Opiniones de ReachMail

4.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6 /5

Sobre ReachMail

Plataforma de marketing por correo electrónico extremadamente flexible y fácil de usar con características y atención al cliente sobresalientes.

Descubre más sobre ReachMail

Mostrando 49 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Francesca D.
Shaman
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/10/2018

"I can’t speak highly enough about ReachMail."

Puntos a favor: These folks know what they’re doing. My newsletter is the core of my marketing. As the sole income for my household, my marketing has to be solid, so I’m not going to mess around with anything less than the best newsletter service. Sending newsletters through ReachMail is easy, intuitive, and top of the line. But if you do have a problem, customer support knows how to explain things to non-technical folks. Customer support treat me like a princess. They even added a feature to one page to remedy a problem I was having with that page. They care about their customers. ReachMail Features (or at least, these are the ones I know they have): WYSIWYG Email Editor, Template Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Dynamic Content, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Mailing List Management, Drip Campaigns, Auto-Responders, Image Library, A/B Testing, Customer Surveys, CAN SPAM Compliance, Reporting/Analytics.

Contras: No cons, they’re that good! Anyone who’s dealt with mass mailings on a regular basis knows what a pain it can be. I’m so grateful to ReachMail for making it easy for me instead. Sure, sometimes they hit a bump because nothing is perfect, but they’re quick to take care of it, and don’t make excuses.

Shantelle B.
Business Analyst
Servicios de información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/11/2019

"Great platform for small businesses to get their messaging out"

Comentarios: ReachMail provides our association with a user-friendly process for getting communications out to our members, and it had a great analytics system for us to monitor and identify who is engaged, and what content interests them.

Puntos a favor: Templates and user-friendly features make it possible for anyone to create great communication without any programming background.

Contras: I sometimes have difficulty with formatting text, and controlling the spacing details in the rows. Perhaps this is a lack of training and expertise on my part - but that is a frustration for me.

David C.
Writer
Edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/10/2018

"Very good but room for improvement"

Comentarios: I don't have business problems as such. I'm a writer selling and marketing books and I use a number of service providers. Reachmail is one of the better ones but could be much better.

Puntos a favor: 5,000 subscribers (better than most of its competitors). The reporting and sending process is straightforward. The site is basically good to use. The list cleaning system is particularly useful. It's always tricky to keep lists clean. If the system had a way of recognising spam traps that may inadvertently appear it would be a major step forward.

Contras: Deleting the entire list of subscribers when desired is cumbersome. You have to copy and create another list and fiddle around. The WYSIWYG editor is not as good or sophisticated as some. I'm using it now (taken a break to fill in this survey). I can't insert margins around photographs (you enter figures, try to do it and image vanishes). Boxes appear and you can't get rid of them. A row of boxed symbols has now appeared which is new to me. They just get in the way. Take a leaf out of Mailchimp. It's also hard to check and see if the autoresponder works. It does, because a list is added to, but to amend it is not easy. And it's impossible to actually SEE a form you already created.

Respuesta de proveedores

por ReachMail el 26/10/2018

David,

Thank you for your comments. We are working on enhancing the AutoResponders based on customer feedback. We have made some improvements in the past few weeks and more are pending in the near term. Feel free to let us know what you need. We always appreciate customer input.

List deletion is very simple. Just select the list and click the big red DELETE button. In your case, however, all your lists are tied to your drip campaign AutoResponders. Deleting them would break your drip campaigns. Our system is just preventing you from breaking your campaigns in this case.

For message design, we recommend you upgrade to the Message Builder we added about a year ago. It's a drag and drop editor that's a lot easier to work with that standard WYSIWYGs and it will always build mobile friendly messages. The WYSIWYG editor is still around for those with advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, but for those that aren't experts, the Message Builder will do all the heavy lifting for you!

Angeli k C.
Director of PR & Marketing
  • Publicado el 10/12/2019

"Continuing to Evolve"

Comentarios: overall it has been a very worthwhile experience. I enjoy seeing the new upgrades that keep coming keep them coming

Puntos a favor: I am able to customize templates to my own discretion it makes it easier to design things that are brand specific

Contras: Not exactly the easiest to learn however it is a useful tool to help integrate you into other areas of public relations and marketing

• Publicado el 10/12/2019
Julie S.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

"Advertising"

Comentarios: Easy, inexpensive and quick way to reach a large number of our customers,

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and lots of functionality options. Very good and quick customer and tech service.

Contras: I have not had any negative issues with this software yet!

Jay D.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

"ReachMail Rocks"

Comentarios: I have been a client of ReachMail for 2+ years. My email sending volume has ramped up substantially over that time and they have enabled my company to grow quickly but under control. I would and have routinely recommended ReachMail for any companies email sending needs. You cannot go wrong with making ReachMail your ESP.

