Valoraciones medias

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7/5

Sobre EZOfficeInventory

Software de administración del ciclo de duración de activos creado de acuerdo a tus necesidades de seguimiento de activos fijos. Depreciación, códigos de barras y más. Prueba gratis de 15 días.

Descubre más sobre EZOfficeInventory

Mostrando 850 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Marvin B.
Merchandise Manager
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/5/2018

"Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!"

Comentarios: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Puntos a favor: It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Contras: As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

• Publicado el 11/5/2018
Lucas P.
Director of Quality
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"Great Asset Tracking Tool!"

Comentarios: EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Puntos a favor: The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Contras: We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

por EZOfficeInventory el 9/3/2020

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

• Publicado el 26/2/2020
Braden B.
IT Services
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much."

Comentarios: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Puntos a favor: I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Contras: I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

• Publicado el 22/1/2020
Andrew B.
Student
Medios de difusión, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/1/2017

"EZ Office is terrible "

Comentarios: It's so, so, so bad. You can't see what's checked out until you actually click on it, meaning that when I search for an item, I see a list of thirty of the same item. Probably 25 of them are checked out at any given time. The only way to figure out which one is checked out is to click on each of them individually. Meaning I have to click on a couple dozen items before I can find the one that's checked out. It causes an unnecessary waste of time on a huge scale since every one of us using the system has to do this. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of issues with EZOffice... I can't even begin to imagine the amount of man-hours lost because we're forced to use this stupid system, and I suspect corruption in the purchasing process because someone getting kickbacks is the only logical explanation for the decision to buy this worthless product.

Puntos a favor: I didn't personally pay for it. But then again my tuition went towards it, so I guess that's not much of a pro.

Contras: Everything. It's terrible.

por EZOfficeInventory el 4/12/2017

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

It is possible to view checked out or available items by applying relevant filters from top right hand side of the page. You can also customize the view to display status of your assets on the listings page.

Please schedule a call with one our product specialist and they will ensure that all your issues are resolved. Thanks!

• Publicado el 29/1/2017
Ulises S.
Media Closet Staff
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Amazing Software "

Comentarios: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Puntos a favor: The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Contras: The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

por EZOfficeInventory el 17/2/2020

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to help you.

• Publicado el 11/2/2020
Glenn O.
WISC IT TSE Team Lead
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 18/2/2020

"EZ Office Ease of use"

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Contras: The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

por EZOfficeInventory el 24/2/2020

Hi Glenn,

We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ.

• Publicado el 18/2/2020
Jason M.
Field Operations
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"The Name says it all"

Comentarios: We invested in this system 2 years ago. We went from doing our work on spreadsheets and keeping hand written documents for all assets, maintenance and tracking . It was a breeze to get set up and start. This system make it much easier by not having to keep multiple logs and paper trails for everything it does it all for you

Puntos a favor: Very easy to set up and get started. Very user friendly just about anyone can use this system and user app.

Contras: Not really any cons that I can think of because it is so easy. The name itself says it all

por EZOfficeInventory el 10/2/2020

Hi Jason,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and the user application.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to help you.

• Publicado el 30/1/2020
Stephanie W.
Practice Manager
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/1/2020

"Functionality in daily usage"

Comentarios: Very easy to use and to teach how to use, our nursing team accesses this every day and keeps it up to date.

Puntos a favor: Tracking of what we have on hand and never worrying about running out of stock as we are always aware of when to order.

Contras: I was receiving a lot of emails for all of our stock levels, entry and removal. I updated not to receive this but it was a lot at the time

por EZOfficeInventory el 16/1/2020

Hi Stephanie,

We appreciate you taking out time to review us and want to thank you for your feedback.

In regards to your email query, the emails are generated to assist you in your asset tracking journey and to keep you up to date with your happenings. However, you have the option to unsubscribe from the emails if you feel you don't need them.

If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com.

• Publicado el 8/1/2020
Michael C.
Chair of the Arts Division, Professor of Sculpture and Installation
Bellas artes, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/2/2020

"Helped us organize and fit our needs"

Comentarios: It makes keeping track of all of our assets a breeze and we are able to grow as we need to.

