable to categorize a contact under multiple organizations, so you need to create a new person with the same name if you want to put them under more than one company. It would also be nice to have a better search and reporting function. The only things you can search for are the person, organization, case, and note content, so every other bit of information you'd like to search for and compile must be placed as a tag, which gets clunky and disorganized easily. There is some sales pipeline reporting, but the options are not as robust as other CRM systems I've used in the past.

• Publicado el 7/9/2018
Peter R.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/11/2020

"wonderful Software for every business"

Comentarios: The software is simple to use, it has a wide range of tools that you can use. However, the great thing you dont have to use all the features and they are hidden away, so they dont affect your everyday usage. Incredibly for this type of software and all the tools you can access, it is incredibly affordable for personal, small business or large companies. We really love the product

Puntos a favor: We have used this software for over five years. We used to use act and were reluctant to move to another provider. We moved because we could use the software on all forms of devices, anywhere in the world. The other great feature is that it is so simple to use, you hardly need any training at all

Contras: Actually we love it, so we dont really have anything negative to say

por Zestia el 24/11/2020

Hi Peter,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us! We're so happy to hear that Capsule has worked out for you!

• Publicado el 20/11/2020
Dave S.
Research and Product Development
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 7/9/2020

"Simple and Functional"

Comentarios: My needs for tracking client opportunities are simple and this CRM does everything I need of it. I mainly use it for recording my meetings and coaching sessions with my clients. This functionality is easy to use and it is easy to search clients later to see what was last talked about.

Puntos a favor: It is incredibly easy to set up, very simple to use and I like it's integration with Xero.

Contras: Sending email from the system get stored in dropbox, not ideal if you don't use dropbox

por Zestia el 14/9/2020

Hi Dave,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the integration with Xero. In terms of the Drop Box I have good news as the Capsule Drop Box is not the same as the file storage service Dropbox.com. The Capsule Drop Box is effectively an email address that you use to BCC or forward your emails to which in turn stores them against the relevant contact in your Capsule account. This is what non-google users use for storing emails. You can learn more about storing emails using the Capsule Mail Drop Box here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/setup-and-configuration/storing-emails/#understanding-the-mail-drop-box.
If they are finding that emails aren't being stored on their contacts as expected, could you please email support@capsulecrm.com and we can investigate further.

• Publicado el 7/9/2020
Sheron S.
Health Insurance Broker
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/11/2020

"Great Easy To Use Affordable CRM"

Comentarios: I have been using Capsue since 2017 and to date I have had no issues with the software even it was updated.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use. Price. Date Stamp. Search by name, keyword or phone number. You can up load documents to a specific contact. You can separate contacts using tags. Notes easy to edit. Beginner friendly. Generous Free account. It has an app that syncs perfectly with the online account.

Contras: So far the online has everything I need. I have no complaints. The app could add search by phone number. It would help when a client calls I could search the phone number and address them by name if they are found in my CRM the same way I do when working from my lap top from home

por Zestia el 15/12/2020

Hi Sheron,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review about Capsule. We're glad to hear you're finding Capsule easy to use and love its features. You might be happy to hear that you can search phone numbers in the app. You can find out more about that here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/mobile-apps/capsule-mobile-app/#how-to-use-contacts-in-the-mobile-app. Also, if you have an iPhone we do have CallerID in the app. The Caller ID feature will display your Contact's name so you'll never need to guess who is on the other end of the incoming call - you can find out more information about Caller ID here https://capsulecrm.com/support/mobile-apps/capsule-mobile-app/#caller-id. I hope that help you out.

• Publicado el 23/11/2020
David W.
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"Quick and useful to get ourselves organised but the limitations are starting to show"

Comentarios: It's our 2nd management tool - the first one was overly complicated and this is quite simple
The Dropbox solution is a bit of a fudge but it works most of the time.
The tasks system and visual customisation leave a lot to be desired.

Puntos a favor: It's fast and simple, a young British company. which we wanted to support.
Its online and accessible on an app
It does a lot of what we originally needed

Contras: The tasks and the layout - lack of customisation - colours or icons - fields can be hard to identify at a glance.
Starts to get expensive with more users - if I could role out viewing to my whole team (no input) it would be handy - but i can't justify £300 a month
We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data

Barry H.
Finance Director
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/8/2020

"Capsule is great!"

Comentarios: It's been a joy. Deployed super quick and was working pretty much out the box. It's not bloated like other CRM's with loads of unnecessary fields and functionality that most people dont use anyway.

Puntos a favor: It's intuitiveness is certainly my biggest positive. To be able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently is a massive plus point. It keeps me focussed on what I need to do daily and it has yielded results.

Contras: If I'm being picky I would like the ability to turn some features off. For example I don't use cases so I'd prefer if it just wans't there but it's a minor point.

por Zestia el 18/8/2020

Hi Barry,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. It's great to hear that you find Capsule so intuitive and that you're seeing benefits from using it!

• Publicado el 4/8/2020
Taryn S.
Brand Partnership
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/9/2020

"Not Ideal for a Charity CRM"

Comentarios: I think it is a fine program that didn't suit the needs of a national charity.

Puntos a favor: I think you you were using this software for school or a business that required registration of sorts it might be ideal but the marketing features were not strong enough for us. We used the program for 1 year and then switch over that had a better UX, marketing integration and that automatically process tax receipts.

Contras: The UX wasn't great. It wasn't intuitive for our team.

por Zestia el 1/10/2020

Hi Taryn,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate the feedback. While we do have a number of charities using Capsule we understand it isn't the right fit for everyone - we're happy you've found another solution that works for you!

• Publicado el 22/9/2020
Beth L.
Co-Owner
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

"Best in Class CRM"

Comentarios: I originally acquired Capsule to keep track of customers, potential customers, task management, and event management for a coaching and education business. I continue to track coaching clients in the software, but now I primarily use it for event and task management for a grassroots nonprofit.

