Opiniones de Jobber

Sobre Jobber

Haz que tu pequeña empresa parezca más grande. Jobber ayuda a las empresas de servicios a domicilio a presupuestar, programar, facturar y cobrar más rápido.

Descubre más sobre Jobber

It is hard to really put a price on the value that brings. When it comes to the daily features needed to operate a successful service business, Jobber has them all (almost!).

Contras:

The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job.

Valoraciones de Jobber

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.4/10

Jobber tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 629 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Jobber antes?

Filtrar opiniones (629)

Rufus
Rufus
Owner-operator
Fuente de la reseña

Should have switched sooner!

4.0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Paul
Paul
Top Decision Maker! en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent company and excellent product

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Contras:

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though. Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices. This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Jarmo
Coordination Design in Global Project en Finlandia
Construcción naval, 201-500 empleados

An Intuitive Scheduling Solution

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with Jobber has been great. The software is easy to use, and I appreciate the fact that I can access it from any device. It has really made managing my business so much easier, and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Jobber is an incredibly comprehensive and intuitive scheduling solution that has made managing and organizing my business so much easier. I can easily create jobs and assign them to my team, and the software makes it easy to view my team's workload in real-time. I also appreciate the fact that I can access the platform from any device and the customer service team is always available to help me out when I need it.

Contras:

The only issue I have with Jobber is that the user interface can be a bit confusing at times. Although the team has made great strides in improving the user experience, there are still some areas that could be streamlined and simplified.

la semana pasada

Hey Jarmo! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review, we really appreciate that! It sounds like the scheduling features in particular have been helpful for your business. That's awesome! Having a user interface that's easy to use and intuitive is definitely important to us, and we'd love to connect with you to chat more about both the ways in which it can be confusing for you and your team, as well as different things we can tweak to bring it to the next level. We love the idea of simplifying things as much as possible, so anything that you think we can do to help make that happen and be impactful for small businesses we'd love to hear! Our Support team can be reached by chat within your account, by phone at 1-888-721-1115, or by email at support@getjobber.com. We hope to hear from you soon!

Anthony
Owner en Australia

Alternativas consideradas:

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

1.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

Contras:

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

hace 3 semanas

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works. We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have. If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message through our live chat.

Debbie
Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Jobber from a Person who is not techie

5.0 hace 6 días Nuevo

Comentarios: Scheduling and dispatching: Jobber can automate scheduling and dispatching, saving time and reducing errors.Invoicing and payment processing: Jobber enables businesses to create and send invoices electronically and process payments quickly and securely.Customer communication: Jobber provides an efficient platform for communicating with customers, including scheduling appointments, sending reminders, and tracking customer history.Job tracking and reporting: Jobber provides real-time visibility into job progress and performance, enabling businesses to track and improve their operations.The benefits of using Jobber include:Increased productivity and efficiency: Jobber automates many time-consuming tasks, freeing up staff to focus on other important tasks.Improved customer satisfaction: Jobber enables businesses to provide better customer service and build stronger relationships with their customers.Better cash flow: Jobber streamlines invoicing and payment processing, helping businesses get paid faster and improve their cash flow.Enhanced visibility: Jobber provides real-time data and insights into job performance, enabling businesses to make informed decisions and improve their operations.

-Jobber offers businesses a powerful suite of features that helps them manage their day-to-day operations more efficiently.-It provides users with easy-to-use interfaces that make it easy to create, manage and track jobs, estimates and invoices.-It also allows businesses to set up automated payment reminders and track customer history.-Jobber’s customer service is top-notch, with knowledgeable and friendly staff available to help with any questions or concerns.

Contras:

-It can be a bit expensive for businesses with lots of jobs and invoices to manage.-The user interface can be a bit clunky at times and may require some getting used to.-It is not suitable for businesses that need more complex job tracking or invoicing systems.

hace 5 días

Hi Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to send us a review! Our goal is to help small businesses be successful and we're very happy to to hear that you are finding Jobber easy to use and that your experience with the Jobber team has been top-notch! If you ever have questions about how Jobber can help you with your workflow, always feel welcome to reach out to our support team. We are also happy to have a conversation with you to ensure that you feel like you are getting the most value out of your Jobber subscription. Thank you for letting us be a part of your team! Cheers!

Rich
Executive Director/Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente: GetApp

Jobber - MY Business OSS

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business.
It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Contras:

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

hace 2 años

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Ivana
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Jobber

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very good

Jobber is a very helpful software to business. You can create since a first request, after a quote, after a job, after an invoice, all linked. It's also good to who works with routes, you can calculate routes, check distance and time and plan your day. Give different colors for each crew, so you don't get confused in the map. You can see the schedule in the option: monthly, weekly, daily and map.

