Valoraciones medias

4.8/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9/5

Sobre Spidergap

A los clientes les agradan los informes fáciles de entender, el cuestionario fácil de personalizar y la excelente asistencia. ¡Pruébalo gratis!

Descubre más sobre Spidergap

Mostrando 79 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Ian C.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Spidergap Rocks"

Comentarios: Love the system, the outputs and the excellent, responsive support from the Spidergap Team

Puntos a favor: Very simple to use and setup.
Does what it’s meant to do without any complicated configuration.

Contras: The Spidergap team are launching new functionality - in particular an impact survey for people who have received a 360 report and feedback. This is still in Beta phase and still needs a bit of work.

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Robin E.
Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/1/2020

"Highly Recommend!"

Comentarios: Exceptional product! I will be using them again.

Puntos a favor: Setting up the questionnaire was intuitive and the Customer Service was exceptional! The reports are user-friendly and my client was very pleased with the results.

Contras: From an administrator's point of view, I wish there was an option to maintain complete confidentiality of the results. Yes, I'm the only person who can see who said what about whom, but I'd prefer that even I couldn't see that. We're in the US and privacy laws don't require someone on the project to have this level of access.

• Publicado el 27/1/2020
Safir M.
Training Assistant
Formación profesional y coaching, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/6/2020

"Easy to use and to customise. Great support team!"

Comentarios: Spidergap was implemented as part of our programmes, both the students and the teachers found it very useful and easy to read.

Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use, and the support team is very efficient and quick to answer.

Contras: The translation process could be described a little better. However the use of the Excel file is great and makes it very easy to translate the questions and the reports.

• Publicado el 18/6/2020
Joe P.
VP, Design
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/1/2018

"Spidergap is a decent, middle-of-the-road 360 software that gets the job done"

Puntos a favor: Easy to use if you only have one or two people to review. The relationship between quantitative ratings and comments is clear.

Contras: Missing a lot of basic features such as saving a draft (I can't tell you how many reviews I've lost due to accidentally closing a tab, submission errors, etc.). The way the software visualizes feedback can be terribly misleading. It paints a very bleak picture for areas for improvement, and doesn't take into account that the feedback is relative to all other feedback. For example, if my lowest rating is a 4/5 in three areas, those three areas will be visualized in a dark red and called out as weaknesses, despite the fact that I scored high on them.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your feedback!

We really appreciate feedback that helps us to improve, even if it's not always as flattering as we'd like.

As you've identified a few issues, I'm really keen to help you address these and to get further feedback to understand where else we need to improve. However, I'm limited to 1,000 characters here so I have sent you an email directly.

In summary:
- I'm pleased to say that we have a new feature that we'll be releasing soon to address accidentally closing tabs
- We can support you in changing the Red/Amber/Green boundaries in the report
- We aim to be world-leading (not middle of road), so I would love to connect with you directly via a call to learn more about what else you'd like to see from us to reach that level

-----
Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

• Publicado el 19/1/2018
Travis D.
HR Manager
Educación superior, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2018

"Outclass tool with fantastic customer service and excellent functionality"

Comentarios: If I talk about my overall experience, I would say it is the most useful software for me. It is no doubt the best platform that let employees with easy ways of filling out a questionnaire and furthermore providing them good chance to give their feedback securely.

Puntos a favor: I have been using this tool for many years, I would say I really love everything about it whether its system or support. It is completely perfect from every angle. I love the high quality of this tool and its quick response that fulfills all the requirements of my questions. Furthermore, it is extremely easy to use. It is the most reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback.

Contras: No doubt it is the complete package but one of the drawbacks is that it lacks the option to save information automatically. I would say if its team adds this feature it will look even more helpful but I am sure its efficient team will keep this issue in consideration and overcome it as soon as possible.

por Spidergap el 14/6/2019

Thanks Travis. We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks!
Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-)

• Publicado el 10/12/2018
Gregg O.
Director of HR
Dispositivos médicos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2018

"HR Director"

Comentarios: We are using this software to bridge communication gaps we may have. Getting the feedback from the 360's has become a very useful tool in building relationships and operating procedures.
It made my job easier, THANKS!

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use, very user friendly!
Reports are great, easy to read and all the information is there.
It gave our management team honest assessments and tools to build upon them.

Contras: Honestly, I can't say. We have had a positive experience and we will continue to use this software moving forward.

