Opiniones de Verizon Connect

Sobre Verizon Connect

El software de gestión de flotas de Verizon Connect es adecuado para pequeñas y medianas empresas con flotas de 5 o más vehículos.

Descubre más sobre Verizon Connect

The equipment is bulky anyone looking to steal your equipment can easily see it’s there and can easily take it off.

Contras:

Constant connection issues, difficult for drivers to use, customer service sometimes would have you holf for up to an hour before answering your call.

Valoraciones de Verizon Connect

Relación calidad-precio
2.8

Probabilidad de recomendación

5.0/10

Verizon Connect tiene una valoración global de 3.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 803 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Verizon Connect antes?

Filtrar opiniones (803)

Cindy
Cindy
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's one of the best purchases our company ever made.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We love this software, and we have cut down on employees unapproved use of company vehicles and improved employee driving safety by using it.

We've been using Fleetmatics, now Verizon Reveal, for years. We initially signed up with them because we wanted to keep track of what employees were doing in our company vehicles, but this software is capable of so much more. From tracking our oil changes to sending us alerts when employees are speeding, we use this every day. The customer service is amazing also, and there's a pretty nice referral program.

Contras:

It recently went through a revamp, and we did a training for the new system about a year before it was actually released. It was a little bit of a messy transition, but once we downloaded the new apps to our phones and got over the hump of getting everyone back on the same page, it's been amazing. The upgraded graphical user interface and new features are great.

owner en EE. UU.
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo

my review 12

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It's worth noting that these are generally reported cons, and the actual experience of users may vary depending on their specific use case and requirements.

Mobile access: Allows employees to access the platform from anywhere, at any time.Work order management: Helps businesses streamline their operations and improve efficiency.Asset tracking: Allows businesses to track their assets in real-time.Inventory management: Allows businesses to track their inventory in real-time.Scheduling: Allows businesses to manage their appointments and resources easily.Billing & Invoicing : Allows businesses to manage their billing and invoicing in one place.Service history: Allows businesses to keep track of past work orders and maintenance schedules.Maintenance scheduling: Allows businesses to schedule and track their maintenance tasks easily.Contact database: Allows businesses to manage customer information easily.Routing: Allows businesses to optimize their field operations and increase efficiency.

Contras:

Cost: Verizon Connect may be costly for small and mid-size business.Technical difficulties: Some users have reported experiencing technical difficulties while using the platform.Limited customization: Some users have reported that the platform does not offer enough customization options to suit their specific needs.Limited integrations: Some users have reported that the platform does not integrate with other software and systems they use.

alberto
CFO en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

This software is basically legalized theft

1.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: This has been by far the worst experience with a product ever. The customer support is non existent. You ask for support because of a faulty unit in a vehicle, they send someone to change it and take the faulty one back and they charge you for the BOTH faulty unit's monthly service AND unit charge. Once you bring this up to attention they ignore your emails or calls.i had 8 units at one point and someone they ended up adding 3 more and when this was brought to attention, all my emails were ignored and they kept charging me for those units. When i tried canceling the contract i was ignored. i tried canceling the contract for several months and i mean a good 5 to 7 months. My Rep [sensitive content hidden] ignored me and then proceeded to tell me she had no control over my account because there was a new Rep for my account. She gives me the new rep's email, i email the rep with my issues and concerns and he then proceeds NEVER reply to any emails. The whole team needs to be fired. There is nothing positive about the services or products. I tried canceling my service contract back around april 2020 and nobody helped me do so. To this day!! they are still trying to charge me for services, TWO YEARS LATER!!. best words to describe the entire team of customer support and sales team is MONEY HUNGRY, PREDATORY

Nothing. absolutely nothing. the only thing that works is the geofencing. Everything else is complete trash.

Contras:

There is no real time tracking. The GPS is so inaccurate is simply beyond me why Verizon Connect is allowed to sell such an unsuccessful product. The GPS tracking is broken.

Steven
Owner en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Very satisfied with Verizon as long as the prices don’t continue to go up I will stay with rising th

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Extremely satisfied phone service maybe the Internet would possibly be a better overall but otherwise very satisfied thank you my name is Steven SOrisio truckee Inc

All about the reception reception reception and my customer service in Coos Bay Oregon really small branch has been very very helpful that’s another reason I switched to rising because of Coos Bay Oregon

Contras:

Still needs better reception in them roll areas need some kind of a Wii boost set up get better reception in a commercial truck that would be the only things very satisfied

Amanda
Closet Coordinator/ Designer en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Great Product!

