Opiniones de Ordoro

Calificación media

• En general
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Ordoro

Envíos, inventario y todo lo demás

Descubre más sobre Ordoro

Mostrando 65 opiniones

Gregrey P.
Gregrey P.
Director of eCommerce
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/9/2021

"User of Ordoro across 2 different businesses / industries"

Comentarios: We love the support and the fact that they are based in the US. The whole team is fantastic! The only point where I think Ordoro could better themselves is to get someone in there who has plenty of merchant experience (preferably having used the product). Some problems we would run into on the merchant side would be approached in a very linear sometimes cookie-cutter way by the support staff. Having been in the product dealing with actual orders and issues daily for the past 3 years, I sometimes felt that I knew a better way to attack a problem than their team did. That being said, never have I been let down or unassisted by the Ordoro team. Their service is top-knotch, and they have made some huge strides. Proud of them as a company and love the team.

Puntos a favor: It is simple to use, integrates with top dogs, keeps track of inventory great (love the kitting).

Contras: It can sometimes be a bit tricky to get new features approved in the dev pipeline.

por Ordoro el 8/9/2021

Hi Gregrey! Thank you so much for the kind words and we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the platform. Looking forward to helping you manage fulfillment and inventory for years to come!

• Publicado el 3/9/2021
Benjamin H.
Lab & Logistics
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/10/2021

"Ordoro - a workhorse with bang for your buck"

Comentarios: Ordoro has helped us grow seamlessly through our past few years.

Puntos a favor: Ordoro is a solid platform for inventory management and shipping fulfillment. It is easy to use and gets the job done.

Contras: Although these features are more consistent with much more costlier options, I wish Ordoro could track Lot Codes on Goods Receipts (and through to fulfillment).

por Ordoro el 14/10/2021

Thanks so much, Benjamin! We pride ourselves on being easy to use and we're so glad you've been able to experience that. We look forward to helping you manage your business for years to come!

• Publicado el 7/10/2021
Bob J.
Ingeniería civil
  • Publicado el 24/1/2016

"great app !"

Comentarios: Although I am just starting to use this system I am finding the possibilities exciting and looking so forward to knowing all the ins and outs. Wish I had known about this sooner!

Puntos a favor: Friendly technical support and service Fast customer service Desire to add features Works as advertised

Contras: No reseller program;rarely, some easily solved glitches when upgrading software

• Publicado el 24/1/2016
Tor C.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/10/2021

"My business would have failed without Ordoro and its customer support"

Comentarios: It was the single most important element of my successful e-commerce business that ran for fun years until COVID hit. Then supply issues and inventory delays forced me to shut it down. I'd still be using Ordoro today if I didn't close due to COVID.

Puntos a favor: It's easy integration with multiple online retails
Automated shipping confirmation directly to Amazon
NEVER had a problem with a label misprinting address, postage amount, shipping rate...etc
Customer support was outstanding - three separate issues could have hurt my Amazon account health if not resolved and Ordoro support fixed each instance in less than an hour
Never had to deal with an unplanned system outage

Contras: nothing - as close to a perfect product for e-commerce as I've every used

por Ordoro el 12/10/2021

Thank you so much for all of the kind words! It was truly our pleasure working with you. We're so glad you loved Ordoro as much as we do.

• Publicado el 8/10/2021
Arron P.
C.E.O.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/12/2019

"Simplified Shipping"

Puntos a favor: The software linked perfectly to my couriers and made shipping simple. I didn't need to input anything, and all of my labels were created automatically.

Contras: Setting up the automatic printer wasn't as seamless as I would like.

• Publicado el 16/12/2019
Jake Y.
COO
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/6/2021

"Great Customer Support and Great tool for bundling"

Puntos a favor: We loved that it allowed for easy bundling of products and tracking of the individual items in inventory. Their support has been great as well. Very very responsive. CEO seems like he really cares about making a great product not just getting more customers.

Contras: Wish it had custom reporting but CS does a great job helping with one off requests

por Ordoro el 23/9/2021

Hi Jake! Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback on our reporting capabilities. We're very happy to hear we've been able to help with your kitting and inventory needs!

