Opiniones de SimplePractice

4.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.5 /5

Sobre SimplePractice

Pasa gratuitamente a SimplePractice y únete a los más de 40 000 clientes que gestionan prósperos negocios de salud y bienestar.

Descubre más sobre SimplePractice

Mostrando 2420 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Amanda G.
Program Director
  • Publicado el 7/8/2019

"Simple Practice saved me!"

Comentarios: Truly a lifesaver. I feel like I am not a business person, but simple practice simplifies so many aspects of this.

Puntos a favor: I love all of the things that the developers decided to incorporate in this platform. You can upload your business documents, any documents relevant to your client records and so much more. I have created questionnaires that are specific to my practice so that I can gather data upfront and this prevents me from missing out on money. I love the integration for scheduling appointments, telehealth and billing and invoicing. If you want to streamline your practice, this is for you.

Contras: Clients cannot pay partial balances in their client portal yet, those payments have to be taken in the office.

por SimplePractice el 13/8/2019

Amanda, thanks for your positive review. We're proud to give you the back office you need to run a professional practice. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any additional feedback you have. - Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 7/8/2019
Nina G.
Clinician/Owner
  • Publicado el 24/1/2020

"Will be recommending at my next seminar"

Comentarios: So far, it has been a good experience as we are adjusting to this software.

Puntos a favor: I truly appreciate the ease of use in managing client information. This EHR is comprehensive, user friendly, and does everything needed for a private practice. I wish I had started with this EHR.

Contras: The Wiley Treatment planner is not as comprehensive as it is in TherapyCharts for some reason. It also does not code exactly as stated as the DSM-V, but I'm sure we will get used to it and adjust.

• Publicado el 24/1/2020
Vanessa V.
CEO LMFT
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2020

"Great product"

Comentarios: It’s been great.

Puntos a favor: Everything is integrated into one system and they don’t stop creating new features.

Contras: Need more reports and privilege access for group practices.

• Publicado el 4/10/2020
Jenni B.
LPCC
  • Publicado el 8/8/2018

"Initial Pros and Cons"

Comentarios: I am just getting started...I have high hopes yet!

Puntos a favor: **Note: I am very new to Simple Practice and I'm only three weeks in. What I like most about this is the idea that everything will be located all in one place. No paper files to lug around, reduced costs on printing paper and ink for intakes and informed consents, and I'm excited about having automatic appointment reminders for clients. I like that I can send clients the documents ahead of time so they don't have to spend 20-25 minutes when they first arrive filing out paperwork. We can get started right away. And I appreciate that I can customize the way I contact the clients as their individual preference (some want texts, some want voice messages).

Contras: Although I am fairly tech savvy (I'm the top end of the millennials), I have not found simple practice as user friendly as I had hoped. I have used many support options so far and find the in-person ones most helpful. While trying to create my current intake form into one of the forms and documents...I found it rather nightmare-ish. It was tedious and I felt like it took 10 times longer than it needed to. I was SO glad my 30 minute phone consult had given me the heads up to use the pre-existing template and just change every question so I didn't have to totally re-invent the wheel. I am SO glad the template already existed! But I still felt like I was using a chisel on stone. It felt tedious and painful. I'm glad that's over!
Sometimes I get stuck on the calendar page and haven't yet found the button to default to the normal HOME setting so I have the sidebar. These are small things that I hardly ever have a hard time wasting time on..and yet I found myself not being able to get back there today multiple times.
Not as user friendly as I hoped.

por SimplePractice el 27/8/2018

Jenni, we know you're just getting started with SimplePractice, and we also know there's a bit of a learning curve getting used to any software product. It's great to see that you're looking forward to being totally paperless! I'm also glad to see that you were able to connect with a SimplePractice team member to help you get your intake forms all set up. We offer unlimited live support - take advantage so we can get you up and running! Thanks for choosing SimplePractice and for joining our community - we're proud to support the vital work that you do.

- Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 8/8/2018
Tina H.
  • Publicado el 17/9/2020

"Would Recommend Simple Practice"

Comentarios: Overall, I really like that I can do so much paperless admin tasks with SP.

Puntos a favor: The features that are most impactful are the paperless Intake process, the online billing, and the HIPPA-compliant storage of all PHI and billing information. It was fairly easy to learn to use and integrate into my business.

Contras: The Telehealth features are minimal and scarce. We really need better features to be able to do things that other platforms offer--writing board, chat within telehealth sessions, sharing sound from the client's screen when screen sharing, easier screen sharing for the client, better group video sessions.

• Publicado el 17/9/2020
Kelly P.
psychologist
  • Publicado el 22/1/2020

"Easy to use, still room to improve"

Comentarios: Overall, I really like Simple Practice and will continue to use it. I hope they continue to take input from it's users and make adjustments.

Puntos a favor: Generally, everything is user friendly. It is secure and relatively easy for myself and my clients to use. It is organized and aesthetically pleasing.

Contras: Adding forms is challenging. Despite having many templates and the ability to create documents, you are unable to add them to a chart. You need to create them, fill them out, print them, and then scan them back into the chart. There MUST be an easier way.

• Publicado el 22/1/2020
Robin F.
LCMHCS
  • Publicado el 16/6/2020

"Simple practice honest review"

Comentarios: Overall my experience with SimplePractice has been positive and I would recommend it over other electronic health records. In doing my research and talking with others, simple practice stood out as the most user-friendly and clinically professional platform.

Puntos a favor: As a former pen and paper therapist, getting started with SimplePractice was a bit tedious, But that would have been the case with any electronic record. Once that process was complete using it daily with current and new clients has helped me run a more professional and organized practice. It is easy to use and has a lot of helpful features like forms, templates and assessments.

Contras: There may be a way to do group sessions when you upgrade to the platform for Telehealth but I have not figured this out yet. I would like to be able to do a group meeting with multiple colleagues or supervisees.

• Publicado el 16/6/2020
Janny C.
Owner/Therapist
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"It really is simple"

Comentarios: So far I really love everything simple practice offers. I love the daily reminders of my schedule. I love that everything is HIPPA compliant. I love how it is user friendly. I love the built in templates and the ease of being able to create any new electronic forms for clients to review and/or fill out. I love that I can also charge clients through the system and that it automatically transfers to my account. Overall this is an amazing system.

Puntos a favor: I love that they already have templates in this system that you can easily modify and make your own. It is very user friendly. Like any electronic software there is always a learning curve but I found this software to be straightforward and easy to navigate and figure out.

Contras: I have had some issues with the telehealth video sessions. I am not sure if this is related to the software or my wifi connection. I do not have many telehealth clients but so far I have had 2 sessions via video sessions and both times I had technical issues with being able to hear my clients or losing connection. However, I am not sure if this is software related or simply wifi issues. Also, being new into private practice it is pretty costly to have this software but I made the choice to have it before I started building a case load so I wouldn't have to deal with transitioning later on. I am glad I did that but I wish maybe they offered new practices some type of introductory rate knowing that many practices don't have a full case load right away.

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Drew A.
Licensed Psychologist
  • Publicado el 17/3/2020

"Best system out there"

Comentarios: I have had, by and large, an excellent experience with SP so far. I am very happy I signed on and really wish I had done this much sooner. Their customer support, in particular, has been very much appreciated. This is already enhancing my practice. Thank you!

Puntos a favor: There are many features that feel intuitive and allow you to nimbly move through the system handling different aspects of a client file. I also like how the system looks and that I can access it through the phone app. Also, it is a great value, especially when compared to other systems. Trust me, I tested them all out.

Contras: There are some pieces that feel clunky. For instance transitioning between the client side and the clinician side sometimes confuses me. Also, while the forms are customizable there have been some aspects I couldn't change. I also wish that you could use your own Stripe account with the system instead of needing to create a new one. It makes it difficult to track where my funds are at any given moment. Finally, when you open a note but abandon it, it leaves your task list. That can make it hard to track what notes need to be completed or remain unlocked.

