Opiniones de Five9

Sobre Five9

Centro de contacto en la nube con IA práctica: entrante, saliente, ACD (distribuidor automático de llamadas, por sus siglas en inglés), IVR, marcador predictivo, chat, grabación de llamadas e integración con CRM.

Descubre más sobre Five9

The cost of this product is very inviting. The reporting is very extensive and takes some getting used to, but it's also very thorough.

Contras:

There have been a lot of log-in issues for me (typically an error saying the plugin needed to be installed or an endless loading symbol).

Valoraciones de Five9

Relación calidad-precio
4.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.7/10

Five9 tiene una valoración global de 4.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 441 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Five9 antes?

Filtrar opiniones (441)

Aditya
Aditya
Tech support associate en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best for inbound call processes

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We used this daily for inbound and outbound call process. Didn't use any other so no comparisons but the UI was really simple with well defined tabs and a whole contact list.Once the agent got a call, it beeped to let the person know that he has got a call. However, there were real time updates as well over the manager's screen where he could see who is on call and who is on break which was helpful in managing the workflow throughout the day.There were call drops at times or no voice due to some network issues but overall it performed well.

Simplest UI with well defined tabsDisplayed everything important on screen, call time and everything elseManager/supervisor panel had a detailed information and helped in managing work flow

Contras:

If there was a little bit of network trouble, the call dropped or there was no voice from the other end. Had to restart the station at times.

Wei Jie
Voice Infra Architect en Singapur
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados

Cloud Contact Center Solution for Ever Changing Business Need

4.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Ease of deployment and expansion based on ever changing business need.

Flexibility to expand and downsize the capacity

Contras:

Lack of Coverage and Support in certain region and countries outside US.

Wil
CIO en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Too big to keep up

4.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: A stable relationship ended when other outbound dialer solutions specialized in that area became too much to pass over. We switched to Convoso and have been very happy.

Five9s platform was very dependable. The support teams were top-notch.

Contras:

We primarily used Five9 for outbound call center. The bare functionality was there but it was not a product that was meant for this purpose. New challenges like spam mitigation and answering machine detection were severely lacking. So much so that our rep provided us outside services to help with Spam mitigation at a great cost and in such a way that was virtually impossible to admin from their interface.

Helen
Customer Solutions Manager en EE. UU.
Medios online, 2-10 empleados

Five9 Wizard

3.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We were able to realize that we had an issue with ACW and Hold time throughout our department that was having a negative impact on our customer experience. With that insight, we were able to be strategic with our coaching which had a positive impact on customer experience and ultimately customer loyalty.

I love the reporting capabilities that five9 provides. There's so much data. From handle time, ACW, Hold time, Idle time, whether or not an agent disconnects first, etc. The reporting gives you a deeper insight which allows you to coach metrics that will increase the productivity on your team.

Contras:

Connection issues cause frequent system issues. Dropped calls and missing call recordings are common issues.

Zeynel
Social Media Manager en Canadá
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Five9: An All-Around Excellent Call Center Platform

4.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, our experience with Five9 has been very positive. The platform has helped us manage our call center more effectively and the customer service team has been outstanding.

Five9 has been an exceptional call center platform for our company. It is incredibly user-friendly and provides a variety of features that make managing our call center easier and more efficient. The customer service and technical support staff have gone above and beyond to help us get the most out of the platform and are always available for any questions or issues.

Contras:

While Five9 has been overall very successful for us, there have been some issues with the reporting capabilities. The reporting is sometimes difficult to understand and the options for customization are a bit limited.

Christopher
Administrator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Hard to implement, but robust

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's very robust software, but the implementation is not worth the trouble- it's made for calling a large, large body of numbers with little need to change the leads within the campaign.

Once you get it going, which isn't easy at all, it doesn't quit running.

Contras:

It's horrible to implement, the support is awful, it also uses mechanics that are impossible to understand with minimal documentation.

Ana Karissa
Trainer en Filipinas
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Five9 Feedback

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Very smooth and no issue with monitoring calls

Easy to transfer calls and check recordings.

