Best mapping program and personal service

Publicado el 12/11/2018
Melissa W.
Admin
Servicios para el consumidor, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This software has made routing less of a chore and being able to see all several hundred addresses mapped out at once gives a better overall picture of our service area. This allows us to do our best at being more efficient. I have been using this program for many years for our seasonal service business and I will continue using it for many years to come!

Puntos a favor: Best features: ease of bulk entering and importing data. I appreciate that it keeps previous saved routes I don't think I will need but inevitably do. Each time I've contacted them about a struggle I had, they QUICKLY showed me easy ways to do the things I needed to do; they talked me through one over the phone and emailed me a short video - both for features I did not know existed and have made this portion of my job incredibly easier.

Contras: I don't have any cons at this time. All the hiccups I had were things I did not know the program could already accommodate.

Glad we made the Switch

Publicado el 30/8/2018
Daniel N.
VP Operations
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Routing efficiency is money in our pockets. MRO is efficient with my time.

Puntos a favor: It never crashes or has errors, solidly programmed. Very easy to edit routes and create new routes. Block editing of stops is a great feature. Data import is very smart. Outputs are nicely formatted. Solid tool.

Contras: The automatic routing we get is seldom the route we end up with. We usually spend a little time tweaking about 20% of the route, and end up optimizing it a little more. But editing routes is easy and foolproof.
Also too, MRO will sometimes change an address without advising you, and most of the times it is the address you really want;but sometimes it takes you to another address that is different. Although this happens so seldom, this can ruin your day.
When you import data, the 240 character limit error is a pain. It would be nice if it told you which line(s) it has an issue with. (minor)

por MyRouteOnline el 3/9/2018

Hello Daniel, thanks for writing.
If an address is changed, the system shows it as yellow, with a notice as shown here: https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/compare-the-addresses-you-entered-with-the-mapped-addresses
You can always compare the address you entered to the address Google Maps has recognized.
Have a look at the user-guide, and email us if you have any questions. Regards, MyRouteOnline team

Concentrated Routes Features

Sarah E.
Servicios para el consumidor, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: All good. Essentially noted under Pros above.

Puntos a favor: That it piggy-backs on google, Can be emailed to the drivers (with an integrated app, which is very useful), that it's really very simple; it doesn't try to solve a problem that doesn't exist. It just optimizes multiple stops. Perfect.

Contras: Our deliveries are exclusively in NYC. With loads of (a) toll bridges and tunnels, and (b) dense, concentrated routes. We would really, REALLY like to see... (a) the option of avoiding tolls and (b) the option of the Start Point resulting from us having chosen "Quickest" or "Shortest" (not "Furthest" or "Nearest").

por MyRouteOnline el 23/10/2018

Thank you Sarah. You can choose to "avoid tolls" when you use MyRoute app, with the navigation app available on your smartphone. Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

MyRouteOnline - the only routing service with a mobile app that makes sense!

Rick D.
PRes
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall it has changed my business because it's helped me view so many more properties just due to the mobile app alone. I would love it if the mobile app could send you into the Google maps app in "live" but not "navigation" mode- like if you navigate then hit the back button and set the bullseye to rotate the map with you. Might be very particular to my purpose, but then the kml layers I've uploaded to the map show all the time. In nav mode they don't show until you get there or break out of the nav with back button.

Puntos a favor: By far - the mobile app. Every other one I've tried is SO clunky and you have to hit 5 buttons to go to the next stop unlike swipe down, hit notification and go with yours. I also like ability to plot all the stops on a map on the website, then draw lines around to select/delete.

Contras: The efficiency of the routes planned by the website is quite bad to be honest especially with 100+ stops nearby each other. Just by seeing the zigzag routes on the map I can often do some manual rearranging to save substantial time. Now I usually plan the actual route with routexl then import it to myrouteonline and keep order as is. I find I can save 1-2 hours during course of a full day with a better route.

por MyRouteOnline el 22/10/2018

Hello Rick, thank you very much for your feedback. Our developers are extremely busy, trying to improve our algorithm and we hope it will meet your needs.

Excellent program!

Christine G.
Operations Manager
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall, it's been wonderful! There's a bit of a learning curve for some things, but when we had an issue specific to our company, their customer service was incredibly helpful in figuring out how we could make the program best work for US and even made us a fairly-lengthy instructional video to show us how it worked. This program has turned what used to be a 4-hour job for 3 people into a 2 hour job for one person, and we've more than doubled the number of addresses we're mapping in the intervening time. Pricing by address is very reasonable, for the number of addresses we're mapping every month (less than 150)

Puntos a favor: It is easy to upload addresses from a file, making it much faster than having to continually retype addresses for repeat customers.