• Publicado el 17/3/2020
Kristie C.
Associate Director/ Thetapist
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 5/11/2020

"Simple Practice"

Comentarios: It has been a very good experience. I am looking forward to using it will all my clients.

Puntos a favor: The software is very user friendly and cost effective. I am able to integrate it with my calendar and I can take online payments easily.

Contras: I have not found any negatives as I have begun to set it up. I’m still using the trial so don’t have much history.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 5/11/2020
Alicia K.
Occupational Therapist
  • Publicado el 13/10/2020

"One Place for all of Your Electronic Medical Record Needs"

Comentarios: I am a pediatric occupational therapist and have been very happy with Simple Practice. I would recommend it to anyone. I have also used this software as a client and it's very client-friendly. The passwordless login makes it easy to login, I like the appointment reminders by text and email. I have used the telehealth feature as a client, but not as a therapist. It doesn't work well for evaluations because of the way documents are formatted, so I write those and my plan of care forms/goals on a separate document outside of SP.

Puntos a favor: You can bill insurance with the click of a button. I love being able to make my own forms so documentation is more efficient, and the paperless intake process is smooth. Much of it is very customizable to the needs of your practice. The company is very receptive to feedback from users and is constantly upgrading and adding features.

Contras: There was a learning curve to figure it out and I'm still learning about all of the reports they can run. I don't like the online scheduling feature very much, but that's partly because I'm used to using Acuity Scheduling which has many more features. I used the online scheduler briefly and wasn't thrilled that only new clients could use the online booking feature from the website; current clients have to login to the portal to schedule. I decided to just stick with Acuity because it allows me to get information from clients at the time of their booking and I can use it to schedule groups, which is a big part of my practice.

• Publicado el 13/10/2020
Daren C.
  • Publicado el 12/12/2019

"Great Overall, but Their Settings Menu Needs Work"

Comentarios: My experience has been good overall. I think they make a lot of aspects of treatment easy which is good given their name. I don't like very many EHR's in the world because all they care about is practice management and are pretty terrible for high-volume clinical tasks - which makes them indirectly quite expensive in terms of labor to use. I think SimplePractice is a good balance between the two - though their reporting and practice management is still pretty weak.

Puntos a favor: I really like their balance between practice management and clinical documentation for a small practice, as well as the degree of customization for forms and documents. Their portal is pretty easy for clients to use (I rarely get people having trouble with it). I like their booking widget for my website. The telehealth video/audio quality is very good. Their help database is one of the better ones I've seen, lots of great articles and clear instructions that seems to be kept up to date.

Contras: Their settings menu is not intuitive and you have to hunt around to find the setting you are looking for. CEU offerings are not on topics of interest to me. Their clearinghouse doesn't have one of the carriers I need. Reporting and practice management tools are weak. Their paid therapist collaboration group where potentially sensitive information is discussed is hosted by Facebook (perhaps the most untrustworthy and unethical software company on the planet) AND they charge us to be invited to participate on a platform that doesn't cost SimplePractice any money to host other than maybe some moderating? That doesn't align well with the brand reputation and quality of SimplePractice and isn't really a good value for the money (in my opinion).

• Publicado el 12/12/2019
David M.
Psychologist
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"The name of the software says it all."

Comentarios: Overall, I find Simple Practice to be just that, simple. It has all manner of features that I do not employ nor does it force me to jump through hoops I don't require. I might well use some of the bells and whistles at some point but the ease of doing just what I need to do in minimal time is it's major selling point for my practice.

Puntos a favor: The EHR is simple, uncomplicated, and lets me get my work documented without fuss or having to click through various pages to record progress notes. Also, the names in the calendar appear as first, and last, as opposed to some gibberish assigned to each patient that I am forced to remember as my former EHR software required.

