Calificación media

4.7 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9 /5

Sobre NowCerts

El nuevo punto de referencia en la gestión de corredurías de seguros: seguro, inteligente, intuitivo, asequible. Todo lo que necesitas, nada de lo que no te hace falta.

Descubre más sobre NowCerts

Mostrando 25 opiniones de 142

Nik K.
AGENCY OWNER
  • Publicado el 7/11/2019

"THE NEW AMS"

Comentarios: NowCerts has allowed us to move away from expensive and clunky QQ Catalyst. They have a nice support team that will walk you through any questions and are very patient. They are currently working on Version 2.0 which we are excited about.

Puntos a favor: Coming from QQ Catalyst, NowCerts is 100x better. They have detailed training video's explaining step by step what you need to do to get setup. There's a lot to the system but once you work with it for a bit you will learn as you go. For what you get, the price is terrific as well.

Contras: There is more of a learning curve than I expected. Also, there is a lot going on in terms of the layout which can be a bit intimidating at first. I would like to see a cleaner interface.

• Publicado el 7/11/2019
Lawrence L.
Owner/Broker
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/7/2019

"Best Agency Management Software on the Planet!"

Comentarios: Other than the annual increases, they've been the most responsive and service oriented software company I've dealth with...and I've dealt with too many. They take ownership of their issues and make changes very fast.

Puntos a favor: I love this system. As a broker/owner for over 30 years, I have seen every system you can imagine. At every Association Expo, I see new systems. Nothing compares to NowCerts. It is so easy to use. The intuitiveness of flow and adding new customers is a breeze. The information I have available to me is so easy. I hope they don't get bought out like every other innovative company.

Contras: Prices change every damn year! I know that prices go up...but this has been a roller coaster. The only reason I stick is because I love the system. I'm willing to pay what they want, up to a point. That point is very very soon. At a certain level, it loses its value...and you're willing to go back to something inferior just to teach them a lesson on how to treat a customer as something other than a checking account.

• Publicado el 25/7/2019
Paul S.
Vice President - Commercial Lines
  • Publicado el 7/6/2019

"Great Concept - Needs a little bit of polish"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been positive and I have seen the potential with this software. In my opinion this software needs a little more "polish" before I may recommend it to colleagues with larger agencies.

Puntos a favor: 1 - Web based. Multiple clients are able to be open at the same time using browser tabs.
2 - Integrates with other technologies to provide a comprehensive experience.
3 - Intuitive and easy to get comfortable with.
4 - At the end of the day I was able to get my work done
5 - AWESOME customer service! Thank you Peter!!!

Contras: 1 - Software hiccups - items that are not insurmountable, but are annoying and time consuming. I can name at least 3.
2 - No mobile portal.
3 - No formal training provided. This could be seen as a plus as I was able to pretty much figure most of how the software operates on my own. Unfortunately, I am still not certain of the full power of this software.
4 - The file management is not very well done and there are multiple places to store files and only a cumbersome way to view all the places/policies files are stored.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you Paul for the thorough and honest review of NowCerts. We appreciate the feedback from our clients and do our best to meet your needs. Again, thank you.

Aaron A.
  • Publicado el 27/7/2019

"Everything you need"

Comentarios: It is easy to figure out. It is browser based as opposed to needing a downloaded application like many larger systems do. And the price point is very competitive

Puntos a favor: What I appreciate most is not necessarily the software, but rather the responsiveness of the company that runs it. I first tried the system for a few months about 4 or 5 years ago. It did not have all the features I was looking for, but the most critical missing piece was HIPAA compliance. I brought it to their attention and the next year they reached out to me letting me know they had upgraded to new servers with HIPAA security compliance, but I had already chosen a different provider. Now, years later, I began looking again through MANY different CRM/AMS systems. They have implemented so many features that I had asked for previously and they are very responsive when I inquire about anything.

Contras: They are still lacking a little in the Medicare arena. While they did add a Medicare info section to the Client profile, the Product list only has "Health" in general, not Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Part D, nor other senior products like Critical Illness and Long Term Care. I find this to be a common oversight of many P & C AMS systems that are trying to cater to all lines.
Also, while they have made a good effort at integrations, it is missing a few that are important to us: our rater (EZLynx), our current VOIP system (phone.com), etc...