Customer information record in five9 are not accurate

Alberth
Tech Support Specialist en Honduras
Externalización/deslocalización, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best contact center tool for customer service.

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Easy and simply way to log in and start working.Personally I used it to keep track of my worked time and do outbound calls which were really stable and never had issues with the platform

User-friendly platformEasy to log in and get used to it.Great connection and stable call flow.Easy to keep track of time worked.

Contras:

It sometimes went down or blocked our accounts when login in and failed 2 times.We had to submit tickets to get our accounts unlocked which was incredibly fast.

Cédric
Marketing and communication en Burkina Faso
Banca, 201-500 empleados

So good software

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

It's easy to use and start up and the call quality is all good. It has excellent creative features for your business and is customizable to meet your specific business needs.

Contras:

No drawbacks to report at this time for this software

Idrissa
Manager en Burkina Faso
Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones, 11-50 empleados

Very versatile as software

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

The level of customization is very good. the web interface is much better than the java version. the quality and flexibility of the calls are incredible

Contras:

The reports are often not very easy and easy to understand

Spencer
Response Team Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Five9 is THE PLACE to go to for excellent phone communication. Easy to use, fast, and reliable.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The benefits I got from this software is a great quality inbound call service center for a reasonable cost. It is incredibly easy to learn and use regularly. Also, using the report features it gives the user, we are able to find data on each of our calls. We even give bonuses to those who consistently report high numbers in new patient calls, based off what data the report gives us. It's incredibly helpful insight to help guide us along on whether we should revamp the way we answer calls or even consider two employees on the shift at once to take calls.

I like the most how it disconnects from the complication of having a business line. There are special call center phones with setups and programs that make taking calls difficult. Five9, however, is simple. We use a pair of headphones and the software and you're set to take calls at any time! The quality of the phone communication is great and we've had a consistent, reliable beam of phone service since we started using Five9 about 1.5 years ago. The software itself is incredibly simple and easy to learn as well as being fast and efficient. It's the little things, like being able to run weekly reports on calls, and seeing if another person is waiting in queue to talk to you, that matter.

Contras:

There are two things I like the least: customer service and not being able to block incoming call numbers easily. On average, I have to call Five9 Customer Service once every 2-3 months about a question. The customer support employee on the other end of the line does their best, but usually they are not helpful about the specific issue. They have helped me with a 5 star-rating in some issues, but sometimes it's a 2-star interaction when they don't know what to do. It's kind of a "turn it off and turn it back on again" approach. I've had a few times where they simply don't know how to resolve the issue. They keep checking back on you, calling and sending emails several times after the issue. This is a nice sentiment, but often results in annoyance when the issue has already been settled or someone found out something on their own. The other thing I like the least and the reason I gave it 4 stars for features and functionality is that there is only one way to block incoming numbers. Many unknown numbers call our office every day and hang up immediately. We think this is an automated service or sales call which has glitched and called us. To block a number, you have to go into the manager's portal and reroute the calls. It's a complicated process.

hace 5 años

Hello Spencer, thank you for your great and thorough review. We're happy to hear that Five9 is working so well for you and is helping your business succeed.

Director of Client Acquisition en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Five9 Review

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's incredibly valuable. The Supervisor Web application is great and provides valuable performance insights out of the box. It works incredibly well with Salesforce, and Five9 also has a plethora of strategic partner options for AI, Analytics, WFM, Quality Monitoring, Social Media, etc., that add further value to Five9's CC Software. We have a standing weekly meeting with our technical account manager that helps us maintain and implement all changes necessary. Further, this individual is always available when needed outside our standing calls.

Plug-in capability with our CRM Salesforce. It's automation capabilities have increased both our average speed of answer and speed to lead response times. We leverage the managed services relationship to help maintain our IVR and its behaviors. This is also a great resource to consult with on new projects, ideas or considerations, as well as learn from others' best practices.

Contras:

It can be challenging to automate using processes and workflows that work directly with your CRM. I recommend you have an internal resource that's very tech savvy on all your operating systems, CRMs, contact center software applications, etc. If you don't dedicated the time, money and resources necessary, you may find the product disappointing. That said, I don't believe that's an issue with the product. Rather, the application or launch of the product.

