15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de Kixie PowerCall

Sobre Kixie PowerCall

Kixie es la forma más rápida de hacer más llamadas de ventas. Comienza a hacer llamadas locales o internacionales en 3 minutos con el marcador PowerCall.

Descubre más sobre Kixie PowerCall

I love the fact that Kixie makes it so easy to integrate with HubSpot.

Contras:

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Valoraciones de Kixie PowerCall

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

Kixie PowerCall tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 274 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado Kixie PowerCall antes?

Filtrar opiniones (274)

Oscar
Analista IT en Colombia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados

Excelentes funciones.

5.0 hace 8 meses

Me gustó el rápido clic para marcar y la opción de SMS me ayudó a obtener una respuesta lo antes posible .

Contras:

Si deja un mensaje y hace clic en " 1" o " # " para enviarlo , tardará un poco , pero no es gran cosa.

Founder CEO en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kixie is becoming a power player

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The support is top notch along with the website.

Kixie power dialer integrate seamlessly with HubSpot, and we are enjoying his features. All the company is a little expensive and still needs to improve their phone app. I highly recommend the functionality and features of this company.

Contras:

The phone app isn’t the best and needs improvement.

Marketing Coordinator en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Contras:

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Fails frequently. No weekend support or phone support.

1.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I don't recommend it. Kixie must provide support 24/.7. They can't close their support entirely on weekends. Until this policy changes, I can't recommend Kixie.

The price is reasonable, but you get what you pay for.

Contras:

It fails pretty frequently, and it always seems to fail on weekends. Call routing has failed in the past. We could not make outbound calls or receive incoming calls two days in a row (not all day but for a few hours each day). I find it unacceptable that they are unavailable on weekends. There is no support of any kind on weekends. If something goes wrong on a weekend, you are screwed. It happened to us multiple times. I explained my frustrations to Kixie numerous times.

Enrico
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

Best Call Center Solution For Business

4.0 hace 2 meses

I like the automatic call distribution The software comes with great features as a call center It is affordable and makes sales ennoblement easy

Contras:

Has all the features we need and even more. No complaints

Adam
COO en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

The Best Phone System on the Market

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Kixie has been great all around. Good support, very advanced system. Deploying it was made easy by the staff at kixie.

The local presence feature kixie has is by far superior to any other competitors system. You dont have to buy all the area codes then switch between them. With Kixie, they have unlimited numbers and the system automatically switches between them. Also, the integration with Hubspot is phenomenal.

Contras:

The system is very complex, and could benefit from being slightly more customizable.

Jeremy
Business Development en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Contras:

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Rudy
Sales Associate en EE. UU.
Tabaco, 2-10 empleados

Rudy's Kixie Review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping. So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant. Thank you,

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Contras:

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Owner en EE. UU.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Love it!

5.0 hace 2 años

Power Dialer and connection boost are both awesome.

Contras:

At first it was like anything else, something new and I didn’t know much about it or how to use it. Customer service is awesome and always there to lend their help.

hace 2 años

Hey Chris, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you're finding success and driving greater productivity with our PowerDialer and ConnectionBoost features!

Enrique
Agent Support Representative en México
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Kixie, a phone system hero that we all need!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience with Kixie has been phenomenal since day 1. Kixie will truly listen to your company's needs and expectations. Kixie will strive to make the consumer experience so much better.

I personally love that calls round-robin to the next available rep.

Contras:

Nothing. I love Kixie, it's the best ever!

Brandy
Client Servivces Manager en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Kixie, expensive, but like all things in life, you TRULY get what you pay for.

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Amazing. Truthfully, the best part is the customer service. I have not once spoken to anyone that I felt like didn't love their job. If they do, they hide it very well. Y'all are the chik-fil-a of VOIP services. Kudos!

It's ease of use and reliability. The dialer is fun to use and SIMPLE.

Contras:

The price and transferring calls to other people.

Annette
MGR en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

2.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Contras:

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

Courtney
Inside Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fischer Homes LOVES Kixie!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Kixie has been great! We have had very few issues with their system and they are always quick to respond and help us with any issues we have. The ease of use and connectivity that Kixie provides is fantastic!

The ease of use, compatibility with our CRM, transparency of activity, and ease of reporting usage.

Contras:

Kixie is constantly adding new features to allow more avenues for usage. I would like to see the call filters work a little bit better - for example, when I want to filter an agents calls to only view inbound or outbound, the filter doesn't always work well and I still have a mixture of call types. I also understand the mass dialing function was a bit complicated and had a few pieces that made it difficult for us to utilize efficiently. I'd love to see Kixie continue to groom that feature as it would be super beneficial for us to be able to roll through a list of outbound calls quickly. Finally, I would say not having the ability to mass text. This would be another super useful feature for us but something we are unable to do today.

Rondle
Business Development en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

Just as you'd expect

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message. Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Contras:

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

hace 4 años

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Jason
General Manager en Costa Rica
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

Ok Product, Terrible Customer Service

3.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: It's been really bad, I will not be renewing and I am unhappy with the customer service. I tried on several attempts to reach out to them and resolve the issue, however they have a strict no refund policy and apparently don't care if you are satisfied with the product or not. You also can't turn off auto renewal at all, I had to write them explicitly telling them NOT to renew my subscription - because they will just automatically charge you their annually fee without any advanced notice. I really am not happy with this product.

I can send text messages to potential clients.

Contras:

The Customer Service is really BAD. Before considering this product, be mindful that there are NO REFUNDS issued for any reason, even if you are unhappy with the product. I added an additional user to my team, but was surprised that the software did not offer the functionality I was hoping for. So after 8 days, I decided that having an extra user was not going to work out for me, however I was charged in advance for a year and there is no refund for a user I will not be using.

