Opiniones de Thinkific

4.6/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6/5

Sobre Thinkific

Thinkific es una plataforma integral que permite a profesores y expertos crear rápidamente y ofrecer impresionantes cursos en su propio sitio.

Descubre más sobre Thinkific

Mostrando 86 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Pamela K.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 21/4/2020

"This is where I have my courses"

Comentarios: Anytime I have a problem their tech support is great. And I haven't had any tech problems with the platform - my students are happy and use it easily.

Puntos a favor: When I was researching all the different software for course hosting, I liked that this had a place to upload documents in the discussions. That might be really important for people teaching code or other products. Then I'm glad I choose this one because others take a % of income AND you have to wait longer for money.

Contras: The layout isn't as clean and modern as others - I'm hoping that will be updated at some point. It's a little ugly.

• Publicado el 21/4/2020
Client Services Director
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"Fills a gap in this space with enthusiasm!"

Comentarios: Blackboard Course sites, Moodle, and Instructure Canvas are great products, but you have to invest in additional solutions to collect payments, etc. for selling the online courses. Thinkific does all this in 1 system with more options for site design than the big education players do. Some of the features could be more well-thought-out, but for a non-LMS company, it is incredibly easy to set up and allows you to design instructional sound materials.

Puntos a favor: I liked that you could design the access portal, the courses, and the payment methods all in 1 interface without any needs for additional products. I particularly enjoy how easy it is to set the courses up if you have your curriculum designed.

Contras: I wish there was an option to be able to have access to all the course features without fees. We are a startup and just are not in a position to charge for courses yet, meaning this would be a huge investment for us that we are not willing to make. It would be great if you could get a 6month burn-in period to test and market before going live.

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Shane H.
Dog Trainer and Behaviourist
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 20/5/2020

"A great platform for the less technical"

Comentarios: A really great platform that is easy to tailor to my business needs. Where I was unable to make a change to the system defaults, the customer service team made them with out any issues.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use and has excellent customer support

Contras: For the plan I am on it is a shame there certificate functionality is not available

• Publicado el 20/5/2020
Korinne L.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/10/2019

"Customer Service Very Disappointing"

Comentarios: Very frustrating! Not a customer-friendly service. While they are friendly and say they hope you are having a nice day, they do not answer questions (or apparently read email chains). There is no support for European customers I fed this back to them when I first signed up around 2 years ago and nothing has changed. I have given them all of the feed back given here but they do not take any action. Waiting at least a day for an answer is totally unacceptable. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). It just seems as though they work at their convenience, not the customer's. And yet they are happy to take the subscriptions when they are not providing an adequate service.

Puntos a favor: I was so excited to find this product and thought it would be ideal for my needs

Contras: The software is not user-friendly. I was hoping that it would be more straightforward and my staff have also commented that is it not user-friendly. There is nobody to call when you have a query and can only email. It takes them a day to get back to you. And we are based in the UK and with the time difference, we have to wait at least a day for an answer. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). I sent a query on Monday asking how to do something and the reply said 'see instructions below' and there were no instructions there. In the same email, they asked me to confirm the email address (which I had emailed them on and they had clearly not tried this). I responded right away and just got an email asking how they could help me! (They clearly had not read the email chain). It is now 9pm at night on Tuesday and will be at least Wednesday afternoon with the time difference until I may get a reply and actually proceed.

• Publicado el 22/10/2019
Joe G.
VP of Marketing & International Business Development
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2019

"The Best Online Course Creator"

Comentarios: We started with an idea to help colleagues and turned it into a course. Thinkific allowed us to get our idea out of our heads and into reality, and a usable product people could buy & use.

Puntos a favor: Thinkific made it easy to create & host our digital course for financial advisors. With any platform there is a learning curve at the beginning. Thinkific's support team was always quick to reply and help us learn the ropes.

Contras: I don't really have any complaints. It would be nice if the WYSIWYG editor were as good as Apple Pages, and turned out prettier text layouts in the templates. But, it's good enough.

• Publicado el 7/9/2019
Heather H.
Content Marketing Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/10/2019

"Great for out-of-the-box solution"

Comentarios: At a previous employer, I chose Thinkific to build out a model for a course my CEO wanted to test before commissioning an app. While the final product wasn't quite as smooth as what we were working toward, it looked great for an ecourse and was light years beyond anything the competition was producing. It was easy to use and integrated beautifully with other apps through Zappier.

