It generally works fine but every now and then when connection is poor it signs me out .

Publicado el 2/3/2018
Line Supervisor
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: chick check of my upcoming events

Puntos a favor: Not chunky, quick loading, fast operating. Finally it feels more like a real app now. Not that other many good thinks about it I can think of.

Contras: It signs me out from time to time mainly when connection is poor and then I have to go back to my emails to find my password. The reason I do not change is is because that brings problem and the new one is often not recognized. Not sure if that's been fixed but I decided not to risk. Sometimes if you sign yourself out it does not recognize your credentials and you have to reset your password. I do not like that I am not sure if the app uses my location/mic/camera in the background or I need to sign out for this not to happen.

Maturing fast!

Publicado el 5/3/2018
Principal
Consultoría de gestión
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Ability to schedule emergency cover for shifts efficiently across two sectors (Education and Healthcare) as part of an integrated front office CRM solution for two separate recruitment companies. One used it to scale from 0 to 50 recruitment consultants in 8 months, the other plans to use it to scale from 40 to 150+ over the next 2 years.

Puntos a favor: Very full feature set, can handle relatively complex scheduling tasks well.
'Drag and drop' capability in scheduler can really speed things up.
Integrates well with Salesforce platform.

Contras: Relatively complex to configure and set up.
Lack of ability to hide or relabel unused capability distracts from user experience.

Really great system!

Publicado el 7/3/2017
Michael J.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Despite some initial hic ups to start with, I have personally found Sirenum to be an excellent platform. Although we are still doing some work around the platform as a whole, it still offers much of what we need to manage our workforce.

Puntos a favor: - Very intuitive
- Easy to understand
- Easy to work with
- Great integration

Contras: - Communication regarding version changes and what will be different is not always shared
- Features often get switched off with new versions
- Changes get made without notification sometimes
- Timing structure is for shifts struggles with overnight shifts

por Sirenum el 22/3/2017

Thanks, Michael! We love working with you and the whole Impellam/blueArrow team. We're working on our communication and release process--thanks for the constructive criticism!

Great customizability

Publicado el 3/6/2015
Jobin V.
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: We switched over to Sirenum after having previously used an ad hoc spreadsheet-based system, and we're quite content with what we've seen so far. By far the most valuable aspect of using Sirenum is how flexible they are with customizing the interface to our specific needs. This makes things a whole lot easier.

por Sirenum el 3/6/2015

Thank you, Jobin, for taking the time to write this review!
I'm glad we have been able to help you customize the system to your preferences, and you know we're always available should you need anything.

-Amnon

I have not already seen

Publicado el 1/3/2016
Mustapha A.
IT Manager
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: I have not already used it but i would like to use it from now

por Sirenum el 1/3/2016

Hi Mustapha,

Thanks for your interest in Sirenum. How can we help you? What's your phone number/email? I would like to hear more about your organisation and its staff management needs. Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Josh

Joshua Pines
Sirenum, Ltd.

Not as good as it looks

Publicado el 10/3/2017
Paul G.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: As an administrator in my place of work and someone who needs to have access all hours, it's a massive disappointment that I can not alter or adjust people's rosters on an iPhone/ Ipad.
Works fine on android but worthless to admins with IOS

Puntos a favor: Great to use outside of work of you got android phone/tablet

Contras: Can only view and not adjust from drop down menu on ipad/phone

por Sirenum el 4/5/2017

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your feedback. As of late March, we now support for Safari on iOS. Thanks for your understanding as we continue to improve this functionality.

Sincerely,
Joshua Pines
Co-founder, Sirenum

Excellent rota system

Publicado el 10/2/2016
Robert S.
Managing Director
Relación calidad-precio

Comentarios: We have been using Sirenum for some time now as a rota system and it has served us well. Customer service responds around the clock when there are any issues.