15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Zen Planner

Software para estudios de yoga con aplicaciones móviles, comercio minorista, tarjetas de regalo, programación, sitios web integrados, automatizaciones, creación de informes y más.

Descubre más sobre Zen Planner

It was a very cheap cost to have the application run so for that it was very good since the cost of the gym was so high.

Contras:

Grading (movement between programs and belt levels) is difficult.

Valoraciones de Zen Planner

Relación calidad-precio
4.3

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.8/10

Zen Planner tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 247 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Zen Planner antes?

Filtrar opiniones (247)

Santiago
ingenieria sistemas en Colombia
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

goind mode zen with Zen planner

4.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Buena, es un excelente medio de gestión para los gimnasios

Una de las cosas que mas destaco es el excelente servicio al cliente y lo explicativo que son para la implementación del software lo cual ayuda bastante a la implementación del mismo en el entorno

Contras:

Nada que añadir por ahora, el software simplemente se desempeña bien.

Jody
Jody
Head Teaching Professional en Canadá
Deportes, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very Helpful Customer Service!!!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Zen Planner software has enabled our company to introduce a program to our customers in a seamless fashion. Their customer service was vital in helping us with this process.

The software is very slick and versatile!

Contras:

There was a lot to learn that I wasn't familiar with.

hace 5 años

Happy to hear it - thanks Jody!

Itzak
CEO/Owner en EE. UU.
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Perfect for managing a martial arts studio

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was really impressed on how well they understand how martial art schools work. The software takes into account everything you need to keep your school running - from scheduling out classes students reserve for, to taking payments and setting up merchant accounts, to desk check-in software, to students having their own portal to track their membership and status. Customer support was very helpful during the onboarding.

You can tell this software was designed for martial artists. One of my favorite things you can do is designate belt rankings to students, and design your system in a way that when a student is ready to test for the next belt, whether its the amount of time they've been training with the studio, to achieving certain skills required, Zen Planner notifies you and helps you plan belt testing. I loved that they recognize how important it is for martial art schools to know where students rank. I was able to plan out all my belts, what skills are required and minimum of time with the school they need to have to test. Most gym software don't recognize all the small nuances that martial art schools need to track where their students stand.

Contras:

The apps for desk login can be a little buggie sometimes and require an update or reset the iPad to get the software to work.

hace 3 años

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud to empower and serve martial arts communities around the globe.

matthew

Zen planner

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Send Planner really easy to use and their customer service team is great

Contras:

Its comparability with SugarWOD compared to push press

Fuente de la reseña

Good for very simple gym businesses, bad for everything else.

2.0 hace 7 años

ZP lets us schedule and bill clients in one place. It spits out reasonably useful accounting summaries and can handle some email automations.

Contras:

This software is the worst part of my job. Do not be fooled by their slick sales staff: this cannot perform most of the functions advertised. It can, but only in a perfect world where you gym runs exactly as ZP imagines it. In this imaginary perfect world, you'd need a team of administrators working full-time to keep your database up-to-date and functioning. Our gym runs about 250 sessions per week. That's either classes or PT. They're all different. ZP's workout builder does not work for this. We were spending ~3 hours per day inputting workouts. It could not scale. So now we do not track workouts in the software. We see 100 leads per week and run free trials to get them into the gym. ZP's various 'prospect' systems cannot handle this. They are not manipulatable enough to handle the different types of trials we'd like to offer. Doing so, again, would take a team of administrators. We now use a separate sales software for everyone on trial. ZP goes down most days for 1-2 hours. 5-6 days per week. Just no software to run the gym. No attendance tracked, no bills processed, no member questions answered. ZP's calendar never works on the first try. Literally. When I click on a staff member's calender I wait 15sec for the software to reload the full gym calendar with no changes. Then I click the staff member a second time, wait another 15sec, and only then am I rewarded with his/her calendar. With 28 staff this is not working.

hace 7 años

I¿m sorry to hear your experience with Zen Planner has been less than ideal. We'd like to offer help to ensure your database is set up efficiently and give you a direct point of contact for the issues you have brought to our attention. Please reach out to our retention expert, Nick Deprez at nick.deprez@zenplanner.com, to get set up as your review is anonymous and we are unable to reach you directly. In response to your note about down time: we diligently track the down time of our software and are currently at 99.87% availability. This would not be possible if we were down at the rate you described. I¿ve passed your feedback about our feature compatibility and sales to our Sales Team to review and ensure we maintain transparency and honesty in our sales process.