• Publicado el 2/6/2021
Gabriela G.
Data and Systems Analyst
Muebles, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/9/2021

"Great software for a multi-channel e-commerce business"

Puntos a favor: - continuous updates and improvement
- fast and professional support
- integration with most e-commerce platforms
- intuitive, easy to navigate interface
- great support articles and documentation, as well as a developers' forum
- open API and the ability to build custom scripts
- ability to handle both in-stock and dropship products

Contras: Some features we would've liked to see in Ordoro are:
- integration with UK/European carriers
- integration with Prestashop
- the ability to store labels and print from external sources (API)
- the ability to set lead times per product and channel and be able to flag delayed orders

por Ordoro el 28/9/2021

Thank you, Gabriela! We're so glad you've been pleased with our update and new feature rollout process. We're thrilled you chose us to help manage your business!

Denise J.
Operations Manager
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

"Ordoro"

Puntos a favor: The shipping feature is great and easy to use, it allows you to track your shipments and reduces your Inventory automatically

Contras: The only thing I would like to see improved is for the location to show without having to open the product information

Dennis H.
Dennis H.
  • Publicado el 11/2/2016

"Ordoro - Rockstar Employee"

Comentarios: We are a small eCommerce business in the RV parts and RV Accessories space www.MakariosRV.com. We were at a transition phase for growth and could not really justify the expense of an additional employee, this is when we began our search for an intangible approach versus a tangible. Ordoro represents our latest employee and removes the human error factor. IT takes a little time to setup, but after setting up - it is fantastic.

Puntos a favor: Processing purchase orders directly from our eCommerce platform. Creating shipping labels from different carriers and printing them and then the software goes one step further and updates our eCommerce platform with the tracking numbers. Sure, other software performs similar tasks and this software Ordoro excels with the above mentioned tasks with very little effort on our behalf. Rockstar employee just happens to fit in with the rest of the team!!!

Contras: One improvement would be the final step in the process and this would be obtaining the tracking information from the vendors the purchase orders are pushed with a call and push back into the eCommerce platform. This will be the Bugatti in the SaaS platform.

• Publicado el 11/2/2016
Jeff B.
COO
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/9/2021

"The PERECT solution for shipping and inventory management!"

Comentarios: From the software to the team, moving to Ordoro has been the single most impactful move we've made in realigning the systems of a broken company after acquisition! We've saved significant time and money with this choice and I know I've got someone I can call when and if I need support!

Puntos a favor: After working through multiple "big name" I found Ordoro. With their incredible team we were up and running in days, not weeks or months. The intuitive system and amazing functionality just works across the board. I can't say it enough, moving to Ordoro not only saved us money, it gave me something far more valuable... my time back!

Contras: I don't have too many cons at this point. We've given our feedback to the team of some minor gaps in batching processes and the analytics and they've been already working to solve those issues. The biggest con is that I didn't find this system six months ago!

• Publicado el 15/9/2021
Chrystal D.
Comercio mayorista, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/10/2016

"Top Notch Service"

Comentarios: Ordoro lets me manage orders from multiple sites, in one place! I can see orders and print shipping labels from Etsy, eBay, and my own business site. Being able to bulk print labels makes things go a lot faster. The pre-set options are extensive (even flat-rate padded envelopes, which cost more than regular flat-rate envelopes). It's easy too, to reprint labels (they save as PDFs). And it's easy to cancel labels too for a refund. I have only ever used USPS, but you can load money for other shipping services like UPS. Any time I've had an issue, Ordoro customer service has been amazingly quick to respond.

Puntos a favor: The ability to manage orders from multiple sites in one place. And it can communicate with e-commerce sites, to let people know their order shipped and to mark the order as shipped on those sites. PLUS the postage is significantly discounted.

Contras: Sometimes I get error messages communicating with my sites.

• Publicado el 26/10/2016
Tina Y.
  • Publicado el 22/7/2016

"Excellent App and Excellent Customer Service To Back It Up!"

Comentarios: I spent about a month thoroughly searching for the right backend fulfillment software for my eCommerce business. I read up on numerous blogs, articles, and reviews. There were definitely some big name guys out there that I considered, but at the end of the day, I went with Ordoro and I'm so glad I did! I would highly recommend Ordoro to anyone else looking for a fulfillment app for their business.