Contras: The setting of the appointment time I find to be clunky. It defaults to the current time, which means I have to scroll to the correct time when I make an appointment for the patient. Yes, a minor issue but I wish there was some other way to ascribe an appointment time. I frequently return appointment requests in the evening. having the calendar time default to a PM time is a minor issue but I'm not fond of it. A minor quibble, but I need to be careful or I schedule someone for 8:00 PM when it should have been a morning appointment. I'll get used to it I am sure.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Erin F.
Owner, LPC, Alive Holistic Counseling.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/11/2019

"A step in the right direction for our group practice."

Comentarios: So far, very excited, very pleased with your customer service and overall happy that we made the jump from three separate software over to one. Please see the comments above, in regard to your calendar which -- is the main criticism for your software. I would be happy to follow up on my ideas via email. The overall cost for simple practice technically isn't saving us any money, but it is saving lots of time.

Puntos a favor: I love how FAST and transparent the claims billing and processing experience is. It takes just moments to file and send information out to insurance companies. Whereas we used to have to manually work back and forth from various accounts when using our previous EHR program. I love the reporting features. We can cut out having to manually track information in excel sheets because Simple Practice makes it available to us at any time. This helps us to track claims, understand our financials and to keep on target with our clients' copays and claims. The dropdown menus featured, to pull up information on a specific clinician, and pull up their practice information, clients and more is SUCH a great feature for managing our group practice. Did I mention, that sending claims is easier than ever? - this ease alone is what has me and my team jumping for joy.

Contras: I don't like your calendar. This is where things seem to go awry for myself and our clinicians. I think that you guys would benefit by updating and creating a much more user-friendly experience with more control and detail from the calendar. Before making the change to Simple Practice, our office utilized and paid for Acuity Scheduling. While we totally understand that things would naturally be different from one program to the other, we were, and continue to be baffled and very confused with your calendar programming. Especially using it as a group practice. The calendar is very unorganized, there really is no detail and it technically takes us 2-3 minutes longer to schedule new clients because you do not offer a drop-down box or mini-calendar to select from in order to see available times. I also cannot stand, the way that when you click in an availble slot in the day view, it defaults to the very minute -- 60 minute sessions need to begin on the hour, and when we are selecting the date, we are having to correct it from " 5:15 pm" to "5:00 pm". Managing therapists schedules is also a pain. I would like to see an overhaul to your calendar that features new availability designation, new appointment selection, and one that works based on the times and hours that each therapist states for their own schedule. I want to see more control int he calendar. End request: Create a much better, user friendly calendar!

• Publicado el 27/11/2019
Nicolais C.
Owner/Clinician
  • Publicado el 1/11/2019

"Great software - could use some simple features"

Comentarios: Good. Some key features that I wish were present with billing graphics and information, which I mentioned in the cons section. If these upgrades/changes could be made, I would rate SimplePractice as excellent.

Puntos a favor: I love the editable notes/forms and the online access! Client portal is also more streamlined and user friendly compared to competitors. Reports are nice and helpful for the most part. Free text and voice are nice (however you pay the difference with the higher cost of claim submission compared to competitors).

Contras: The billing tabs are difficult to understand as they don’t seem to be graphically easy to understand where each invoice is being applied. Looking quickly at the billing tab, it looks as if I have twice as many invoices than I actually need and some invoices, invoice for a zero balance (or even before an insurance payment is made). This makes the billing harder to understand than some of SimplePractice’s top competitors. Also, I wish the reports would show overall totals of figures (I.e. insurance payments owed, client balances owed, etc.). These features allow me to look quickly at client balances and billing and get an idea of where billing sits very quickly, and again, is a feature with competitors. Being a one man office right now, theses features save valuable time and seem like easy fixes to the system. I also wish Simple Practice had phone support - just for the fact that time is valuable and I don’t want to wait to resolve an question.