• Publicado el 10/10/2018
Craig S.
Tax Partner
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/11/2017

"Amazing Experience so easy and useful to use. "

Puntos a favor: The results were beyond helpful.
Very professional layout with great versatility to customize the annual review report.
Each persons results can be compared to the entire organization as a whole to understand better their results.

Contras: It was a little difficult to set up the annual reviews for each person of the organization.
I also had a little bit of difficulty printing out each individuals review.

por Spidergap el 7/11/2017

Thanks so much for this review Craig. We're so glad you are finding Spidergap useful, and we'll look into how we can improve to address the printing issue + annual review setup you mentioned.

• Publicado el 3/11/2017
Janet F.
Organisational Development Consultant
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/9/2019

"Fit for purpose design with great support"

Comentarios: I used the Spidergap 360 as a leadership assessment tool for a team on a development journey. I was able to customize the questions to align with the company values and mission. After completing the reports I gave face to face feedback to each manager to discuss their report and develop an action plan. We then embarked on a development journey through a 2-day team workshop. The 360 reports helped us to create self-awareness and opened up the feedback conversation so that the team could engage at a much different level. This was an essential part of the team journey.

Puntos a favor: I chose this software because the reports and results are professional, easy to understand and customizable.
I ended up getting so much more than I anticipated. The service and technical support I got the team was exceptional. The tool was so intuitive and easy to use and the way in which I could set it up to improve team performance was really valuable.

Contras: Not much, I must say. I needed to be able to send an assessment "back" to the step where a user can re-select their participants without losing data already completed which the system can't currently do. That was the only aspect that I would improve.

• Publicado el 23/9/2019
Co Founder
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2019

"Outstanding customer support"

Comentarios: Very professional tool, with great reports and intuitive UI

Puntos a favor: Free trial, prices for paid plans are good, has great reports and is very easy to use. Support is always very helpful

Contras: Haven't seen anything negative yet. Does it's job properly. Maybe the surveys can be improved but that's definitely not an issue

• Publicado el 24/9/2019
Aneliya V.
Engineering manager
Software informático, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2019

"Spidergap helps people unleash their potential"

Comentarios: Really great experience, already recommending the tool internally and externally.

Puntos a favor: I recently evaluated the Spidergap 360 degree feedback tool. I was delighted on how easy it was to setup and customise. I also liked the questions and appreciated the thorough report that I received.

Contras: Adding the emails one by one is troublesome and error prone. Maybe some kind of AD integration would be beneficial, not sure if it is possible.

• Publicado el 7/5/2019
Human Resources Specialist
Banca, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2018

"Spidergap Bridges the Gap Between Employees and Human Resources"

Puntos a favor: I got tired of employees emailing me their feedback and complaints and wanted to work with a program where it strictly functions in receiving these type of issues; that way I can keep my emails separate. I came across this program that looked very useful so I decided to try this software called Spidergap. It allows the employees to fill out a questionnaire which I customize. They can provide their feedback in a secure manner. I gather all the reports and assess them and this is where I can make decisions based on their feedback. The software is very manageable and contains a good price.

Contras: Sometimes the stuff I’ve written doesn't automatically save and I’ve lost the information because I accidentally closed the tab. They should have an auto-recovery option.

por Spidergap el 14/6/2019

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks!

• Publicado el 26/10/2018
Paul L.
Managing Director
  • Publicado el 17/2/2016

"I have been using Spidergap for 5 years and am very pleased with it. Great system and support!"

Comentarios: From an administrator's perspective, the system is very easy to understand and navigate. Building questionnaires / assessments and amending and copying existing questionnaires / assessments is straightforward. Adjusting rating scale and rater groups is very simple. Options exist in terms of question types - based upon just a single response that rates performance or frequency, or includes a second response that enables raters to specify the level of performance they feel is appropriate for each behaviour being assessed Narrtive can be added as frequently as you specify, enabling raters to provide examples to back up their ratings Rater information can be loaded through Excel spreadsheet, or added directly into the system by the Subjects, which saves administrator time manipulating spreadsheets. Additional raters can be added manually, if required. The email templates are easy to edit, as is issuing emails with links to the questionnaire / assessment and reminders. Reports are clear and informative - summary information at the front, with detailed scores later. From the Subject and Raters' perspectives, it's an easy to access system, just one click, with no need for passwords. The system looks and feels professional to them, so high face vailidity. For reference and training, there is plenty on their site to help you, including videos to walk you through setting things up. For me, it is not just the system that is important. Spidergap provides a great system, no question. It's also about being able to trust and to be able to rely on the guys who run it to respond quickly and effectively when you do need their help, having made a mistake somewhere. Spidergap provide support second to none. Highly recommended system and great support.

por Spidergap el 17/2/2016

Thanks Paul, it has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to supporting you with running 360s with your clients for many years to come!