Contras:

I think that the software should have an option to open a work order, without needs to invoice later. Invoicing a work order should be an optional. It's not a problem, as you can invoice "zero" and close easy, but would be good.

hace 3 semanas

Hi Ivana! We're so very glad to hear that Jobber is helping you and your team manage your business! In regards to invoicing from a work order, this is an optional step that can be turned off when creating or updating a job. We were not able to locate your account to give you a call to discuss this, but if you could reach out to us at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, or via our live chat, our Support team would be happy to go over the steps with you! Take care!

Patrick
Minería y metalurgia, 2-10 empleados

Inventory

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Jobber is defiantly one of the best and very easy to use. offers a place for you clients to view and pay outstanding invoices, the scheduling system is layout nicely, taking credit card payment super easy and cost is low compared to others.

Contras:

Lacking inventory management. Unfortunately I'm seeking other CRMs that can handle this. When it comes to syncing data to QuickBooks I get lots of errors.

hace 3 semanas

Hey Patrick, Thanks for giving us your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have been enjoying Jobber so far, but we would love to help you out with the Quickbooks Integration. You can give us a call at 888-721-1115, start a live chat or send us an email support@getjobber.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Janea
Sales manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect way for a small business to automate

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Terrific service and customer support. Sales team is really on top of things. I can get on the phone with anyone whenever I have a question.

I was able to go from pen and paper to fully mobile with an app and online interface. I think the drag and drop scheduling feature is incredible. The online payment options are great. I love the way the platform lets me easily interact with customers via email as well as text. I can even phone clients directly through the app. It is very easy for me to track payments and invoicing from the dashboard.

Contras:

I have very few complaints. Adding photos to line items is cumbersome. I wish I could add more than one photo per line item. The mobile app does crash occasionally on my iPhone.

hace 2 semanas

Hey Janea, Thanks for giving us your feedback, we really appreciate it! Making the switch from pen and paper to fully online is a big change, and we are happy we could help with that! We know the importance of keeping track of your invoices and payments, and we are happy we made this a little bit easier for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need help or just want to share some feedback! You can give us a call 888-721-1115, send an email support@getjobber.com or start a live chat.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Software Engineer en España
Estudios de mercado, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great for all kind of businesses

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Keeping track of customers and being able to remember their properties and quotes is now much easier. I have always preferred pen and paper, but now I prefer to use jobber.

After using it for a while, Jobber is pretty easy to use. Their payment integration is fantastic and so is the workflow from quote to completion.

Contras:

I have had some trouble navigating the software. Adding messages to client posts can be a pain. ALso, reports could be more exhaustive.

hace 3 semanas

Hey Alfredo, Thank you so much for the feedback! It sounds like you are getting the hang of Jobber and that is great to hear! We would love to give you a hand with anything you may still be unsure on, you can always give us a call 888-721-1115, send in a live chat or email us at support@getjobber.com.

Bryan
Alarm Technician en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 201-500 empleados

Great For Organizing

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I like that I can manage my customers that I have so I can keep track of the work I have to do for them or to keep track of questions they might have about their security system. I also like the fact that I can send them invoices for a complete job or a quote for a job to be done. With using this software our clientele sad tripled due to word of mouth from past clients

Contras:

The software has no cons and I absolutely love using it

el mes pasado

Hi there Bryan! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and letting us be a part of your team! We are thrilled to hear that we are able to help your business grow and be successful. All the best to you in 2023!

Rob
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

Best investment we made in 2018

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand. Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Contras:

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

hace 4 años

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team. We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

Mariela
CEO en Australia

Overall good but ...

4.0 el año pasado

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business. I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job. Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams. The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

Contras:

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs. - I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia. - Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features. - Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number). - I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD). - I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

el año pasado

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business. All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams. If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Andrea
Owner en Canadá

Has potential-needs work

4.0 hace 5 años

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

Contras:

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

hace 5 años

Hi Andrea, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub. We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road! - Rebecca from Jobber

Servicios para el consumidor

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable. Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid). Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product. User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information. If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Contras:

Currently would like to see: -Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc. I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

hace 4 años

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Jeannette
Technology Director en EE. UU.

Job Management streamlined

4.0 hace 5 años

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers. From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry. Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered. Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Contras:

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source). The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period. Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Rick
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Veteran user 5 years and going strong.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I got in close to ground level with this company and have seen how quickly and strongly it has grown. They want nothing more but to tailor the software to fit your needs as a business owner/operator/manager. It is still growing and options are being added all the time. Thanks Jobber for making my job easier !

The ease of sending out your customers reminders for service the next day. Or even the option to batch invoice your whole days worth of work. The pluses are endless to this software. It may not be a complete fit for everyone but they are making advancements every month it seems and turning out more and more options from us as customers and what we need to have to be able to operate our businesses efficiently. The customers service is STELLAR you will always get someone that really wants to help and will listen to your input about the software and what could make your job easier to run your business. The price for the use of the software is low for the options you get.