Puntos a favor: I was able to quickly inventory and set up a borrowing strategy for our institution.

Contras: The cost after the initial trial period. That said, your company extended us a very nice introductory cost based on our small size and limited scope of needs.

por EZOfficeInventory el 2/3/2020

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking out time to write a review for us.

We're glad to hear EZOfficeInventory was able to help keep your assets organized and track them with ease.

• Publicado el 24/2/2020
Stanley G.
Instructional Support
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados

"EZOfficeInventory features"

Puntos a favor: I like the reservation aspect of the program. We longer have to set equipment aside. The EZOfficeInventory will let us know what is available or not.

Contras: Sometimes items have been returned but still, appear as if they're still checked out. The cart would indicate that the item has been returned. I can't check out the item until use the "Checkin" feature to return the item. I can't use the "Item return" button.

por EZOfficeInventory el 13/3/2020

Hi Stanley,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review.

We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and liked the reservation aspect of the program.

James B.
Operations Coordinator
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Easiest Software I have used to track assets"

Comentarios: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Puntos a favor: It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Contras: Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

• Publicado el 4/9/2019
Steve F.
IT Specialist
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/9/2019

"Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need."

Comentarios: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Puntos a favor: * Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Contras: * Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

por EZOfficeInventory el 26/9/2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

• Publicado el 19/9/2019
Matthew F.
Systems Administrator
Educación primaria/secundaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/3/2017

"100 times better than we expected"

Comentarios: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Puntos a favor: You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Contras: Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

• Publicado el 15/3/2017
Aldo C.
IT
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/10/2019

"Review from EZOffice Inventory"

Comentarios: my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Puntos a favor: I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

Contras: What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

por EZOfficeInventory el 3/12/2019

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

• Publicado el 18/10/2019
Thomas W.
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist
Administración educativa, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/7/2019

"Exactly what we needed"

Comentarios: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Puntos a favor: It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Contras: It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

• Publicado el 30/7/2019
Abe O.
Director of Operations
Construcción, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/3/2020

"A Flexible Asset Management Solution"

Comentarios: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Puntos a favor: We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Contras: There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Matthew D.
I.T. Helpdesk Lead
Servicios para instalaciones, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2017

"Great Inventory System"

Comentarios: This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Puntos a favor: It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Contras: I've expressed this in my review.

• Publicado el 12/2/2017
Kerrie D.
Samples
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/4/2017

"Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!"

Comentarios: I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Puntos a favor: User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

Contras: The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

• Publicado el 18/4/2017
Steve V.
HR / Facilites Manager
Artículos deportivos, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/1/2020

"Flexible Tool for more that just inventory"

Comentarios: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Puntos a favor: I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Contras: As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

por EZOfficeInventory el 3/2/2020

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

• Publicado el 29/1/2020
Kerrie D.
QA Administration
Bienes de consumo, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/7/2017

"Couldn't ask for better!"

Comentarios: Inventory management

Puntos a favor: tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Contras: The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

• Publicado el 18/7/2017
Bryan D.
Public outreach and events
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/7/2018

"I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and workab"

Comentarios: Making life a lot easier for organization.

Puntos a favor: I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

Contras: This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

por EZOfficeInventory el 11/10/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team.

Thanks!

• Publicado el 11/7/2018
Iliana H.
Assistant Director of Communication
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2019

"Changing the Game"

Comentarios: EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

Puntos a favor: -Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

Contras: -It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

por EZOfficeInventory el 7/5/2019

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

• Publicado el 24/4/2019
Chuck G.
Sr. Lab Tech
Seguridad pública, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/3/2019

"Maximize limited resources"

Comentarios: We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

Puntos a favor: EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Contras: The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

por EZOfficeInventory el 26/3/2019

Hi Chuck,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

• Publicado el 14/3/2019
Matthew C.
Logistics Manager
Fuerzas armadas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/10/2019

"Made the switch a breeze"

Comentarios: The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

Puntos a favor: I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

Contras: I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

• Publicado el 15/10/2019
Joe M.
Merchant Technology Specialist
Banca, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2019

"Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen"

Comentarios: Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Contras: I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

por EZOfficeInventory el 3/12/2019

Dear Joe,

It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

• Publicado el 14/11/2019