Puntos a favor: The software is extremely easy to work with and the staff is fantastic, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Contras: We are on dedicated IP addresses as we send volume. I would like to see them switch up the IP's and build the extra price, if any, into my fee structure.

Marylou O.
newsletter editor/cardiac patient visitor/volunteer
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/2/2020

"Keeping heart patients in the know"

Comentarios: I produce a newsletter that is free to all those who want to receive it. It contains articles about improvements in heart medications, procedures and other information like who is speaking at the next meeting. It gives our readers member phone numbers should they want to talk to another person who has had similar heart surgeries. I have been editor since 2011- we started with 55 patients. I was using Gmail. When I reached 500 patients I had to wait 24 hours before I could send out the last one - 499 was their limit. A friend helped me find ReachMail - and now we have over 2,000 patients that receive our newsletter.

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use and helps me get the monthly newsletter out to the heart patients we visit daily at our local hospital.

Contras: None. So far all is good.
why does this box keep reappearing - I am done.

Jen W.
Executive Director

"ReachMail"

Comentarios: I have had a positive experience with ReachMail and look forward to continued use.

Puntos a favor: I like that I can easily send mass emails keeping our membership and donors apprised of what is happening at our senior center. I also like that I can construct my emails and schedule to send them at a later date. The customer service is always very helpful and courteous as well.

Contras: I do not like the pre loaded templates. I feel they could be more user friendly especially when putting in pictures. Unfortunately, pictures cannot be made into custom sizes with the templates.

Mark R.
Technology Chairman
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/3/2020

"How I use ReachMail"

Comentarios: Overall I am happy with ReachMail. The free account severs my present needs and if circumstances require me to upgrade to a larger account, the prices are reasonable.

Puntos a favor: I like the ease of use and support that ReachMail provides. I publish monthly and timely newsletters to our membership of over 1500 members. I like the templates offered, or I can create a basic newsletter to meet my needs. The software is easy to use and provides all the tools I need to be sucessful.

Contras: There is a learning curve, but there are tutorials and online or phone support. After sending my first few newsletters it was easy to navigate my way around.

• Publicado el 10/3/2020
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/7/2020

"Reachmail"

Puntos a favor: This software is rich in features and the online support is fantastic. I periodically send email messages to a large number of contacts. It has a comprehensaive report on bad email addresses. It also allows me to have an inexpensive one month contract when I do send emails to many recipients.

Contras: The system is challenging to use when I only use it periodically to send blasts.

• Publicado el 2/7/2020
Ernesto D.
Deportes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/12/2019

"Excellent Choice in Email Marketing"

Comentarios: We've used it for the past 4 years and love everything about it.

Puntos a favor: The templates are great and ease of use of the entire software is awesome.

Contras: Some of the templates can be difficult to use. I think simplicity could be improved.

• Publicado el 9/12/2019
Sean D.
Database Operations Manager
Medios online, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"One Stop Shop for All Our Mailing Needs"

Comentarios: Reachmail really has been a great service to work with. In the 6+ years of working with them, they have been a great, reliable ESP that goes above and beyond for their clients.

Puntos a favor: Reachmail is incredibly easy to use with the ability to set up and send marketing promotions on the fly. I think my favorite aspect of working with Reachmail has been the excellent customer service. They have routinely gone above and beyond to accommodate our needs, offer professional guidance, and customize our account to helps us achieve our goals and optimize our mailing capabilities.

Contras: Off the top of my head, I can't think of ways in which Reachmail is lacking. If anything, the major con of working with Reachmail is not taking advantage of all the features and assistance Reachmail offers.

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
Amy B.
Art Director / Production Manager
Edición, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/7/2020

"Customer Service"

Comentarios: The reason we have undoubtedly stuck with ReachMail for many years is the great customer service! Our service rep is easily accessible by phone and email and super helpful and that is hard to come by with some of these services!

Puntos a favor: I love the Message builder! Makes it easy to build emails... though I do wish their were easier customization options (changing size of photos, dragging them around, etc.)

Contras: I think the list management could be improved. It seems as though there should be easier ways to send or exclude certain domains, soft bounces, etc.

• Publicado el 13/7/2020
Cliff L.
Vice President
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 22/11/2019

"A great email program for business and marketing"

Puntos a favor: Ease of use, great dashboard and data snap shot of mailing results. Bullet proof data retention. Super tech support, very eager to help and maximize use of the program. Love the educational module.

Contras: Ensuring fonts are consistent in document.

Boo S.
Registrar
  • Publicado el 21/1/2020

"enthusiastic recommendation for Reachmail"

Puntos a favor: I am the registrar for a cycling event in Virginia called the Tour de Chesapeake. We have grown in numbers and interest to the point, I needed an email service. After much research, I decided to go with Reachmail. I have never regretted my decision. The website is very intuitive and requires very little tutorials or training - they are available if needed but it's likely you won't even need them. Over the years, I've had 2 occasions when I needed to ask a question and sent an email. The responses were swift and very helpful - like over and above my expectations. I highly and enthusiastically recommend Reachmail.

