Sobre TidyHQ

Todas las herramientas que necesitas para llevar adelante tu organización en un solo lugar.

Descubre más sobre TidyHQ

I didn't set up our group's TidyHQ page but I believe it's either free or relatively inexpensive in terms of cost so this is a plus in itself.

Contras:

I found it terribly difficult to set up, and not at all attractive. TidyHQ is exactly that - tidy.

Valoraciones de TidyHQ

Relación calidad-precio
4.2

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.2/10

TidyHQ tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 161 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (161)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado TidyHQ antes?

Andrew N.
Andrew N.

TidyHQ - Glen Waverley Hawks

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: TidyHQ has been the stable back bone of the club, from selling event tickets to managing memberships.

I love the management and running of the meetings. As the Secretary, as soon as the meeting closes, copies of the minutes are emailed instantly.

Contras:

Would love to have the ability to invoice shop items from the back end. Would also like to have the ability to run news feed stories off the home page.

Máirín D.
Tech Coordinator en EE. UU.
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Streamlined, clean user experience helped us automate many manual tasks

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have a popular community organization that accumulates a sizeable waitlist every year. Our memberships based annually, on fixed start / end dates for every member. Processing our waitlist every year has traditionally been a multi-month, complex, and stressful task. TidyHQ has allowed us to automate the most complex parts of this process. It has a membership renewal feature, first of all, so we do not need to manually query current members to learn their intentions anymore so we know how many new slots we'll have (manually, by email, member-by-member for > 100 members.) Next, our waitlist membership offer process has been streamlined as well, because we can now add waitlist members being offered membership access to sign themselves up - including processing their payment - instead of having to chunk them into groups, manually nag them to sign up, and manually tally up who signed up and who didn't to figure out how many slots remained open for the next round. It has improved our workflow in other ways, but this annual processing task has really helped eliminate a lot of manual work for us. I am also impressed with the support we have received from TidyHQ thus far. The documentation is laid out very well and the team is very responsive and helpful when you ask questions. I am also excited about the application API, although the features so far are comprehensive enough I haven't had to write any custom apps to support our org with the API yet!

- The meeting minutes / task management system - it has made a big improvement in the organization of our all-volunteer organization. - We also love that the subscription includes unlimited contacts - arbitrary contact limits hurt us in the previous, more expensive system we used. - TidyHQ can also handle multiple family members per membership, and they have many options for how the pricing structure works. Our organization is a flat fee per family, which can include multiple adults and children, and TidyHQ allows for our pricing model as well as many others.

Contras:

- We operate with PayPal and there are some extra fees associated with using PayPal over Stripe. We really appreciate the option of using PayPal anyway, though. - I also am a bit concerned about the monthly outbound email limits, but I understand it's likely an anti-spam measure and we will probably never hit it given the size of our org. - I wish I had more control over the public facing web pages. There are a few things I would like more control over (e.g. custom CSS.) I really appreciate the simplicity of the web page system though, and feel the system will be manageable when I pass it on to the next technical coordinator even if they aren't as technical as I am. In our previous system, I was concerned about that because of the number of hacks I had to implement ot make things work.

Tyler F.
Tyler F.
Software Development Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

It has been a good experience so far. I love the TidyHQ team and appreciate the level of support.

3 hace 4 años

I believe their is a lot of potential in this software. Potential for our organization to utilize more of the existing features, and potential for the software to improve where there are gaps. The TidyHQ team has always been very responsive and welcomes user input. From a feature perspective, I feel like almost every part of the application (contacts, memberships, events, meetings) has some major roadblocks, but the foundation is well build. With the support of the TidyHQ team, we have been able to find workarounds for most of our issues.

Contras:

Very difficult to get a quick list of expired memberships, since TidyHQ does not factor in members that jump between membership levels from year to year. When I look at expired memberships, it will list members who are actually current members, but decided to renew at a different membership level. This is incredibly embarrassing for the organization and the only way to make sure it doesn't happen is to download csv of "expired" and "current" memberships and manually cross reference them. I would also love to be able to use TidyHQ for quick sign-in sheets for events or meetings. We have a lot of events which are free and non-ticketed, but we still want to be able to quickly capture attendee information (whether they're already in the system or not). Since Tidy does not make this easy for us, we still revert to paper sign-in sheets.

hace 4 años

Hi Tyler, Thanks for the review! There is a Smart Group for Active Members which you can use for contacting - regardless of what Membership level they're in. Also, if you setup a Free ticketed event you can quickly duplicate the event. Or if you want to get fancy you can use the API and plug it into a more simple form (something we have thought about :)

Web Chair en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Small, AND incredibly mighty!

