15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre innRoad

Esta solución gestiona desde la recepción y confirmación de reservas hasta el check-in, la gestión del inventario de habitaciones y el check-out de los huéspedes.

Descubre más sobre innRoad

Contras:

The inability to utilize the software in my local currency (Jamaican Dollars). That payment information is not stored and we have to follow up with guests for payment.

Valoraciones de innRoad

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

innRoad tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 224 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado innRoad antes?

Filtrar opiniones (224)

Carla
Carla
Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Customer Service Is The BEST!!!

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It was an easy transition from our previous pms. Customer support is excellent.

The system was really easy to learn and easy to train. I love the immediate customer support response. I can email an issue over and I usually get a call right away. I am very happy with the choice we made.

Contras:

We did have some hiccups in the beginning but we worked them out. There are some more detailed reports I'd like to be able to get and maybe speed it up some but I know they are still working on it. Overall great for our property.

Baris
Hotel Manager en España
Hostelería, 10,000+ empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Once great PM solution with a great customer service

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: InnRoad needed a alot of training for our staff to be able to be used with its full capability for the beginners who are not familiar with multiple channel management softwares. Customer care representatives are responsive and smart at solving the problems we have faces so far.

Customer service representatives are pretty familiar with each module of Innroad as if they are a real user of the platform so that they can understand our problems and figure out solutions about the side effects along with the major aspects of the problem that our officials counter. OTA integrations works flowlessly and the updates we have pushed are reflected to all the integrated platforms without delay.

Contras:

If you are familiar with the multiple channel management programs like me it is easy to understand the workflow of the platform however for the inexperienced staff we needed a alot of training to get them used to use the platform with all capabilities. I needed to eaither assist them manually or direct them to the customer care representatives which is not good for a successful product like Innroad.

Jeremy

Save your Money

1.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very poor. Management doesn't follow up and they think I have nothing but time to sit at my phone and wait for return calls. They don't take suggestions. They did a report "update" and it is no longer formatted to be printed. They do not vet their updates. The system is very slow and you get the wheel of death. We had a seasonal worker quit because Innroad constantly had errors and made her look bad. They did an update before our 2021 season that left our automatic payments at the time of check in stop. You had to manually go into the folio and take payment. It was embarrassing. I could go on about why not use them but the CEO and CFO do not care about users. You can even read the reviews on Glassdoor about management. There are much better systems out there. Guest counts are off as the only way to add additional guest is by creating a addition charge versus updating the reservation. If you update the reservation it will reflect the current price which could be higher or lower then originally booked.

It's very simple. It was very automated. highlight was. With updates now you are clicking more and more. Now to add a new guest to the reservation you have to click add guest. Prior it was on the same screen.

Contras:

They have no clue what hotel operators need to thrive in the industry and fail to release any updates. During a pandemic you would think they would develop contactless check-in. They do nothing to allow hoteliers to drive the bottom line using technology.

Tammy

Love this Product!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Innroad has been very responsive to the needs of the user. As a user if the product was not able to perform a particular function i was able to submit it as an possible future upgrade to be reviewed. The last update that was done handled several of the additional functions I wanted to see in the software. My experience has been great and I have had very little issues.

Innroad was great with the set-up. They worked closely with me to make sure they set the product up correctly right from the beginning. The data transfer went smoothly as well. I like that if I want to make changes to the initial set up it is very user friendly for me to make changes myself. The visual is excellent to see the status of our hotel at a glance.

Contras:

There is always something more that you want from a software just because every business is unique. I find that Innroad does look for solutions to these problems. The only function the system cannot perform for me at this time is to allow a guest to not only book a room online but to be able to book other rental equipment that has a limited supply. The software assumes that other rental equipment has an unlimited supply.

Laura
Owner/Manager en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

I am very happy with my choice

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I could not be happier. I am very glad I chose innRoad.

I chose innRoad because it seemed easy to use with lots of features and they offered customer service via telephone. Every time I have called (only a few times since we started a couple of months ago) I received excellent service with all of my questions answered and issues resolved. This is so different from the last company I used. I have not used the software long enough to make a complete evaluation, but so far, so good. I am looking forward to a great 2021 season with innRoad!

