Opiniones de AppColl Prosecution Manager

Sobre AppColl Prosecution Manager

Software completo de registro de expedientes con todas las características, para firmas pequeñas de propiedad intelectual y abogados de patentes.

Descubre más sobre AppColl Prosecution Manager

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.3/10

AppColl Prosecution Manager tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 4 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado AppColl Prosecution Manager antes?

Filtrar opiniones (4)

Founder en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía
Fuente de la reseña

Top-notch, reliable product with world class support

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Reliable, customized docketing support.

It works. It's reliable. It's immensely customizable and can adapt to your workflow. It does exactly what it's expected to do.

Contras:

It's not the prettiest piece of software I've ever used, but what docketing system is. Can be a touch slow at times.

Connie
Paralegal en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 501-1,000 empleados

AppColl is Great IP Software for Companies

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The process to evaluate other IP platforms with AppColl was the best. We felt assured we were moving in the right direction for our mid-sized company. We believe this is really the best platform for small or midsize companies to consider.

AppColl is easy to use for all users Easy to navigate, enter information and run reports, track docket dates.

Contras:

I wish there were more features on the report side of things. We had some customized reports set up that we manipulate.

Respuesta de AppColl

el año pasado

Thank you for the kind review Connie! We appreciate you.

Beth
EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

A great docketing system, especially for smaller law firms

5.0 hace 4 años

I worked for a sole practitioner patent and trademark lawyer for many years. When I began with him, he had a very, very outdated docketing system that was difficult to manage, dropped reminders, had no customer support or upgrades - basically a malpractice suit waiting to happen. After wheedling and begging for a very long time, the lawyer finally agreed to let me do some research and find a better way. Which I did in finding AppColl. We were able to integrate our existing database information (as outdated as it was) into AppColl with zero problems, duplication, or issues, and the system even right away provided alerts to existing issues the prior application had not made known. AppColl is completely online, so there's nothing to install and the customer service is outstanding. We had conference calls with their sales team before committing to AppColl wherein they were able to answer every question right away. Later, when I found that if the system did this or that, something in my life would be a lot easier, an email to the AppColl team got those changes implemented in the system in a very short time! It is a very straightforward and easy to use system and it lets you know what you need to know and well before you need to know it. There is a billing system built into the program so there's no exporting to another system to generate bills, which you can customize to appear however you like, provide whatever information you want provided, and lots of other little tweaks to fit your firm. It has a time tracking option you can use to let AppColl generate the bill item for 2.5 hours worked on a client's file, as opposed to trying to remember if you started at 3 or 4 pm on a client's work. As far as pricing on docketing systems, it is well below what you would expect to pay, but you get just as much, if not more, than some of the bigger named docketing software programs used. I cannot say enough good stuff about this application. They've come up with a fantastic and reliable product and should be a bigger name with a lot of reviews from the legal world.

Contras:

I can't think of a single thing. From the day we decided to go with this docketing software, it was done so efficiently, smoothly, seamlessly, with no down time, and only positive things have happened while using it. I can't think of a single thing that I would want to improve about my entire experience with using the program and my interactions with the company.

Administrator en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

Appcoll is great!

5.0 hace 8 meses

We love that we can set different hourly rates for certain matters/clients if needed so that we don't have to physically change the amount each time there is a different rate. We also like that it sends reminders for different event dates.

Contras:

There is not anything that I dislike about Appcoll.