Sobre EZOfficeInventory

Software de administración del ciclo de vida de activos creado para las necesidades de seguimiento de activos. Depreciación, códigos de barras y más. Pruébalo gratis.

Descubre más sobre EZOfficeInventory

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

Contras:

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

Valoraciones de EZOfficeInventory

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.5/10

EZOfficeInventory tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1,296 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado EZOfficeInventory antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1,296)

leonardo
Administrador en Venezuela
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

buena experiencia

4.0 hace 3 años

el sistema tiene muy buenas opciones y funciones que permiten registrar y ontrolar el inventario de diferentes maneras

Contras:

hay equipos que no tienen serial único y que al colocarlos como "asset stock" el sistema no permite registrar los seriales individualmente

Marvin
Merchandise Manager en EE. UU.
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Contras:

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Network Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

Contras:

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Himanish
Network & Systems Administrator en Australia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

EZ Office

3.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

User Interface and the features of the softwares.

Contras:

Implementation is sophisticated such as Asset Labelling is complex thing to achieve.

Valerie
Venue Finance Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Finally a Great program for Inventory/asset tracking

4.0 hace 3 meses

This program has lots of great features. I think the mobile scanning is one of my favorites. Any of my staff can see something that needs a repair scan the bar code and request a repair. My maintenance staff gets a notification and knows what to repair, where the item is located and if its under warranty and who to contact all thru the EZ Office program. Each new item registered you can put in the warranty information and get notifications if they are expiring. The staff can reserve assets so the other staff knows that its not available if they need it at the same time. This will safe us a lot of over booking issues.

Contras:

The set up is a little bulky. You can upload excel spreadsheets that during set up which is great but you have to create all the custom fields that you want (see on your demo). They do have lots of blogs or videos that help with this and they are pretty quick within 24 hrs to respond to your questions. But normally their response is to direct you to a blog or video rather than walking you thru it.

Alternativas consideradas: Asset Panda y Nimble

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: EZ Office offered more things that I needed at a comparable or better price point.

Gaurav
Techops Engineer en India
Servicios financieros, 501-1,000 empleados

Inventory management

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience is great with EZ.

Easy to use.Great UI.Feature rich.Great support.

Contras:

There is not a single thing that I don't like in EZ everything is great.

Santi
STS Assistant II en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Simple & clean

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Managing assets has never been easier for my team

Contras:

What I least liked about this software was the original layout of the homepage but that has been updated and is now customizable to your liking.

Project Manager en Sudáfrica
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Health Industry Inventory Review [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We are now able to easily submit our inventory requirement and have reduced stock control timelines and create inventory management reports faster.

Easy labeling of our supplies, being able to have the supplier having real- time view of what inventory is dispensed what was ordered and how much stock is still available makes a huge difference to our previous manual and electronic procurement and dispensing of supplies. The product is time- saving, affordable and easy to understand.

Contras:

So far our only issue was that sometimes the software took long to open, but that has improved. We just need a much better login interface and icon for easy storage on the desktop

Ethiene
IT Service Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EZO makes my job easier!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of use. I love that I can sort equipment by location.

Contras:

This is a great product. There are no cons that I can think of.

Equipment Engineer en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 10,000+ empleados

Rel and FA Labs inventory and asset management

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

ease of use, snappy web interface, able to assign tools and calendar based check in/out of tools.

Contras:

None so far, we do need to have a team from EZoffice to help with some aspects of the system.

Enrica
BOS en Italia
Hostelería, 501-1,000 empleados

Fantastic

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It is very easy to use very fast and very intuitive

Contras:

There is nothing to report at the moment

Lucas
Director of Quality en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Contras:

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

hace 3 años

Hi Lucas, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history. Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

Jacob
Electronics Specialist en EE. UU.
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Contras:

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Alternativas consideradas: ConnectWise Control, Dayforce HCM, Spiceworks, Google Workspace y Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

hace 3 años

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Thomas
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 501-1,000 empleados

Exactly what we needed

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Contras:

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Alternativas consideradas: Asset Panda

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory: FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Software anterior: Claris FileMaker

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Jonald
System Administrator en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1,000 empleados

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

4.0 hace 3 años

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Contras:

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

Alternativas consideradas: Asset Panda

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: Best value for the money. Cheaper than others.

hace 3 años

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: support@ezofficeinventory.com

Joe
Merchant Technology Specialist en EE. UU.
Banca, 11-50 empleados

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Contras:

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Alternativas consideradas: Personica

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory: Database design did not lend itself to flexible or customization of products within our inventory

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: Customer Service, price differential, ease of use

hace 3 años

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

Sarah
Stock Manager en RU
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Over the moon!

