Sobre Stormboard

Haz una lluvia de ideas, organiza, prioriza y actúa según las mejores ideas en la misma sala o en todo el mundo en una pizarra de notas adhesivas en tiempo real.

Descubre más sobre Stormboard

I like that it has document retention, tagging, and task assignment in one place.

Contras:

The mobile view needs work. There is also a limited number of users that can be in a board at once, meaning if you use it for a workshop, you'll need a scribe/admin at each table.

Valoraciones de Stormboard

Relación calidad-precio
4.2

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

Stormboard tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 36 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Stormboard antes?

Filtrar opiniones (36)

Azariah B.
Regional Human Services Consultant en EE. UU.
Relaciones gubernamentales, 201-500 empleados

Collaboration and Teamwork with Ease

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We have designed action plans to make our agency more diverse, inclusive, and equitable, and have used ideas accumulated from brainstorming on this software that have impacted a cultural change.

I love that this software is so easy to use, and that multiple users can access and see changes being made in real-time. This makes collaboration and teamwork much easier as we are able to brainstorm, categorize, and create action plans all at one place. There is also the feature that allows for the ideas to be captured and summarized to send out to the team once the meeting is complete, and to refer to at future meetings.

Contras:

The one feature that is my least favorite is that when you scroll on the page it zooms in and out. You have to actually click and hold to move around on the board. However this is an easy adjustment compared to the many great features this software offers.

el mes pasado

Azariah, we are so glad to hear that your team has not only been able to take advantage of Stormboard to Work Better Together, but also to affect real, meaningful change - that is our vision for all of our users!

Wendy W.
Support Manager en Irlanda
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Genuinely useful

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Just a joy to use. The reporting is excellent, especially a one click full suite report in Excel and the Wordle is far more useful than it might first appear, I've been able to get a high level overview in one chart. I've pretty much trialled every project management software, from Agile to Waterfall but I've not found anything as useful as Stormboard for daily task tracking and reporting. Plus the templates are excellent for using a number of different methodologies.

It's just a genuinely useful piece of organisational software. I can organise not only my personal life but also management and work tasks with ease. The reporting is the unsung hero here.

Contras:

There's not really anything to dislike.

Santino M.
Student en Jamaica
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Stormboard Review

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

The ability to collaborate and see changes in real time with Stormboard makes it an excellent option for meetings or group projects. The software is very easy to use and the aestethics are pleasing. Having customizable templates is a great option for creatives. The substorm feature makes breaking up larger groups a breeze.

Contras:

There is occasionally some lagging when large groups collaborate but overall there are no major issues.

Sharon H.
Marketing Associate en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

A simple, intuitive product

3 hace 6 meses

It's easy to use and intuitive. I use Stormboard mainly for interactive workshops with clients and it's a great way to jot ideas down quickly and collaboratively. Participants learned how to use it quickly without problem.

Contras:

The look and feel are a bit dated. I also wish there were more colour options for the sticky notes.

hace 6 meses

Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Great to hear that you find Stormboard intuitive and that it helps facilitate collaboration. P.S. Stay tuned for a huge update that is coming soon that will significantly improve in-Storm performance and will reduce lag when collaborating with larger teams.

Paul T.
CEO en Australia
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Stormboard saved by bacon....

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: This transformed our business Onboarding and Demo process, we connect better with our users, they see the value our our workflow mapping faster. It is a game changer for us, and I love the work the team do on Stormboaed I highly recommmend it.

I was struggling with in person card sorting and post it note workflow mapping, I had to be in person, I had to transcribe or photograph my work, it If sucked up heaps of time. Now with stormboard, I just book an online meeting, it is easy and fast to map out our workflow over stormboard and a call. And I save around 2 hours on every demo.

Contras:

It seems too simple, so you don’t realize it’s potential, I had to just get in and try it with some potential customers and it blew my mind.

Jonas U.
Jonas U.
Learning Designer en Suecia
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Experience of using Stormboard in corporate training

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We used Stormboard with large groups of participants in corporate training. In one session we first collected hundreds of questions via Mentimeter and then we imported those to Stormboard and let the participants answer their colleagues' questions (as comments). In another session we first presented a process and then the participants wrote notes in Stormboards of how they worked in this process.

It enabled large groups of training participants to co-create Q&A or process descriptions in real time. Participants learnt how to use it quickly and could focus on the exercise, not the tool.

Contras:

With more than 20 parallell users in the same Storm, the software sometimes gets a bit slow.

Paul M.
Senior Consultant en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to collaborate remotely

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall - very positive. Great tool. Stormboard team accepts feedback and seems to be working hard to improve the platform.

Customizable templates and the ability to send users into substorms or different "rooms" to collaborate is very useful. Simple, intuitive interface.

Contras:

Had some early issues with performance due to the large size of workspaces being used. Dark fonts on dark note colors make no sense - very difficult to read. Only applies to a few dark colored notes.

hace 6 meses

Paul, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you are taking advantage of Substorms - they are one of our favourite features too. P.S.: Stay tuned for a huge update that is coming soon that will significantly improve in-Storm performance and will reduce lag when collaborating with larger teams.