5 hace 2 años

I was knee-deep in setting up Wild Apricot (which was a complete slog) when our committee decided to take a step back and re-research alternatives. I am infinitely glad to have found TidyHQ. The difference is simply astounding. It is incredibly simple, but also contains every feature we needed as a membership-based organization. I love how simple it was to set up, and how much personal attention I was able to get from the support team. I'm sure this was an exception, but I was even able to speak with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company to get some deeper-level problems solved. Outstanding!

Contras:

Probably that it took so long to find it (which is why I'm taking the time to write this review). I still marvel at how Wild Apricot has so many positive reviews. I found it terribly difficult to set up, and not at all attractive. TidyHQ is exactly that - tidy! The options are limited, but exactly what we needed. And, they are constantly improving and value user feedback.

Tim M.
Business Owner en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Great Product to help coordinate everything you need

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great business to deal with and superb support to help us get it all across the line.
Great company to deal with and they are always improving the product

Links our club database with everything we need from events to finance No need to worry about keeping up to date as the company is constantly improving the product

Contras:

A few automated services that we don't need.

Anna L.
Founder/President en Australia

Tidy little platform

3 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Customer service has been great and its been easy to use. I wish that I had started using this platform earlier as it would have been ideal when we were smaller.

It's very, very easy to use. You don't have to waste time working out how the system functions. It's easy to run meetings.

Contras:

It isn't very customisable and there aren't many apps that work with it. It could integrate with more platforms. It would be very good for a small, community style organisation but is a bit limited with a complex customer base.

Stuart G.
Stuart G.
League Operations Coordinator en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Tough learning curve, but well worth the effort.

4 hace 4 años

Best thing about TidyHQ is the level of professionalism it can bring to a club that may not otherwise have had. Many clubs are still using disjointed administration processes where paper is king and data loss is also high. TidyHQ's ability to bring all of that together in a place that all the committee can easily access is it's biggest advantage. Despite the fees that do add up on bigger dollar amounts, for smaller monetary values, the ability to eliminate physical cash handling and chase up on unpaid invoices will save a club a lot a lot of headaches.

Contras:

Probably for TidyHQ to really boom and dominate, either integration with a accounting program is important or the finances section must really step up and begin to rival accounting programs. While this will be a large amount of work, if you can eliminate those transactions fees for things like sponsorship payments and a club can solely rely on TidyHQ finances to handle everything, TidyHQ will be the market leader in this space.

Shane W.
Shane W.
President en Jamaica
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Excellent Product

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are able to communicate more efficiently and also keep track of membership and finances. We haven't used the software to its full potential yet, but our small company is better organized with TidyHQ.

I like that I am able to keep my team updated through group emails. The membership feature is also great because I get to keep track of the people who support the business. I love the finance feature it helps us get a handle on the monies received and spent without the need for an accountant that would have cost us much. We also like the fact that we are able to use the product for free and get much out of it. Once our company expands we will definitely subscribe to paid features so we can get more out of TidyHQ.

Contras:

I haven't tried sharing much media, I doubt there is anything for that based on the nature of my company. It would be great if we could send media files to our members through email.

Tim W.
Tim W.
Club Management Consultant en Australia

Fully expandable

4 hace 4 años

Fully tailored to our club Event management very good. Just processed 3,200 tickets Stripe very good Simple financial reports. Very suitable for smaller clubs Ability to download csv file

Contras:

Limitations on family memberships, the system can't handle partners and children on transferring. Could cause issues with importing Cumbersome for a car club requirements because the car information had to be laboriously inputted Many queries could not be answered

Peering Engineer en Australia
Telecomunicaciones
Fuente de la reseña

As both a member and administrator - very positive and easy to use.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy of use and ease of management.