4.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Very good. We always get the phone calls or messages and I love how if a message is sent, it comes to my email.

I love that I am able to forward our work calls to my cell phone. So not matter where I am at, I can answer the phone.

Contras:

The app can be tricky. I just use the desk phone we were given and make changes from it, if I will be out of the office.

Becky
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

verizon is too big to care

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Terrible. Verizon is about verizon customers are the dirt under their feet. They made so many mistakes that they could not and would not correct but then still charge as if they had done their job. This is by far my least favorite company. I look forward to the day a disruptor comes into their space and changes the way they must go to market to stay alive.

the ease of use, app was good.................

Contras:

the errors it had, it could never be corrected, the customer service was non existent, the software is good but the company sucks so bad I cancelled.

Tammy
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Overpriced for what you get

2.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: When we signed up the company was Fleetmatics, Verizon bought them at some point - which we did not know, no one ever called on us, etc. Found out from our Verizon phone dude...

Live map view on the website works and it is difficult for an employee to remove from the vehicle

Contras:

Doesn't integrate with our dispatching software as promised. A representative from the company has to install and remove the units. Support is very non responsive. We are being charged for more vehicles than we actually have and can get no results. Too expensive for the functionality and the results we get. Contracts are too long - I have come to conclude that companies that make you sign long contracts do so because they know they will give you bad service.

Jesse
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Poor hardware and software, and HORRIBLE customer service.

1.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have a total of 9x vehicle camera/trackers and 3x non-powered assets for my firm from Verizon Reveal.I have had this service for less than 6 months.The first 1-2 months everything seemed to function correctly, tracking and camera alerts.The past 3-4 months have been a complete nightmare.The camera's will go offline constantly - We have had a 3rd party tech out multiple times to "fix" them... They just power them down and re-install and reset. This works for 1-2 weeks and then they go back offline.The trackers, over the past month, will no longer work consistently, some of the vehicles will not provided updates for days to weeks. The biggest issue I have with all of this is Verizon/Reveals COMPLETE lack of customer service. As soon as these issues started I reached out... It would take weeks to get even a response from the Repair Department.This is after I call (wait on hold for 30-45 minutes each time), email and online message multiple times and am bounced around to a few different departments. My "Customer Service Managers" that were assigned (2x of them) have still not responded - I have emailed them each 10+ times to date, and literally no response of any way shape or form.However, I cannot even get the time of day from ANYONE in their customer service department.

Simplicity of installation and the web/app interface are all overall good.

Contras:

I have also never been offered any type of credit/assistance with a service that I pay north of $ 300 a month for, and have been able to actually use less than 50%... I am at my wits end and EXTREMELY disappointed with the service, and the complete lack of support... I realize now I should have done more reading online, seeing a lot of other firms having similar issues.

Nicholas
Manager en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados

Powered Assets ok NON Powered asset tracking is the worst

2.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Excruciating

Easy to use platform. Power assets work ok but non powered assets are terrible

Contras:

No powered assets are the worst project I have ever experienced. 30 percent of the assets shipped to me didn't work or failed within one week. I've had to spend enormous amount of time switching trackers and getting new ones for them to fail. Plan on spending 30 plus mins with customer service to get replacement ones. I've had these trackers for less than 6 months. I've probably spend 30 hrs on the phone with them and 60 hrs in label replacing trackers. Stay away from this product.

IT ADMIN en EE. UU.

Very robust and detailed ELD

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

tracking live assets, ease of use, easy to manage drivers/users

Contras:

instructions to setup initially are missing some steps like assigning assets

Jay
Jay
Vice President en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Dipping Your Toe into the Abyss of Digital Transformation

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a phenomenal step towards a digital environment for the under served home services sector. Implementing Verizon Connect Work is a step in the right direction! At the end of the day Verizon is a telecom company and looking to upsell their products into your business.

I love the fact that Verizon Connect focuses on the technologically under served realm of the home services market. These business's technology initiatives take a hard stop at email and spreadsheets. When implemented and used correctly, Verizon Connect Work (formerly Fleetmatics WORK) can bring to the surface revenue opportunities that business owners and stakeholders were oblivious to. Being typically their first go at new technology, Verizon Connect Work is usually welcome because of the ease of implementation and use. The technology is priced right and the ROI is enormous! The ROI stems from getting off the paper, chalkboards, notepads and alleviating lost invoices. At the end of the day the software is the home service industries first step towards digital transformation in this Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Contras:

In response to Verizon Connect Work being described by former users as "A Starter Software" or "Technology Training Wheels", there is high churn being there are more robust softwares that encompass the entire life of a work order. With out mentioning any software company names, Verizon Connect Work's book of business is on a mass exodus to other players. To add, their is limited to zero customer support and the buying process wasn't very enjoyable.