Puntos a favor: Thinkific was incredibly easy to use to create a professional course and corresponding website. It was well laid out and actually made the process enjoyable. I was especially pleased with how the website turned out and how seamlessly it integrated with the course.

Contras: There was very little I disliked about the platform. It was difficult to tailor the course quite the way I wanted it at times, but I could always find a workaround.

• Publicado el 30/10/2019
CEO and Coach
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Best money for value for startups "

Comentarios: Easy to use and set up. I am not a tech person and I set up a whole online course in 3 days so pretty cool.

Puntos a favor: There is a free function you can actually set up a whole program completely for free and they only charge a % of the sale. It’s perfect for start ups.

Contras: I found anything I don’t like so far. I am really happy with it.

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Tanya G.
Blogger
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 7/12/2019

"Wait, Free? Permanently Free? Whoo hoo!"

Comentarios: Overall a great way to get started. Very helpful, does integrate with most platforms and has so really beautiful templates.

Puntos a favor: Thinkific will let you start producing courses for free and keep them free forever. Really, this is a great way to learn course development without spending a dime. Just you doing your stuff for your audience. No risk other than your time. Just get started already!

Contras: While the free version is nice you will quickly see how all the other features will help you build an audience. If you don't have an email list and a place to sell your course already you might want to rethink the free version. Who is going to see your course, how will you promote it? If you create it they will not come unless you find a way to get their attention.

• Publicado el 7/12/2019
Head Assistant - International Student and Scholar Services
Administración educativa, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/6/2020

"Fun and valuable for online classes"

Comentarios: Generally happy with the tool. We have used it a lot and our students loved it!

Puntos a favor: This is another of those tools that we began to use only during the Pandemic and it has been a life saver. Classes were more fun, entertaining and easy especially for our older students. Teachers loved using it to create their classes and share their content.

Contras: Some other similar software has been free to use, but Thinkific has a basic package that you have to pay for. The price is not crazy but considering circumstances I think prices should had been lowered.

• Publicado el 10/6/2020
Rose S.
  • Publicado el 9/10/2019

"Solid program."

Puntos a favor: I like that I was easily able to take my idea, and turn it into a course with this software. It is an easy to use software, and I am able to showcase my courses with students and other professionals with absolute ease! I found that the you do have to pay a bit of money once you really start rolling with it, but in my opinion it is well worth it!

Contras: I have yet to find issue with this software, it has been nothing but good to me thus far!

• Publicado el 9/10/2019
Co-ordinator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2017

"With Thinkific as our Platform, we have successfully launched three very different online courses."

Comentarios: We are at the beginning stages of offering a high quality course to students from around the world.

Puntos a favor: We researched many Platforms before choosing Thinkific. We love that Thinkific is Canadian. We love the journey that students take from first encountering the site landing page, going to the course landing page and then immersing themselves in the course. I appreciate the helpful support from the Thinkific team. They do a great job of answering our many questions. I am fortunate that Thinkific rebuilt their course editing software quite soon after we began developing our course. Their new software is quite easy to use and easy to revise. I really like their flat-rate monthly subscription fee with no hidden costs.

Contras: I wish students could purchase this course in the currency of their own country.
I wish we could pay for our subscription in Canadian funds instead of American.
We have had to purchase a separate Discussion Forum because their Disqus Plug In is a social media plug in that is not confidential, and their built in Discussion Forum is very awkward and poorly organized with no ability to search, edit, or even manage posts.
Thinkific focuses much more on supporting marketing than on supporting online course development. We were fortunate that we had already taken two excellent courses in online course development that we could apply to the Thinkific Platform.
Thinkific is less responsive to good ideas for improvement than I would like them to be. For example, despite many, many requests from many course developers it is still not possible for the course author to copy, paste and edit quizes and so there is a lot of unnecessary labour involved in inputting quizes

Wendy F.
Retirement Coach
  • Publicado el 8/4/2019

"Thinkific works for me!"