• Publicado el 17/2/2016
Fiona S.
Learning & Development Manager
  • Publicado el 27/1/2016

"Struggling to find fault - am so used to glitches/issues/poor customer service - not here."

Comentarios: I thought introducing 360 to our small business was going to be costly and complicated. We took advantage of the free trial as we only have 5 Managers across the country. I sat down one Sunday afternoon having watched the tutorial vids and used the chat function to get a couple of queries answered (which they did promptly even though it was late on a Saturday night!) and began to create my project. My real surprise was that everything happened the way it should - the way it had been shown on the vids. It made me realise how often I normally feel let down by systems/software/customer service etc. Not only was it as easy as they said to create the project and load all the necessary information, when I came to the questionnaire itself I realised just how flexible it was. It's a very intuitive system and I was able to figure out very quickly how to amend every title and question so that it almost completely mirrored our own Manager Scorecard. This will make the feedback so much more meaningful to the Managers as it will be in their frame of reference and directly related to objectives and KPIs they're already familiar with. The questionnaires went out and some started to bounce back due to incorrect email addresses - again I expected issues in sorting this out but again it was simple and easy to delete the original questionnaires sent and resend to the new addresses. Just a pretty seamless and trouble free process which, like I say, seems a rarity nowadays. The reports themselves are professional and give the right variety of detail, are easy to read and understand - don't know what else to say really - we will be using again, and will happily endorse with enthusiasm.

por Spidergap el 27/1/2016

Thank you so much for your review Fiona, the whole team are genuinely touched by your comments and fired up about how what we are doing is helping you and your managers. If there is anything we can do to help, or improve then do let us know!

• Publicado el 27/1/2016
Cheryl D.
Career Coach
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/3/2018

"I'm an external career coach using this 360 tool to help my coachee obtain valuable feedback."

Puntos a favor: This is my first time using this 360 tool and I'm very impressed with quality of tool and reports; ease of use; ability to customize to suit my needs; super fast response time to my questions (haven't waited more than 3 hours despite being in USA--different time zone); quality of FAQs that have answered 98% of my questions; and clean clear reporting. I also LOVE that I can include the Director of HR as having access to my project to view drafts, etc. but not to all of my account (e.g. other projects that don't involve her firm, since I provide consulting to other companies).

Contras: Currently, the tool does not have an auto save feature for participants, so I had to warn them to block out uninterrupted time to complete in one sitting. Spidergap acknowledges that this upgrade is something they are working on. I urge them to do so. Two other improvements that I've suggested: 1) ability to change relationship category without engaging Spidergap directly (although when I did their response was super-duper fast), 2) in email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

por Spidergap el 4/4/2018

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm so glad you get valuable feedback and that you like Spidergap's reports, ease of use, customization, support, and other features.

We definitely agree with the areas to improve that you highlight and as you say they are on our roadmap for this year. (We'll keep you updated).

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback.

• Publicado el 27/3/2018
Liz C.
Learning & Development Regional Manager
Bienes de consumo, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 4/4/2019

"Fabulous tool for 360"

Comentarios: We are wishing to develop specific leadership capabilities in highly technical individuals (leaders of complex project teams, rather than "leaders by organisation chart"). Traditional 360 tools cannot be tailored and do not provide a great fit for this demographic, as well as being costly.
We found Spidergap filled our needs perfectly. We could set up a 360 project that was specific to this group, tailor the questions so they were highly relevant to the capabilities we wanted to see them grow in, administer the whole process easily and give the group easy-to-read insightful reports to help them develop.
Feedback from the report-receivers was extremely positive, and line managers were quick to share how easy it was to coach from the report content.
We are monitoring the progression of a specific group and are confident that this has helped them significantly in the area of self-knowledge and in shaping them as leaders.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use, especially in tailoring the feedback questions for a specific organisation or project. The ability to add your own logo to the cover.
The great self-help documents on site. Chat help was readily available too, although it wasn't needed often as the tool is very intuitive.
Great value for money / no mandatory tie-in to coaching services that is forced by other big brands
Very insightful and easy to read report with strengths at the forefront, not just weakness.

Contras: Very few "cons" but would have liked to have been able to easily send repeat invitations/ reminders to specific respondents, versus "all" or a long-winded cut-and-paste action.