Teagan
Assistant Opperational Manager en EE. UU.

Finally Found the Right System

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software has made this much more simple and allowed us to enhance our customers experience in our facility!

-Set up was detailed step by step process and had video reviews that our staff could go back to -Customer service is the best that we have seen -Hotline always has a person you can talk to (have answered every question we have had and has taught us how to solve the problem should it ever come up again) - Hotline is available 7am-7pm -Email (you can send a detailed email and have it answered within one business day) - Our on-boarding assistant fallowed up with us after a month to make sure everything was running - Has easy quick reporting - Great schedule (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page) -Great point of sale (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page) - Mobil app is simple for customers and makes scheduling simple

Contras:

online mobil site cannot work with out cookies which most smart phones automatically disable so we needed to send out an email with instructions on how to enable them

hace 5 años

Thank you for the review, Teagan! We're glad you've found the right system for your business!

Richard
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Good software; Horrible back office customer service!

3.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: ZP's back office customer service is horrible. In fact, "customer service is a misnomer; it is actually customer disservice. ZP's tech support is, from time to time, difficult to access by phone, but the tech support staff is excellent. Additionally, the software is highly evolved, fairly intuitive and reliable.

Zen Planner has nearly all features we require to run our school of traditional Japanese karate, including payment processing, rank tracking, online store, class and event management.

Contras:

We started with ZP in late 2023 and had fully migrated by March 2024. In December 2023, we decided to change banks and asked ZP and its payment processor, Gains, to do so. For four months, we've been waiting for them to resolve this issue, but they don't answer our emails and refuse to telephone us to make this simple back-office change. We are mystified and disappointed. So, we've let them know we'll leave ZP if they don't resolve this matter by May 1, 2024.

Kim
Owner & Instructor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

You can't beat their support team!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am love the people at ZP. There isn't one person I've come in contact with that hasn't been helpful, positive, encouraging, understanding and cheerful. I went to their office because I was starting a new program and wanted help with the set up of the program and the membership. They set me up with one person to be my helper that day. Now what company will do that? I can tell you that no other software company I've used would've offered me that. Also, love the Zen Academy. I learned about so many more things the software could do for me that I wasn't either using or doing in a google spreadsheet . So now ZP is helping me save more precious time and I'm learning more about my business in the process. Thank you reports and automations!

Honestly, their customer support! However, I don't have to call often as the on boarding team set me up wonderfully to begin with. But the support articles answer almost all my questions so I don't have to call. I am a small studio and don't have a front desk staff but ZP does it all for me (well, allows my clients to do it all for me). It is super easy to use on all fronts.

Contras:

I have't run into anything that I don't like. I use ZP on my laptop in a web browser and I've found it confusing to try the staff app on my phone or tablet. This old dog struggles with learning new tricks :) So we can't blame ZP for that.

hace 5 años

Thanks for your feedback, Kim!

Jen
Event Coordinator en EE. UU.

Customer support is outstanding

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I'd give it a B- on a grading scale. The customer support is outstanding but any time you want to go beyond just keeping track of how many students you have, things become way too complicated.

Customer support really is top notch. The on boarding team is fantastic and truly went out of their way to ensure we had every available resource for success. Any little quirky issue or question we have is answered quickly and professionally by the customer support team. They are fantastic.