• Publicado el 27/7/2019
Clyde G.
Agent
  • Publicado el 18/7/2019

"Transitioning to NowCerts"

Comentarios: Honestly, just tracking all of the various aspects of a commercial account can be daunting. While the data entry demands can be interesting, the ease of use is a huge factor. Just one example; we can get a request by email for an Acord 25, enter the certificate holder into, create the Cert Master (assuming we hadn't already done so, and have it out to the certificate holder, insured and a copy for the files in 10 minutes. Very efficient.

Puntos a favor: We had been using a CRM system to perform the agency management tasks as well. While this worked OK in the beginning we quickly outgrew the capabilities. After trying NowCerts for the free trial period, it became indispensable to us. And we still haven't found all it can do. Nothing is perfect including NowCerts. But the power it has to deal with new business, billing, and renewals is great.

Contras: I would like to see a bit better integration of the email and calendar. We still mostly use our Gmail applications. Also, I would like to see an integration for Xero, accounting software. Our payroll system and Xero talk together and it would be great if the accounting functions in NowCerts did also.

por NowCerts el 23/7/2019

Thanks for the kind words, Clyde. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Trust that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes to better serve your needs. Again, thank you. ;)

• Publicado el 18/7/2019
Gracie M.
Advisor
  • Publicado el 20/6/2019

"Good looking system & improving all the time"

Comentarios: They're knowledgeable and always willing to find the answers. It's great working with representatives.

Puntos a favor: The look & feel of the dashboard isn't as overwhelming with other systems. Once you understand how it works, there are so many possibilities.

Contras: Anticipation of the changes coming in the 2.0 version.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Gracie. We will continuously update and improve our system and services to give you more ease in doing your business. Again, thank you for doing business with us. =)

• Publicado el 20/6/2019
Rich C.
  • Publicado el 23/7/2019

"Two Big Thumbs Up for NowCerts"

Puntos a favor: Being able to store all your clients information and issue certificates easily is such a blessing. The video tutorials were a big help, since getting adjusted took a little time, but the best thing about NowCerts is the customer support across the board. The reps, and everyone else, they all make sure you get what you need when you need it. More importantly, they all work with a smile on their face because they like what they do. To be honest I should probably troubleshoot a little more, but at times I don't because I look forward to talking with them.

Contras: Like any software, sometimes there are glitches, but they are very good about addressing and correcting the issue, normally within a couple of hours. As rare as this has happened though, it's never effected our business. I do wish the email platform was a little more robust.

• Publicado el 23/7/2019
Richard R.
  • Publicado el 3/6/2019

"The Best Agency Management System!"

Comentarios: I really like how Nowcerts has given me a handle on the business that I am writing and help me communicate cancellations and renewal information better with my insureds. This is helping me reduce the cancellations and lapsed policies

Puntos a favor: The features are customizable for our agency. We can add forms that map data from Nowcerts or reverse-map data to Nowcerts. We can integrate from Website or between different programs. I love the daily cancel emails when insured is in cancel status.

Contras: I would like a little more flexibility with reports on the design and data that is put into them.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with NowCerts, Richard. We are happy to be part of your success. Thank you for the support. =)

Jacqueline S.
Principal Agent
  • Publicado el 16/7/2019

"Very Happy!"

Comentarios: Overall we are very pleased with NowCerts.

Puntos a favor: The training and support that comes with NowCerts is the best. Every issue or need we have had they had a solution for and are always very quick to respond.

Contras: I wish that it had more life & health functionality.

por NowCerts el 23/7/2019

We appreciate you and thank you for your loyalty and trust, Jacqueline! We are happy you are enjoying NowCerts. If you need further assistance, just let us know and we'll be glad to help you.

• Publicado el 16/7/2019
Janessa C.
AGENCY OWNER

"LOVE NOWCERTS"

Comentarios: Awesome! I recommend to NowCerts to everyone who is looking for an AMS system

Puntos a favor: Super easy to use, colorful, customer service is A+++++, and very affordable!!

Contras: There is nothing I dislike about NowCerts

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for your highest recommendations in NowCerts, Janessa. We are happy to have you in our NowCerts family. Again, thank you.