Comentarios: No benefits realized yet as I just got my first course up and published. I have several courses written but finding the right software for me and my students was my Catch 22... never considered that would hold me back. I kept working on the courses... and finally, the solution was presented to me. I have tried so many different teaching platforms already and never actually published. Just wasn't confident in knowing the site well enough -- but in no time at all, I am published on Thinkific and so thrilled I made the leap. Finally! Pure FUN!

Puntos a favor: Thinkific is easy to use. Add a new Module, one click to add content, module after module. So easy! Better yet, I LIKE how it looks to the user. I LIKE how the site can look like mine -- not another platform. It does look different, but MY site name is on top, visible, so users know where they are immediately. I've tried others and never quite liked the look as I work with seniors who have retired... and wanted simplicity. This time I found just that. AND YET -- very functional, with every content option I'd like to add. Thinkific has a great Facebook group too. Very active and helpful, learned how others are doing their classes so gives me new ideas. Some groups were full of people whining about what the software didn't do or needed to be corrected... that didn't work for me either, yeah, picky picky! :)

Contras: I only had to ask Support one question while adding my first course. My only question was: how to add a manual student who paid me privately (or complimentary class) if they didn't purchase through Thinkific itself. I know its there, just chose to ask instead of searching! :) I didn't even use HELP pages to learn how to use it... it was pretty intuitive for me and I love that! Please don't think that means its not a fully integrated teaching service, it really is. They simply "got it" where the user (me, the instructor) and the other user (student) is concerned. Someone did the work to think about how both users will interact with the software. Kudos!

• Publicado el 8/4/2019
Cheryl M.
  • Publicado el 20/11/2019

"Great Option"

Comentarios: I enjoyed Thinkific and may yet return to it when my current contract is up with the LMS I moved to earlier this year. It's certainly as easy to use, and the sales page option is better designed. Everything else is about the same, but Thinkific is slightly more expensive and the pricing model is confusing.

Puntos a favor: I liked most that there was a free option to get started and that there is a front end option that shows all courses owned by an account native to the program. Thinkific is easy to use and now that it has added a community feature it's almost perfect.

Contras: At the time I switched from Thinkific, I did so to get a native community feature so my students wouldn't have to go to Facebook for community. Now that Thinkific has added it, there's only one complaint I have, and that is that I need another layer of complexity for my courses. Unfortunately, I haven't found an LMS that has that, so Thinkific is no worse in that regard than any other LMS I've explored. I do have an issue with the pricing model, which is too complex and confusing. That makes it hard to compare with other options.

• Publicado el 20/11/2019
Anne Z.
Online Seller - Moving Stuff Around the Universe
  • Publicado el 9/11/2017

"Thinkific is everything you need to publish online courses. There are different levels , even FREE!"

Comentarios: It allows a person to publish an online course and customize everything, including the price you sell it for. Thinkific has everything you need to be successful. AND they offer lots of webinars and training as you need! I look forward to using it more as I grow my online publishing business!

Puntos a favor: I like that it is customizable. I like that Thinkific offers lots of webinars and help with all aspects of publishing online courses. It allows a couple ways to collect money for your courses. They spell out exactly what to do! For a newbie like me, I began setting things up months ago while I was working on my course. As I completed it, I began uploading the lectures and made some changes to my text and landing page and other info. Easy to make it your own. I am happy with how professional it all looks. Now I will get busy with the marketing end and Thinkific can help with info about that too! Customer service is awesome and they reach out frequently to see what they can do to guide you! I highly recommend this solution for getting an online course published. I am at the entry level, but am testing the waters until I need to go further and unlock more features.

Contras: As expected the free version is basic, so in order to get to some of the good stuff, you have to upgrade. Not a big deal really, since I am producing my first course and need to go slowly.

• Publicado el 9/11/2017
Dan W.
Senior Training Program Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2017

"Good for small, basic needs"

Comentarios: Value for the money, attractive front end with little effort.

Puntos a favor: The way Thinkific presents content, from landing page to course completion page, is beautiful and appealing to the user. There are ample ways to connect with the user through various integrations if desired. It's also useful that you can customize the branding and even your own site theme if you have the available resources to do so! After switching from a sub-par LMS, our users are more engaged and more excited about signing in to consume our courses.

Contras: Reporting leaves much to be desired - best count on using Zapier to pull data into a 3rd party for analyzing user progress and completion rates. It's also frustrating that I have to wait for some reports to be emailed to me after requesting them. Perhaps the most frustrating part is that the front-end is designed using Liquid, which is difficult for a novice with basic CSS / HTML knowledge to navigate in order to make small text changes across the site.