Puntos a favor: -Easy to navigate and user friendly interface.
-Technically advanced and professional level quality.
-Great features(especially the deep discounts off of regular USPS rates!)
-Fantastic customer service for all your technical questions.
-Many features that can be added on an as-needed basis. You only pay for what you need which is great!
-Affordable
-Reliable technology

Contras: I honestly cannot think of any at this time.

• Publicado el 22/7/2016
Paul M.
  • Publicado el 8/9/2014

"Does what it says....BUT"

Comentarios: I have been using ORDORO for about 8 months. It generally does what is says it does, BUT. Pros: Easy to set up and get running. If you have a lot of SKUs from other places, you can import it with spreadsheets. Shipping module is simple and easy for the most part. Cons: Kit/bundle totals do not add up correctly and WILL cause you to oversell if your inventory gets low. I have pointed this out to them repeatedly and their response has ranged from "no one else is having problems with it" to "We know about it but it is low on the priority to get fixed". I have many kits with 10 of an item. If your inventory level is 6, it will tell your sales channels that you have a full kit to sell! If your inventory level is 16, it will tell your sales channels that you have 2 kits to sell! Since when does 6/10 = 1?
If you make a mistake with the description or SKU, you CANNOT edit it yourself! You have to put in a help ticket!
For $200 a month I expected better.

por ordoro el 16/9/2014

Response from Jagath Narayan, CEO of Ordoro. (I have spoken to this customer personally over phone many times over the past few months.)

Paul, Thank you for the detailed review. Here are my comments.

Kits: We understand this corner-case you mention. Ordoro's kit calculations round up. So, if you are low on inventory, the rounding error may show one unit left when you have only a 'fractional' unit left. We are fixing this in the next version of kitting.

Customer Support: I agree there are some things you need a help ticket for. But as you know, we respond to these requests within the same day, if not within minutes. We offer unlimited phone support because we know our users sometimes stretch the product beyond what it is built to do. Unlimited phone support is also our way of identifying new features.

Pricing: You fit in the $199 plan based on high usage (multiple channels, advanced features like kits, large number of SKUs). Thank you for being an Ordoro customer for this past year.

• Publicado el 8/9/2014
Zachary A.
IT/Warehouse Operations Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/10/2017

"The automation and customization has changed the way we ship!!"

Comentarios: our mail orders went from being manually written across 3 platforms to automated and updated seamlessly across our 3 sites.

Puntos a favor: We really enjoy the automation and customization. We can pull orders from multiple sales channels. We can create manual orders and mass upload data as needed. We have all of our orders in one place and once shipped Ordoro then updates those orders not just locally but also across our other platforms. The shipping rates are also extremely competitive and we are paying way less than we were with basic postal rates.

Contras: We wish some of the branding options were included in the basic plan, having said that the start plan is perfect for smaller organizations that have outgrown their current manual method and are seeking a Goldilocks automated solution

• Publicado el 23/10/2017
Justin A.
Organización política
  • Publicado el 20/3/2015

"Been using Ordoro for years and couldn't be more grateful."

Comentarios: Ordoro handles all of our shipping. Our brand, My Magic Mud, has gone from 1 location to 270 in a 9 month period and this solution has grown with us. For the price, there's nothing out there I'd rather use. They also save us a lot on shipping with their discounted USPS rates. I have no affiliation with them nor reason to write this review other than out of gratitude for the technology they've created that allows my little startup to compete with large companies.

Puntos a favor: It's unbelievably functional for the price. Saves on shipping as well. Ship fast and in bulk in seconds. I can process and ship out a hundred orders in just a few hours. Great pricing packages for small to medium size operations. Integrates well with BigCommerce and Amazon. Good inventory tracking. Constantly updating functionality.

Contras: I'd like to see more control over saving customer profiles. When I type a customer name, it saves the data and populates fields automatically, but I'd like to save changes and have control over what it future populates for easy reorder management. Doesn't have any good system for accounting that I could find. I also think Ordoro needs to provide some solid reporting mechanisms. But none of this stuff should be a deal breaker for any startup, smaller operation. Definitely not robust enough for larger companies or major fulfillment centers, but this software was created to empower the little guy!