Adnan S.
  • Publicado el 8/6/2019

"Excellent for Start Up Agencies and those Expanding Rapidly"

Comentarios: Overall my experience is excellent and some of the problems this software helps me resolve are: - Billing & Invoicing
- Agent/Agency Production
- Account Management
- COI Production / Mass COI Generation
- Independent Access to Agents to Monitor there Accounts

Puntos a favor: The overall functionality is very easy to use, and the simplicity of accessing and understanding the many functions such as billing and endorsements. NowCerts has an excellent Agency Reports option that can give one a good look at the direction of business broken down into lines of business along with agent/agency production. Recently, we are able to use texting feature from this software when communicating with clients and this allows us to keep a solid record of all communications and option for document signing. The owner is very responsive to requests for help, I have personally communicated with him over 4+ years of signing up with NowCerts. I started my agency from scratch and for me the cost was the biggest factor in getting access to an Agency Management System - this allowed me to stay within my budget and monitor all past and present COIs issued and allowed me to build a comprehensive list of Additional Insureds for future use.

Contras: None, this software has all I need to operate my agency.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you Adnan for a thorough review of NowCerts. Thank you for being an excellent user and we hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

• Publicado el 8/6/2019
Adnan S.
  • Publicado el 14/2/2017

"Amazing Software with Superior Ease of Use"

Comentarios: I started my Independent Insurance agency back in July 2015 after being an agent for around 4-5 years and had experience it TAMOnline from Applied Systems which costed by previous employer almost $ 800+ per-month. As a new agency I couldn't afford that and was for several months recording all accounts in Excel Sheet. Until it got exhaustive and kept missing things I checked online after some reasrch and found this, and gave it a shot. After joining I have been impressed with the support team hands on approach resolving any issues and updating this AMS and best part it's cloud based and no software installation of any sort is required just a good network connection. I have been issuing Certs from my iPhone while on the road marketing keeping in close touch with my clients. I love the next generation looks for this software and its fluidity of jumping from one option to the next. This software is also good as making notes and uploading any files it's kept in cloud and can be assessible from any device with a browser and connection, this is golden for us agencies who are making sure we document everything to prevent E&O Claims. Hands off to them, to many options to describe and for the price it's set per month is a steal for start-up and developed agencies.

Puntos a favor: Cloud based & accessibility from any device.
Excellent format of software and learning curve is great.

Contras: None

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Adnan. We at NowCerts work hard to provide the most innovative solution to your insurance agency needs at an affordable price. We will continue to provide you with our best service.

• Publicado el 14/2/2017
Daniel R.
Vice President
  • Publicado el 2/8/2019

"Easy to Use Agency Management Software at a Reasonable Price"

Comentarios: Never had an issue that went unresolved.

Puntos a favor: This software is very easy to use. It's affordable. Our agency offers more than just insurance and this software has the flexibility to allow us to keep track of our other products/services that we sell in addition to the insurance. I would recommend this software for all levels, new ventures and established agencies.

Contras: I would like to see more marketing tools.

• Publicado el 2/8/2019
Jed L.

"Excellent Agency software"

Comentarios: My overall experience has been fantastic and we are so far very happy with the service we have had up to this point!

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is for someone new to the industry like me. But I like the fact even more how available and easy to get ahold of all of the staff is at NowCerts. I can tell you in the few years of owning an independent agency that the bigger players direct you to a callcenter and other means and you sit on hold, etc. Additionally they have a ton of training videos that make it easy to use and if they don't have the one you are looking for then they will make sure you know how to do whatever task you need to. I have had no problems with setting up IVANS downloads as well and again for the money this is great software!

Contras: There are some aspects of the software that is a little clunky still like the integration between "SignNow" and Nowcerts. I have yet to be able to send something via email in nowcerts that didn't require me to log in separately to SignNow and create an additional e-sign request which can become tedious. Furthermore, it can be difficult migrating multirater data from like ez-lynx, so you end up filling out application twice in some cases when you use NowCerts and a different multirater.

por NowCerts el 23/7/2019

Thanks for the kind words, Jed. Rest assured that we continuously improve our system. Thanks also for the feedback. We will work on it to better serve your needs. =)

Kalvin W.
Agent
  • Publicado el 7/6/2019

"Excellent features and customer service"

Comentarios: NowCerts has done a great deal for our agency, from helping us track production, to smoothing our are administrative functions, to saving us money each month. I would absolutely recommend it.

