Calificación media

4.5 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6 /5

Sobre EZOfficeInventory

Software de administración del ciclo de vida de activos creado para las necesidades de seguimiento de activos. Depreciación, códigos de barras y más. Pruébalo gratis.

Descubre más sobre EZOfficeInventory

Mostrando 1115 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Leonardo B.
Administrador
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/7/2020

"buena experiencia"

Puntos a favor: el sistema tiene muy buenas opciones y funciones que permiten registrar y ontrolar el inventario de diferentes maneras

Contras: hay equipos que no tienen serial único y que al colocarlos como "asset stock" el sistema no permite registrar los seriales individualmente

• Publicado el 9/7/2020
Marvin B.
Merchandise Manager
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/5/2018

"Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!"

Comentarios: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Puntos a favor: It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Contras: As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

• Publicado el 11/5/2018
Duane K.
Business Development Manager
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/8/2020

"The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory"

Comentarios: My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Puntos a favor: It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Contras: As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

por EZOfficeInventory el 2/9/2020

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

• Publicado el 13/8/2020
Vince V.
Systems Admin
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/12/2020

"An essential tool for anyone needing to keep track of multiple assets, vendors, etc."

Comentarios: Affordable, easy to use interface, great management system.

Puntos a favor: The customization! You can completely use this tool to meet any needs or demands, which allows for an amazing flexibility in asset tracking.

Contras: Only thing I can say I dislike is the asset sticker layout, which may have more to do with the printer, or my not understanding completely of how to customize what is printed on the stickers.

• Publicado el 30/12/2020
Ashlee S.
Technology Services Specialist
Organización cívica y social, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/7/2020

"As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms"

Puntos a favor: It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Contras: I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

por EZOfficeInventory el 4/8/2020

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

• Publicado el 15/7/2020
Namil S.
Accountant
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2020

"Great Product for managing Inventory for Mid to Large size organisation"

Comentarios: Overall experience of using this software is highly satisfactory and very happy with it. Will recommend it to anyone looking for a similar software.

Puntos a favor: I really like the Multiple Location inventory function. Also the statistics on the dashboard is helpful.

Contras: The Recurring service is something I am a fan of.

• Publicado el 26/11/2020
Joel A.
Equipment Circulation Student Manager
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/5/2020

"My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges"

Comentarios: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Puntos a favor: For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Contras: It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

• Publicado el 21/5/2020
Jacob T.
Electronics Specialist
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/7/2020

"Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation."

Comentarios: I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Puntos a favor: I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Contras: Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

por EZOfficeInventory el 21/7/2020

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

• Publicado el 1/7/2020
Trevor M.
HSEQ Manager
Servicios medioambientales, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/5/2020

"EZ Office Daily Functionality"

Comentarios: In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

Puntos a favor: I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

Contras: At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

• Publicado el 12/5/2020
George J.
Special Projects Manager
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/9/2020

"Good for your first inventory system and money!"

Comentarios: The implementation phase was a complete disaster. I was never offered the option to have EZ do the implementation and planning. The phrase: The system is smart and will teach you was used quite often. While the system in somewhat intuitive the initial set up should be done by EZ to show a brand new user its capabilities. Once I got in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everything improved. My first support person was from Asia, making her available hours very inconvenient and have to wait 24+ hrs for a response. We are still working on getting a few glitches out and customizing how we want to system to work for us.

Puntos a favor: Easiness of use, unlimited users for lower cost than other softwares.

Contras: Some of the functionalities are limited or have to be built. Not being able to customize based on needs.

• Publicado el 9/9/2020
Sarah R.
Stock Manager
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/7/2020

"Over the moon!"

Comentarios: Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Puntos a favor: Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done
I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

Contras: That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

por EZOfficeInventory el 4/8/2020

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

• Publicado el 29/7/2020
Lucas P.
Director of Quality
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"Great Asset Tracking Tool!"

Comentarios: EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Puntos a favor: The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Contras: We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

por EZOfficeInventory el 9/3/2020

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

• Publicado el 26/2/2020
Ulises S.
Media Closet Staff
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Amazing Software"

Comentarios: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Puntos a favor: The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Contras: The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

por EZOfficeInventory el 17/2/2020

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to help you.

• Publicado el 11/2/2020
Braden B.
IT Services
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much."

Comentarios: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Puntos a favor: I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Contras: I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

• Publicado el 22/1/2020
James B.
Operations Coordinator
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Easiest Software I have used to track assets"

Comentarios: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Puntos a favor: It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Contras: Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

• Publicado el 4/9/2019