Contras:

The basics are great but it seems to go from "ok to use" to "I have absolutely no idea what to do here" the minute any complication arises. There does not need to be a "staff user" and a "kiosk mode" on the Ipads, it confuses everyone and wastes a lot of time. Converting reports to pdf feature should be a breeze, but doesn't convert the entire report and is useless. It should have a much easier pos system as well. No real way for instructors to leave notes for students, why not? Never use the mass email or text because its just too complicated-these things can be fixed if they gave it some attention.

hace 4 años

Thanks, Jen, we'll pass your good words on to our customer support team!

drew
owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

easy to use to run my business for apointment settings

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: this has done wonders for my business I dont need someone to confirm appointments

when setting apointments customers can do it online and it sends out confirmations and reminds of appointments so they have no excuse to not miss an appointment

Contras:

could be cheaper per month. sometimes is slow but does the job

hace 5 años

Thank you for the kind words, Drew!

Alejandro
Alejandro
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent product with futures that are practical, easy to use, and visually appealing

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Endless , independence and function. Being a small business owner it allows me to run and automate many things such as financial reports, workouts, attendance. Reservation, automations of emails for customer retention , sales funnel , customer support, technically forward thingkong woth use of apps for iPad and iPhone to allow me to function on the run , away from the office, in the field, and manage coaches.

I love zenplanner. They started out with few features and no apps but they promised to improve regularly and they deliver. In the short 4 years I have been using they have incorporated a staff app for the iPhone, a users app to reserve, keep track of workouts , PRs, billing and much more. an app for the front desk to use as checking in, reserving, adding new clients at ease. On each of these products they improve and incorporated new needed features faster than any software I have ever used. Their customer service is truly second to none. Helping you not only in the set up stage but anytime you need help and they work to resolve your problem immediately. The software not only is packed full of great functions for financial, workout writing and publishing, emailing automation, reports of attendance, finances , and mass email intervention but it does it with a sleek appearance that is not only visually appealing but with an easy of use that it's simple and powerful.

Contras:

Software is still growing and some features , not many anymore, can be improved. This is truly the worse thing I can think off as I have tried many many others do never been so satisfied and impressed with them delivering a great product and on a regular bases truly adding features to improve it without making it more complicated for the user.

Program Director en EE. UU.

Worst customer service possible

2.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Zen Planner is absolutely the worst. I decided to go with a different program and half way through the porting process we thought it would be simpler to simply stay with Zen Planner. Nope, they never called us back.

I really didn't like anything about it. It was overly complicated, redundant and the same glitches existed for years.

Contras:

It was hard to maintain an idea of what our client base actually was. Some clients were counted twice. We had to check 3 different areas to make sure our billing was going through.

Justin

8+ year user

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent.

The service. I don't call in often but if I need help it's always there.

Contras:

Changing password info every 3 months is my biggest gripe.

Alyssa

Best Customer Service On The Planet

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Sanity.

Zen Planner seamlessly integrates everything we need as a gym. Although there are still key features we would like, what is there works well and allows us to keep all customer data and interactions in one place, which makes our life easier. Perhaps most importantly, best customer service on the planet. No matter how small an issue, they respond immediately. And when we recently had an ENORMOUS problem, that was totally our fault, our rep worked on it over the weekend for us. He saved our sanity, and thousands of dollars. I can't imagine that kind of service anywhere else.

Contras:

My only real gripes are things that don't exist and need to. I would like my members to be able to purchase retail items and check-in using their app. Both of these features exist in the staff app, but not the member app. Also, I would like an option to NOT have a gender field at registration. I find the gender binary pointless and it's offensive to our trans and nonconforming clients.

Justin
Owner / CEO en EE. UU.

Workhorse

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: zenplanner does exactly what you need a CRM tool to do most, it manages your current customers. Sure it integrates well for other uses such as lead capture, retail purchases, payroll, etc. Bit what I love is that it never fails at what we really need it to do, allow our service to be used by our customers, collect payments and evaluate customer data, allowing us to retain more members.