• Publicado el 1/11/2019
C laire M.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/10/2019

"Big Help for Small Practice"

Comentarios: I really appreciate the automatic reminders to clients, especially those who may not come in weekly. It saves me a great deal of hassle for them to get the reminder and cancel well ahead of time if they need to rather than belatedly notifying me the day of the appointment. I have so far only billed one insurance company using SP but assume it will be equally as easy for others. That alone is well worth the price. Having the option to create treatment plans is also nice as is their offering of a HIPAA compliant platform for telehealth since that keeps me from having to find a third party to host those sessions. Overall, my experience has been very positive.

Puntos a favor: Simple Practice makes it really easy to get intake paperwork done quickly and in a HIPAA compliant manner. You can set up payment information on the site and easily bill insurance providers, something that typically strikes dread in the hearts of therapists. In fact, when I first started to take insurance and was at a complete loss, one of my colleagues asked, "Are you using Simple Practice?" The site also provides a way to contact clients confidentially by sending them a message with a link to their client portal and has a feature I'm about to try for the first time, a secure platform for telehealth. Clients can request appointments online and are sent appointment reminders automatically. It also offers a treatment plan option and probably has many other features that I haven't used yet. Support is good and they offer webinars and seem to always be looking for ways to improve and innovate. I choose Simple Practice after reading about a variety of options and I'm glad I did. They take a lot of work out of having a private practice and help therapists streamline their practices. I highly recommend.

Contras: It took me a few frustrating attempts to learn how to navigate the site (but they do offer many training tips). There are many things I still don't understand and haven't bothered to learn. I doubt that I am really taking advantage of all the site offers perhaps because some of the processes seem to be a little too complicated. But again, it may be a user issue rather than a platform one and I'm not what one would call a "sophisticated" consumer of tech.

• Publicado el 31/10/2019
Jennifer W.
Private Practice Psychotherapist
  • Publicado el 23/10/2019

"Satisfied with Current Services and Optimistic about Future Improvements"

Comentarios: The primary reason I am using Simple Practice is for the insurance billing capabilities so I can make my life easier and not hire a biller.

Puntos a favor: I love the overnight billing with auto-pay and the entirely digital intake and consent forms.

Contras: I have encountered issues when trying to create insurance claims. Additionally, it is a bit pricey considering the fact that many of the offered services can be achieved through GSuite for $6 a month for HIPAA protected documentation and intake forms, and through Square Appointments (a service that comes free when Square is utilized for fee collection).

• Publicado el 23/10/2019
Braden D.
Behavioral Health Consultant
  • Publicado el 30/9/2019

"Excellent software, simple design"

Comentarios: Overall it is the best software solution that I was able to find and I tested quite a few. The only other one that came close at a comparable price was Therapy Appointment but I found Simple Practice to be overall better. I do like it and really hope that they constantly improve the software to include the things I mentioned above. If they do then I do not see myself leaving Simple Practice for a long time.

Puntos a favor: For me the best feature of this software is the online integration such as the client portal, the syncing with my google calendar, the video appointment capability, online scheduling, online bill payment, texting feature, automatic appointment reminders and easy online access to my EHR. I also like the simple modern design - this is what initially attracted me to simple practice. I have had good experience with customer service. Sometimes chat has been available but other times I've had to email them (but I wish chat was always available).

Contras: I want more customization capability. Such as customizing what the client portal looks like (graphic design of the portal is lacking). Also would like to better customize the reminder and welcome emails, such as by being able to use rich text formatting. I would like to be able to customize discreet data fields in the EHR, such as being able to edit my demographics form to include things I want to track. And also be able to have discreet custom data fields such as to keep track of PHQ-9 scores or other biometric data I want to be able to track over time. I would also like to have faxing built into the software because I work closely with medical providers and this is their primary way of communicating with other providers. Also wish they would offer a different credit card processing vendor because Stripe is one of the most expensive ones I compared.

por SimplePractice el 10/12/2019

Thank you for your positive review, Braden. We're glad that SimplePractice is the solution you chose for your practice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 30/9/2019
Heather K.
Clinical Social Worker
  • Publicado el 8/9/2019

"Not Bad, but I miss Epic"

Comentarios: So far, I've only created templates, added clients, and input insurance information. I'm moving on to billing next week so I'll know more then. I would add that I really appreciated the half-hour in-person tutorial (via zoom) I received near the end of my trial period.