• Publicado el 15/8/2017
Waleed A.
psychiatrist
Cuidado de la salud mental, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/5/2019

"No brainer choice of course management software"

Comentarios: I researched so many LMSs out there and finally found my soulmate 😝 On Thinkific I am launching my first, course, the way I want it to be.

Puntos a favor: Free to get started
Get paid via Paypal without being charged by thinkific
Perfectly beautiful themes
Add anything you can imagine, quiz, pdf, presentation, text, anything
Support for Rich text e.g. make important words bold or italicized
Available to anyone, not just Oxford or Harvard Professors
boy, i am in love with literally every feature of thinkific

Contras: user statistics are (so far as I understand) not recorded with quizzes. this could have been very great. so that students would know the level of difficulty of the quiz.

• Publicado el 3/5/2019
Susan M.
  • Publicado el 5/6/2018

"I've tried WP plugins for courses as well as Teachable. Thinkific has been phenomenal. "

Puntos a favor: It's mobile friendly for my students. It's a very simple to use a system which means even if you're, not super tech you can make it work. I get awesome student feedback on how easy Thinkific is to use, especially on the go. It's got great reporting and you get paid right away instead of having your money held up. Even on the free account which is awesome to better manage cash flow needs. I also love that you can see how your students are progressing and where people might be getting stuck on your content.

Contras: Probably the only big negative for me is that is I want to include writing below my video training it doesn't show the student how long the video is or even that there's a video there at all. So sometimes people have missed training parts because of the formatting of their system. Not the biggest deal, but I like to streamline my lesson by putting a small blurb under the video and the easiest way to do this means it doesn't show up as a video on the sidebar for the student.

• Publicado el 5/6/2018
Katie M.
Instituciones religiosas, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 2/7/2018

"Love it!"

Comentarios: I got leads into students who enjoyed this platform. I really loved setting up courses and I think this is a great product.

Puntos a favor: I really like how easy this system is; they have done a lot to make their platform easy to use. The free plan is good.
Pro's:
Easy to use & navigate
Helpful tutorials
Helpful webinars and manuals to help you get the most and market your courses
Clean crisp look
Responsive for mobile, tablet, and pc's

Contras: Pricing for me was the only con; I had purchased a lifetime subscription to another course building platform and decided to switch to that otherwise i'd still be using thinkific.

• Publicado el 2/7/2018
Enrrique P.
Instructor
Telecomunicaciones
  • Publicado el 23/4/2018

"Project your career by making your courses known on the net"

Comentarios: An excellent way to place and sell your courses on the net, making you gain prestige in the online educational area.

Puntos a favor: A very easy to use application that projects your career as an instructor and educator, you can sell the courses to students or companies, allowing you to take better advantage as it allows you to enlarge your professional profile, showing the courses you have done and who and how many have seen, making you notice in the professional area, it is quite complete and easy to use, with an attractive cost for the market.

Contras: I think they should improve a little the visual and design area, to make it more pleasing to the eye, allowing you to customize more each course and let your imagination fly to catch a larger audience, doing this would improve even more this excellent application.

• Publicado el 23/4/2018
Diversity Educator
Aprendizaje en línea, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/8/2019

"Thinkific is a fantastic online learning platform"

Comentarios: We are growing into an international learning community with the help of Thinkific.

Puntos a favor: Versatile, well organized, easy to learn.
Free until you get going.

Contras: - Terrible discussion forum (we wish they would link up with website tool box).
- Their pricing plans have changed in ways that don't work well for us and they have not been responsive to our feedback.

• Publicado el 14/8/2019
Monica G.
eLearning Strategist
  • Publicado el 14/6/2018

"The best eLearning platform for beginners and experts"

Puntos a favor: I have produced more than 200 online courses and used several platforms. Thinkific is my favorite. I have three schools there. It's easy to use, clean design, and the upgrades are customer-centered.

Contras: I don't like the new admin organization. It's text heavy and not intuitive. I prefer simple headers like courses, users, admin, etc.