Contras:

I personally would like an auto-bill option for the recurring monthly charges that do not change as in a monthly billing for servicing a commercial lot or personal lawn(lawn care) .

hace 4 años

Rick, we've been so glad to have The Grasshopper with Jobber for the past five years! Thanks for the great feedback, and we'll certainly pass on your wishes for auto-billing to our Product Team. Thanks for always taking the time to share feedback with us, and for taking the time to leave this review. Thanks for all your support over the years :)

Eric
EE. UU.
Construcción
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Jobber - from a painter's perspective

4.0 hace 8 años

The best part of this program is the mobile/cloud-based feature that can be accessed by multiple people on the go and still see all the same information. I use the calendar to schedule and see where each of my crews are working for the day(s). I am running two crews, plus a sales schedule from Jobber. I would think that more than five schedules would be more difficult to run on Jobber, just because of the way their calendar is set up. There is a decent amount of customization; I was able to enter the various services I offer to my clients with pre-set pricing. The estimate forms are fairly professional. I can give each of my crew leaders and members access (at a monthly fee per employee who has access), and they enter their own hours. So, payroll can be done fairly easily by downloading their hours into an Excel spreadsheet.

Contras:

It does not sync very well with QuickBooks Desktop version. I am not interested in moving to QB online (several bookkeepers and accountants have advised not to go to QB online). It has created duplicates in Jobber, and Jobber does not offer a mass editing feature, like deleting or editing a batch of clients or contacts. JOBBER is not a CRM (client management tool), so it is not easy to pull out all the clients' addresses, emails, etc. to do a mass mailing or email blast. It also doesn't allow me to have automatic followup on certain projects that need attention in a shorter time period. For example, decks need to be done every two years to stay looking nice; I wish I could have a way of pulling this up or auto-notifying. It does not help you really stay in touch with past clients all that easily, and past clients are the easiest source of business compared to trying to get new business.

Donovan

Jobber is great!

Comentarios: A+ mazing

Functionality, ease of use, very short learning curb and quickly integrated with my business.

Contras:

Jobber Payments does not label their transactions with their name, or my business name. So clients see a random charge on their account and do not have a reference where the charge came from. We have had several disputed payments because of this issue. They take some time to resolve.

hace 4 años

Hi Donovan, thanks for the review! Glad things got up and running quickly for your business with Jobber :) We're sorry to hear you've experienced some disputes. For Jobber Payments, right now we can't control how the Jobber Payments transaction shows on your clients¿ credit card statements, as this is something solely determined by their bank. We send over the Jobber Payments business name (your company name), your company branding information, and our default statement description of ¿Jobber Powered by Stripe¿. Any or all of those could potentially be listed on your clients¿ statements, so unfortunately we can't say for sure what they'll see. We hope this information is helpful, but if you have more questions or feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we'll do our best to help. Thanks again for your feedback.

Rick
Owner/Operator en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Awesome scheduling and billing software/product.

5.0 hace 5 años

EVERYTHING ! Seriously, What's not to love about this program? Scheduling, billing, invoicing, customer emails, quotes, auto billing, auto invoicing, the list goes on and on. I have been with this company for a while now and have gotten to see how this software has grown from almost the ground floor. There has been nothing slight of astounding as the updates just keep on coming and the software just keeps getting better and better. I am so glad I was able to be here to see this company and software grow and come into what Jobber is today. A great program designed AROUND the user with all the input from us to get the add-ons and updates we need, Thanks guys for the years of backed support and help for all of us out here !!

Contras:

I have used the program for quite a few years now and have not come across anything that I would take as a con to this program at all.

hace 4 años

Thanks so much, Rick! Shucks, you're making us blush! We've been so glad to have you and the team as part of the Jobber community over the past few years :)

Kim
Office Manager en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

We've been using Jobber for almost 3 years now, and we love it. Very user friendly.

4.0 hace 5 años

How user friendly it is. We use it as a scheduling software system for our cleaning business. It's great that our staff can easily access their schedule from their phones, and us in admin can go in to make changes on a dime, and it will update automatically. We also use the invoicing portion of the software, which really helps us to keep track of our Accounts Receivables. It's nice to have all of our company/customer info in one place as it helps to keep us organized.

Contras:

- That there is nowhere to safely store customer's CC info if we do not use the jobber payment program. We've been using Moneris for years, and we're not ready to make the switch yet. - sometimes our cleaners have issues with the app - it will stop working or freeze up on them. - You aren't able to apply a large batch payment for multiple invoices at once. You have to go in and mark each invoice as paid which can be time consuming when we receive a large payment against 50+ invoices at once.

