Calificación media

4.2 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.5 /5

Sobre SentricHR

SentricHR te permite hacer más que solo administrar datos. Incorporación, documentos y firmas electrónicas, nómina, beneficios y más; todo sin hacer uso de papel.

Descubre más sobre SentricHR

Mostrando 111 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Agnieszka K.
HR Manager
Maquinaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"Easy to use, great technical support"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use, Sentric works consistently on improving, adding new features and staying up- to-date with its software. Customer service is prompt, and always very helpful and response time is quick.

Contras: few glitches after updates, but nothing major

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Shannon J.
Director of Compensation & Risk Management
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/8/2020

"SentricHR Review"

Comentarios: I would say it was mostly favorable, however the implementation process was much more labor intensive on the customer end than we had anticipated, and there were a few miscues in the implementation that did cause some audit/cost issues on our end. The ongoing struggles with the support response time have also been a concern.

Puntos a favor: The search and filter capabilities are a positive. The integrated time system and additional functionality of the upgraded time software is much better than what we had before.

Contras: The customer service setup is not as quick and efficient as our setup on the old software. The availability of certain demographic/employment information is no longer available in the pay entry screen as it was in M3, thus there is a lot of toggling back and forth to verify information when we proceed payroll.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

Thanks for your feedback, Shannon! Our team continues to work diligently to make the software easier to use, and we will submit your comment on toggling back and forth to our product team.

• Publicado el 28/8/2020
Derek A.
Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/5/2018

"The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application."

Comentarios: Adding data into a central location.

Puntos a favor: I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

Contras: * Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.

• Publicado el 10/5/2018
Judith M.
Senior Data Analyst
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/10/2020

"Just completed the implementation"

Comentarios: Our previous HRIS was "clunky" and every time I had an issue and called the support line I'd find out there was a "glitch" in the system and it would be sent to product development to resolve. SentricHR has amazing support who are very responsive and solution focused. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with the SentricHR team!

Puntos a favor: As an administrator and project manager for the implementation, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get setup. The SentricHR Implementation Specialist assigned to our account was excellent. He was patient and always available to answer questions and provide guidance. I've gone through a number of these implementations with other vendors and what was promised by the sales team always had gaps with what the product could actually deliver without buying upgrades or "clunky" workarounds. We are very new as a customer, but so far SentricHR has exceeded my expectations.

Contras: We have just completed the implementation and have yet to roll it out to our employees, so I don't feel I can adequately answer this question. From what I've seen and experienced so far, I can't identify any concrete "cons" at this point.

por Sentric el 15/10/2020

We are glad to hear implementation went well, Judy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

• Publicado el 2/10/2020
Yvonne C.
Payroll Manager
Minería y metalurgia, 501-1000 empleados

"SentricHR"

Comentarios: We have been using SentricHR for a little over 2 months and have not had any issues that were not resolved quickly. The customer support is wonderful and I can't speak any more highly of our integration team. They were always there and addressed our concerns and questions quickly.

Puntos a favor: I like the flexibility that we have with this software and especially like the ability to make changes to data and set up as an admin of the system.

Contras: I don't like that it is so reliant on the HR side of the software and that the payroll data can't be more independent on it's own data.

por Sentric el 1/9/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Yvonne. We appreciate it!

Michelle S.
Accountant
Productos químicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/9/2020

"User friendly"

Comentarios: I enjoy, very much, working with Sentric and it's Support Team. Never have I not been satisfied with a situation.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to set up and employee and the reports features are awesome.

Contras: Having to create a new employee when transferred to another company and their records are all new.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

Thank you, Michelle! We take all feedback into consideration and appreciate your review.

• Publicado el 21/9/2020
Brandon M.
Human Resources
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/10/2020

"SentricHR"

Comentarios: Sentric has been very beneficial for us going from just a payroll system to an HR/payroll system, and we’ve added more features over the years. Sentric has allowed us to streamline our processes, assist in compliance and reporting, and gives us information at our fingertips. The customer support is quick and responsive, and I get connected with the right person to help me every time. And on top of all of that, Sentric keeps improving and developing their software.

Puntos a favor: I like that we are able to house a lot of information in one place. This makes it easy to access and use for streamlining processes, reporting, and getting information.
The document feature has been really nice, and I look forward to additional updates. It's helping us head towards paperless, and it makes it more convenient as we are spread out over multiple states.
We recently added the recruitment module and that has been very helpful for our recruiting and compliance efforts.
Customer support is very prompt and helpful. When I was first looking at HR/payroll software options, I wanted a dedicated customer service rep, and so I wasn't happy when Sentric initially changed their model. However, having working with them for a couple years, I do really like the customer support, because I'm dealing with an expert in the specific area of the software that I have a question on.