Contras:

Although the software seemed very easy to use and intuitive, I am still getting used to it. I'm still in the learning phase so things seem complicated but with great customer support, I am moving along quickly. We are closed for the season so it's really slow but a great time to learn.

Tommy
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Many improvements - glad we stuck with it!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We moved to innRoad for the 24/7 customer service which is excellent. They normally can solve a problem over the phone, but if it takes longer they stay on top of it so you aren't wondering what is going on. Initially the way the software handled group bookings of multiple rooms wasn't very intuitive, but they have improved that greatly. Software is easy to use, reporting is good and booking engine works great.

-Customer service is excellent and available 24/7 -Easy to use -Great booking engine

Contras:

-Chargeback feature could use improvement -Some issues with integration with OTA's

Adam
Front Office Manager en EE. UU.

Very Happy!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've improved our inventory management process tremendously. Before innRoad, we were spending countless hours making sure our available inventory was up to date and accurate. With innRoad, I can monitor the inventory from my mobile devices and make any quick necessary changes at any time. The alerts and auto-update features are great and work well if you have not manually adjusted any rates.
I would like to be able to have more than one travel agent % set up.

How easy it is to get in contact with customer support. They are always available by email or phone and ready to help. The support team is very knowledgeable and usually able to assist right away.

Contras:

I feel the system can run a little slow sometimes. I've come across certain issues which can't be explained by support as to why they happened or what to do to prevent them in the future. Again, support always helps resolve these issues quickly.

Danny
Gen manager en EE. UU.

Longtime Customer

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Positive business relationship with good product functionality together with good communication and customer service.

I have been a customer of InnRoad for 5 years now, and find it very effective for my needs. I am a 45 unit hotel with 4 distinct properties. InnRoad is able to interface all 4 to act as one hotel, while at the same time keeping them distinct and separarate for accounting and configuring purposes. It is very easy to connect with Expedia.com and Booking.com - any rate changes or minimum stay changes I make, as well as availability pass thru to them in real time. I am able to easily add users to my account with varying degrees of access and restrictions, e.g. housekeepers can have their own account and logon to see the calendar to know what units need to be cleaned and when. Reservation input is easy and straightforward. The Tape Chart calendar is easy and straightforward to view with a 30 days out view - a "snapshot" window of any reservation is as simple as pointing to it which is helpful when flying thru your calendar. Customer service is always extremely polite and knowledgeable and utilize screen sharing to make support calls easier. There are many reports and variations of reports that are easy to create. Most importantly, InnRoad is constantly improving their functionality and updating the system. They listen to me as a client and have made changes to their system accordingly. As a long time customer, I can attest that InnRoad has made many upgrades over time - each one make the system better, and am encouraged that more upgrades are continually in the works.

Contras:

Sometimes the system is a little on the slow side when navigating thru the site or when making changes. Sometimes hold times for customer service is way too long. The ability to change any rate for any unit for any time period quickly and easily is not as easy as it should be.

Alex
Alex
SEO Manager en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Lots of Features, Great Support

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Really great, especially on the support front. Ideal for smaller properties that really need a combo PMS + IBE solution. Beats the heck out of many other small vendors out there.

Honestly, for a PMS/IBE provider, the best thing I can say about innROAD's team is that they are great at following up. A lot of times when you integrate a PMs on property, they little details in integration get lost and the account management team assigned to you barely cares. This team is the opposite. They're very transparent about what their product can and can't do, and they try to find workarounds for antyhing that gets 'out of that lane'... super team, supper support.

Contras:

Rate planning ,rate setup and then rate management are all a bit tough to accomplish if you're a veteran revenue manager, BUT... honestly and from one veteran hotelier to another), when IS rate management and loading every really 'easy'? You give me an easy rate management task, and I'll sell you a bridge, how about that? No seriously, other than this ubiquitious aspect of hotel life, its a good product.