Puntos a favor: NowCerts offers all the features we were looking for in agency management software, and more. We moved over from another popular system, had our data imported quickly, and proceeded to save a great deal of money over our previous software. The customer service has been excellent, with quick responses to our questions, and help whenever we needed it. Early on, we had made a recommendation or two, which were implemented in the system pretty quickly. That's impressive service, from any company.

Contras: We moved over from a desktop application. Because NowCerts is web-based, it does move a bit slower, as the browser needs to load each page. That took some getting used to, when our last software responded almost instantly. A fair sacrifice, though. We saved a lot of money, and are getting much better service.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for the high recommendation, Kalvin. We're glad that you're happy with NowCerts. We try to offer a very affordable solution for both new agencies as well as established ones. Thank you again!

Wesley S.
principal

"Awesome Product"

Comentarios: I have been very pleased with my experience. Every week the software has improved.

Puntos a favor: Had everything we wanted in agency management system downloads, self service COIs, cloud based with open API.

Contras: Lots of clutter on the dashboard. I would like to see where I can add the information I find valuable. Customized.

por NowCerts el 23/7/2019

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention, Wesley. We will use the feedback to make us better. Rest assured that NowCerts is continuously improving its system to better serve you. Thank you for the trust and support. ;)

Steve S.
Owner/Agent

"NowCerts is Awesome!"

Comentarios: Their customer service is outstanding! They are prompt, courteous and helpful. They are willing to help you customize the program so that your work process is simplified.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use and customization of the program is awesome!

Contras: Sometimes it takes multiple clicks to get to what we want.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Steve. It is our goal to make our system as easy to use as possible and to allow as much customization as we can. Thank you for your support. =)

John P.
COO
  • Publicado el 29/7/2019

"Has everything you need and more..."

Comentarios: Overall, NowCerts and CSR have been great and very helpful. As i mentioned the Zapier connections now allows us to automatically add prospects and accounts to the system when we process different gravity forms. It saves us time and keeps us from having to do the same thing multiple times.

Puntos a favor: NowCerts thought of everything. They're leaps and bounds ahead of most insurance management systems out there and they're constantly adding new features and ways to link it to other functional systems out there via Zapier. This alone has opened a ton of functionality and automation that saves us time and money.

Contras: There are so many features, that it takes a while to figure them all out. We've been using it for a couple years now and we're still coming across new features that we can use that we didn't know were there, or new ways to use features. It takes a little while to wrap your head around it all so you can see how it all works together.

• Publicado el 29/7/2019
Pamela B.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 3/6/2019

"30 Year professional in technology development for agent and carrier integration management"

Comentarios: P&C 90% Commercial 10% professional. Overall the experience has been great i have personally sent 4 other clients to your system. i will continue to express and press the importance of your system to any agency.

Puntos a favor: Some real though went into every aspect of this system. When you think of integration and ease of business this is what you imagine. But here it is. Live and simply and truly amazing. I was referred by one of your customers and i will admit had my doubts but you not only met my expectations but you blew away my exceeded expectations. If i had to use one word to describe you it would be OUTSTANDING. I am looking forward to working with you for the rest of my insurance career.

Contras: Would like to see more integrations from a desktop and management tool but based on the agents specific carriers like a comparative rater. if there was a way to complete the prospect and then integrate with all the systems i go into individually;y to get my best option it would save us an immense time and quicker responses to our commercial market clients. i am 90% Commercial and would love to have the options that personal lines enjoys. Would love to be apart of the agency communication board for this type of development. Can you or do you have this already started i am interested in joining if you do.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for highly recommending us to your friends. We truly appreciate it. Trust that we will continue to improve our system and processes. Again, thank you for your support.

Michelle C.
Principal
Seguros, 11-50 empleados

"Now Certs is amazing!!"

Puntos a favor: The management of commercial certificates of insurance is amazingly easy!! The support provided by Now Certs is so helpful.

Contras: Although the online Now Certs training videos are very helpful, I would prefer written job aids on "how to dos". I would gladly send my CSRs to an online webinar and I would sit in a managers users group!

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. Rest assured that we will take note of your feedback and our team will look into it so we can better serve your needs. Again, thank you.