Julia M.
eLearning designer en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Reasons to use Stormboard

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: For education usage it is great for the following:
Use as a calendar for assignment due dates
Teacher can assign tasks and assignments
Use the task reports to track progress
Collaborate with classmates and teachers
Utilize chat, comment, and voting options
Receive feedback and input on projects and assignments

Stormboard is one of the leading project management, team meeting, and brainstorming tools on the web today. It is a premiere communication and project organizer tool that is multi-faceted and works for you not against you. It lets you use sticky notes to designate tasks or create workflow patterns and you can create mind maps, brainstorm, or organize thoughts through flow charts .

Contras:

I didn't really dislike anything. The education pricing was a bit confusing. They say if you are using it for administrative work between faculty you have to use their regular plans instead of the education plan. So what is this faculty also teaches? There isn't really a black and white between administrative and teaching faculty, some do both. Wish they would just say anyone with a .edu address qualifies for education pricing.

Travis G.
Senior Consultant en EE. UU.
Dispositivos médicos, 11-50 empleados

A game-changer

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use Stormboard to develop schedules with project teams. Each team member is able to work simultaneously to incorporate their tasks into the larger picture of what it takes to launch the deliverable. They can represent both their work, and how their work depends on others.

Stormboard is very easy to use, and yet there are layers of capability that can be unfolded as needed. Stormboard has THE BEST reporting mechanisms of any virtual whiteboard/brainstorming tool.

Contras:

In the interest of simplicity, they have had to make a trade-off; there are fewer options than one may be used to.

Johan S.
Fire Safety Engineer en Suecia
Ingeniería civil, 11-50 empleados

Stormboard

4 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We work with stormboards in construction projects. It's easy to see what the other designers are doing. Easy to detect problems in the project.

Easy to use. Gives a good overview i the project.

Contras:

No special but there is another program needed. We work with several different programs. We would like to have a place where all our needs are met.

hace 6 meses

Hi Johan, Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you find Stormboard easy to use, and that it's been helping you with project management. You mentioned working with several different programs, are there any specific integrations you'd like to see Stormboard have in the future?

Hanah S.
Freelance Writer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Sticky Notes and Whiteboard -Beautiful Combination

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, this site is clear. I have to admit that it’s constantly helping me figure out my project ideas. I don’t like sites that look rushed or put together too fast. This site allows me to get my project ideas done and sectioned out in segments with my team. I wanted a site where I didn’t have to add loads of people or teams to my project. I work on small projects, so this is so helpful. I love how this has helped me grow and also it’s also a learning tool. I get to work with other people with this which is really neat. This helped me get my plan and project done. No headache so I am super happy.

I absolutely love this site. I love brainstorming sites, but this one is so different. It’s different in a good way. I love how I am able to pick a theme for each stormboard I pick and it’s set up the way I want. Each theme has sections where I can plan out my idea. I can work on each stormboard with my team and assistants. I don’t have to do it alone. I also like how I can set my stormboard for private and only certain members of my team can see each stormboard. I love this site! I also enjoy how I am able to move this site around by just clicking on it. I don’t have to scramble to look for the button to move the screen or move each stormboard. I also enjoy how under each section I am able to put different sticky notes for each one. I am able to put loads of sticky notes with simple steps or ideas under each section. I also love how each section has new, to do, what I am doing currently, testing, and done. The done section helps me know what part of the project is completed. I don’t have to figure it out. Each part that’s done is in the done area. Simple! The next part that I like is how I can share my stormboard with my team or I can share it with someone that needs to look at it. There are buttons for that as well.

Contras:

There are certain areas of this site that I don’t like. I wish that certain options were available for the free option. In order to really go through this site you have to upgrade. This is the only thing that I wish they would fix. If you have more options this would help so much.

Scott B.
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Early Adopter of Storm Board

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Stormboard allowed the team to quickly in a digital manner see the bigger picture of a project plan, the tasks that were dependent on each other and be able to adjust and move quickly as the plan refines.

Stormboard worked great as an online digital version of long sheets of paper and sticky notes that are traditionally used in project planning sessions. It quickly and easily allowed similar function to create swimlanes for the various cross functions, associated tasks and risks and then link the tasks that are dependent of each other.

Contras:

As a new user I was trying to increase the space of a column and accidentally actually added a line in reality. I wasn't able to find a way to remove or undo my row add and now its there forever. I would also like the ability to designate via color or for tasks those that are critical path.

Kelly H.
Senior Consumer Insights Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for organizing thoughts and brainstorming

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: As a market researcher, it’s my job to distill a huge amount of information into focused and actionable insights and recommendations. Storyboard helps me bring structure to the effort, which saves a ton of time.

I can take notes quickly in real-time discussions, capturing unique ideas on each sticky note so I can organize into themes later.