Contras: There are a good amount of standard reports and the ability to do ad hoc reports. However, sometimes I'm not always able to do everything I want in a report.
There are also occasions that the system doesn't do exactly what I want. However, I realize that is the case with any system that is designed for tons of clients. And normally, there is a work around that can be figured out.

por Sentric el 14/10/2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Brandon. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. The Product Support Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear they continue to hit the mark!

• Publicado el 7/10/2020
Cherri F.
Payroll Specialist II
Aerolíneas/aviación, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2020

"Best Customer Service Team Ever!!"

Comentarios: If there is ever anything I do not understand, need a path to reach or operator error, Sentric amazing Support Team is fast to respond and make me feel as if even my smallest concernm is a major concern with their personalized response.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use dashboard
Unparalleled training Team

Contras: I use that user had more ability to create reports themselves without having to pay for custom reports & even when some of our custom reports need to be updated or changed, there is another fee involved. Wish the feed did not lock so many items at the top making me having to scroll down anytime I need to see changes made by HR for me to Process.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

Thanks for post, Cherri. As for custom reporting, our Ad Hoc Reporting functionality should allow you to create your own custom reports. That being said, there are plans to make that tool even more flexible and powerful early next year.

The pins that are locked at the top of your feed are defined by your company's administrator and can be modified by your organization. Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions.

• Publicado el 8/9/2020
Carly F.
HR Assistant
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/9/2020

"Helpful Staff"

Comentarios: Our overall experience with SentricHR has been there has been many new features that impress us. The Staff has been extremely helpful and understanding while training us and giving us the amount of time we need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been wonderful!!

Puntos a favor: The on boarding features are very impressive. Currently we are still in the process of setting it up. It is very detail orientated which we enjoy, it just is taking us a bit to get started on it.

Contras: There are several places where the same thing can be done which makes it a bit difficult to know if you are changing the correct features in the right places. The auto pay section is very frustrating for us, but we have managed to work around it. We also do not like that we have to message a generic help line instead of having a direct contact for items.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

Thank you for your review, Carly. We appreciate and take all feedback into consideration as we continue to develop the software.

• Publicado el 1/9/2020
Ryan H.
HR Assistant
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

"Anthesis Review"

Comentarios: Overall, I feel that the experience using Sentric has been a positive one. Support from Sentric is the best thing since during implementation there is only so much time to learn as much as we can about the core functions of the software. It is nice to be able to call support or use the help section for relevant articles and previous training.

Puntos a favor: The thing that I like most about this software is the Time section. It helps the most when it comes time for payroll.

Contras: The feature that is the least used is the candidate section. I feel that there is not much of a compelling reason to use it as of now.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

We appreciate your feedback, Ryan. We constantly strive to improve the product to help our clients achieve their goals, and there is a free integration to ZipRecruiter coming in an upcoming release. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!

Melissa C.
Chief Financial Officer
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/2/2019

"My first choice in Payroll and HR Software"

Comentarios: Overall, this is the most comprehensive, yet user friendly, HRIS/Payroll system available. Having working with almost every large payroll product on the market over my 30+ years in business, the fact that I have implemented SentricWorkforce in the last 3 companies that I have worked with will be an indicator that this is a quality product, supported by a quality team of programmers, implementation specialists, and customer support and service providers. SentricWorkforce allows our company to drive supervisory responsibilities down to the managers that need it, while providing HR and Finance the confidentiality necessary to maintain our team members' privacy of information.

Puntos a favor: SentricWorkforce is a well-designed and well-rounded HRIS/Payroll System. The integration between Time and Labor Management (time cards) and HR (benefits, time off plan, performance) is seamless and makes running payroll a breeze.
The Time Off Plans, electronic forecasting, requesting time off, and approval process is always a "fan favorite" with the company employees, and they like being able to manage their own demographic information, direct deposits, tax information, etc.
As an Administrator, the wealth of stock reports, along with the ability to write ad hoc reports, means that I can always have the information I need, when I need it.

Contras: The one area where the software can be better, and rumor has it this is being add for a future release, is in providing calendar view of schedules and time off, both departmentally and company-wide.

• Publicado el 25/2/2019
Alissa N.
Controller
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/11/2019

"Very User Friendly"

Comentarios: Sentric makes payroll so easy for us to process.

Puntos a favor: I like that the software has a nice appealing layout. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. I like that employees can go into the software and request their own days off and view their own paychecks. I love the technical support team - they are always so patient and understanding. They are there to help you learn the software.