Linda S

Years of Service

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: positive interactions, good follow up, immediate technical support

Inroads does an excellent job of getting clients.

Contras:

Some of the booking agencies (Booking.com, Expedia) are not consistent and sometimes difficult to get customer service

Darcy
General Manager

Avoid at All Costs

1.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I made the decision in September 2016 to transition from NiteVision to a web-based PMS in order to integrate and streamline functions. With NiteVision, I had to use 5 different systems to manage online inventory. After doing weeks of research, video demos, and calling references, I chose to go with innRoad. The responses I got from the reference calls I made were all highly positive. They are listed among the top 5 PMS options for hotels. I was really excited to move to this platform. What a disaster! Here are my issues in no particular order:
1. No A/R - They have no way of exporting data to import into QuickBooks. QuickBooks could not connect directly with them, either. All accounting functions have to be done manually. In addition, corporate or direct bill accounts can only be handled as House Accounts. There is no way to apply payments to specific reservations. You can only post a bulk payment. Good luck tracking which OTA reservations have been paid and which are still pending.
2. Group functionality is atrocious! Once you put a group block into the system, you cannot change the dates! Support could not even figure it out.
3. If you sell gift certificates, it takes 11 steps. I counted.
4. You have to have a LOT of patience, as the time it takes for a page to load is unbelievably long. Plus, their server crashes often. If you can get through to support, they let you know it's a "known issue".
5. Speaking of support, when there is a longer hold time, you do have the option to enter a call-back number "and keep your position in the que". However, if you choose that option and miss the call, they do not wait. If you choose to wait on hold, the line disconnects and you have to call back, and back, and back.
6. Reports are minimal. I can't even get a reservation's activity log.
7. They also have you include your website in this package. DON'T DO IT. We were without a website for 4 months.
I could keep going, but I think this illustrates the big issues. I chose innRoad to be more efficient and ended up with a huge mess and lots of time wasted. Save your sanity and keep looking.

DeLloyd

Inn Road Customer Support

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I would recommend this software for anyone in the lodging business.

The employees of Inn Road are very professional. They are also courteous and helpful whenever I have problems. I have had the software for three years and have not regretted purchasing it since I began using it. It is a very useful tool for our cabin operation. Our scheduling efficiency has been great.

Contras:

There is nothing that I do not like about the program. Once customer support did not save their work and caused us a lot of extra work. This was over the solar eclipse of 2017. I had five night minimum stay and the customer support agent did not save his work so 20 cabin nights rented for one night stays versus four five night stays, but that is the only incident in three years of my working with Inn Road.

Alyssa
General Manager

Coming out of the Stone Age

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: We are a small 14 unit family run motel that had been using the old paper book system (for the past 38 years) and I decided that as part of or office remodel we would get with the times and get an reservation system. Innroad was referred to us by another motel so I looked into it. The sales team was super helpful even in showing my mom who is the owner that we would actually be saving time and money by going with a program like there. The implementation team was great especially my rep who had to train me and put up with all my questions. There was a few hiccups that happened but they were remedy almost immediately. My mom who is not tech savvy at all can use the program easily. I also love the fact that I can access the reservation system from anywhere. This way if it is midnight and our office is closed and we get a reservation call I can see what we have available. Another great thing is that if we use their channel manager features and the amount of time that was spent entering and making sure the reservation book is up to date is virtually gone, I was spending hours a day doing this and now its about 5 minutes. If there is any problem or issue the customer support team is amazing. they can help you fix anything with in minutes. I have made many mistakes and they not only fixed them but then showed me how to do it too. The one rep even has gotten used to me calling that she asked about my 1 year old that she had heard previously in the back ground. Their team has that small business charm that makes you want to do business with them. I would defiantly refer them to other businesses.

The amount of time that is saved and how it consolidated so many jobs .