Puntos a favor: There are many things I like about this EMR: the format is pleasing and (mostly) intuitive, the side bars are handy, and the trove of FAQ's and videos is astounding and often very helpful.

Contras: The templates limit the user to certain forms and give fairly small boxes for narrative responses. I used to use EPIC and I miss being able to populate an open page with my template and add/adjust it as desired, like a Word document. I also wish the calendar allowed for more detail--like, a different color for intakes vs follow-up appointments would be really nice. Or, there could be a code before the client's name in the calendar slot--like, 'I - Jane Doe' and 'F - John Doe'. I also wish that the end time of the appts was more clear. I like to schedule a 15 min break between my appts and the "Weekly" view is definitely better than the "monthly" view for this, but still not as clear as I would like.

por SimplePractice el 11/9/2019

Heather, thank you for your positive review. We're glad that you've found a lot to like about SimplePractice. We're always working on improving SimplePractice to streamline your workflows even further - thank you for your suggestions of what you'd like to see in SimplePractice in the future. - Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 8/9/2019
Geoff G.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
  • Publicado el 26/8/2019

"Seamless transition, works exactly as described"

Puntos a favor: - Seamless transition from prior electronic medical record (EMR) to SimplePractice. Just great.
- Everything works, and loads fast
- UI is clear, intuitive
- Features work really well, including the videoconferencing add-on. Just really great!
Bottom line: It works exactly as described, was easy to set up, and really is a joy to use. Seriously.

Contras: I have not found something I didn’t like yet. I have been using it for a few days since I set it up this week, and everything is working really well! No problems.

por SimplePractice el 4/9/2019

Geoff, welcome to the SimplePractice Community. We're glad that your transition to SimplePractice was seamless, and that you enjoy using our all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 26/8/2019
Michelle H.
CEO/Psychotherapist
  • Publicado el 6/8/2019

"Super Easy for Solo Practitioners. Need Some Work for Group Practice Use."

Comentarios: In spite of the cons noted above (and I could have written more), Simple Practice is VERY good software and would actually kill the game so to speak if they fixed some of the flaws noted above as well as improving customer service. While I do like that why have not outsourced customer service to a foreign country like many others, the lack of phone support can be rather irritating. No one wants to send emails back and forth to resolve issues,

Puntos a favor: Simple Practice really is super easy for the average user. It has a modern look and feel. In less than 60 seconds (52 seconds to be exact) you and create a new client, schedule and send intake forms to be electronically signed. Overall the system is pretty intuitive. I love that you can create your own document and forms. The template creator is fairly easy. I also like that clients can "request" an appointment, which I can approve or deny. Finally, the calendar has very robust features (even better than 'many' of the scheduling apps). Also this comment isnt about the software per se but about the company-- I truly appreciate the they encourage feedback and suggestions from their subscribers and take action on 'some' of the suggestions.

Contras: Simple Practice takes a really long time to get enrollments with Medicaid & Medicare. They blame CMS but even CMS says it doesn't take months to get approved to bill though a clearinghouse (Yes, I know SP is not a clearinghouse). Secondary billing with is an absolutely nightmare. You literally have to do it manually--as in printing and mailing. I'm not really sure why but every single client I have with secondary insurance billing section is messed up. Allocating payments appropriately is a mystery and there is a 'special' way you have to do it which Ive never been able to grasp. The end result is no client with secondary insurance has a zero balance. Treatment Plans do not have electronic signatures, which is a great disappointment. While there is a template builder, it's not intended for Treatment Plans only Progress Notes. Technically you can create an ITP of your own liking but in order to see your ITP goals/objectives to write your notes, you MUST use one of their templates (creating double work). Simple Practice is now being marketed for use for Group Practices. I was disappointed to learn that if you have Interns or Intermediate/Pre-Licensed Clinicians while you can review and sign their notes, there is not notification of any kind. This mean the Intern/Pre-Licensed Clinicians would need to email the Supervisor which client notes to read either daily or weekly--which is simply ridiculous.