JoAnna
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Unkept Promises

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's a scheduling software that started on an internet base and tried to go to mobile and has failed in my opinion. They will roped us in with promises that they didn't keep. This is why we decided to leave.

I loved how easy it was to navigate and filter to find the invoice/ticket/customer that I needed really fast. I loved how I could keep whatever information I needed with customized info boxes. Dispatching out to Employees was easy and the old App for the Techs out in the field could do many things. IT worked great on the desktop end.

Contras:

When we 1st signed on we were promised that the program would keep track of our inventory. We are a HVAC business and we have a lot of parts to keep track of. It wasn't working great when we started and the old app was ok with it. Then they Upgraded and had a new App and they completely trashed the inventory program and didn't tell us. Since we are located with lots of country and rural areas we were told that the app can work offline and update the main programs once it got back in data range. This has never worked properly and my Techs were calling me to update their tickets because the app wasn't working. The New App upgrade came everything went downhill. Techs could no longer create their own jobs (and we have Techs for on-call weekends) Techs could no longer show discounts to the customers on the invoice. The app still didn't work out in rural areas. It doesn't not work very well on the Mobile end. Everytime I had Customer service on the line they tried their best, but since everything that we as a company needed they couldn't provide we didn't want to stay with them.

Terry
Operations Manager en Australia
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados

Avoid

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Look at other tracking systems. Verizon is another headache you don't need!

The features and ease of the program are great, one of the best.

Contras:

The customer service is horrendous. 12 months after we signed up we wanted to get additional units added and had to repeatedly contact them and ask for this to happen for 3 months. The trackers in several of our tractors weren't tracking correctly, the status was reading as though the machine was in idle or stopped most of the day but the tracking icon would jump around the work area (over multiple km's) in this status. I tried resolving this with there support team but was told there was no fault with the system, the machines aren't operating. About 2 years into using the system we wanted to add further units, after 6 months of trying to get this done plus the issues with the tractors we decided to switch to another tracking company. Because we still had 6 months to run on our 3 year contract we continued to pay the monthly fee. When the 3 year contract expired the terms were the monthly fee would reduce because the hardware was paid off. This didn't occur, the same fee continued to be direct debited from our account. We tried multiple times to contact our account manager and his senior with no response to fix up the over charging plus close the account. We had to go to the bank to get the transactions blocked.

Larry
President/CFO en EE. UU.
Automatización industrial, 11-50 empleados

BEWARE of the Details Before you buy - Does not Interface with Quickbooks Well

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Right now we are paying for the monthly as when you sign up they say " there is no stopping the payment". However, you can't see where it is going to really work, or not, until it starts getting implemented. We were "gun ho" when we started as it was "completely customizable". We test drove a system last year and ditched it because the invoice could be sent to the technicians email for data mining. They promised to make sure it didn't happen with this one and sure enough the day we started none of the pricing showed up for parts and the email feature was enabled. That means they wasted our time in the multiple data gathering sessions to set it up. WE HAVE ASKED FOR A CANCELLATION BUT WERE TOLD THEY DO NOT DO THIS AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY THE WHOLE YEAR.

Great for the Field guys as they like the photos and dispatch features. The details get out to them faster and they can start from home to the first calls for the day. Turn by turn directions are great if all your site locations are set up.

Contras:

The interface with Quickbooks is one way with parts. Changes in prices in Quickbooks have to be hand entered in both systems. We were told we would not want to use the Quickbooks after using there software. That is code words for "It doesn't work well" with Quickbooks. The time to generate an invoice is twice as long for the invoicer. The time from the techs has to be hand transferred to the invoice. There is no automatic calc from field to invoice because "they don't want to be responsible" for the techs pushing the wrong start/stop times. The time savings given in the sales pitch is diminished by the lost productivity in maintaining pricing and transferring times. Also the techs can alter the time they actually start and stop so forget using it to prove in any court when they actually arrived. For those of us managing technicians there is just as much chance for time abuse using this system. In the day of SQL database interfaces they are missing the boat in a fully integrated system. Every answer to our objections was to have us place a comment on a link button for the "developers" somewhere in the UK to "consider".