Contras: I think the reports are a little hard to understand at first. Setting up benefits can be a little troublesome until you know what you are doing. While some functions are user friendly some functions take instruction and practice. This is not meant not deter any potential users, keep in mind that Sentric has amazing customer support. They will call and walk you through any procedure.

• Publicado el 21/11/2019
Vicki D.
HR Administrator
Plásticos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/9/2020

"Sentric is fantastic"

Comentarios: The implementation process was so well run and everyone at Sentric is extremely helpful. The critical support area is super responsive and great with following up to make sure problems or issues are addressed or fixed.

Puntos a favor: We implemented the time & attendance module and it was customized for all the crazy union rules and labor rates we have. It has saved me a ton of time as i can trust that Sentric is calculating pay correctly.

Contras: The reporting function could be a bit more user friendly and customizable, in both the payroll and time & attendance areas. I do have reporting for several plans that are non-calendar year that are tough to do.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Vicki. We definitely appreciate you taking the time to post the review.

• Publicado el 22/9/2020
Jaye S.
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2020

"Very Impressed"

Comentarios: See the Pros above. My overall experience with SentricHR, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been fantastic. I came into this position about halfway through implementation and they were both very supportive during my transition and held off closing the implementation process until I felt comfortable. Very, very happy with these two!

Puntos a favor: The customer support has been awesome. We went through two other payroll software companies in the year before we switched to SentricHR and the major difference has been the people. At both of the previous companies, we were stuck with "support" that was more aggravating than helpful - IF they were even available to help. EVERYONE at SentricHR has been very supportive, and I feel like the software is so easy, I call it "idiot-proof." I love that there are plenty of ways to correct your mistakes without bothering anyone at the company.

Contras: So far everything has been great. Nothing comes to mind.

• Publicado el 24/4/2020
Leanne H.
Director Care Coordination/HR Advisor
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2020

"SentricHR Fan"

Comentarios: We have had a great experience with SentricHR and I can't stress enough how great the support staff is. I've never had an issue that was not quickly resolved other than the mobile app.

Puntos a favor: The software is very user friendly and all the training and support staff are outstanding. Our organization does not use the software for payroll but may transition to that in the future. SentricHR has helped us streamline our processes into one location.

Contras: When I have found something I would like the software to do, support has been able to create a report or find a work around. One thing we've had trouble with is the SentricHR app for iPhone users; it won't load.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

We appreciate your feedback, LeAnne, and thanks for the report on the iPhone app. We don't have any reports of the app not functioning but If there is still an issue, please reach out to Product Support.

• Publicado el 18/9/2020
Brenda T.
Payroll Specialist
  • Publicado el 9/5/2018

"I like working with Sentric and have found the reps to be accommodating and friendly."

Puntos a favor: I have found Sentric to be fairly easy to use and your reps are generally pretty quick to respond to questions.

Contras: I think that sometimes questions or requests are lost in translation when it comes to email. There have been times when what I have attempted to communicate has not being interpreted correctly. That can be frustrating, although you do have some reps who will pick up the phone and call to be sure that everyone is on the same page.
We have learned allot about the software through trial and error. There are probably many more benefits to using your program that we just have not figured out yet. It would be very nice if you would offer more training in all the aspects of using Sentric.

Angela A.
Human Resources Generalist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Love SentricHR"

Comentarios: I would highly recommend SentricHR to my colleagues. I love how easy it is to use and the customer support is awesome.

Puntos a favor: SentricHR is extremely user friendly, and tracks everything we need it to track. We love being able to direct employees to their own profile to see paystubs, sick and PTO balances, and the use of the forecast option. I believe this empowers the employee more than we know!

Contras: There seems to be a few glitches here and there with SentricHR. I love the constant updates and believe they are necessary, however it seems to always change really random things. This is probably also a lack of knowledge on my part.

por Sentric el 15/10/2020

We appreciate your review, Angela and are extremely pleased that you love SentricHR!

We do update the software on a regular basis and understand that keeping up with the release notes can be challenging. As an alternative you can utilize our free Connect Sessions so you can talk through what's new in SentricHR with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule one at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

• Publicado el 9/10/2020
Cheryle H.
HR Manager
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2020

"Ease of doing business"

Comentarios: I had a wonderful experience, I had to convert data from the old system and the team made sure I knew it was overwhelming at first, but then it got easier, and with that ease my system loaded well, my data was safe and secure, the training to the staff and employees on how to use it was so easy. The support from SentricHR is the best I have ever had with a software company. They are all a great group of people!!!

Puntos a favor: The ease of review employee profiles and the entering of data. The flow of the data, using a one system log in to retrieve your employee data. Time Card access and Employee Self Service.