Ease of use and well designed. Menus are easy to navigate and functionality is easy to find. The meeting functionality is also very useful.

Contras:

Could do with a few more features around member management and reporting of member/contact fields as well as non-email groups. Some improvement in the meeting functionality would be good to facilitate votes and collaborative meeting minutes creation (and post-meeting distribution).

Raechel R.
Administration Officer en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Enjoy using the product .. just some challenges with knowledge & functionality for organisation

4 hace 4 años

Very clear and able to utilise the Committee Structure/roles easily. The tasks for assigning to people who work remotely has also been valuable. Invoicing system is quick and easy. Memberships are great (especially the "rolling" option) for our organisation.

Contras:

Some of the reporting features aren't quite what I was hoping for - having to download whole database information and then sort through for the small amount that I'm wanting has been a little frustrating. The biggest drawback for me as the administrator/user is the events. We have quite an involved ticketing system for major conferences and need the ability to change ticket levels without cancelling/re-entering all of the information to change tickets. Would be so much easier if ticket could just be "upgraded" or "transferred" to another ticket type. Also would like the ability to work my "trade shows" by having facility to upload map and people being able to choose the space they are wanting, or at the very least being able to put in the "booths" with the map as a reference and they choose what they are wanting.

hace 4 años

Hi Raechel, Thanks for the review :) Noted regarding shifting folks from one ticket type to another. You can create a few custom fields to help with collecting information about what stands your vendor wants. You can also upload an image of the floor plan so they can check it out in the event description. Cheers, Isaak

Brian H.
President en EE. UU.
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Review of product as membership database

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Implementation of the TidyHQ system has allowed us to catch up to the 21st Century and we are grateful for that. We would like to resolve the problem issues we have experienced so we can continue to use this system.

It is reasonably priced and has a lot of useful features.

Contras:

We are a neighborhood membership organization in which memberships are kept by household. But we also need to track and communicate with both of the adult members of the household, when there are more than one. We need to link the individuals' membership records, which we can do manually. However, when one member of a household makes a payment, that payment is not reflected on the other household member's record. This can cause us to send payment reminders to persons whose household payments have already been made by the other member of the household. We also have a problem with payment levels. Our basic annual dues amount is $20 per year. However, we also encourage our members to make an additional voluntary contribution. The problem here is that the TidyHQ form does not allow the member to enter the amount of their voluntary contribution. Instead, they need to choose from a long list of contribution amounts. This is unwieldy and frankly looks unprofessional. We would like to provide a short list of suggested additional contribution amounts ($10, $25, $50, $100) and also have a field for "Other" in which the member can enter whatever amount they wish. This would be a big improvement.

Grame T.
Treasurer en Australia

A Tidy, Efficient, and Simple Member Management system

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As an incorporated association and a charity we needed a membership system that was legally compliant and that we could fully control. The university could not provide that whereas TidyHQ definitely has brilliantly as well as allowing us multiple membership levels and payment methods. We are also looking at bringing our whole merchandising and event ticketing systems over as well as agenda/meeting management which TidyHQ is more than capable of doing. TidyHQ is for us a work in progress that we are still finding out just what it can do for us and we like what we are finding out.

Ease of setup and simplicity since our members and more importantly admins are not normally that tech-savvy. The price point compared to anything else equivalent on the market was also a major consideration since we are not only a charity but also a university student organisation with barely any money. That the product is also fully Australian and the data resides within Australia and we ourselves get to control all aspects of the data was also a primary reason for our switch from the university system currently used (that is based in USA) and totally NOT user friendly and not controlled by ourselves.

Contras:

At the time of our deployment (and we are still deploying) TidyHQ was still quite young so there were not that many help guides - this has since changed. We also originally only used the "free trial" (now discontinued) system so support though available somewhat was understandably not much.

Anne S.
Managing Director en EE. UU.
Agricultura, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

I have supervised a NFP organization from disorganized paper to professional looking organization.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It is our new face to the world. Bright, fresh and informative.
All activities can be tracked and all users can see what each of us is doing. There is no hiding.