Kirstyn
Office manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

A Great Solution

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Jobber has solved a lot of communication issues within our company. It has helped us to become more efficient, and to work better as a team. For me, personally (in an administrative role) it has helped me cut out duplication (before, we were working in three different systems), which means less errors. It also allows a high level of visibility into our business operations which means less confusion for everyone. It's mobile, which means team members in the field can access the information they need to without having to be in front of a computer. This is ideal within our industry. Data is easily managed within the software and can be exported if needed. All-in-all, we're very pleased with Jobber.

The support staff is, bar none, the best I've ever worked with: they respond quickly, they're efficient, and they really want to help you find a solution for whatever questions you may have. The software is easy to use and is extremely linear, which has been a great fit for my team. Jobber is always updating and improving it's features to fit the needs of it's customers.

Contras:

Because it is so linear, there are times where you cannot easily "undo" certain actions you've performed. You need to do things right the first time, and consistently, if you want your data to be clean. While this is sometimes difficult from an administrative point of view, it has been a good thing for my team--who have had to develop repeatable, efficient processes; something they have not had to do in the past. In short, it has forced us to become more detail oriented and accurate which, again, is sometimes frustrating while first learning the software.

hace 4 años

Thanks for your review, Kirstyn! We're so happy we've been able to help your team streamline operations, and we've noted your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)

CEO/President en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Jobber is perfect for my business

5.0 hace 9 meses

I like the real-time aspect of information being added and deleted immediately, I like the appointment confirmations and reminders being texted to clients, I like the automatic request for Google reviews the best.

Contras:

I don't like that an invoice cannot be cancelled without the entire job having to be deleted. The system considers a job an "invoice"...they are not the same.

hace 9 meses

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad that you are enjoying using Jobber and if we can help in clarifying the link between Jobs and Invoices (as well as the option to adjust or delete an invoice) feel free to get in touch. You can reach us at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat. Have a great day!

Edward
Edward

Excellent

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I'm able to run my small business like a Fortune 500 business and it looks like one too! Customers, employees and I love it!

Jobber has empowered our company to grow from 0 to 400+ weekly accounts in just 2 years by eliminating the billing, routing, staffing and payroll issues we otherwise would be battling. We started out with an excel spreadsheet, but then we found Jobber and it solved most of our problems immediately. Later, they added even more functionality, closing the gap and allowing us to run our business profitably and efficiently from anywhere. The app is great and my team literally has no boundaries, other than their cell phone signal. I recommend it to anyone in a small service related business.

Contras:

The built in Google routing doesn't always seem accurate, but that's a Google issue, not Jobber. Otherwise, we love it!

hace 4 años

Wow, thanks so much, Edward! We're so happy to have you on the team.

Joseph
Fuente de la reseña

Jobber has significantly improved my business!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've tried all of the competition, and there's nothing better in my opinion. The price is right, the team is great and they're local to me, and the system is as easy to use as it is powerful.
My guys can do everything from creating clients and quotes, to booking jobs, invoicing and sending review links. They do so totally under the control and supervision of the office -- through Jobber. I actually can't imagine not having Jobber at this point, lets hope they don't raise their rates.

- intuitive - excellent customer service - frequent, consistent updates and upgrades - optimizes administration - empowers employees to safely operate more autonomously

Contras:

It would be good if a social/environmental cause was integrated into their model. I'd feel better about where my money is going, and many others likely would too.

hace 4 años

That's interesting feedback and we'll definitely pass your thoughts along. We try to share what we're up to as a company on our social channels, so feel free to follow along there if you're not already :) But we'll certainly keep this in mind. Thanks for the great feedback, Joseph! So glad to have you and the Humane Solutions crew on the team.

Travis
General Manager en Canadá
Materiales de construcción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great experience from the start. Using Jobber has been nothing short of life changing!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We were able to change over from a paper work system to an online electronic system with confidence. Although there were some trying times, we were able to get through it because of the support from the Jobber team. The efficiency we have in our business now is unbelievable and the ability to measure our efficiencies through Jobber reports is priceless. The greatest benefit of all has been that Jobber has made our people very happy because it has made all of our jobs a lot easier.

There are so many things that I love about Jobber, but the one that comes to mind is that Jobber is constantly evolving. I am always excited for the latest updates as every one of them has made our processes better which in turn has made our business better. The Result has been some very happy customers.

Contras:

There isn't much I can say, I am learning new things about Jobber daily. I don't think it would be fair to list a con on Jobber when I haven't even used it to its full capability yet.

hace 4 años

Thanks so much for your review, Travis. We're so glad that everyone's jobs are easier! Thanks for being part of the Jobber team :)