Opiniones de NOVAtime

3.7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3.9 /5

Sobre NOVAtime

Software web con diseño modular que incluye programación, seguimiento de ausencias y gestión de gastos, entre otros.

Descubre más sobre NOVAtime

Mostrando 34 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2019

"Clocking in and out with ease!"

Comentarios: I've been using Novatime for the past 4 to 5 months now. It's loads pretty fast, however, after they added a few more tabs to it recently, it has slowed down a bit.

Puntos a favor: 1) Faster: We use Novatime to clock in and out for our 8 hour shifts. However, our office is on the 7th Floor and it takes time to get up there because of really slow lifts. It's really efficient to clock in through Novatime through someone else's computer by typing in our Employee ID and Password instead of waiting for our systems to load up. I say this because we are using WorkDay and Novatime simultaneously. You need to sign into WorkDay from your designated system only :( And in my company, the later you log in, the later you log out. 2) Easy To Use: Novatime is easy to use and configure according to the needs of an organization that chooses to use it's services.

Contras: 1) Leave Balance: Leave Balances are hard to understand for people who are new to the corporate world. This is where WorkDay is much better and easier to understand.

• Publicado el 20/9/2019
Debbie B.
HRIS Manager
501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/2/2017

"HRIS Manager"

Comentarios: We've used Novatime for over 10 years. We currently run in-house with 5 clocks, phone clock in and users logging in via the employee kiosk. We do not have the system calculate accruals, however, we import them from our payroll system and do use them to keep employees from going over their earned time off. We also use the vacation scheduling feature.

Puntos a favor: Many features and once you know where to set them up it is pretty easy. Easy to import our accruals from our hr system; many reports and ability to schedule them to various users is a wonderful feature. Good notification system - we use this to notify supervisors if employees are going over 40 hours a week. Though it could be set up for many more instances. We also just set up to notify a supervisor if an employee has submitted a time-off request. Like the ability to track where employees are punching in from - not an issue for the most part.

Contras: Because the system does so much; it can appear complicated to set up. We are too small of a company to have Novatime themselves provide support, but our vendor (who we go through for support) is wonderful and quick to get back to us.

• Publicado el 17/2/2017
Kristina S.
HR Business Partner
  • Publicado el 10/4/2018

"NOVATime is a robust Time & Attendance system offering plenty of customization and reporting options"

Comentarios: Unique customization and customer support.

Puntos a favor: NOVATime offers many customizable tools and features to cater to your company's timekeeping needs. It's easy to add new or remove old pay codes, shift schedules, holiday rules, etc. You can customize timesheet approvals, user access, and delegates. The system also offers many canned reports, including various employee timesheet, HR, labor, and audit report templates. Reports can be shared with other users and scheduled to run automatically.

Contras: Unfortunately, there is no test environment in NOVATime, therefore you are always working with live data which is less than desirable when making mass changes or introducing new features. Mass changes in a live environment can lead to issues with data integrity. Also, the Time Off Request feature has been unreliable and faulty; this feature was supposed to be improved in the 5000.

• Publicado el 10/4/2018
Linda L.
Payroll
Plásticos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/8/2019

"Time Clock Software that Conforms to YOUR Business"

Comentarios: I am able to view employee punches and information in real time, rather than having to pull the time into the software manually. The software is fast, reliable, and can be further configured to meet needs other than time-keeping. The users are happy because they need go no further than their own computers to enter their time, and I don't have to hunt down their paperwork. Novatime has made my work life infinitely easier!

Puntos a favor: I love the way you can configure reports to suit your needs. Output is available in whatever office media you need for it to be. There are many standard reports that you can use as-is, or tweak for your own specific information.

Contras: It is not as data-entry friendly as I would like. That is to say, the number of times a user has to go from keyboard to mouse to make changes is high, and therefore time consuming.

• Publicado el 29/8/2019
Angela G.
Chief HR Officer
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/11/2017

"Recommending NovaTime"

Comentarios: NovaTime just upgraded the look of their system and made it even more visually appealing and easy to use with a nice dashboard. Love it!

Puntos a favor: We love that the software is simple and straightforward. Our employees and managers both find it easy to us with little to no learning curve. Our implementation Specialist was great to work with.

Contras: There is not much opportunity to customize things you want. The Implementation Specialist will work with you to get everything you need. There maybe were 1 or 2 features we would have liked to be different, but they could not accommodate at this time. However, they are always taking customer feedback and upgrade accordingly.

• Publicado el 7/11/2017
Britnee G.
Customer Service Representative
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/5/2019

"Fingerprints and Camera"

Puntos a favor: I can view my time card and the details of when I punched in and out very clearly. I can submit requests for time off and get a notification if it was approved. I’m not sure how the camera actually works (is a picture taken of you when you click on and out?!) but the fingerprint scan works well.

Contras: The only con I have is that sometimes to system freezes and it takes so long to load.

• Publicado el 21/5/2019
Alexis O.
HR Generalist
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2017

"Ol' Reliable"

Comentarios: We used NOVAtime for a while but have recently switched to a different system.