Mike
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The technology and product work reasonably well. The information is an asset to managing the fleet

3.0 hace 5 años

The software is relatively intuitive....which is good because the customer support is the worst I have EVER experienced with any product! If you enjoy figuring things out on your own, you will really love this product. You can make it work for you with a little experimentation and some extra time invested.

Contras:

The customer support is non existent. They have a lot of nice people answering the phone that are very sorry for your troubles...."someone" will get back to you within 24 hours. Unfortunately when they get back to you they are unable to assist you so they will elevate your issue to the tier 2 rep. The tier 2 rep will then get back with you in 24 hours. The tier 2 rep will likely be unable to help you...but they are also very nice, courteous folks who are sincerely sorry for your issue. The tier 2 rep will elevate it to a high priority and you will be contacted within 24 hours. The high priority rep will email you and ask if you have completed the proper documentation and send the forms to you....these will be the same forms you received and completed prior to this whole cycle beginning. Save the original forms so you can just resend it. It will save you time. I am sure by now you get the point...I have waited well over 6 weeks to get a device installed in a vehicle for fleet expansion. This has happened on more than one occasion. At present I am looking for another vendor who has equivalent technology with a matching suite of genuine customer service. My advice would be that you continue to look elsewhere and see what you can find before you are trapped in a 24 hour service cycle!

Kurt
Vice President en EE. UU.

Never ending contract

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Verizon connect reveal And its previous named fleetmatics has been absolutely atrocious. we were sold this product with false hope about what it could and couldn't do And then we were charged a ton of money for services that we were not actually given. The customer service and the contracts are ridiculous so even if I wanted to switch to a different service I would have to pay over $10000 to buy my way out of my contract which I think is absolutely ridiculous. Long story short I'm stuck with this service forever and I'll never be able to get out of this contract.

This product helps me keep track of my vehicles And helps me to see who needs help where and when they will be at customers homes. It allows me to track speed driving behavior As well as keep track If the crews are where they are supposed to be.

Contras:

I do not like that the standard reveal software does not allow you to split Your routes between multiple vehicles. The other service that We purchased originally with reveal allow you to do that but in a very convoluted and not user friendly way and it was very expensive to do a very simple task. I have to use multiple software is now to do the same thing I should be able to do one that I pay an arm and a leg for.

Our eyes in the sky

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, Verizon has helped us keep track of our vehicles and employees. The software helps us track employee times and efficiency as well as reduced theft on all levels.

Verizon Connect lets us see exactly where our vehicles are and notifies us when a vehicle is started after hours. We recovered 2 stolen vehicles which resulted in the capture of an entire auto theft ring with multiple other previously stolen vehicles in Dallas and stopped 1 vehicle that was in the process of being stolen by directing Police to where the thief was headed. Operationally, this software is instrumental to our daily routing and dispatching of our technicians.

Contras:

Verizon Connect is regularly sending me email and direct mail solicitations for lower pricing, but when I call to get that pricing, they say it's only for new customers or new units. Then when I renew, they only want to renew at existing pricing. Why send better offers to me if we can't receive the lower pricing? And why can't we get a discount for renewal business? Their pricing is higher than most other GPS providers.

Frank
Senior Operations Manager en EE. UU.

Fleetmatics Review

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Running reports and actually navigating the website is easy. Unfortunately this product doesn't give us exactly what we are looking for when it comes to the Replay function. Which is very important to us.

I have tried other products and this one seems to be easy on the eyes. There are other products out there where their pages are too busy. Verixon Connect Reveal seems a little user friendly when navigating the website.

Contras:

It does not do a good job following our drivers when it comes to the Replay function. You can set it between the "driver" or the "vehicle". With our business, many different drivers are in and out of our trucks in a single day. We can have 5 different drivers in just 1 truck. The Replay function doesn't do a good job following when our drivers are scanning in and driving the trucks. I wish I could see the Replay of a driver where it shows at 7am he scanned into Truck X and then scanned in to Truck Y at 9am. Then switched to Truck Z at 11am.

Lawrence
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados

used this tracking system for my vehicles since 2007

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: See above

In the beginning it was very useful and saved me time and money , very eazy to use and train ours how to use the system

Contras:

Since the new company brought out the original company, the system has gone down hill, make changes all the time , remove options that where useful to my operation and not nearly as dependable, can not rely on the systems accuracy like I use to, quite often given bad reports and have to reboot the system to check and make sure it is accurate. Also the customer service in not very good any more, when you call with a problem all they want to do is up sell, that is when you can get in touch with someone, They also make me feel like they are not interested in the smaller companies now -what to put there efferts into the big trucking companie.