• Publicado el 20/3/2015
Jason D.
Comercio minorista
  • Publicado el 25/11/2014

"The best all around inventory and shipping management program"

Comentarios: We are a startup company that is rapidly growing. Ordoro helps us manage our inventory through several sales channels. The Chat box allows us to ask questions which the Ordoro team answers very quickly. The inventory management systems allows us to sell the same product over several different channels while keeping the inventory live and up to date on all the channels. The program automatically loads up the orders for the day, once we get in the office in the morning its just open and start, no waiting time on loading orders, just open and get to work. The packing list section provides all packing lists with ease, also providing a pick list with quantity and area of the Item. The Product Order section is very easy to work with, I use the low inventory of products section in order to see what products need a resupply, it is as simple as click order more enter a quantity and boom your PO is ready. We create several PO's over the course of the day, the program knows which items go to which PO without any mix ups. I have used programs in the past that mix up the products in PO's leaving my suppliers very confused. Overall, Ordoro is the best program out there for your growing business, it allows growth through dropshipping, inhouse shipping, it also uses a dashboard to keep track of daily sales, shipping costs, total orders, monthly sales, and the most sold item. Ordoro is also a work in progress and the staff is very open to hearing new ideas that can help with streamlining your business process. I would recommend Ordoro to every Ecommerce business out there, whether small or large Ordoro saves you and your employees time.

• Publicado el 25/11/2014
Software - Operations
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/12/2019

"Great App, Amazing Customer Service!"

Comentarios: We use Ordoro to integrate our warehouses with various channels and to write-back accurate stock levels.
We're really happy with the service so far and we look forward to developing more integrations in the future as we expand our business to new territories.

Puntos a favor: Ordoro's customer service is first class, no problem has been to small for them to take on for us which we really appreciate.
Ordoro's kitting options have made fulfilling our website bundle orders really easy.

Contras: We're looking forward to using Ordoro for more integrations with FBA warehouses worldwide.
We'd love to see an overall view of our stock by warehouse in the future.

• Publicado el 20/12/2019
Kathy P.
Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Publicado el 15/9/2015

"Ordoro: Great Order & Inventory Management Software!"

Comentarios: We've been using Ordoro for over two years and we couldn't be more pleased. What we love: tiered pricing; we're not locked into a contract; the order and inventory management modules were very, very easy to learn and use; shopping cart integration is a breeze. We especially love the huge savings on USPS shipping costs! And their support is outstanding. Between online videos that guide you step-by-step and great documentation, it covered 99% of what we needed to know. The few times we had to reach out to the Ordoro Support team, the response was very timely. We highly, highly recommend Ordoro.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use; tiered pricing; no contract required; fast shopping cart integration; huge savings on USPS costs; outstanding online support and team

Contras: The very few times we needed to reach out to the Ordoro Support team was usually related to error codes. On occasion, the documentation on the error code was lacking.

• Publicado el 15/9/2015
Business Development Intern - Smart Products & Online Retail
11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/3/2018

"Good software or the order process and the inventory tracking"

Puntos a favor: With Ordoro you are able to create a list of suppliers, so that you can take care of each order by forwarding the order details to the relevant supplier in one click. Very easy to use, and you can see in one sec which are the unshipped orders to process all orders in time.

Contras: There is a problem with the sync/integration I think as it sometimes takes too much time to synchronize orders with the website/Amazon: it shows up after 10 minutes, or you have to manually update the orders. That can be frustrating.

• Publicado el 30/3/2018
Duane W.
  • Publicado el 9/9/2014

"ordoro is TOP SHELF!"

Comentarios: I have been using ordoro in conjunction with my web store for over a year now and I couldn't be happier...well, unless they sent someone here to box up my orders for me. Seriously, the product is one of those HUGE timesavers that I could NOT ever see going without. Just batching orders and printing labels without having to cut and past each line into USPS.com or FedEx saves is well worth the low cost of this product. Most of ordoro works as advertized, but you know, nothing is perfect and people are human so we are bound to create problems for ourselves. While learning how to use the system I was lucky enough to spend time with ordoro's fabulous tech support squad and I have to say, I am extremely impressed with the level of service received. Even if I call during a busy period and have to leave a voice mail, they return my call withing minutes (not hours or days.) Often, I am greeted by the calming voice of Kristen who always makes me feel like solving my problem is the most important thing she will do all day. Kristen was working on an international shipment problem (label not printing out right) this week and I received calls and emails far later into the evening than any normal person should be working. She was on it until it was resolved. Truly amazing support all the way around. Give ordoro a try...I'll bet your competition is already using it. ;)