Contras:

You cant access all the features on the mobile site

Scott
General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

InnRoad is a long term partner for our busniess

5.0 hace 8 años

I found the system to be user friendly, affordable and full of potential from day one. That fact that we were able to go live with the system in a blink of an eye due to the system being cloud based with no installation. The assigned account manager walked me through each step of the set up and continued with teaching the entire staff via conference calls. The tech support department was great with our learning curve and would assist us through each self placed hurdles. The InnRoad team assisted me in setting up accounts with all of the online travel agents (OTA's) and worked with our webmaster to link the booking engine seamlessly. Almost immediately we began receiving bookings, the front desk agents were operating the system like pros and are "brand of one" began to grow.

Contras:

I won't say that InnRoad is without it's cons, there have been some that have been addressed with upgrades and some that they are working to address...but, their pros have made them the best investment that I could have made.

Shana
Manager en EE. UU.

The 21st Century comes to Country Haven Inn

5.0 hace 9 años

The software is easy to use. I don't have to worry about making booking mistakes. It's also very easy to alter reservations and to see availability and rates of occupancy. The hotel was not computerized at all when I became the manager 3 years ago. After I was here 5 months a person called from innRoad and convinced us to give innRoad a try. I am of the generation that is not very computer literate and innRoad helped me implement the system and offered training sessions to our whole staff to learn how to use computers and the innRoad system. I'm not sure another software company would have done that.

Contras:

I wish I understood how to delete obsolete rates. My available rates screen is too cluttered. If I were to ask, I know someone from InnRoad would walk me through how to fix that.

Respuesta de innRoad

hace 9 años

Shana, we’re so glad you gave us a try a few years ago and are still happy to this day. We couldn’t be where we are without awesome clients like you! We will have someone reach out to help you with your rates. As always, let us know if you need anything!

Josh
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

InnRoad has been a tremendous tool that has allowed my business to reach the next level!

5.0 hace 7 años

Innroads unique value proposition is its ability to consolidate many faucets of management into one easy to navigate interface. As a result, Innroads has not only saved me time in managing my hotel, but also boosted my hotel's occupancy dramatically! In combining its convenience with its fantastic customer support system, Innroads has been extremely effective in resolving booking errors and accommodating customers. After becoming acquainted with the platform, the user interface is easy to navigate and to extract information for all employees, allowing staff to focus on customer satisfaction.

Contras:

Periodically, Innroads freezes and becomes non-responsive, which creates awkward situations when customers are present.

Janet
owner/manager

New Motel owner, I have an IT background

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I was able to get up and running in a matter of hours.
There is a hospitality terms that I had to get up to speed on. Terms that I did not understand kept me from grasping some of the concepts.
There are a few operations that I would like to be able to do myself. The software is a bit cumbersome for changing seasonal rates and promotions
I do want to say that the integration help and the tech support is first rate.
Our credit card integration (ShopKeep payments) is seamless.
A few of the messes I got myself into needed emergency calls to tech support and they were able to resolve my issues while on the phone.

The reservation tape chart is easy to maneuver and select reservations to see details. The rooms being on the horizontal, helps me to find open dates for guests. Credit card integration is great, payments are automatically deposited to my bank account. Customer database is invaluable, can make personal notes on guests and reservations.

Contras:

I still need help with manipulating the credit card information on reservations that need to be changed. I.E. customer leaves early and does not present his physical credit card at check in or check out, it is in the system from the initial reservation ...some times the credit card information is not available on my screen but is to the technical engineers. They have always been able to help me.

Angella
General Manager en Jamaica

Innroad User Feedback

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We use Innroad to capture all our bookings whether done through online or other mediums, thus allowing us to capture a full picture of our occupancy.

The feature I most appreciate is the ability to capture all guest related information.

Contras:

There are two features I least appreciate 1) The inability to utilize the software in my local currency (Jamaican Dollars) 2) That payment information is not stored and we have to follow up with guests for payment.

Kristina
Owner Representative en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Not the cheapest booking system, but you can't beat the customer support

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Every booking system seems to be complicated at the beginning. But once you get it you are all set with InnRoad. And if you have any questions, their 24/7 phone support is there for you.

Customer support is just outstanding. Not only they resolve issues rather promptly, but they are always super helpful and polite. Latest changes also improved software for user.