Contras: There's no way to specify an address as a "permanent" start or end address. You can move the addresses up and down the list easily, but if you reorder one of the other stops on the list later, the program may (or may not! Who knows!) decide to move it from the position you moved it to. You can usually get everything worked out eventually, but it does mean that you might have to reorder the list 4 or 5 times instead of once or twice.

por MyRouteOnline el 22/10/2018

Hello Christine, great to have your feedback. There are two types of changes - one that keeps the original order, and one that optimizes the route, from the change point onward.
When you're making a change, if you check the box that says "Optimize the target route", you can lose some of the changes you already made. Here is a short video that explains this:

MyRoute Online for Lucy's Bins

Publicado el 8/8/2018
Lucy M.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Great! easy to purchase credits if you have a small route or signup for a subscription

Puntos a favor: Easy to use. I would upload my runsheet spreadsheet and use it to ensure my runs were in order for my staff. I also used it for training new drivers. Helped cut down the time considerably.

Contras: Sometimes the optimised route was not the best route, but you can easily make manual changes.
When using the app on my phone, once you got to a destination you would have to leave google maps and go back to the ap to load the next address. But this could have been my error :P

por MyRouteOnline el 9/8/2018

Hello Lucy,
Thanks so much for your review.
Kindly note that when you reach your destination, you don't need to leave Google Maps. You'll get a notification saying "arrived at... next is..." and when you click on it, your next destination is inserted to Google Maps and will show as your next stop.
Hope this helps.

Very Useful Software

Publicado el 15/10/2018
Jenika D.
Marketing Director
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We have really appreciated the ease of use and affordability of MyRouteOnline. We are a not-for-profit volunteer organization that coordinates the pickup of oysters from over 300 homes each Spring and Fall. We used to have to coordinate all of the stops using Google Maps. Once we found MyRouteOnline, at such an affordable price, we are now able to come up with routes much more quickly. We love that we can start and stop a subscription as needed. The value is wonderful!

Puntos a favor: We have enjoyed the ability to load addresses and have the software calculate the best routes

Contras: We wish there was a way to segment lists within a master list so that you can define specific areas to optimize routes rather than having to select from all addresses within a master list.

por MyRouteOnline el 16/10/2018

Hello Jenika, thank you so much for your feedback. Please note that you can save smaller lists online, and then load them and plan your routes. There is no limit to the number of lists you can save online. Hope this helps. Regards, MyRouteOnline team.

Really enjoyed my time with MyRouteOnline, 3 years loyal customer. They have grown with us over time

Publicado el 26/10/2017
Shannon G.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Easy, accurate routed data that can import into GPS. It's a seamless process!

Puntos a favor: The import and export feature of data, portions to be ignored and those to keep. It's consistent and organized. Also we utilize the save route feature daily!

Contras: One week a block of the same 3 house will be in a different order the following week. It's not too troublesome, but it is a small portion.

por MyRouteOnline el 29/10/2017

Thank you Shannon for your business, and for your feedback. All the best from MyRouteOnline team.

Hospice Buffalo

Publicado el 22/2/2019
Lisa N.
Volunteer Coordinator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 501-1000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I have used MyRouteOnline for about 4-5 years, and it have been a lifesaver! I use it to map out deliveries during the holidays for our patients and families, and I also use it for our biggest fundraiser to deliver bouquets to over 500 schools and businesses. It has helped me save so much time to complete these time sensitive tasks.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use (importing from excel).
The ability to save your work.
The variety of options of how create orders (number of routes vs. vehicle size).
The ability to manually change a route.

Contras: When importing multiple times using the same excel file, I wish you would be able to ignore the same columns each time you use it instead of doing it manually each time.

por MyRouteOnline el 28/2/2019

Hi Lisa, we appreciate your feedback. When importing the same excel file, or the same format, the columns are already set as your default, so you don't need to do that manually. Hope this helps.
Thank you for using MyRouteOnline.

Great time saver in organizing approach to site visitation and accuracy

Publicado el 27/4/2019
Rustae K.
Gideons International Ohio Auxiliary State Scripture Coordinator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I used to have to do all the mapping, driving route directions, etc. by hand. This program is a great value for the cost. I highly recommend the use of this program. Thank you MyRouteOnline team!

Puntos a favor: This was a major time saving program for mapping, step by step driving directions, and route planning for our organizational needs. I have used this program several times over the past few years and found it to be most valuable. I was exceptionally easy to add needed stops by viewing the maps provided by the program and determining the area each group would be visiting enabling additonal stops to be effective.