por SimplePractice el 13/8/2019

Michelle, thank you for your comprehensive review. We're glad to support your practice with our best-in-class practice management platform. We're constantly working on improving our platform, as you've pointed out in our review, and are looking forward to improving our functionality around secondary claims, documentation, and group practices. Thanks for being our customer over the years. - Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 6/8/2019
Victoria F.
Psychotherapist
  • Publicado el 5/8/2019

"Best Scope of Functionality for Price Out There"

Puntos a favor: I love all that I can do with Simple Practice. I was looking for a service that can house my client documents for my in-person private practice, teletherapy practice, and coaching business all in one. It makes the onboarding/intake process for new clients so streamlined and easy. It's so nice to have one less thing to worry about as a new small business owner. Customer support has been excellent. It feels great knowing I'll have help if I need it for something so essential to my business.

Contras: Sometimes it's not that simple to use! But I think it speaks more to the breadth of options available than to the software itself. There's so much I could do with it, at times it is overwhelming.

por SimplePractice el 13/8/2019

Victoria, we appreciate your glowing review. Our goal is to support practices like yours so they can grow and thrive. Thanks for choosing SimplePractice as your all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 5/8/2019
Casey C.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/7/2019

"Overall great software that could use a few improvements"

Comentarios: Overall, I have been happy with Simple Practice. I wanted a place I could handle paperwork, notes, billing, scheduling, and secure video and messaging--this has got it all. It's priced fairly, and so far has been more consistent than more expensive competitors. The support staff is helpful and quick to respond, but I would like to see clients have direct support access so that I am not having to be a middle person when they have technical issues. (I was told they try to limit client contact for privacy reasons, but with a BAA and informed consent in place, I don't see how privacy would be an issue.) The biggest change I would like to see is for clients to be able to upload and send documents. This is something I'd imagine multiple users would appreciate as many of us are offering telehealth and need to have a copy of each client's ID. Also, it would be more convenient for providers if clients could access their demographics so that the provider is not responsible for making changes whenever they'd like to opt in/out of text or email alerts. Finally, I'd like to see the consent documents moved out of the client portal and with the other forms so they are more easily accessible for updating.

Puntos a favor: Mostly user-friendly, responsive and helpful customer support, customizable templates, clear video, easy client onboarding and billing, great value for the price

Contras: Placement of consent documents is awkward and not intuitive. I would like the client to be able to send documents to me, access tech support, and change their demographic info and opt in/out choices.

por SimplePractice el 12/8/2019

Hi Casey, thanks for your positive review, and for calling SimplePractice a great value for the price. We're proud to provide an excellent product at a great value to private practices everywhere. Welcome to our community. - Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 31/7/2019
Lisa e G.
Board Certified Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist in Private Practice
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/1/2019

"Does a lot."

Comentarios: Good overall. The one other thing I would like to mention is that you can’t get a live help from Tech support in real time. You can “attend” virtual classes, sign up for live classes (which I haven’t done. Time thing) and if you have a question, you can submit it to a chat community (not helpful, not enough docs so they responses are non-relevant) or you submit an email to technical support and they write back. Here’s the catch. You have to respond to their response right away or if you miss the 2; hour window they consider your request “satisfied” and they move in. My suggestion would be to hire more live real time tech support. And if you want to add physicians, consider adding eprescribe and a lab interface. Just my suggestions. There are lots of reasons to not cater to doctors, but if Simple Practice would want to do that, a few small fixes could make this a very usable and more complete package.