Krystyna
Quality Assurance Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Managing Interactions With Clients Has Never Been That Easy

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: You need a solution for maintaining your interactions with the clients without losing your mind? Then you need Five9. I highly recommend this platform to anyone who wants to make sure that all the customer requests are satisfied and needs all the documentation at their fingertips.

I've been using Five9 for quite a while for managing all my interactions with clients via different means. Things are easier with centralized reporting. The best aspect of Five9 is that it is cloud-based, so you have no confusion with your documentation. The platform's setup is quite simple, you don't have to be some IT-wizard of Oz to get into it. But even if you can't, you can contact Five9's technical support – their managers can solve basically anything.

Contras:

I can hardly find something to complain about Five9. Even if I had some complaints with them not being up to the minute, I would have been too late with posting it, as the platform is updating constantly. The only thing that I can complain about is the notification, as they pop up in the middle of the screen, but that's more of slight irritation, rather than some major flaw to be pointed out.

Wendee
Reset Specialist en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1,000 empleados

My job my life

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I use this on a daily basis for my job. Over 3 years now I've been using it and whenever i have any issues even slight, they are there to help me thru it. There's been a few times I've had my own pc issues and they have been there to help me get it going and back onto work. Love this software.

This is the software I use to do my job daily. I've used it for over 3 years now and it is exceptional. It hasn't lead me wrong at all and even at times I have a slight issue, the tech support is superb and very helpful, patient and kind. I wouldn't be able to do my job and keep my job if this wasn't such a great software program.

Contras:

Only thing i can say I dislike about it would be not being able to enlarge font during chat usage, but it's such a minor thing that I don't even notice and someday it will probably be changed as well.

hace 4 años

Hello Wendee, Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you love our software and our customer support. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Executive Director of Franchising en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

Take Your Call Center to the Next Level

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Five9 was a huge investment into our call center.

The reporting features impress me daily. There is a wealth of information coming through your call center each day. If you're not capturing it properly or tracking it, you losing revenue and productivity. Five9 helps you grow your business by not just collecting the data, but understanding it. You'll be able to identify time waste and increase the quality of caller experience

Contras:

If you're not going to do anything with the data, don't collect it. The reporting features are awesome, so if you're not into that, this may not be right for you. It's also more expensive that other entry-level systems. I wish Five9 would offer phone #s and extensions.

hace 5 años

Thank you for posting this great review, Michael. We’re excited to hear that our reports are helping you increase your review and productivity. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of service.

Call Center Supervisor en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Five9 is an easy to use web-based call center platform

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Much better view of what our call center was doing. Recorded calls are awesome.

Five 9 is easy to us. You can customize it however you want. Adding additional phone numbers or agents is a snap. The account managers we have been assigned have been great. The people they assign to you durning deployment were extremely knowledgeable.

Contras:

Call statistic data only saved for 60 days. Should have a way to save all data locally or keep it on their server for at least 2 years. Makes trending difficult. You can export reports but if you didn't know you need something and then the 60 days have elapsed you are out of luck. There should also be a way to use the administrator functions on the web via a java applet. It would help out being able to make emergency changes on a cell phone.

hace 5 años

David, Thank you for posting your great review. Providing "great customer experiences every time" is our vision, and we're excited to hear that your customer experience has been excellent. We're here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager should you ever need anything.

Tracy
Medical Information Operation Specialist en
Productos farmacéuticos, 501-1,000 empleados

Five9 meets our Call Center needs

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Custom service is helpful and goes above & beyond to help get my questions answered.

We have multiple options for selection and Five9 makes it easy to triage the calls & record the incoming calls in a professional and timely fashion. We are able to access a recording minutes after it is recorded. We can also run monthly metric reports.

Contras:

Outbound calls are not recorded. System does not integrate with our current intake database (salesforce).

hace 5 años

Hi Tracy, Thanks for posting your review. We pride ourselves with our excellent 24/7 customer support and are happy to hear our call recording and reporting features are working well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have questions about any other features or integrations we offer.