Reporting capabilities are immense allowing us to evaluate our business’ performance metrics and understand exactly what to focus on improving. Customer service is the best out of any service our business uses.

Contras:

It is very hard to learn how to use on your own. But, if you take the initiative to ask for help and training, the staff will teach you and save you hundreds of frustrating hours.

hace 5 años

Thank you for the good words, Justin!

Gavin
owner en EE. UU.

Tried the others, using Zen Planner

Comentarios: Extremely positive.

Extremely user friendly. I could figure out how it worked quite easily and i am not a tech Wiz which I found to be quite pleasing.

Contras:

the common problems that happens with all of the software like it. when the whole system goes down. It is not unique to ZP it has happened with others as well.

hace 4 años

Thank you for the good words, Gavin!

Logan

Customer service is THE best

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Once you learn how to use the system, it's easy to charge people and view membership history. There are so many financial tools available and that side can get a little confusing (like narrowing down your quarterly taxes is a bit of a hassle). I have yet to find a product with better customer support. They always answer promptly and always have a solution.

This software makes it easy to track membership history, but the BEST thing about Zen Planner is their customer service. They're friendly, they answer fast and they ALWAYS know how to fix an issue.

Contras:

Zen Planner is quite an advanced system, so it is easy to get lost. Luckily, the customer service is always there to save you (except for holidays and off-hours of course). The app sometimes crashes. It could use an update.

hace 3 años

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Logan! We appreciate the feedback and having you in the Zen Planner community.

PENNY
OWNER en Canadá

ABOUT ZENPLANNER

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: THEY HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT CAN SOLVE BASICALLY ANY PROBLEM WITHIN THE LIMITS OF THE SOFTWARE. THEY ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN YOU NEED THEM AND SO HELPFUL.

THAT IT MAKES MY JOB EASIER BY AUTOMATING PROCESSES

Contras:

DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE FEATURES I NEED. ALSO TOO HARD TO LEARN ALL THE FEATURES SO I'M NOT MAXIMIZING IT'S FEATURES. THERE ARE LIMITED ON BOARDING SESSIONS SO WHEN THEY STOPPED, SO DID MY LEARNING

hace 5 años

Thank you, Penny! We think our customer service team is pretty great as well!

Sarah

Great System

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: ZenPlanner has been very reliable and does what we want it to except for the odd issue. Sometimes I get so frustrated I want to switch providers but then realize that the other providers still aren't as good as ZP so I just have to stick it out. If they increased their speed at which they fixed bugs and/or simple features then I would be a very happy customer.

It's a great CRM for a small fitness facility. From reviews from competitors, it appears to be the best however I haven't personally tried the others. The Chat feature is great to be able to quickly message with employees when I have questions or concerns.

Contras:

They are very slow to fix bugs and/or simple features. It's almost like they don't even have tech employees to fix these things.

Coach
Owner en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Ok but not great

3.0 hace 9 años

Comentarios: I can do a lot with this software. Apparently does everything that Front Desk offers in their middle tier of pricing - for half the cost. I manage staff payroll and reserving classes, too. I can do analytics and reports. They have always been very nice on the phone (if unable to help.) On the down side, it's buggy and painfully slow. Plus it doesn't work very well on mobile, either for clients, coaches, or the business owner. My athletes often say they can't reserve class on their phones. Everyone wants to do everything on their phones but ZP does not accommodate this! The workout tracking was painful to use - they keep adding features like this but I wish they would just make the ones they have work better. Their much vaunted software improvements were a disappointing thin skin over the same stuff. Despite my annoyance I have learned to work around the bugs and stuck with them for many years. I will probably continue to wait for software improvements. Not a ringing endorsement by any means, but the software is functional and the price is right.