• Publicado el 9/9/2014
  • Publicado el 15/10/2013

"Why I Chose Ordoro Over the Other eCommerce Apps"

Comentarios: After shopping around for quite some time for an all-in-one web application to help me manage my online store as well as my eBay and Amazon accounts, I decided Ordoro was the one for me. There are quite a few companies that offer trial periods and I wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied before subscribing so I did some research and shopped around. In the end, I found Ordoro was the easiest to set up and manage. I was able to import my inventory with just a few simple steps using their set-up program that walks you through your first time using it. There are also helpful videos for any questions you may have. Once I was set up, I found that it had everything that I was looking for in an all-in-one eCommerce app--simple and easy to use yet very robust with many features. I was also very impressed by their willingness to reach out to their customers to make sure they are happy with their services. In the end, I chose Ordoro because it was the easiest to use, full of features that I needed for my online business, and had great customer service.

Puntos a favor: -Quick and easy set up
-Many features so it is powerful, yet still easy to navigate through and manage.
-Outstanding customer service and friendly, down-to-earth staff.
-Competitive price

• Publicado el 15/10/2013
Organización de eventos
  • Publicado el 23/9/2014

"support from ordoro is incredible"

Comentarios: Our company has been using Ordoro for several years. We manufacture and distribute unique garden supplies. Orders come from all over the world, thru the company website into our Ordoro site, after which the orders are processed, pick lists created, invoices/packing lists generated, inventory managed, and shipping labels printed. We can process as many as 30-50 orders an hour, but couldn't function effectively/efficiently if we hadn't come across Ordoro. BUT, best of all, they have probably the best support team of ANY online app I have ever run across...if I notice a problem, my email is answered (or I may even get a phone call) within an hour, usually, and I have never waited more than a half day for a more complicated issue. A very service-oriented group, with an excellent work ethic. If anyone needs an all-inclusive, simple-to-use shipping program, THIS IS THE ONE!!!

Puntos a favor: There are so many features that create a smooth work flow pattern - they include importing orders from our e-carts, creating all the paperwork necessary for picking, packing, and shipping, including international orders.

Contras: rarely, some easily solved glitches when upgrading software

• Publicado el 23/9/2014
Henry W.
Henry W.
Sessional Lecturer
Educación superior, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2015

"Simple Software from caring people who truly understand what you need"

Comentarios: I was looking for a solution to support my business and the Ordoro software and have been a pleasure to work with. For their software, it was easy to implement, they have robust user manuals and videos that makes their system very simple and intuitive to use. The learning curve is short unlike other complex systems. The workflow is logical and makes a lot of sense. They try to get as closely integrated as possible to other systems and I can appreciate the great software they have built. Their customer support is stellar and hands down some of the kindest people that are truly there to help you. I've asked some pretty basic questions and I'm surprised at how patient and responsive the team is there. It's easy to see how they stand out as most SAAS solutions are to on board you and then basically forget about you. This company is different, they are essentially an extension of mine. That's how SAAS should be.

Puntos a favor: 5+ Customer Support
Simple System that is truly well thought out
Awesome USPS rates
Super Simple

Contras: Greater drop ship support such as attaching shipping labels and warehouse location inventory levels

• Publicado el 6/1/2015
Ryan M.
Ryan M.
  • Publicado el 14/7/2017
  • Publicado el 14/7/2017
Jeff L.
Jeff L.
  • Publicado el 10/7/2017

"Maybe the best customer service anywhere!"

Puntos a favor: Ordoro's customer service should be the model that more business' use. They have terrifically accomplished technical support and the team members, to whom I've spoken, are polite, helpful, and knowlegeable beyond the normal standard that I usually see. Bravo, to Ordoro!

Contras: Their advanced features, like the inventory or PO features, which come with higher priced versions are not available to the smaller users as they are a bit cost prohibitive. It makes me anxious to build my company just to have these features at my disposal. I wish they had even an Inventory and PO Light Version for the smaller users.

• Publicado el 10/7/2017