Contras: A basic working knowledge of using Excel is needed to prepare documents for uploading.

por MyRouteOnline el 30/4/2019

Thank you for the review Rustae! Please check out this Excel format that is needed for the sysytem - https://www.myrouteonline.com/user-guides/excel-spreadsheet-format-for-importing-addresses -Almost any format you try can be uploaded for use in MyRouteOnline.
Thanks for using MyRouteOnline.

Best customer support that I have seen in years

Publicado el 15/8/2018
Jehanzeb K.
Senior Engineer
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Whilst most reviewers might rave about the ease of use or the planning that it has to offer, I just loved the customer support that was offered.

Contras: I actually had a conversation about how we would like to modify the software to the way we conduct our logistics but to be honest, that was beyond the scope of the software and much better covered by our own solution. I think it is a good value for the money spent.

Domestic Freight forwarding collections

Publicado el 18/10/2018
Helgi H.
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The ability to plan out long, whole day itineraries with a reliable accuracy.
The addition of the load limits and lunch was great
The ability to be able to adjust our ever changing schedule is great

Contras: I do multiple runs on the same day. So I export my route once planed into an excel spreadsheet then program it to add 5hrs (or so) for the afternoon run to get my timings
- If you could have a way to adjust the start times of each planned route that would be great
I often plan out 2-3 days on the same account simultaniously
- If you could manually change the colours the routes or even better hide and reveal routes on the map that would be great
I sometimes get nervous when editing my routes, worried that the program may crash. Like when changing the starting or end address of my route, I've had it happen where I deleted the starting address from a particular route and that address disapeared from the start of each of my routes.

Made Tree Recycling Fundraiser MUCH easier

Publicado el 8/1/2019
Director, Program and Process Management
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1001-5000 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: MyRouteOnline took great care of us again this year. Made our annual Xmas Tree Pick-up/Recycle fundraiser a huge success (AGAIN)! We handled over 300 pickups with 7 crews of Boy Scouts & Adult volunteers.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, when setting up & distributing routes to volunteers. Most used the mobile app to navigate...SO SIMPLE. Also, it would be great if the App would show the stop # AND the street address in the quick view (so you didn't have to launch GoogleMaps or Waze to see the street address.

Contras: limited flexibility when creating the export file. Would be nice to be able to adjust to make optimal for printing or reading on device.

Myrouteonline is an exceptional service.

Publicado el 25/9/2017
Neal M.
Flag Service Operations Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: The interface is intuitive and the routes save us time. I like being able to either set routes based on time or the number of routes. I create routes in the spring and summer so I only buy the number of addresses I need instead of having to purchase units that would go unused. I like the options for purchasing units. Technical support and customer service are exceptional. Both are responsive and accurate. The staff rocks!!

Contras: The software wants to equalize the route times and I sometimes have to catch the software sending the person with a shorter, concentrated route on one side of town to the other side of town.

por MyRouteOnline el 28/9/2017

Thank you Neal, for sharing your feedback. As a non-profit organization, please make sure to use the 50% extra credits you deserve. Good Luck and all the best.

My experience using MyRouteOnline

Publicado el 3/5/2019
Dennis L.
Chipping Manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: This program saves me time when I'm organizing customer lists which in turn provides the most efficient routing for our contractor thru the various areas of the large footprint we serve in the Wildland Urban Interface we live in. Drive time kept to minimum for him equals responsible use of grant monies on our part and that equates to more dollars available for maintaining defensible spaces with our chipping program .

Puntos a favor: MyRouteOnline has been a great timesaver for me in providing routing to our contractor who travels over broad areas in our community while providing wood/brush chipping services. We are in a rural area where streets and roads are not generally laid out in a symmetrical fashion. This software can sort it all out in quick order and only occasionally needs a little editing due to local knowledge that the program does not know.

Contras: Addresses have been rejected when they were entered correctly and I could not figure out what the problem was, but addresses that stay yellow are still recognized. Some routing assumes that local roads are continuous when they are not. It takes a little while to get used to working thru the information transfer.

por MyRouteOnline el 6/5/2019

Thanks for the feedback Dennis. Please note that you can always use coordinates (instead of addresses), for rural areas.

Great product

Publicado el 4/10/2018
Program Director
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: amazing customer service. makes the whole product so much better

Puntos a favor: practical, convenient, excellent product, saves us many many hours

Contras: sometimes doesnt work as well with too many addresses at once

Dispatcher for oil company

Publicado el 17/1/2019
Jay M.
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: The software is a great time saver and easy to use and is reasonably priced
Jay McMann.
Island Energy Inc. Based on the Island of Martha’s Vineyard Cape Cod Mass.