hace 9 años

We appreciate your feedback. We are continually investing in our solution, and have recently launched several notable enhancements focused on mobility, usability and stability. Many of our customers are constantly on the go and need easy-to-use software on their phones and tablets. This is a major focus for us, and you'll see a number of new mobile-friendly features launched in the near future. Additionally, we continue to invest in our Workout Tracking functionality, and recently launched a new-and-improved member experience for viewing workouts, tracking the leaderboard and logging results, all designed specifically for mobile. We would love to get you into our beta testing program, where customers are invited to provide feedback on new functionality before it's launched. Please send an email to product@zenplanner.com for details on joining this beta. - Christina Von Stroh, Director of Product - Zen Planner

Cindy
Finance and Office Administrator en Canadá
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 11-50 empleados

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] at ZenPlanner is Top Notch

4.0 hace 2 años

The customer service is stellar. Everyone I've spoken to is smart, friendly and efficient. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did our transition to GAINS payment processing and I couldn't have asked for more warm, knowledgeable and efficient support. Her follow-up with me has been outstanding.

Contras:

It's not great for use with membership under 18; we do a lot of programming for children and need a way to have both parents as primary email contacts, need a way to communicate both with parents and with the 13-18 year old group. Grading (movement between programs and belt levels) is difficult.

Cara
Manager/Owner en EE. UU.

I used to use Zen Planner

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, it was great to have a place to run transactions, and keep track of member accounts, however the issues we had with zenplanner holding our money required that we switch to a different system.

I liked how wonderful, helpful and prompt the customer support was. I found them very easy to talk to and easy to get ahold of.

Contras:

I was calling customer support daily, I took over the business from someone else who left a very messy zenplanner for me to sort out. That could be the reason I was constantly calling, but another reason is that some of the features that I thought could have been easier to use were not. I ended up switching to a different system because we were having a lot of issues with the money, one time zenplanner held our money for 2 months, when we finally found out why, the process to reclaim that money was ridiculous.

taylor
Owner/ Instructor en EE. UU.

Incredible!

5.0 hace 7 años

Best Support Team!!! they seriously rock and has helped me trouble shoot all issues I've had over the phone or over quick emails. Anything i didn't know how to do they were super helpful and worked so hard to help me implement their software and making things very easy. Allows me to filter my classes, students and programs very easily. Beautiful Website integration (similar to mindbody but easier to use for customer) Keeps track of how much a client owes me and allows me to create a parole for my employees. I own a Holistic wellness center that does everything from Yoga and martial arts to acupuncture and energy work and zen planner allows us to manage everything smoothly while keeping track of all of our clients with ease. If your looking for a scheduling software i highly recommend this software. Has really taken a weight off my shoulders as a business owner and let me focus on more important thing.

Contras:

The initial set up of the program is a little difficult, it was hard to navigate through at first but again, awesome support team that explained it very well. Only other con is that the website integration is a little difficult and not as pretty on mobile.

Harley
Nutrition Coach en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

It has it's ups and downs.

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall it is a great program, but is does have some room for improvement.

Zen Planner has a lot of good features. Billing, client tracking, scheduling, and integration into our website are all pretty smooth.

Contras:

As a gym, we cannot select which members see what programming. Example, if we have 2 different programs available, all members can see both programmed workouts. We have had some inconsistency in emails being sent out. Sometimes emails to our members don't send in a timely manner through their system.

Elizabeth
Veterinarian en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 51-200 empleados

Library and a Benchmark

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our gym uses this App to track our work outs. A friend and I were using the custom result fields to track our daily 1 minute Bike Sprint. We found, though, that when we went to the library we couldn't track our results. I contacted Zen Planner and was helped quickly; initially, it appeared to be a simple issue but turned out that there were some "corrupted" files. After getting our gym owner involved, ZenPlanner was able to resolve the issue.

Ease of use; simple to find information

Contras:

I wish the same type of exercises would always come up together in the library. Occasionally when I go to the library to look up a specific exercise multiple of the same come up and I have to click in and out of them to see the results.

Thank You Elizabeth!