Opiniones de SkyPrep

Sobre SkyPrep

SkyPrep se especializa en la automatización y la transición de cualquier aspecto de la capacitación de los empleados a una plataforma en línea, de manera simple y sencilla.

Descubre más sobre SkyPrep

Intuitive GUI easy to learn. Many options for integration with other tools.

Contras:

Enrolling large groups of people needs to be done in 500 people groupings. Otherwise, no other cons.

Valoraciones de SkyPrep

Relación calidad-precio
4.8

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.3/10

SkyPrep tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 137 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado SkyPrep antes?

Filtrar opiniones (137)

Rae
Rae
Learning Architect en Canadá
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados

Outstanding LMS

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Contras:

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Clay
Web Developer en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados

Great LMS - Easy to use, flexible and great customer support

5.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: We have been using SkyPrep to provide professional development to the community colleges of Texas for over 8 years now. We had a need for a more modern course authoring tool that had the ability to split courses into modular format and present the many different forms of media needed for a comprehensive course. SkyPrep was perfect fit for this. We have been able to build a robust library of courses that have all been created within SkyPrep, that all integrate seamlessly into our website. With their recent learning UI redesign, it is a significant improvement and easier to follow content.

Their course authoring tools are very extensive and with SCORM support for third party courses all areas are covered. Throughout the years of using SkyPrep, they have worked with us helping shape their system to meet the needs of our users. From having a direct account manager to having chat support for more immediate help, they have an amazing customer support system. Their API created the ability to seamlessly integrate into our existing website to make providing our courses even easier.

Contras:

The reporting features don't cover all data points that we could utilize and with a lot of users reports can sometimes take longer than desired.

Christie
Director, Training en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

SkyPrep

3.0 hace 3 años

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Contras:

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Program Coordinator en Marruecos
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

SkyPrep: The Future Of Training

5.0 hace 2 meses

SkyPrep is a comprehensive learning management system (LMS) that helps managers easily train and certify their employees. SkyPrep offers a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy for managers to create, edit and deliver training material. With SkyPrep, we also have access to all of the tools we need to manage our LMS, including managing users, certificates, content, and analytics. SkyPrep also offers powerful integration APIs so we can access the content our users create with our custom applications. In addition to all these benefits, SkyPrep offers a variety of other helpful features including mobility, reporting, dashboards, performance, gamification, course builder, and learning paths.

Contras:

I would like to have more control over what data my dashboard has. Some of the data on my dashboard is not very useful. I would like to have the ability to filter out data that is not useful to me.

Jennifer
Director of Learning and Organizational Development en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Contras:

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

Wesley
Learning & Development Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios, 201-500 empleados

User-friendly LMS

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports. Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

Contras:

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Caitlin
Manager of Guest Services en EE. UU.
Deportes, 501-1,000 empleados

The Sky is the Limit with SkyPrep

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: 10/10 would recommend it to anyone and I love showing off the platform that we have created for our part-time and full-time staff to utilize.

I love the support that comes along with using SkyPrep. If I have any sort of question there is always someone to assist and it has made it pretty seamless to help our team members when taking the training.

Contras:

The app is a nice feature but it makes it hard for our team members to see the presentation since it is on a small screen and you're not able to rotate the phone. But we love that there is an app option.

Douglas
Training and Development Specialist en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Modern LMS technology and an affordable price, easy to deploy.

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We migrated from another vendor to Skyprep because it provided additional functionality out of the box that other LMS platforms did not provide. This added value was realized quickly after deployment. It was worth the migration.

Skyprep provides all of the necessary features at an affordable price. They have a "can do" attitude when requests are made which is much appreciated.

Contras:

Any requests on the course development side were addressed promptly.

Amar
Operations manager en Canadá
Deportes, 51-200 empleados

Simple training software

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Easy steps to cover the training process

Contras:

Wish it had more training materials Also it needs a way to tell how much time the learner spent online

Nadin
Intern en Catar
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 5,001-10,000 empleados

My experience with SkyPrep

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Everything in the software is perfect and easy to use and it helps in learning and know more knowledge, even it is good for anyone who wants to gain experience

Contras:

For me everything is very good, and there is not anything that was bad

Sam
Training & Development Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Contras:

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Aubrey
Project Manager of Education Technology and Innovation en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1,000 empleados

Great Product, Great Support

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Contras:

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

Lindsey
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users. It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF. Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier. Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly. I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day. Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Daniel
Guest Experience Coordinator en EE. UU.
Deportes, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Skyprep is a big hit for event staff training!

5.0 hace 3 años

It is a very user friendly software both on the admin and learner side. After a quick training with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were comfortable setting our platform and releasing courses to our staff. It was extremely easy to set up our platform and create accounts for our event staff. They have a bulk upload template for creating users that saves a lot of time. It allows us to upload a wide variety of documents, videos, etc. that make it very easy to create courses. Their assessment creation system is very straightforward and easy to navigate. We love to use their analytic tools that are included with the platform. After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them!

Contras:

Skyprep has just released their first gamification update, which we are excited to use, but would like to see more additions to this in the future like adding in games, leader boards, etc. that we can use to engage our staff more.

Courtney
Learning and Development Specialist en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 501-1,000 empleados

SkyPrep Review

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

Contras:

We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Meg
Trainer en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 501-1,000 empleados

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Contras:

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Data Manager en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Contras:

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Jesse
Content Development Manager en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados

SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced

5.0 hace 2 años

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Contras:

SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

Theresa
Corporate Trainer en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

So pleased with SkyPrep

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Contras:

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Rick
Director en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Excellence

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Contras:

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Rick
Director, STARLINK en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 5,001-10,000 empleados

STARLINK and SkyPrep

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Contras:

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Stephanie
Education and Safety Program Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Contras:

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Giacomo
Head of Professional Services en Italia
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The perfect platform to startup a LMS even if you have never used one!

4.0 hace 12 meses

It's very easy to use and you can setup courses in seconds. it also offers great material flexibility to embed content from online video platforms as well as office documents.

Contras:

Course Selling capabilities are end user oriented and therefore difficult to manage for B2B

Felicia
Director of Training en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

Contras:

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

Petra
Sales Manager en Suecia
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

SkyPrep- Review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It´s working really good and it saves us a lot of time educating the staff and it gives us more control of what the staff knows and what they don´t.

I like thet it´s so userfriendly both for me as an administrator and for the employees at the hotels. I also like that everything looks really nice in the system.

Contras:

There´s reallt not much that I don´t like but maybe I would have appreciated some easier reports.