We have got an online payment for memberships which greatly reduces volunteer time. Our volunteers are spread across the country and when snail mail is forwarded it often takes too long. Now it's in the bank. We utilize the 'pages' for our website which is colourful and informative, and the 'events' is used to advertise related events around the country. Over the years documents which should be stored have been lost, either on members computers or in the bottom of their filing cabinets. Now any important company documents are kept in 'storage'

Contras:

Not all the functions have been obvious. Have only just found out how to make people fill in all personal details, and how to get an annual actual financial statement (under Budget!) None of us are computer experts and it has to be very straightforward, (not like the actual financial statement under budget). Would like to see a better financial system. Fortunately, our Auditor has accepted the current one, for now.

Tyson R.

TidyHQ review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Amazing, has made my life as secretary so much easier. We have transferred over from our old website to the TidyHQ website and its so much easier to update whilst also looking far more modern an appealing.

We are entering into their second season using TidyHQ and we are confident to say it is the smarter way to run our meetings and the smarter way to run our administration. TidyHQ has allowed us to keep up to date with the current technology that is available, It has streamlined all of our administration and become a ‘one-stop shop’. This has allowed for a smooth and simple transition of incoming committee members by providing a platform that makes succession planning and handovers so much simple. We highly recommend this product and your club will immediately see the benefits of it.

Contras:

Would like to be able to do an annual budget for items as opposed to a monthly budget. Hopefully this is possible. Is there a way around it? Eg just inputting the total budget into the last month?

William S.
Communications Drector en EE. UU.
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Helps manage rosters & registration well

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Prompt customer service and guidance through the process of migrating in, and routine operation / maintenance is excellent.

Ease of importing existing data, addition of custom fields as needed, powerful search functions and data output.

Contras:

Less computer savvy members don't like setting up access, logging in or paying on line. Some fields could be set to match US formats ( ie Dates, Dates without years, & phone numbers) and block duplication (to ensure no duplication or reuse of members number etc.) Price point does not support large past membership data - we have been around for 35+ years and past members who 'might' renew need to be scrubbed or their expired data record will count on our 'per contact' price. Pricing based on ACTIVE contacts would be more fair... could apply archived expired contacts against our generous storage capacity.

hace 3 años

Hi William, Thanks for the review! We are always looking to make things easier for everyone regardless of geography. Really appreciate this feedback. The pricing was designed so that those paying can have unlimited contacts - we initially launched our pricing based on number of Contacts but was soon told that it didn't fit smaller organisations so we felt this was the best way to handle it :) We're always learning! Thanks again for the review! Cheers, Isaak

Gary R.
Secretary en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Good but some areas could do with updating and improving

4 hace 4 años

The software presentation is good, with a modern style. The recently overhauled areas are very good now in terms of functionality - for us the mains ones we use are meetings and events

Contras:

There are a few things which I don't like about the software. Firstly the price. Our society has between 100 and 200 members, but the cost of TidyHQ has become prohibitive for us, so we can't use it in the way that we would like. Secondly there are some areas which have not been overhauled where the functionality is poor, and sometimes doesn't include good features which are available in other areas. For example groups, where there is no functionality to control who can email a group or where replies go to; session functionality is something I was waiting for but is unusable for me and should be rewritten to be more like events/meetings. Even the overhauled event functionality could be improved by allowing you to specify the time an invite is sent, which is something implemented in sessions but not events. For our accounts we have a couple of ring-fenced funds which we would want to keep separate in terms of transations etc, but TidyHQ won't let us do that so we can't use the accounting functionality.

Roger H.
Engineer en Australia
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Using TidyHQ for a small bushwalking club

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: WE can control membership without wasting the time manually making up members, and banking cheques. This is saving a lot of volunteer time. Also we have got a lot more members (20 %) since a person can sign up and pay online is a very short time. It is easier for event leaders since applicants can sign up for an event online, then the leader can use the email facility to contact them all easily. I also think that the modern look of the website attracts more members.

We have control over the site and dont need specialist programmers. It has most of the features we need to manage membership, setting up and advertising events, email facility, attending events, finances with direct payments to our bank account, meeting agendas, and reminders. The TidyHQ team have provided us with great support helping us to set it up for our requirements.