Rosemary
Human Resource en EE. UU.
Construcción, 51-200 empleados

Vehicle GPS tracking

5.0 hace 3 años

I like the Verizon Connect Reveal software because it has saved our company money by showing the true hours the employees were at the job versus what they used to put on their time cards. It also saves us money with our auto insurance company. It has helped identify which employees are speeding or driving reckless to we can address the issue. We have been with Verizon Connect Reveal for almost 3 years and we are pleased with the customer service representatives because they are responsive and helpful.

Contras:

The one thing that I least like about this software is that there is a delay in time. When I look at where the vehicle is located, it usually gives me the location where it was appoximately an hour ago. I would like it to be more on actual true time. It would help us when we are trying to locate a vehicle to know the exact location .

Jane
Route Manager en EE. UU.

Love Fleetmatics!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Verizon Connect Reveal makes it so that I don't have to constantly be on the phone with my drivers to find out their location or eta of different stops, with 15 routes out on the roads at any given time, that would be constant phone use! Now with just a click of the button, I can track every driver and know their exact location to the minute and how they are driving as well!

We use this software every day to keep track of our drivers and their location. We are currently looking into expanding our use of the system. We aren't even using the system to it's full capability as of yet, but, I can tell you that it suits our needs and its the best system that we have tried as of yet. It's user friendly and the customer support team is the best.

Contras:

I wasn't in on the start of acquiring the software, so I haven't been able to get the time to learn how to do a few things, but that's my fault for not having the time!

CONNIE
Controller en EE. UU.

GPS

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I feel the customer service was much better before Verizon purchased the program. Getting units transferred to different vehicles can be a chore. We now get charged for this service that was once part of our contract. I don't like having to deal with several people to get something done. There is no tracking on service calls and the "call center" can only direct to the local "service company" - between all the moving parts, it isn't easy getting things done.

the software does show where vehicles are - where they have been. It was very helpful when one of our trucks were stolen, the police were able to find it quickly. We use the tracking part of the software everyday to confirm time cards.

Contras:

The software is a bit "non-user" friendly. Setting up and maintaining was difficult when we first started using the software. There have been several improvements. Some of the reports are difficult to tweek to what we need.

Nick
project management en

Verizon WORK Review

3.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: For the past month and a half I've been working with learning the Verizon WORK software as well as Verizon REVEAL. This software is definitely ideal for those starting a business and would like to keep track of their fieldworkers. Although i do feel that this software is not for every industry. I'm in my mid 20's and can confidently say that I'm technologically inclined and learned this with a fast paced manner. This software can be easily learned by younger generations but I'm finding it very difficult teaching our older office administrators how to use this management system. This goes as well with the mobile app.

Has quick respond time on uploading and saving. There are multiple ways to do one specific task, so there's not just one way to navigate through the software. You can set specific restrictions on certain fieldworkers/ admin controlling their ability what to see on a specific job dispatched to them. The implementation team is very patient and will schedule as many training sessions as needed to learn the functionality of the software.

Contras:

Customer support is not great. Takes long to respond back. Needs time to learn how to use for older people. The implementation data process can be tedious and is not accurate even when put in the requested form they ask. I suggest correcting any mistakes yourself through the program after all data has been imported

Tyler
Fleet Supervisor en EE. UU.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados

Great GPS Mediocre Everything Else

Comentarios: See cons section above

Customer Support is usually relatively quick to answer a call. GPS is wonderful

Contras:

-TABLETS CONTINUALLY DISCONNECT FROM VEHICLES CAUSING UNIDENTIFIED MILES. -Unidentified miles are duplicated many times to an overwhelming degree. -Some unidentified miles that drivers receive will not go away even after "Rejecting them" -Verizon Connect installers messed up the original installs and we wound up having issues with trucks due to the poor way they were wired in and actually lead to breakdowns on some units. -Even after original repairs some units still wouldn't work correctly. -I have a 2019 Kenworth and a 2020 Peterbilt that Verizon connect cant figure out how to install a ELD in and we are 6 months into the year. -No one at Verizon connect can solve the tablet disconnect issue. We bought new, better tablets that were recommended and we still have the same issues as before.

Melanie
Office manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Not the greatest...

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: For the price you pay, it is not very user friendly. Your account manager or support person that is supposed to help and provide support along the way changes constantly and they cannot keep up with your needs.

Has lots of features and they promise you it will do anything you want it to.

Contras:

Difficult to use and customer service and online training is not helpful.