Contras: Sincerely, I have not had a problem that hasn't been addressed by very efficient Reachmail staff.

• Publicado el 21/1/2020
Jerry W.
OWNER
Aerolíneas/aviación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"GWT DISCOUNT TRAVEL INC GIVES REACH MAIL A BIG THUMBS UP"

Comentarios: extremely pleased

Puntos a favor: easy to use, excellent quality, it does exactly what we want each & every time.

Contras: we couldn't find anything that we didn't like.

Ken W.
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 2/12/2019

"My Reachmail Review"

Comentarios: Overall I have been happy with Reachmail

Puntos a favor: Ease of use is great. Amazing customer service.

Contras: Some features can be a little wonky. Overall I am happy with the service.

• Publicado el 2/12/2019
Gina D.
Marketing Director
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/11/2018

"Reach Mail"

Puntos a favor: I like Reach Mails customer service. They are always available to give you some help and their lists tools are very helpful when updating.

Contras: Reach Mail is updating their layout tools so it takes a bit more time to create email blast.

• Publicado el 20/11/2018
Eric H.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Customer"

Comentarios: Overall great!

Puntos a favor: Has all the features and capabilities an email platform needs. Also, great customer service. Very responsive and always there to help.

Contras: Inconsistency of delivery to major ISPs

• Publicado el 16/11/2018
Mary K.
legal assistant/marketing
Práctica de la abogacía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"My experience with working with ReachMail"

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ReachMail support is awesome. I am a returning customer and he was so helpful to show me the new template forms and how to do everything. He also gave me some great marketing tips. I am not super computer literate and working with ReachMail I have no worries- they are always there to support you.

Puntos a favor: There are shortcuts to producing newsletters like using the duplicate button if just want to just change some content for a new email. Just need to call them with any questions and support is extremely competent and friendly.

Contras: Nothing just need to spend a little time to learn

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Roger K.
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 26/10/2018

"Great email service"

Comentarios: I used several other email services before, ReachMail is the best

Puntos a favor: I use ReachMail several times a month and send thousands of emails. Never got a problem.

Contras: The software editor can be improved although is is not bad.

Respuesta de proveedores

por ReachMail el 29/10/2018

Roger,

Thanks for the kind words. If there is anything you would like added to the Mailing Editors to meet your specific needs, please let us know. We're actively working on a few enhancements requested by other clients at the moment and we always appreciate customer suggestions.

• Publicado el 26/10/2018
Patricia F.
Director of Marketing
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2018

"Reachmail"

Comentarios: I’ve used Reachmail for several years for work and volunteer jobs. It is easy to use and the most recent version has important features. I’ve used other packages as well and Reachmail has provided everything I need.

Puntos a favor: Customer support is excellent. I got immediate help when I had a problem with my ISP. Reachmail staff were quick, courteous and professional.

Contras: I’m planning on implementing HubSpot and I understand Reachmail doesn’t integrate with HubSpot.

• Publicado el 9/11/2018
David M.
Membership Coordinator
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/10/2018

"Easy to use, Great customer support!"

Comentarios: I use ReachMail to streamline the process of sending out bulk emails to the membership of a large non profit organization. It provides all the tools I need to create bulk mailings and manage my mail list. I am not a communication specialist, but have been successful thanks to the great built in help system and tutorials that ReachMail provides. When I needed more help I reached out to ReachMail customer support by phone. I can honestly say that was the best, most helpful customer support experience I have ever had. They were friendly, thorough, generous with their time, and competent in helping me to both educate myself and overcome the issues I was having.
Here is a list of their features, most of which I have used. A/B Testing, Auto-Responders, CAN SPAM Compliance, Customer Surveys, Drip Campaigns, Dynamic Content, Image Library, Mailing List Management, Mobile Optimized Emails, Reporting/Analytics, Subscribe/Unsubscribe, Template Management, WYSIWYG Email Editor

Puntos a favor: The intuitive organization of the website. Large selection of 'getting started' videos. Extensive built in help system. First class live phone customer support.

Contras: It seems redundant to require both an account key and username when signing in and providing your password.

• Publicado el 4/10/2018
Larry M.
Sales representative
Redes informáticas, 2-10 empleados

"Great product"

Comentarios: I have been able to reach specific customers depending on their languages and markets they are in with ease. Reachmail has been very helpful in allowing me to provide important information on new lines o products in a timely manner and with very little effort.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use
Import tools
Scheduling
Personalized email blasts with name and company

Contras: I have not found anything I don't like, it takes a little time to get used to, but is worthy.

Isaac J.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 22/10/2018

"review-1"

Comentarios: I like Reachmail over all...

Puntos a favor: I like the cost of the plans you can start for free and build from there.

Contras: I would like to see a landing page builder.

• Publicado el 22/10/2018