• Publicado el 4/4/2019
Sonia P.
Talent and Learning Manager
  • Publicado el 4/8/2014

"Takes 360 degree feedback to the next level"

Comentarios: Our key objectives for our 360 were to:
- Keep the process clear and simple
- Automate as much of it as possible
- Provide more comprehensive and useful feedback to colleagues
Initially, our main concerns with using Spidergap were about changing from an established provider, whether the technology was robust enough, the length of the survey and staff participation levels. However, those concerns were addressed, as:
1. The team worked tirelessly with us to ensure that the process was clear and easy to follow
2. Our current processes were carefully analysed and some aspects were incorporated in the design
3. A pilot was used to cue employee feedback and test the system
4. The team at Spidergap ensured that additional enhancements were included where applicable
5. Spidergap supported our internal marketing drive and helped to ensure that we had just over 99% staff participation in the process.
The best bits about using Spidergap have been the support and patience from the team and their experience with different scenarios as well as the enthusiastic response from our employees. We were also delighted by the excellent data output and the richness of the feedback report, which is something that many of our employees have commented on. To anyone else who is considering using Spidergap, I would say that this is a unique, qualitative product which takes 360 degree feedback to the next level. Alex and Paddy combine experience in the industry with superb analytical skills enabling you to obtain tangible results.

• Publicado el 4/8/2014
Brian O.
Sr. Manager, Organizational Effectiveness
Recursos Humanos, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Unmatched Product and Service"

Comentarios: I needed a 360 solution that was dynamic, configurable, and flexible enough to meet our needs. Working with Spidergap through the initial demo process was what sold me. The follow up conversations, quick responses to questions, and thoroughness of the answers were among the best I have seen. The product speaks for itself but it was a no-brainer to move forward with the customer experience I had. Administration of the solution is very simple and reporting functionality is exactly what I was looking for. With the way this company operates, I would benefit tremendously if they built out a talent management suite to include performance reviews, succession planning, etc. Yes, the solution is that good and easy to use and manage.

Puntos a favor: Simple to understand, ease of use on back-end and for raters, support and quick responses, configuration possibilities, templates for everything (rater emails - initial and reminders, competencies, etc.) that can be configured, simple flow and ease of use with reporting, rater manageability, reminder functionality, etc.

Contras: The only thing I did not like was having a minimum of 10 credit order for the first purchase. I was able to sample the product with the 1 free credit they provide which was great, but jumping up to a 10 credit order was a bit more than most smaller companies can do. Perhaps provide an option to start with 5 with a slightly higher price point.

• Publicado el 23/7/2019
Michael H.
Principal Consultant
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/2/2018

"Incredibly easy to use and very intuitive"

Comentarios: Electronically manage all our assessment needs

Puntos a favor: I had a trial set up in less than an hour without looking at any documentation. then when I got into more complex needs, the documentation and support was outstanding. The process for nominating evaluators, approving them and then tracking the work of the evaluators is really good.

Contras: The survey builder is a little more rudimentary, not much different than Google Forms. Would like to see some more question types, e.g. scaler or matrix. The branching logic is simple; would like to see some looping, i.e. be able to repeat a set of questions multiple times depending upon a value provided by the evaluator.

por Spidergap el 12/2/2018

Thanks so much for your review Michael. I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful, have found our support great, and I've captured your feedback on ways in which we could add to our questionnaire builder. In fact, we've already got some changes coming that I think you will like - more on this soon! :-)
Thanks again,

• Publicado el 9/2/2018
Consultor Tecnico - Java Developer
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/6/2018

"It was easy to create the project. and load all the necessary information"

Comentarios: It is very flexible. It is a very intuitive system. The reports themselves are professional and provide the right variety of details, are easy to read and understand

Puntos a favor: The application has great flexibility and ease of use The support is fantastic and fast. Custom options facilitate the use of the tool. Easy to use if you only have one person to review

Contras: Can not select individual evaluation scale because it is not a mobile application, it can not be used anywhere. not particularly friendly You can not extract the questionnaire in the format that is on the site

por Spidergap el 8/2/2019

Good news! We now have a new modern, and mobile-friendly questionnaire! You can find out more here: https://docs.spidergap.com/product-updates/a-modern-and-mobile-friendly-questionnaire-feb-2019

• Publicado el 12/6/2018
Lasha I.
Performance Appraisal and Job Analysis Specialist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,001+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28/12/2018

"Great and easy tool for 360 feedback"

Comentarios: Generating reports in my native language is fantastic.