Puntos a favor: - Pretty easy to navigate basic functions once you are trained on the system.
- Very few issues with overall use
- Great customer support

Contras: - There is a learning curve and need to be a little tech savvy to utilize completely.
- Did have the occasional glitch with our online system

• Publicado el 9/11/2017
Vanessa P.
Assistant Community Director
  • Publicado el 27/2/2018

"I preferred ETime"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use when it works properly. Loads quickly and allows for management control over all payroll.

Contras: The process of correcting a punch requires way too many fields. With a staff of 19, payroll takes us way too long with Navatime. Very often, the system has timed out and punches do not take so we end up with mant missed punches

• Publicado el 27/2/2018
Controller
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/3/2019

"Timecards"

Comentarios: NOVAtime has provided the services we needed from them. No matter what program you use there are quirks associated with them and this one is no different. For whatever reason I can only log in from clicking the link on my desktop. When I click a link from an email notification it doesn't recognize me. Just weird.
The reporting function is cumbersome but does provide a lot of options for reporting which is useful as long as you can figure out how to extract what you need. Overall happy with the product.

Puntos a favor: Versatility with set up options
Platform integration
Robust reporting

Contras: PTO calendar only shows one month at a time
Setting up reports can be confusing
Logging in only works from one link

• Publicado el 18/3/2019
Tamara O.
Project and Communications Manager
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/4/2019

"not the most intuitive time tracking system"

Puntos a favor: It's been more than a year since our company has switched to Novatime and I think I finally have a good grasp on how it works. The system has gone through several updates and the product we are using now is definitely more robust than what we had a year ago. In brief, it does the job of tracking your hours but I think there are more intuitive time tracking systems.

Contras: When we first started using the system we ran into several bugs when logging our time and it took our controller some time to have them all fixed. Their support team was open to work with us on customizing some of the features, which was a plus, but there are still some things that need to be addressed.
Logging your comp time is a struggle at times as the process isn't intuitive and we don't do it too often to retain it in our memory.

• Publicado el 5/4/2019
Terri S.
HR Specialist
Filantropía
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
  • Publicado el 29/12/2015

"User for 2 years"

Puntos a favor: The interface is user friendly and looks modern and clean. We have rarely (like, maybe once) had any downtime, the system is always up and running. The NOVAtime employee's I've built a relationship with are interested in helping find what works for my organization.

Contras: I can't point to any specific "dislikes" about the product. If there is a function that I wish worked a different way, I can submit a request/suggestion for that functionality, or speak to someone at NOVAtime who can point me towards different options, or talk about best practices with me.

• Publicado el 29/12/2015
Ankit K.
IT Head
11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2019

"Decent Workforce Management Software"

Puntos a favor: I like the variety of time management software we get to choose from as their client. Depending on the type of workforce, we can choose to use time clocks, biometric time clocks or proximity time clocks. I like thhat its very use to use so its easy to teach other team members.

Contras: The customer service is not the best with this one. When having trouble logging in hours for a employee, the customer service two days to get resolved, in which all that needed to be done was add the employee to the database.

• Publicado el 25/2/2019
Tatjana P.
Agricultura
  • Publicado el 16/1/2016

"Tatjana - Gerawan Farming Manager"

Puntos a favor: The vendor treats it's customers as family. Phone calls and or emails returned timely; solutions, resolutions and options always available for any type of issues. Issues are limited to none per year. I have been using the software and the clocks for over 5 years now and there are years we have no issues at all but over 1000 employees swipe day in and day out. Very simple software and does not require much training.

Contras: Like them too much, cannot find anything. I wish there was something to find, but for now they are SUPER.

• Publicado el 16/1/2016
Christian G.
Planner
Administración gubernamental, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/7/2017

"I use this product at my workplace for timekeeping."

Comentarios: I get the benefit of being able to see when I arrive and leave work every day. I also can view all of my past and future time off requests. It is also useful for knowing how much vacation, sick and comp time I have available.

Puntos a favor: I like that I can check my history of what time I arrive to and leave work every day for any time period since we started using the product.

Contras: I don't like that after I enter a time off request I have to remember to save the request before leaving the screen or the request won't be processed.

• Publicado el 13/7/2017
Cody H.
HR Specialist
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/12/2017

"NOVAtime Time and Attendance Meets our Needs"

Comentarios: "No matter how big your company is, NOVAtime is a great system that has a myriad of options to meet your needs.

Puntos a favor: Intuitive interface
Many reporting options
Time Clocks are beautiful and functional
Great for tracking hours and creating more visibility for limiting overtime

Contras: Implementation time was long and drawn out
Some features weren't activated and we had to call tech support to have them turned on
Customer service and tech support could be improved

• Publicado el 20/12/2017
Sherry S.
HR Generalist
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/7/2019

"Basic Time and Attendance Tool"

Puntos a favor: Making manual adjustments for missed it inaccurate punches is simple. Logging and and using the interface is very intuitive.