Contras:

Hard to customize at lower subscription levels. I’m an individual user, paying for it myself. I haven’t been able to make a business case yet for adoption by my whole team.

Reza M.
Research Scientist en Canadá
Defensa y espacio, 11-50 empleados

Stormboard user review

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It is a very useful platform for an agile work style.

It bring a very organized platform to put your ideas and plans and share it with rest of the team

Contras:

Applying some search, sorting and statistical analysis is not 100% convenient yet.

Rhiannon G.
User Experience Analyst en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finally, a way to take our in-person process online

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The customer service is amazing, we find a bug and it 's fixed the next day.

I like that we can use the templates as a structure but be flexible about how it works, and that we can color code and shape code so we can have a range of information expressed.

Contras:

We sometimes write longer stories than it requires and want more flexibility about how we group information

Kelly W.
Head of marketing en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo

Great tool

5 hace 3 años

I use Stormboard to organize, thoughts, ideas and projects

Contras:

Removing and adding custom templates to word and ppt reports.

Elijah Y.
Film Writer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, 2-10 empleados

Awesome

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall this thing was god sent for me. i am an up and coming film maker and being able to create Sub Storms, is perfect for character details and back story. Storm Board allows me to put my mind into vision and multitask on different projects. I also love the way you transition into sub storms, just a personal joy for me

Allows me to be as detailed as I am in my mind Allows me to assign things to deadlines which is great for me I like how I can copy cards over to other storms, makes organization super easy

Contras:

I would like more colors for sticky notes The legend description doesn't translate across computers There are some things that can't be backtracked with cntrl Z

Lauren G.
Client Service Coordinator en Australia
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados

Great Virtual Agile

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our team uses Stormboard for our daily workflow, Previously we had a paper sticky note agile system. The team picked up how to navigate/use with very basic training. It has been a really positive change for us, also saving alot more paper!

- simple to use/navigate - plenty of legend colours to choose from to personalise your stickies - replaces a paper Agile Wall - Reprepresentatives in contact very promptly with any queries

Contras:

- when you scroll down it zooms out of the storm, I did assume this would scroll though it originally, but its easily enough to get the hang of. - It takes a while to load if you have a large amount of stickies.

Beverly A.
freelance writer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo

Best Whiteboard Ever

5 hace 3 años

Stormboard is one of the best whiteboard software I have come across and its great for creating and organizing business and personal projects. You can add sticky notes for additional information. You can also share ideas with other people. There are great templates to assist you if you need additional help. This is a great whiteboard for meetings workshops, seminars and conferences. Its easy to use. Its not hard at all. Its simple and you can keep all your projects all on one software. There is an area where you can chat with other people who are working on the projects. With your business you can assign each co- worker a project. Its easy and fun to use for school also. Simply an awesome whiteboard. Great tool to keep you organized.

Contras:

You really have to upgrade to get all the best of this software. Its a great whiteboard software and its worth it.

Gerente de Oficina de Administración de Proyectos (PMO Manager) en México
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Share your ideas

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great for working with a team during a meeting, sharing it so that everyone can add their ideas or just for working by yourself and stop wasting paper. I also love that it has lots of planning and problem solving templates ready to use.

Simple to use and share, with free personal plan available and lots of preset backgrounds.

Contras:

It lags when you put lots of sticky notes and it lacks background options in the free plan.

Jayson C.
Jayson C.
Principal en Canadá
Productos farmacéuticos, 2-10 empleados

Brainstorming Made Easy

5 hace 3 años

Stormboard has allowed us to easily engage clients to provide a unique approach to brainstorming

Contras:

There have been very little in terms of things to complain about

Jonathan P.
Group Manager, Diamond Services en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Stormboard

4 hace 3 años

I love how easy it is to organize ideas and distill down into what is really important. It allows us a framework to get together and come out of meetings with an actionable plan.

Contras:

There are still a few bugs, and the pricing is a little strange. Inability to remove users is a potential security risk

hace 3 años

Hi Jonathan, We would love to make certain that we answer all of your questions and get the bugs all worked out. I am reaching out to you to answer how it is possible to remove users as well.

Kelsie B.
Internal Audit en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 1,001-5,000 empleados

All in one place

4 el año pasado

Contras:

Navigation between storms can get tricky.

John M.
Principal en Canadá
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados

Long-Time User

Comentarios: I'm a huge fan

simple, powerful and very easy to get collaborators setup

Contras:

its still too hard to bring my clients on to the system (I'd do it all the time if there was a friction-free way to hand-off but still continue to collaborate together)

Steve B.
PRODUCTION MANAGER en Canadá
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados

STORMBOARD GROUP

Comentarios: EVERYONE IN MY GROUP USES IT

EASY TO SET UP AND USE , EVERY BODY WAS USING STORMBOARD WITH IN 10 MINUTES OF SETTING IT UP. EASY TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOME PAGE.

Contras:

I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS, I WOULD LIKE SEE THE DATE POSTED ON EACH WINDOW.