Kristen
Project Consultant en EE. UU.
Servicios, 11-50 empleados

Daily user for Kixie - my personal experience

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Every software has glitches - so I can look past my frustrations and know that through time and bug fixes, Kixie will continue to improve. The tracking and replay features make my personal experience a breeze.

Kixie makes tracking calls easy - I can track my inbound and outbound calls, watch the patterns throughout the month, and make adjustments to my daily process with this data. Kixie makes coaching and recall a breeze - If there is a call I did not do well on or a call I did do well on I can send it to my team and they can give feedback. If there was a detail I forgot or did not write down, I can re-listen to the call and pull the information I need. Kixie makes tracking texts throughout the organization easy - when different members of my team are texting a client, I can see the communication that has happened in the past which keeps me prepared.

Contras:

Kixie glitches about 5% of all inbound/outbound calls. I was told this is because of my cell service by the support team, but I will hang up the Kixie call and the customer will say "I can hear you much better". This also brings me to my next point - the service team, though prompt in response time, seems to not take responsibility if I report call issues. Kixie is not easy to use if you're away from your computer. Through the app, if you want to text a client, their contact will not show (as it does through the CRM integration). So if you receive an inbound text through the app, you won't know who its from.

Duane
Owner en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Worth a look

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Contras:

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

hace 4 años

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

Joey
dir en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

an honest review

1.0 hace 5 años

integration with zoho crm customer support before you decide to leave is good

Contras:

Everything!! Call QUality iS HORRRIBLE. They surprise you at signup saying you have to pay several months in advance even though there is nothing in their sales material online that says thats needed They advertise an auto dialer, but when you go to sign up the auto dialer is not working at all and in coding and development to come back out in re release in few months, yet they still charge you the same rate. the call quality is horrible the iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless i wanted to get out and get a refund of the amount paid in advance but they wouldn't refund anything per their "policy" i have a policy to write honest reviews for companies that take advantage of their customer just on principle

Kyle
Outreach Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Kixie is a dream

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It really does meet all of our needs when it comes to inbound and outbound calls. We couldn't have asked for a better solution at a more affordable price. And the team at Kixie has consistently been so responsive to any issues that have occasionally come up. Customer service is at the heart of any great service, and Kixie knocks it out of the park here.

Kixie truly meets all of our needs. Technology will always come with occasional day to day hiccups, but they're rare with Kixie, and the few times a system issue has arisen, their customer service team is masterful in providing the solution we need to keep rolling. The system is intuitive to use, saves us a ton of time, and beautifully coordinates with our other software tools to create as seamless of a call and review process as possible without us creating our own all-encompassing software solution.

Contras:

It's really hard to pick much out. The auto dialer occasionally disappears for an individual user or two in a brief glitch, but it's never been a problem that persists or happens often at all.

hace 2 años

Hi Kyle, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've been having a great experience with our product and out team. Thanks for being a customer, and have a great day!

Head of Sales en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados

Makes my job easier

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Contras:

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

Jenna
Communications Manager en EE. UU.
Filantropía, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Boost your call volume with Kixie

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Contras:

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Morgan
Director of Sales en Canadá
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Works seamlessly

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Its worked extremely well for our team so far. We use it to dial 100-200 contacts per day, per rep, and its very easy to use and syncs without issue. The calls are also saved right into HubSpot which makes my job as the director a lot easier as I can quickly review calls / demos etc without having to rely on the reps recording the calls.

Easy to use, seamless integration, records the calls, has a great dashboard.

Contras:

Need to configure your internet to prioritize Kixie otherwise it might lag.

Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Overpriced sales call solution with some US-specific gadgets

2.0 hace 4 años

Directly call from Pipedrive, next call starts when a call ends, Chrome Browser integration, for US: local number selected on the person you call. It probably most suitable if you want to call 100 of people a day for spam calls, not for serious B2B calls.

Contras:

Very short 14 days test period, afterwards it gets really expensive. In the test period it was not possible to test with European number - which of course - costs extra. To extend our testing we already had to pay several hundred dollars for just 2 sales people. The Chrome extension was unstable, support only answer was to reinstall and restart the Browser. Afterwards we used a simple VOIP provider with costs us less than $20 a month for 3 numbers and we are super happy with it - it just works. Very aggressive and pushy sales people.

hace 4 años

My gut reaction as a marketer is to always be super understanding with an intent to fix any client or customer issues or clear up any misunderstandings. Since there is no name and company associated with this review, I invite you to connect with me (jeeyan@kixie.com) to talk about how we can make this right and deliver value to you and your business - just as we've done for thousands of other companies.

Dennis
Inside Sales Growth Manager en EE. UU.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 201-500 empleados

Great Product

5.0 hace 4 años

I have used this software at 2 separate organizations. The software is easy to use, logical, and integration isn't overly difficult.

Contras:

There isn't a lot of negative, especially at the price point of the software. We have another dialer the organization uses, which has caused some complexity in the integration. The complexities still being worked on, I am still more than happy with Kixie though.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the great feedback Dennis!

Case Manager en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, 11-50 empleados

Great Product and Great Support

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: The SMS program is fantastic, and the support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded to my question within minutes, and then maintained communication over multiple days until my question was answered. She escalated the question when I explained the setup and got a technical engineer's input. She went as far as was necessary to get my an answer, and as a business, that type of support is greatly appreciated.

We are implementing the Kixie business SMS integrations with Hubspot, to automate SMS messages and allow a team to respond to messages as they are available

Contras:

Hardly a negative on the software, but I was figuring it out on my own. At first support said the integration I was trying to do was not possible. But they were also very helpful and very responsive.