Puntos a favor: Capsule is a CRM system that delivers excellent support for a small cost. It is more customizable and has more features and greater ease of use than others in its price range. It was fairly easy to set up, customize, and learn using the provided guides and the responsive customer service team. It easily supports tracking of all actions related to an entity in one place. It has a number of built-in APIs for integration with email marketing tools and other applications. I really appreciate the task tracking, the ability to track potential customers through a customizable sales funnel, and the capacity for creating cases for tracking interactions with related to a particular person, organization, or project. I also like the ease with which I can create my own "tracks" for processes that I often repeat.

Contras: The things I would want in a CRM application that are not present in Capsule are all things for which I would expect to spend more money. For example, if I were to spend more money on a CRM, I would look for one that includes volunteer sign up forms and the ability for donors to manage their own profiles and track their own donations. It is a pretty simple tool, but again, very robust for the price.

Bill B.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 14/9/2018

"Quick to set up and start getting results"

Comentarios: I've used Capsule for several years, as both a free and paid subscriber. It fits like a glove. Does what I need, doesn't force me into a different way of working, has been reliable (if it's ever been down, it wasn't any time I accessed it.) The company is actively developing it. I have used at least a dozen small-business CRM systems. Capsule is like my favorite pair of jeans -- it fits, never gets in the way, and makes me look good!

Puntos a favor: Capsule is a good fit for my business. I'm a sole prop. consultant. I need to stay on top of my relationships with each customer to exceed their expectations. With Capsule on my laptop and phone, I can refer to past interactions and update with new ones in real time. With Capsule, I can create my own custom "tracks", action step lists to follow for any process in my sales or support functions. I can create my own custom fields and color-coded tags. There are a good number of integrations with other web apps, you just have to see if yours is on the list. I use it with Harvest for time recording and Xero accounting. They also offer a good API. It took me an evening to write a script to copy every action logged in Harvest into the customer notes in Capsule. I have no use for the team collaborative aspects of Capsule so can't comment on them.

Contras: The only complaint I have is a minor one - I liked the calendar task view better before the recent update. Now I can't see all my tasks for the month at once, it truncates after 3 or 4 on any given date, and hides the rest. I can still view all the tasks for a day by clicking on it, but it's a slower way to reorganize on a grand scale.

• Publicado el 14/9/2018
Linda C.
Consultoría de gestión, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/9/2020

"Use it daily and recommend it to all my clients"

Comentarios: I recommend Capsule to clients for simple efficiency. Just getting your tasks sorted according to client or project is a huge benefit and Capsule, to me, is much more intuitive than something like Asana

Puntos a favor: For me, task and workflow management make life much easier. No more remembering important calls or actions; they just come up in your dashboard. This is especially relevant when you're toggling several clients at the same time.

Contras: The pipeline forecast graph (revenue forecasted per month) never seems to be correct and I've not been able to figure out how to fix it. This area could be more foolproof.
Also, I never look at the latest updates on the 'home' screen even though it takes up most of the space. Imo, this could be replaced with relevant data like the pipeline graph. Better yet, make this a customisable widget area so people can choose what would work best for them.

por Zestia el 1/10/2020

Hi Linda,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review about your experience with Capsule. We're happy to hear the task and workflow management is helping you out. We have been asked about customising the dashboard before so it's on our radar and we will record your interest against this feature request. If you would like some more help with the pipeline forecast could you send us an email at support@capsulecrm.com then we can answer any questions you might have about that there?

• Publicado el 21/9/2020
Edo M.
sales representative
Materiales de construcción, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/4/2017

"Finaly a solution for my needs!"

Comentarios: For last few years I had a problem with my comunication with old and new clients. Too many pressure and too much information noise casued a problem of following up possible new clients and opportunities.
My first solution was standard PIM software. Soon I discovered that only part of my problems were solved. Problems that become so evident were following up new opportunities and contacts history. I found some other partial solutions for these problems but was necessary to work, mantain and balance with diferent solutions, multiple insertions of same data and so on. Looking for better solution I got to start with some offline CRM solutions, and I tested several ones. Every program had some part that were interesting to me but neither had all of options that I was looking for. Some prgrams were fantastic but expensive or they needed dedicatd servers. Most of them had so many options that I don't need for my work and can be applied in some other sectors.
Finally, on one webpage that was doing reviews of buisiness software there was a list of several on-line CRM solutions and so I decided to try some of them. As 3rd, or 4th, started with CAPSULE CRM.
Everything that I needed was there: database of contacts, history (well done), opportunities,...Also flexibility for procedures and all sorf of extra activities was there. PERFECT. Mobile apps is must have when You are out of the office.
Today on my computers 2 web pages are always ON during work time: webmail and CAPSULE.

Puntos a favor: Free version is mostly perfect for my needs. Contacts database, contacts history, opportunities creating and following, procedure design and editor, flexibility.

Contras: Free version have a limit to 250 contacts.

• Publicado el 13/4/2017
Ilia T.
Business Development Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"Pretty good."

Comentarios: Overall experience was positive. It's a solution that I recommend to people.

Puntos a favor: What initially attracted us to this CRM was its cost effectiveness. I was impressed by how easy it was to deploy and run. The mobile app was pretty solid, easy to use and probably better or on par with some of the other (more expensive) CRM apps I've used. ~Capsule also had a decent project management function.

Contras: I think we had some trouble when trying to connect to Mail Chimp. From memory it took a long time to get it right.

por Zestia el 16/2/2021

Hi Ilia,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you found Capsule easy to deploy and are enjoying using the mobile app. If you ever need any help for example setting up integrations then don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@capsulecrm.com.

• Publicado el 10/2/2021