Puntos a favor: Nice and plain in a lot of ways yet let’s you do these things:
Set up your own intake forms, diagnostic codes, billing forms, scheduling, a secure patient portal so when patients contact you, you can send them a secure link they can use to sign your consent forms, pay you using a credit card which you don’t have to handle, schedule a session, and do a telehealth visit in a secure HIPAA compliant way. There is also a way to do billing so bills can be submitted to an insurance company.

Contras: Simple practice is designed for mental health professionals and non-MD’s mainly, so as a psychiatrist, it does MOST but NOT ALL of the things I need for a telepsych practice. For example, I cannot e-prescribe, order labs or review lab results using simple practice. But that’s okay. They never claimed it could be used for this. So I am still getting off the ground with my own practice and will probably just use some work arounds such as writing paper scripts for now, and this is fine unless I get a patient who needs clozaril, lithium or delante, at which time I will need to get lab ordering and reviewing capabilities from somewhere else. So the thing is this. Simple Practice does a lot of things. For a psychotherapist non-prescriber, it would pretty much do everything you could ever want a platform to do. For a psychiatrist, it hits about 2/3 of the total function domain needed. For internal medicine, family medicine or endocrinology I would definitely recommend doing something else. They make no claims to physician specific and the main reason I picked it is for the telehealth and the billing simplification and the collect payment without touching money feature.

por SimplePractice el 8/2/2019

Lisa, thanks for your positive SimplePractice review. We¿re glad that SimplePractice is working for your telepsyche practice - you can always submit suggestions to our team on how to improve SimplePractice even more at simplepractice.uservoice.com.

- Gillian from SimplePractice

• Publicado el 25/1/2019
Nadirah M.
LMFTA
  • Publicado el 28/11/2018

"Now that I experineced it for myself-Telehealth (Therapy) Not as scary and awakard it sounded!"

Comentarios: First, I am still learning the software, yet from my experience, I believe I will keep it. I am not shopping around for another one. The support is helpful, daily update and reminders that help keep me organized. At some time, I will add the calendar to my website. For now, the software lives up to it name in that it is a simple practice. When I rented office space, I had to be there to meet my client and some would cancel at the last moment. Now, I set the reminders, phone, email, text... and if I client doesn't show, after I have braved the traffic and rushed across town to get to the office, sitting and waiting and wondering if the client will show, I don't feel that I wasted time, gas and frustrated because the client did not call to cancel hours or days before. I really like my online office. I thought it would feel distant and cold...so far, the online face-to-face still feel personal. I also like that the system meet HIPPA and my state requirements.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of scheduling appointments without having to complete lots of training of how to do so. I appreciate the stripe credit card system that is built into the software as this was one concern I had of accepting payments from client. I like the video conferencing and the fact that live training is offered and I actually get to see the people behind the scene as opposed to email. My inquiry to customer support turn around time was a reasonable and issue resolved. I love the fact the I can send a client a paid invoice immediately, after accepting credit card payment over the phone...thank goodness less paperwork. I really love all of the forms clients need to complete are available...ease of writing progress notes, etc...

Contras: I am still learning to use the software and got confused when I accepted payment the first time, and not certain if I needed to accept stripe versus manual credit card. I accepted manual credit card and had to make a correction. Each client recent activity is a running list and it would be nice if all activity were grouped under the client name. For example, when I click the client name, I see all activity that took place versus a running list of the same client name numerous times and activity. I wish that I could change the portal name. It appears once decided on a name, it is a url and locked, no changes afterward.

por SimplePractice el 7/12/2018

Hi Nadirah,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear that our Telehealth feature is working so well for your practice, and that reminders have helped your clients show up for their appointments on time. With respect to your comments about the Activity logs and your practice URL, we can provide more assistance here. Please reach out to us with an email request by clicking the orange 'Help' button in the bottom left corner of your account, or by following this link: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We look forward to hearing from you.

- Natasha from SimplePractice