• Publicado el 14/6/2018
Susan B.
Spending Plan Trainer
Servicios financieros, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/6/2018

"The answer to my prayers! Needed a home for a free flagship course. Thinkific has a free version!"

Comentarios: I was able to easily launch a free flagship course. It enabled me to provide a needed service to students without having to charge them by giving me the option to host the course at no cost.

Puntos a favor: I searched and searched for an affordable way to host my free Fearless Budgeting training program for compulsive spenders. I tried a couple of sites before launching, but they all had problems and were difficult to use. When I found the free plan on Thinkific, I was blown away. It was so easy to set up and everything just flowed. I had one issue with the sort order of multiple download files. Customer service was great and helped me figure out how to sort them properly within a couple of hours. It was incredibly easy to set up the two courses (total of 50 lessons) and two additional products. My products and courses look professional. Oh, and I love the student discussion forum, which I've used to let students know about an update to one of the courses and an upcoming Q&A call. Plus, I was able to easily integrate my mailing list into the program. I couldn't be happier with the service and support. I heartily recommend Thinkific. For me, it blows away the competition!

Contras: Nothing. Not one thing. It's perfect for my needs. The fact is, I'm amazed at all the features I get with the free option. It's working out great for me and my students.

• Publicado el 12/6/2018
Rocky K.
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/6/2018

"For the non-developer who wants to create great online courses - go with Thinkific"

Comentarios: It's just a great piece of software to deploy an online course without having to rely on a expensive developer (like myself.)

Puntos a favor: I deploy Thinkific to my clients who need to an online course, but don't have the expertise or resources to recruit someone with technology skills. It's really easy with a short learning curve. If building a website with drag/drop tools is easy to you - this is even easier.
Their support is fantastic! Their response time is quick, their team is helpful, and their reply is always clear and coherent. I've spoken to them as both a user, and a developer - and they were always willing to find a way to help me solve things.

Contras: For the scenario of building a training program - Thinkific is great - no issues. If I had to say something, like anything - the only thing I can think of is, as a developer - I wish I can build add-ons to extend Thinkific's features. I'm probably in the 1% who wants it, which shows how much Thinkific really thought things

• Publicado el 24/6/2018
Abigail N.
Consultant Digital Strategy & Customer Engagement
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/12/2017

"Thinkific is easy to use, the interface is friendly both for the administrator and for the users."

Comentarios: I get to sell my courses to students directly and receive a hire percentage than I would on Udemy and Skillshare.

Puntos a favor: I needed to create online courses to sell directly to students rather than putting all my eggs in one basket... in this case 2 baskets; Udemy and Skillshare. I began looking for cheap or free LMS system, and after vetting my options I was down to two choices Thinkific and Teachable. Thinkific isn't as popular as Teachable so I was already partial, expecting less from it than Teachable. I was surprised that Thinkific was the better option.
Thinkific is easy to use, intuitive and very user-friendly, they have lots of resources on how to create courses. I hit a snag in the video production phase of my courses and I was surprised when they reached out to me, I explained that I hadn't been online as I was still creating my course and they sent links to resources that would help. That was a biggy for me, as I really needed that.
The staff and the software itself has been amazing.

Contras: Non really, at least for now. I'm on the free plan which has limited features, I'd need to upgrade to fully explore its capabilities but for now, I'm content

Jonathan T.
Co-Founder
  • Publicado el 27/3/2018

"Great for Online Courses"

Comentarios: I can easily and quickly get my online courses up and running and sell them easily to my students and corporate clients.

Puntos a favor: I LOVE all the features Thinkific has to support my online course. Completion certificates? Check. Achievements? Check. SINGLE SIGN ON FOR WHEN I SELL TO CORPORATE CLIENTS? CHECK! But really, the feature list is pretty long and extensive. And the price is pretty good compared to other platforms. Now, Thinkific won't host all your marketing needs, but it will nail your online course, and I'm a big fan of that. They also offer GREAT webinars and opportunities for professional development, which I really appreciate. I really do feel like they want me to succeed.

Contras: I wish there were more options for how my course pages are laid out. It's pretty much all standardized with the course online on the left of the page and the content on the left. That course outline is ALWAYS there. Now, that might be really handy for students, but I wish I had some options and maybe could make things a little prettier. (It's not ugly or anything, I just would like another option or two to choose from)

• Publicado el 27/3/2018