Contras:

It is not the cheapest option out there. But you get what you pay for. It takes a while until you utilize all features, but I believe that is the result of pretty nice flexibility of the system.

Annette
General Manager en EE. UU.

Reservations and tracking

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Clean folios for collection and allowing credit to be applied to a future reservation from the current reservation is a feature that has been used a lot with the current vacation environment. Overall very user friendly.

Once a guest is registered, future reservations are very easy.

Contras:

We use quickbooks for our accounting platform, so it does not integrate with my system. I would like to be able to bring up a reservation by telephone number. Some of my guests text me and think I know who they are just from their phone number.

Samuel
Hotel Manager en EE. UU.

Easy to Use, Updated Regularly

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've been using innRoad for about two years as administrator and daily user, and it's almost effortless compared to our previous booking engine. The staff is always happy to assist and check in on us regularly to make sure that the software is meeting our needs and to inform us of new features.

Easy to use interface, very intuitive tape chart for current reservations.

Contras:

Some features are difficult to find on your own, but their customer service is excellent.

Lucy
management/chef en Canadá
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

I had an issue with the booking system, it was dealt with quickly and professionally the problem was solved easily

5.0 hace 6 años

awesome customer service, they are quick to respond and always find the issue. They are friendly and patient even with those (like me) who are not as quick with a computer as others

Contras:

There is a lot of extra "clicking" to get to where you need to go, it can get frustrating when trying to just see the tape chart but have to go to reservations first then to tape chart, also when making a payment there is A LOT of steps that can seem time consuming when the guest is waiting

Twila
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo

Be Very Careful

3.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I switched from another company to InnRoad last April. The company I switched from had the ability to give me exposure , and secure reservations, through Expedia. InnRoad had me sign a service agreement that stated they would also give me exposure, and the ability to secure reservations, through Expedia. I realized the first part of August that I did not have exposure on Expedia. Because of this my B&B has suffered great financial loss. InnRoad claimed I could save time by using their system, and to be fair, it was saving me time, and their customer service was quick to respond with most of my inquiries. However, I have not been able to get any satisfaction, or recourse, from InnRoad concerning this huge oversight on their part. I signed on with the expectation that my representative would be committed to following through with all of the services they claimed in their sales pitch and in their service agreement. My season is only 4 months long, and by the time I realized I was losing business, the season was nearly over and there is no way for me to recoup what I have lost in potential sales for this year. It has been financially devastating and InnRoad will not agree to compensate in any way. Lesson learned, and please, don't depend on anyone in this company to follow through on your behalf. I did and now I'm very sorry!

It was fairly easy to use.

Contras:

The representative assigned to my business did not follow through.

Allison
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

innRoad was the perfect solution for us!

5.0 hace 9 años

The selection of the right reservation system for our business was critical. We were new to the Bed & Breakfast industry and purchasing a property that did not have an existing system. We reviewed many systems and found innRoad to be the perfect partner. The feature that set innRoad apart for us was the seamless integration with third party booking companies (e.g., booking.com, expedia, et al). We had heard too many tales from other innkeepers of over-booking situations they encountered due to the fact that their systems did not. We also find that the innRoad platform marries well to our property branding.

Contras:

We have not come across anything that we do not like about this product. We are eagerly awaiting an app to be available, however. It would be so great to have access to our reservation system when we are off-property.

Respuesta de innRoad

hace 8 años

Allison, we love to hear that we’ve been a perfect partner for your bed and breakfast! It’s been a pleasure working with you and your amazing team. Keep up the great work!

Jay and Monica
owner en EE. UU.

Super user friendly

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We are able to focus on the important parts of doing business, guest services and our property. We don't have to worry or stress about any behind the scenes issues. All is very competently handled by the InnRoad team.

We love that we were able to jump in and actually do business right out of the gate without a long and intensive training period. It is super easy to use and the support team is amazing when things occasionally do get confusing.

Contras:

Can't think of any negatives. Even the support process is easy. No stresses associated with this product.