Selena
Call Center Agent en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 51-200 empleados

Very Effective Cloud Phone Software

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I found this a fantastic software. It really does the job you need it to in both an effective and fairly simple way. It has lots of features depending on what you need from it and I think it’s a great addition to anyone needing direct customer communication.

Five9 did exactly what it was meant to. It gave me a cloud telephone system that allowed me to make and receive necessary calls, in a fairly straightforward format. For the most part it had great, clear sound, and a steady connection so long as I had a wired connection. I think it’s a solid program that can be configured exactly as you might want or need it which makes it very valuable.

Contras:

Installing it was a multi step process. And I could see how this could go wrong for some doing this at home with no I.T, if they’re not particularly tech savvy. But it’s not overly complex, just something to note. I also believe it worked best on Chrome, but that could have just been my computer.

Damon
SVP of Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

Five9 Review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's been great! So much so that when we merged with another company, we convinced them to change from their service to Five9.

I like that it is cloud based, which allows me to be mobile with my call center. We live in Florida and have had to evacuate the office for a hurricane, but my teams were able to login from the safety of their evacuated places and continue to offer support.

Contras:

I feel like the reports are sometimes confusing.

hace 4 años

Hello Damon, Thank you very much for your review and for sharing how Five9 has helped you and your team, especially during the hurricane season. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.

Sherrine
Supervisor en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My experience with the Five software have been great.

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software able the call center to answer calls on a daily basis.

I enjoy the able to communicate with the staff while taking calls. The agent can instant message about questions without moving from their desk.

Contras:

The software doesn't allow you to change/save information from a telephone number that reached the call center several times. The agents can't change the telephone number or caller name, so this information is enter in the comment section.

hace 5 años

Hello Sherrine, Thank you for the taking the time to post your review. We're glad to hear the coaching function is working well for you and your team. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Anthony
Call Center Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

Simple and seamless

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall my experience with five9 has been positive, and I have benefited from using the software a lot. this have made my job easier by not having to worry about if my agents will understand how to use the soft phones or have issues.

I like how easy it is to utilize, and the ability to quickly start using the service once it has been installed on a desktop.

Contras:

Very rarely will have outages where the whole system is not functional and you can not receive or take calls for a long duration. (has only happened four times in the six years I have been utilizing)

Bernard
Cloud Consultant en EE. UU.
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Excellent cloud CCaaS leader

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It has been over the top positive and consistent with feedback from my peers

Five9 is an excellent leader in the CCaaS industry as regarded as one of the most complete solution providers. My clients like the scalability and ability to add agents immediately as needed

Contras:

It requires a separate WFE solution from Nice or Verint but that is usually a separate decision anyway

Facilities Manager en Costa Rica
Fuente de la reseña

Very useful software for Call center business. Very customizable to your needs.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Easy of use and great customer service

You can customize everything needed. From setup to reporting. If it is not there F9 helpdesk will definitely see if it can be added. Great customer service overall.

Contras:

Not much about the software not to like. So far no issues at all and fast response from engineers when needed.

hace 5 años

Hello, thank you for posting this great review. We at Five9 pride ourselves with our excellent customer support team and it's great to hear that our team is helping you customize our software to meet your needs. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

Sales Manager en EE. UU.

Overall great

4.0 hace 5 años

Overall support was always helpful and 100% there through learning curve. User friendly. Web based and easy call flow

Contras:

The recycle of calls if no answer. Seem to come around to quick and causes customers to compain on too many calls

hace 5 años

Hello, Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves with the best support team in the industry and are glad to hear that our team is always there for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions about how to best use our features to meet your business needs. We're here to help.

Erik
Sales manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Probably the easiest dialer for users to learn

Comentarios: Pricey but effective

Ability to increase dials going out accordingly to users and hot times... Customized dispositions and effective calling sessions and call history

Contras:

It's a bit pricey... Connection times between prospects and users are sometimes off and needs to be frequently adjusted

hace 5 años

Hi Erik, thanks for posting your review. We're excited to hear that our Predictive Dialer is helping your team be more efficient and productive. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you have ever have any questions.