Contras: Novatime has a scheduler that is built in with the platform. The scheduler is great once in place but creating and setting up the scheduler is time consuming and not easy. Managers do not like to use it to create schedules which then results for more problems within out payroll function.

• Publicado el 2/7/2019
Christian G.
Environmental Planner
Arquitectura y planificación, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2019

"Functional, but Could be Improved"

Comentarios: Overall it’s a mostly positive experience. I dislike changing pages after entering time without saving and my requests that I entered being erased. I also dislike that when I’m entering a time off request the time box automatically assumes the time is AM so you have to manually change it to PM. That seems a bit unnecessarily clunky to me.

Puntos a favor: I like that it tracks my use of time so I know what type of time I have available and how much sick, personal or comp time I have left.

Contras: I dislike that when you’re entering time off requests if you switch pages and forget to save what you entered it disappears and you have to start all over.

• Publicado el 25/4/2019
Zack M.
maintenance manager
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/7/2018

"Software is very user friendly and had no trouble getting things accomplished"

Comentarios: The ability to see when employees are clocked in and what time they clocked in. Also being able to set the schedule for future dates.

Puntos a favor: User interface is well placed making ease of use very efficient. Being able to view who is currently clocked in makes it very convenient

Contras: Changing times can be a hassle until you learn the correct procedure. It had a little lag that i had to learn to deal with as well

• Publicado el 24/7/2018
Leslie H.
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/7/2018

"It works relatively well for the cost."

Comentarios: I'd much rather have just one system that is able to accommodate time card punches, HRIS and payroll. It would save me so much time, especially during our busy season.

Puntos a favor: Tech support has always been very helpful, easy to work with and quick to respond. Relatively inexpensive, but you get what you pay for also.

Contras: This time card software does not link to our payroll system unless we do a file download at the end of a payroll period. So since there's no link, I have to enter all employee information into the payroll system, then into Novatime. Redundant work and time consuming. Also, you have to set up every report. You can't run any report on the fly, time consuming.

• Publicado el 12/7/2018
Albert L.
HR Coordinator
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/8/2017

"Shines in Timekeeping and Basic Features"

Puntos a favor: -Great accurate way for time keeping
-Relatively easy user interface for basic functions
-Does all the basic functions

Contras: -Retroactively changes the history of employees when you change their position, department, or job for all the years. So it's not a very efficient tool for HR employee tracking
-If you really want to get into depth of all the features, you will need to be a bit tech savvy
-Not very dynamic, only has very basic features
-Occasional glitches in punches and online system

• Publicado el 9/8/2017
Damon D.
Engineering Manager
Software informático, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2020

"Good Time Entry Tool"

Puntos a favor: NovaTime is a tool that is focused on timesheet collection and so is pretty straight forward. Our company used NovaTime for several years with very few issues. As a manager, I approve my team's weekly timesheets through the system and it is a quick process. The time can also be edited during approval, which can be convenient when someone submits a mistake that needs to be corrected.

Contras: If an employee makes a mistake they are unable to edit their timesheet after it is submitted for approval. If the time has not already been approved by the manager, it would be convenient to allow the employee to update their timesheet. If time has already been submitted and needs to be corrected it has to be done by the manager during approval.

• Publicado el 3/4/2020
Controller
501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/5/2018

"We use NovaTime for all timesheets for exempt & nonexempt employees."

Puntos a favor: I like that it is on the cloud so we can get information from our employees and for our own timecards easily and efficiently to the appropriate people.

Contras: Lack of flexibility in terms of different type of employee types (we run a gym where many different employees may have multiple job codes) makes it somewhat difficult to manage.

• Publicado el 4/5/2018
Sarah D.
Senior Learning Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/8/2020

"Timesheet management software"

Comentarios: I have been a user of Novatime for less than 6 months. I track my leave accrual and hours. Leave requests auto populate to hourly tracking sheet

Puntos a favor: This software allows for real time views of requests and balances of accrued time. When leave requests are submitted, record of correspondence are maintained as well in the system.

Contras: As a user, the dashboard/home appears pretty busy, and it may take some time to arrange in a way that best suits your individual needs.

• Publicado el 6/8/2020
Steven M.
production supervisor
Almacenamiento, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/9/2017

"Too many features"

Comentarios: Mobile access

Puntos a favor: Complete one stop for time keeping and payroll. Liabilities and reporting gives you almost too many options to choose from.

Contras: Web based makes operation slow and annoying to use during peak times. Also automatic log out is too short for all day use.

• Publicado el 11/9/2017
Personnel Supervisor
  • Publicado el 22/3/2018

"Novatime makes tracking hours and associates a piece of cake."

Puntos a favor: The reports in Novatime are wonderful! There are so many custom options and abilities, which makes for easy tracking and reviewing old timesheets. It is simple to use, and allows me to quickly resolve payroll and time clock errors.

Contras: There is a lot to learn with Novatime. Not everyone can pick it up quickly, and it takes quite a bit of training in order to be utilized fully.

• Publicado el 22/3/2018