Breanne M.
Agency owner
  • Publicado el 10/6/2019

"NOWCERTS IS AMAZING"

Comentarios: AWESOME!

Puntos a favor: Since going out on my own to start my business I did TONS of research on affordable management systems. Most of the systems were clumsy, filled with features I will never use and hard to navigate. When I found NowCerts I was AMAZED because the system is SO user friendly, I often refer to it as the AOL of management systems. It is very sophisticated and I don't even use half of its amazing features but I may in the future. Not only was it the easiest system I found but it was the least expensive. I was almost in disbelief but it is true! It really is the absolute most amazing bang for your buck!

Contras: Sometimes it was a little slow to load a screen but most systems are similar in that respect.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you Breanne for sharing your experience with NowCerts. Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice.We try to offer a very affordable solution for both new agencies as well as established ones. Thank you again!

• Publicado el 10/6/2019
Sean G.
Seguros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 11/6/2019

"Good, But Could Be Great"

Comentarios: I have found the staff to be very supportive and easy to get a hold of. There are still some issues that have yet to be resolved such as how data pulls in from carrier downloads, how the parent folders are created for uploading files and some automation functions.

Puntos a favor: The Open API Software that's compatible with many raters, Quickbooks, RingCentral & Many other useful softwares. Also, my last AMS was an offline platform so this is a much more convenient solution for working on the go.

Contras: Don't like how data pulls in with duplicate contents that have wrong info or lack info. Don't like how cluttered some of the information is and how the user cannot customize fields they want to see/don't want to see. The interface is sometimes clunky/lags.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

We appreciate you and thank you for your honest feedback, Sean. rest assured that we are continually improving our software, service, and processes. Thank you for your business with us. =)

• Publicado el 11/6/2019
James J.
  • Publicado el 29/6/2019

"They keep on impressing"

Comentarios: At first, I was pretty frustrated with NowCerts. The system is so powerful, and I jumped in without completing the training like I should have. However, the team at NC is so incredibly supportive and responsive to questions... after a handful of 1:1 training sessions, and a couple of months using the system, I am VERY happy with the decision. NowCerts is an innovative, intuitive platform that talks with and my other software very smoothly. If you’re an insurance agency owner that writes any commercial lines, and you care about having a management system that is reliable, forward thinking and constantly improving, I am proud to give NowCerts my strongest recommendation.

Puntos a favor: It is clearly built from the ground up by people who know exactly what agency owners and staff need and want in a AMS platform. There are more intuitive and well-designed features than I care to type here.

Contras: It’s so powerful that you really need to put effort into the training and support. I was frustrated at first because I tried to wing it. That was a bad idea.

por NowCerts el 22/7/2019

I'm glad you didn't give up on us,James. Thank you for the kind words and for making us the number one AMS. We will continue to improve our software to better serve your needs. =)

• Publicado el 29/6/2019
Ricardo T.
Todologo
  • Publicado el 26/7/2019

"Great for Sending COIs and Organizing Documents"

Comentarios: Nice, it improve my work a lot

Puntos a favor: Integration and the ease to send forms, id cards, cois, etc... saves a lot of time!

Contras: When you do a search of an Insured, that begins with a number, it seams like it dont work!

por NowCerts el 31/7/2019

Thank you for your comments Ricardo!
We will look into the issue of searching for insureds that begin with a number. There is no reason why this should not work both in the Insureds search as well as as the Global search functions.

• Publicado el 26/7/2019
Tina G.
Managing Agent
  • Publicado el 13/6/2019

"There are a lot of choice out there and I would make the same decision again."

Comentarios: Excellent

Puntos a favor: The system is extremely easy to use and the workflow function is appreciated. Customer service is prompt and has great communication skills. Before owning the agency I was a Director of Business Development and worked closely with our CRM systems (TAM and then AMS 360) and I would get frustrated with the limitations and the bandaids they developed over the years to work through upgrades issues. When it came time to purchase my CRM system I knew I wanted a clear system that was easy to use and provided all the components needed.

Contras: Not much, sometimes there are glitches when your computer times out, but I have had those issues with all the systems I have worked on.

por NowCerts el 27/6/2019

Thank you for allowing NowCerts to be your AMS of choice. We hope to serve you well into the future. Thanks again!

• Publicado el 13/6/2019