Puntos a favor: Editable questionnaires, reports, support of Georgian Unicode, great support team

Contras: I liked least the price, if it would be little bit cheaper that would b great

por Spidergap el 3/1/2019

Thanks for your feedback Lasha. I'm so glad you are enjoying our new language support features ¿ it has been great to see Feedback reports produced in Georgian!

Please note that our prices do decrease significantly as you increase the number of people being assessed, so as you go beyond initial pilot stages you'll find the costs become significantly cheaper than the alternatives.

• Publicado el 28/12/2018
Stefano P.
Partner
  • Publicado el 20/6/2014

"Excellent product, outstanding customer service"

Comentarios: I used for the first time Spidergap to create a customised 360 assessment with one of our multinational clients. I was impressed by the ease of use, both in terms of setting up the survey and managing the results. The individual reports are accurate and I appreciated the possibility to customise further the personal development form to make it more relevant for participants. A possible improvement relates the group report, which could be a bit more detailed in line with the content of the individual reports. Overall we were very satisfied with the tool and very impressed by the level of service that Spidergap provided. All their representatives and technical support staff were extremely available, ready to support and attentive to our needs, in a way that I have rarely experienced elsewhere.

por Spidergap el 20/6/2014

Thanks Stefano,

I'm glad you've found Spidergap useful and thanks also for your feedback! The group reports are an area we'll be working on this year, so we'll keep you updated on these plans and changes we'll be making. In the meantime, let us know if you'd like a call to review how you can get the most out of the existing group results (spidergraph chart, filters, exports to xls etc.).

Kind regards,
Alexis Kingsbury, Co-Founder at Spidergap

• Publicado el 20/6/2014
Joe M.
L&D Business Partner
  • Publicado el 22/12/2014

"Spidergap"

Comentarios: I was asked to identify a 360 tool that was simple to use, configurable to our needs (in support of a leadership programme) and that had face validity (especially as the organisation is relatively new to 360).
Spidergap has been an excellent choice. I have been impressed by the initial explanation of the product, the ease of use and efficacy of the self authoring tool in giving us what we need. And the customer support throughout (the product is easy to use, nevertheless we had all sorts of questions).
I have also been impressed that the Spidergap team has both excellent technical knowledge and organisation/people development know how. They have consistently been able to help.

por Spidergap el 22/12/2014

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap useful for your leadership programme, and that we've been able to support you with your questions.

In future we'll be looking to provide more guides, best practice content, and other resources to answer common questions and help you get the most out of your 360 (albeit we'll always be happy to provide further support wherever needed).

Thanks for your feedback,

Alexis (Co-Founder of Spidergap)

• Publicado el 22/12/2014
Melissa M.
Deputy PMG, Operations
  • Publicado el 21/12/2017

"Exceeds my expectations"

Puntos a favor: Tool is very easy to set up and manage. Invitations and reminders are super easy to send out and the dashboard allows monitoring response rates at a glance. Quality reports with a wealth of data to focus improvements on the areas that matter most.

Contras: Can't really think of anything. I'll pick cost. But, must note, that the cost is very reasonable for the tool and report quality and I've added it only because my initial response of "Can't think of any."

por Spidergap el 22/12/2017

Thanks so much for your review Melissa - I'm so glad we've exceeded your expectations, and we've got some improvements coming in 2018 that I think you'll really like too!

• Publicado el 21/12/2017
Sipho S.
Accountant
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018

"Spidergap Website Review"

Comentarios: It was good and exciting, and it had minor disadvantages.
The experience was good and informing.

Puntos a favor: The most thing I liked about this site was it give the user options to choose from and that makes it easier for the user even if the user is using the site for the first time.

Contras: I strongly suggest that a demo video be included in site so that it can be easier for the user to fill in the questionnaire and typical explames of the questionnaire. I honestly didn't like that because it took me a while to understand and that might make someone leave the site.

por Spidergap el 14/12/2018

Thanks for the feedback Sipho - we'll definitely take that on board. In the meantime, we do have a help article that can be used to help raters use the tool (please contact support to get a link) and we have demo videos for administrators (again, please contact support to get these).

Thanks,

• Publicado el 30/11/2018
Vijayareka G.
HR Specialist
  • Publicado el 25/7/2017

"Awesome customer experience and use friendly options to navigate"

Puntos a favor: The support from the Spidergap team is fantastic, friendly and quick. Customized options eases the use of the tool.

Contras: as of now nothing to like least.. I hope the team is working on improving the technical functionalities of the tool.

• Publicado el 25/7/2017