Comentarios: Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

Contras:

That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory: Realtime tracking QR codes Functionality

Software anterior: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: More functionality Better value Customer service Look of the software.

hace 3 años

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Paul
System Administrator en Australia
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1,000 empleados

A brief review of EZOffice

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We can now more accurately manage and track our inventory, much better than we could with Spiceworks. The support is great, mobile app needs more work but unless you are on-the-road sysadmin, web browser site works perfect.

How easy it was to setup off the ground, and the ability to have multiple tenancies under your account (User Listings) so we can manage multiple components of the business in EZOffice, from Hardware to Medical Supplies. The speed at which customer support replies.

Contras:

The mobile app needs more polishing to substitute working from the browser.

Ulises
Media Closet Staff en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados

Amazing Software

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Contras:

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Alternativas consideradas: Pendo y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: Best in product management. Very effective!

hace 3 años

Hi Ulises, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to help you.

Sanya
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia en Tailandia
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

Contras:

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Alternativas consideradas: Asset Panda y GoCodes

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory: Features and flexibility.

Chuck
Sr. Lab Tech en EE. UU.
Seguridad pública, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Maximize limited resources

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Contras:

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

hace 4 años

Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Matthew
Director, Academic Technology en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Medium featured for a higher price

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The platform is what it is and does what it does. I'm usually in constant contact with the vendor regarding feature enhancements and bug reporting, but I wish I didn't have to be. There are lots of features that are important to us, data that we need to see at specific times, customizations to the auto-generated emails, etc. that the vendor doesn't appear to be in a rush to implement. Really seems as though they didn't do market research on what end users need before developing the product. I also don't appreciate how the pricing works when adding additional assets. The price per asset seems to scale upward instead of downward as assets increase. Not sure why that is.

The tool does the basics, tracks assets and asset stock that is checked out to users.

Contras:

There seem to constantly be bugs, data not loading correctly, reports showing the incorrect results, website not loading properly. These are all reported and fixed but the fact that these things continue to happen, show that there isn't enough QA done before releasing features.

hace 2 años

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your solutions consultant from our Customer success team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and create a plan to resolve your issues. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com in case of any need.

IT Helpdesk en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

4.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Contras:

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Blake
Blake
Research Assistant en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for assett management

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: If you have a large inventory of items and aren't yet using an asset management program, I would highly recommend EZOfficeInventory. You will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item.

The program does most everything I think an inventory/asset program should. The web-based access makes it very convenient to use. Assets can be entered in the system and checked out by users, reserved for future use, and checked in. The program allows items to be categorized and grouped for ease of searching, so even with a large inventory the program is very useable. For each item an owner can be assigned, its location can be entered, and documents and repair information can be uploaded. This is by no means a comprehensive list of features, though. I found the email alerts for returning checked out items when they are due to be very helpful.

Contras:

I found the program was a bit difficult to use at first. For example, it took me a while to find how I could get a list of the items I had checked out, but once I had used the program more it is actually very easy to find things. I have noticed that sometimes the statistics on the main dashboard seem off; for example, it might say I have 0 assets checked out, when I actually have several checked out. Other than that, I haven't encountered any major software issues.

hace 2 años

Hi Blake, thank you for that amazing review. We are continuously working to improve ourselves and make the software easier to use. We have designated solution consultants available to help you with the onboarding process. There are multiple widgets available on our customizable dashboard that you can change based on your needs. For examples the Assets Checked Out widget shows the total number of assets check out during the selected period and not how many total assets are checked out. If you need more clarity on our widgets and their functionality you can reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. We'd love to help you out and make your experience even better

Vidya
Technical Specialist en EE. UU.
Banca, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for an even greater price!

5.0 hace 4 años

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need. The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful. EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points. It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software. The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us. The mobile app is just as great.

Contras:

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.