Contras: I don't have anything to list at this time, but one wish list would be that once you type the employee's name in instead of hitting the Search button the system would automatically pull the name up.

por Sentric el 25/9/2020

We're glad to hear things are going well, Cheryle! Our people make us who we are, and we're happy to hear you think so, too. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

• Publicado el 2/9/2020
Linda S.
Human Resources
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/2/2019

"Sentric Workforce is so helpful"

Comentarios: This solved our problem of keeping track of all Employee information and having it all in one place is just wonderful.

Puntos a favor: I like that Sentric is able to handle so many functions. We use it for everything! We keep all of our staff information, qualifications, benefits, payroll, etc. in the system. We also use it for recruiting and posting jobs as well. We can track our applicants and all of our openings. Once the applicant's information is in the system, it transfers over when they are hired so we do not need to reenter addresses, education, etc. It also has the capacity to run reports. We use it for so many functions, we don't know what we would do without it!

Contras: Some of the functions (such as reports) do require practice but the more you use it, the easier it becomes.

• Publicado el 15/2/2019
Payroll Manager/Accounting Analyst
Minería y metalurgia, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/5/2018

"Transitioning and adapting to Sentric Workforce has proven mostly favorable"

Comentarios: A better understanding of how payroll/time clock software integrates with HR.

Puntos a favor: System works well for mid-size organizations and can be customized according to the organization's needs and pay rules. More or less it was a seamless transition from the larger payroll provider I had utilized in the past, as well as more affordable. The account representatives that I deal with the majority of the time are professional, kind, hard-working, and knowledgeable.

Contras: We utilize Attendance On Demand, which is the time clock side of Sentric and it is more challenging to correct issues since it's a 3rd party application. Additionally, some of the features within Sentric are less than user-friendly and do not often have clear instructional guides on "how-to's" (I can assume this is mostly due to all the customizations).

• Publicado el 17/5/2018
Matt W.
HR Specialist
Dispositivos médicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/5/2018

"Top notch customer service. They are very responsive and have been helpful in implementation."

Comentarios: Sentric helped us streamline multiple software systems into one all in one solution for payroll and HRIS and ATS. Helped a lot in simplifying our time tracking to payroll.

Puntos a favor: The payroll module and open enrollment are great. Love the performance management feature as well. If you have some basic html knowledge, you can do a lot to make the system your own.

Contras: I believe there is room to improve on the ATS/Recruiting portion of the software. It works and can get the job done, but would love the ability to put more notes and chat with hiring managers within user profile. I will note that Sentric has consistently made changes and continues to get better.

Deborah G.
Human Resources Manager
201-500 empleados

"Stellar - Wonderful"

Comentarios: Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting

Puntos a favor: It does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.

Contras: Time keeping....the time keeping side of the software is not as great as the workforce side. Feel it could have an overhaul or needs some major improvements compared to how our previous time keeping worked.

Bethany R.
Director of Human Resources
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

"Great Customer Support!"

Comentarios: I could not be happier with the service we receive from the SentricHR team!

Puntos a favor: The customer support is fantastic! Always helpful and friendly! The software continues to be upgraded and adapted as business needs change.

Contras: The reporting features could use some improvement with ease of use and functionality.

por Sentric el 1/9/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Bethany! Your input helps us shape our priorities, and we appreciate it.

Beth N.
Payroll Administrator
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/5/2018

"Overall a good experience in the beginning -"

Comentarios: Time and attendance has made our life easier. Used to do a lot of manual keying.

Puntos a favor: Ease of operation - Easy to understand reporting system. Easy to navigate in the system to find information that you need.

Contras: The change from one contact person to the support team. Can't get some reporting items to run how we would like them to be. And not being able to change our GL without being charged.

• Publicado el 14/5/2018
Lindy P.
Office Administrator

"A Good HRIS System"

Puntos a favor: Sentric is a pretty good HRIS system. When it comes to employee self-service, it is intuitive and easy to use. From an administrator stand point it is also pretty intuitive, but if you have any issues it's pretty easy to get help through the Community Hub or from your representative. I haven't run into any downtime, which is great. The program is updated approximately once a month (as needed) and is during low-access times.

Contras: It doesn't do all that we hoped- for instance the calendar only shares with supervisors instead of the whole team. They are anticipating that this will change in June or July of 2018. Also, the only way to add pay stubs is to use the Sentric payroll administration. We are unable to upload employee pay stubs securely from another payroll administrator. Their time administration is also a bit wonky- the punch in/out on a cell phone doesn't always work like it should. That said our representative is great about sending in feedback to developers and keeping us apprised of changes that we have requested!