Contras:

The software does have limitations. I understand that there are a lot of users that want different things and not every thing can be done. You can request some functionality to be added to the package, but it is unlikely that it will get implemented very quickly. So check that the software has enough of the functionality you need now, as it will take a long time to get it later.

Heinrich W.
IT Project management en Dinamarca
Deportes, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Nice features. Handling memberships - and payment tracking - can be a handful though.

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It handles most of the "specialties" we have concerning membership types.
Still missing the right capabilities for handling the signing up for events.
Don't mix Participants with Contacts.

Very friendly and attentive support. Support helps out if you get stuck with something. Listen to users input about features etc.

Contras:

Still volunteer to do translation into Danish. CSV dump files not adjusted to international settings. Denmark uses "," as $ and cent separator. The "." used make it a hell for countries using "," Field separator character should be "selectable" for user, in CSV file dumps. Danish characters does not come out correctly in CSV dumps.

Natalie Q.
President en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use. Great customer service. Puts all the Club stuff in one website which is fantastic.

Comentarios: Ease of financing

Everything in one place and reports are easy to print up. Questions are answered promptly and they always are after feedback on how to improve

Contras:

Have taken away finance report printout on last update. Cannot do report on one or two categories only. No annual finance report feature

hace 4 años

Thanks for the review Natalie, yes we removed reports temporarily and plan to bring them back very quickly - there is a more advanced CSV export now that will provide this information in the meantime. We also have a comprehensive blog post outlining all of the changes made. https://blog.tidyhq.com/finances-updates-little-changes-big-impact-41d715e36212

Doug M.
Board Member ( former) en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

A great package - every club administrators wishes come true

5 hace 4 años

TidyHQ brings under the one "roof" the administration, management governance, communication and marketing for a club. Everything is centralised in one place, up to date and accessible to those who need information and data - when they need it - without having to travel to the club to access the information. One system - one website - great outcomes.

Contras:

For those that aren't computer literate - the system could appear to be a little complex and daunting - but this is easily solvable with a good implementation and training plan.

Justin D.
Advisor en Canadá

TidyHQ is awesome!

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall we've been extremely happy with TidyHQ and it has been a huge productivity boost for managing the memberships in our mountain biking association.

- price point - much better than other options we looked at with similar functionality - membership model - flexible and fits our membership model very nicely - meetings feature is pretty nice

Contras:

- Lack of batch operations. This is crucial when importing contacts from another system or a spreadsheet. This was a very manual and painful process with TidyHQ. This was one thing I really liked about WildApricot. - Lack of a discount code! Found that other alternatives have this feature and it's a very nice feature. - Meetings feature doesn't seem to do well with large agendas.

SEO & Pay-Per-Click Specialist en Canadá
51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Terrific. Comprehensive software with a fast & friendly support team.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It streamlined everything administrative for us as an organization so that we can focus on more on our mandate and improving the organization. Our memberships have also increased exponentially since implementing the system.

Intuitive/Easy to Use Very robust, especially when it comes to memberships. All-in-one solution for an organization. Handles memberships, communication, and seamlessly integrates with MailChimp using a third-party plugin. No excel spreadsheets needed!

Contras:

The finance area is fairly limited and the front-end web pages are very basic. Finances allow you to handle the basics, but it would be nice if you could assign 'tags' for certain things so that transactions can apply to multiple categories.

Annette M.
Club Administrator en Australia
Deportes, 11-50 empleados

Tidyhq software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It acts as a membership database and does has some limitations to some features overall it works reasonably well

This database allows for an effective means of communicating. It is instant and allows you to preview the content before submitting to members.

Contras:

The least function is the meeting tool it does not allow you to add the full content of the agenda.

Julez V.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

TidyHQ for a Not for profit

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Becoming a secretary of CYS and finding no structured approach to record keeping , resources and information is many different locations this program has been a god send in getting our organisation in a more efficient and productive organisation.

It provides a small not for profit organisation run by volunteers with all the tools to run it in one product. It is user friendly and extensive training is not required

Contras:

The help and FAQs are great but maybe consider an introductory video for less computer literate users through the how to's would be useful. We have some in our group who are a bit techno phobic and it would help the tech literate ones get them using the program