Puntos a favor: Easily imports addresses from spreadsheets - easy to fine tune route - easy to export route or email - best of all can send directly to TomTom GPS in trucks
This software has saved me much time and aggravation every day

Contras: Route line blocks street names - however when I contacted support they quickly reponsed and stated they would look in to it.

Simple to use, versatile and accurate

Publicado el 14/12/2017
Robert N.
Alimentación y bebidas, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Saved at least 2 hours per week planning the routes we use. We are able to give our customers better service by letting them know when we will arrive with their orders

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, changing parameters is a breeze. Results can be exported to spreadsheet and also ported to mapping software. Saves time inputting addresses on the go!

Contras: Some glitches do occur, but I think it has more to do with inaccuracies in Google Maps data than the software itself

por MyRouteOnline el 16/12/2017

Thank you Robert for your review! It's wonderful to see how much time is actually saved by using our program. Merry Christmas :-)

Seasonal Project

Publicado el 7/2/2019
Brandon G.
Servicios medioambientales, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: We needed a simple to use and easily accessible routing application for a seasonal project. Out of the various tools found online and tested MyRouteOnline was the best option for picking up the application and going right out of the box.
The Route upload feature was also straight forward and easy to use.

Contras: Route organization on the iPhone app was a bit clunky I felt like. As well as having to resign into the app to Reload Routes if you idled too long. Would be a nice way to keep you signed in or an easier way to Reload the routes if you closed the app other than having to re-key in your email every time. Could also be a feature I am missing since I did not spend too much time researching that section.

por MyRouteOnline el 27/2/2019

Thanks Brandon. We'll take your comments into consideration, to make MyRoute app easier to use.

Nice overlooking route

Ileana S.
Co-owner
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: It’s been great overall!

Puntos a favor: How I can see the route planed in the computer

Contras: I can’t see the map planed in the app (iPhone) or my gps... also, changing stops is hard sometimes

por MyRouteOnline el 18/10/2018

Thank you Ilena for your feedback. Please email us at support@myrouteonline.com to let us know how you'd like the manual changes experience to be. To watch the entire route on a map, you can open the Planner on your iPhone, (instead of the app). Best regards, MyRouteOnline team

Awesome Routing Software

Publicado el 21/9/2016
Susan T.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I needed a routing software that is able to create multiple routes for me to hand to my drivers. Myrouteonline.com does that for a very reasonable price. I was able to easily upload my addresses (which change weekly) from an Excel spreadsheet into myrouteonline. I thought it was wonderful that I could choose number of routes (drivers), time spent at each location, add in time for a break, add in a percentage of deviation (knowing some addresses would be difficult to find and the driver might get a little lost), and also specify the maximum number of stops per route (because drivers have cars of different sizes and so the amount of product that each can carry varies from driver to driver).

Puntos a favor: The printed directions are very accurate so we do not have to rely on GPS.

Contras: If I move a destination from one route to another, it changes the order of the original route.

por MyRouteOnline el 22/9/2016

Hello Susan, thank you for your review. Please note that in order to leave the original order of your route, you should simply uncheck the box that says "Optimize the target route". If this box is checked, the routes are re-optimized considering the manual change you made, but if it's not - the original order of your route is saved. Thanks again, MyRouteOnline team

Really valuable application that saves us a lot of time in our company

Publicado el 25/4/2018
Stylianos P.
Sales manager
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and fast to operate. Excellent customer service and technical support. Very good value for money.

Contras: There is not an invoicing system that we would like to see at some point to send us invoices automatically.

MyRoute made delivery easy

Publicado el 3/8/2018
Chris P.
Agricultura, 2-10 empleados

Comentarios: Great.

Puntos a favor: The software was easy to use and iphone friendly. Regardless of who we used for delivery, they were able to figure it out. We had a big route -- several hundred -- and it was no problem for myroute to find the easiest and fastest route around town for us.

Contras: The addresses didn't propogate perfectly into apple maps.

Saved the day

Publicado el 10/4/2019
Yisroel P.
School IT
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: We were running a fundraiser for our school. We used to manually figure out delivery routes. Using My Routes Online saved us hours and hours of time. We simply uploaded our spreadsheet of addresses and choose the amount of driving routes and the software did the rest.

Contras: No cons. In a school setting we only need routes a few times a year.... Now if it could grade papers... Then we would be talking:-)

por MyRouteOnline el 11/4/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll be here again, for the next time you'll need us :-)

Program works well for us

Publicado el 28/11/2018
Susan T.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: MyRouteOnline helps me to break large deliveries into 8-10 routes very easily.

Puntos a favor: All of the options that can be added when computing the routes makes for very accurate mileage and time estimates.

Contras: Mobile app did not work well. Sent us to wrong addresses (off by 1 house sometimes). Not sure why this happened.