15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre BookSteam

La planificación online para empresas ahora es muy fácil.

Descubre más sobre BookSteam

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time.

Contras:

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

Valoraciones de BookSteam

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.1/10

BookSteam tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 97 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado BookSteam antes?

Filtrar opiniones (97)

Anastasia
Anastasia
President en EE. UU.
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

Contras:

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Diana
RMT massus en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Awsome booking tool

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

Contras:

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

Respuesta de BookSteam

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Dale
Marketing en Canadá
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

We found the perfect app

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Booksteam has transformed our auto detailing business. With its user-friendly interface and customizable features, managing appointments has never been easier. The ability to sync our calendar, set pricing, and send automated reminders has streamlined our operations and improved our customer experience.

Contras:

Would love to two way sync to my outlook and Google calendars at the same time.

Cang
CEO en EE. UU.
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo

Missing features, some broken

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Contras:

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Jake
Sales and support en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Cpr class booking app

5.0 hace 3 meses

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

Contras:

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

Respuesta de BookSteam

hace 3 meses

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Imran
Imran
Team coordinator en Bangladés
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Time-Saving Solution: Unlocking Efficiency with BookSteam

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, BookSteam is a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software that simplifies the booking process for businesses and enhances the customer experience

One of the standout features of BookSteam is its customizable calendars, manage staff availability, and offer online booking options for clients.

Contras:

Although BookSteam has a mobile app, the app lacks certain features and functionalities available on the web version.

Dwyane
IT en Canadá
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados

Cool booking app!

4.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Booksteam is like our virtual assistant for booking English lessons! We love how we can customize everything to match our vibe, and the reminders are a total lifesaver (goodbye, no-shows!). And when we've needed help, the Booksteam crew has been very helpful. Seriously, if you're running an English lessons biz and want to keep your calendar organized, Booksteam is the way to go!

Contras:

Really hard to say anything negative in this section.

Janice
Admin en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Booksteam is great!

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable tool for our business, making booking appointments seamless and hassle-free.

As a massage therapy business, we have been using Booksteam for online appointment scheduling, and we highly recommend it. Booksteam is a user-friendly platform that has streamlined our booking process, making it convenient for both our clients and therapists. Customer support team has been responsive and helpful whenever we've had questions or needed assistance.

Contras:

Trial period to be longer than 14 days so we could test it out more.

Frank
Manager en Canadá
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Powerful app to manage classes

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Booksteam has been a valuable addition to our dance business, helping us streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction.

As a dance studio, we have found Booksteam to be an excellent class scheduling software. It's user-friendly interface makes it easy for both our staff and clients to book and manage dance classes efficiently.

Contras:

Can't really say what we liked the least about this app at the moment.

Jess
Suprvisor en Canadá
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Glad we found this app!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

BookSteam has really helped our massage business run smoother. It's super easy to set up appointments, and our clients love the convenience. We're happy we found this app!

Contras:

I really wish they would have QuickBooks integration so we could sync our data.

Melissa
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good value without a lot of frills

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

Contras:

This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include: 1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series, 2) a waiting list, 3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it. 4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

Nicola
Barber en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Gets the work done perfectly.

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great experience... love it up to now.

I looked for a long time for a scheduling app. Difficult to find when you offer at home services. None truly fits my needs... but Booksteam really made it easy for me to find ways to make it work. Every time I needed support they were more than available and had answers in close to no time. Fully recommend.

Contras:

Ease of use Low price Amazing features Possibility of multiple locations Widgets for facebook and mini webpage to book Nice interface for clients

Searpons
Sales and Marketing Supervisor en Filipinas
, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Best for online scheduling tool

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great services, great software.

Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

Contras:

I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Abraham
Compliance Officer en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

Contras:

The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Gemma
Registered Massage Therapist/Clinic Owner en Canadá

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Ease of use

Contras:

Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

Sales Manager en EE. UU.
, 201-500 empleados

Scheduling made easy!

5.0 hace 6 años

Many features and produces thorough reporting to organize and streamline your business. When running into issues I have had a great experience with their customer support. Very timely and gets me the answers I need. Scheduling and tracking appointments made easy.

Contras:

The start up process may take some time to learn. With so many feature it's understandable. Short term pain for long term gain which will save you many hours and keep you organized. Give it a try!

Erik
Online Channel Manager en Filipinas
, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Booksteam is good to go app

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Books steam is awesome for appointment scheduling tool.

I really in booksteam is ther is a auto online report that lets you track the attendance right away. Love it!

Contras:

If its your first time to use book steam its a bit tricky to set up but once you get hang of it, its not so bad.

Josh
Director of Marketing en Australia

Booksteam is fantastic

4.5 hace 8 años

Really easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.

Contras:

Didn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.

Mary
Customer Service Specialist en Canadá
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

Easy to Use and Teach

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: So far my overall experience has been great. We had a time Zone glitch and they were able to fix it in a timely manner and informed us of once it was fixed.

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients

Contras:

I have No cons for about the product at this time

Victoria
Manager en RU
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 11-50 empleados

Simple...

5.0 hace 5 años

This does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.

Contras:

Its just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.

Christine
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect for one person startups

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Claytonia
Owner en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

BookSteam Scheduling System

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: BookSteam has allowed to take the responsibility of scheduling away from me and give it to the client. It prevents miscommunications and streamlines the process. If has allowed me focus on other aspects of my business, and as a solopreneur, that is invaluable.

I found BookSteam to be user friendly and easy to navigate. I like that it provides a mini webpage option for booking purposes and it is affordable for small businesses.

Contras:

There were some features that I would like to have as a convenience, but they do not take away from the value of the system.

Alek
COO en

Impressive and user friendly

4.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I can't say enough good things about booksteam, head and shoulders above the rest! If you want your business to improve and become less stressful (don't we all), you have to try this software. +++awesome looking design, supports multiple offices, mailchimp and paypal integration, google calendar sync, prepaid packages, loaded with a ton of features and has fast responding support team (what's not to love?).

Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Fantastic scheduling software after you've learned the ropes

5.0 hace 5 años

I had to test out a scheduling software for a client and this was by far one of the best on the market. I finished the setup and was able to get a testable demo ready for the client. You can even have it send your customers text messages.

Contras:

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it doesn't take long to take full advantage of the software. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no real big issues with using BookSteam.

Tara
EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

one of the best if not the best!

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I use this software everyday and it's been a huge help to our biz. Bookings are easy to make, payments are easy to take, customers love the ease of use, what's not to love. Compare to others, this system is very quick and responsive, I don't have to wait forever (like I did with previous software). Overall A+++