Sobre Pabau

Pabau es una completa aplicación de gestión de clínicas utilizada por cientos de profesionales de la salud en todo el mundo.

Descubre más sobre Pabau

Fully integrated product with excellent support.

Contras:

Can be difficult to use, and complicated to set up.

Valoraciones de Pabau

Relación calidad-precio
4.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.5/10

Pabau tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 332 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Pabau antes?

Filtrar opiniones (332)

Yobany V.
Director en RU

A comprehensive Software!

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Pabau is a very complete system which integrate a several features including patient's bookings, marketing, payments and stock control; all very useful to achieve a high quality patient experience and the overall business success. Excellent customer support: quick, efficient and willing to provide training.

Contras:

So far we like everything about Pabau, it is a a great product and a good investment for every business.

Emma L.
Aesthetics Practitioner & Owner en RU
Dispositivos médicos, Trabajador autónomo

Pabau Review

4 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: So far so good, will take time to fully adjust

Features are advanced, holds alot more information which will be beneficial for my business

Contras:

It's not very user friendly, help guidebooks are OK but could be better. Need an android app Very slow and crashes, not wifi

Éilís F.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon en Irlanda
Fuente de la reseña

Very poor migration experience, multiple issues not resolved

3 el año pasado

Comentarios: Poor and inconsistent customer service.
At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau, and subsequently [SENSITIVE CONTENT], when he was slow to revert, about a number of elements that were critical to my choice of software.
Unfortunately, I was given incorrect information, and I am now writing this review, as my email to head office about my concerns, has gone unacknowledged, and unanswered.
I was told that the migration would take a max of 7 days. Yet here I am, 7 weeks in, with critical patient documents missing, a messed-up GP database, insurance price over-rides not uploaded, and poor communication with apparently no will, to get the issues sorted.
I was told that Pabau integrates with Sage accounts (it doesn't)
I was told that there was no issue with Irish mobile numbers - when an issue arose, I was told that there might be an issue with some mobile numbers but they possibly couldn't identify this as they were Irish numbers, and received no further help.
I was reassured that my extensive database of GPs would be imported intact. In fact, entire swathes of data (GP telephone numbers and email addresses) have been removed. The addresses have had Ireland entered as a town, and United Kingdom as the country, which is incorrect.
I was reassured that there would be no problem using my existing Word templates, and that I would have full word processor functionality. This is absolutely not the case.

The product has a lot of potential, particularly relating to automating routine reminders, etc. Patient photos function is very useful

Contras:

There are significant issues around the medical history section, which for some reason cannot be removed from the iPad when a patient is given same, to complete a consent form. I consider it dangerous, that a patient can click into and alter their medical history - that is alter their medical record. There is no ability to create and email a Word document or PDF from within the system. We are required to use a secure email system for correspondence with GPs and Hospitals, and thus cannot email directly from Pabau. The impossibility of producing anything other than the simplest of letters within the system, owing to the constraints on the Word templates, means that we have to engage a cumbersome of cutting and pasting email content to letters, an utter waste of time. My letter templated are largely pre-populated with content, which I edit and add to as required. Pabau allows me enter text to one point only in the middle of the document, rendering these templates obselete. This is very frustrating as I specifically asked when I interviewed Pabau, if I could continue using my templates as before, and was told that it would be "no problem"

Kelly H.
Nurse Practitioner en RU
Productos cosméticos, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

A great CRM for a busy aesthetic clinic

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: very good

Ease of use for patients booking, the automation and marketing capability make life easier as a business owner but also improves the patient journey and therefore satisfaction

Contras:

some of the user guide links are broken.

hace 2 meses

Thank you so much Kelly! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email mel@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Ran C.
Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great software with many options and few limitations

4 hace 6 días Nuevo

I like the flexibility,webhooks and that you can connect almost every part in the software to other services

Contras:

SMS cost you a lot of money and integration with Credit Card will cost you the processing fee from the merchant and Palau itself

Sarah D.
Fertility Care Coordinator en RU
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Review For Pabau

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Pabau is a great system and much better than a previous system I used to use!

Pabau is a very easy system to use and navigate around - would highly recommend!

Contras:

There is nothing that I don't like about Pabau - it's a great all round product!

Sarah J.
Marketing en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Great addition to the business

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The overall experience has been very positive, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been fantastic and has been a great help - she is super quick and intuitive. Her knowledge of the software and the client needs is excellent, its a pleasure working with her.

We have not maximised the full suite however the diary management and appointment visibility has improved working efficiencies and time management. The external booking aspect has improved the experience for the client, ease of booking autonomously has received positive feedback.

Contras:

We are still learning about the full capability and so will review again at some point in the future.

Molly K.
nurse en RU
Fuente de la reseña

use of pabau on a daily basis

Comentarios: 6/10

I like the interface, I have found it easy to adapt to as a new user. The training is also good.

Contras:

The calendar is not user friendly, I would like to overlap bookings

Louise H.
Senior Aesthetician en RU
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados

Great for clinical use

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Easy to use Simple to get to grips with Never really any issues

Contras:

Sometimes there are technical issues but it's something that can't be helped Can be slow at times

Tillie J.
Patient Liasion Officer en Jersey

Thank you Pabau!

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Very useful for the everyday running of the business.

I find the overall software is easy to use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very helpful, guiding us through different processes.

Contras:

It seems to be more suited to the beauty industry, but apart from that nothing as of yet.

Luisa S.
Aesthetic Nurse en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

Excellent system for medi clinics with updated features all the time.

4 hace 7 meses

I like the team behind it they have always been very helpful and responsive. The technology is always improving and I have seen massive improvements in the last year or so which has benefited my business immensely. The training webinars they have are amazing!

Contras:

Some features are more difficult to get to grips with or don’t work as well as planned. Mostly integrations.

hace 3 meses

Thank you so much Luisa! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. Feel free to email alex@pabau.com to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Elizabeth M.
Managing Director en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great for managing multiple services

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Pabau have helped us manage multiple items in one place.

We have a busy practice with 30+ practitioners and pabau makes it easy for us to manage their schedules and see all of the patient details in one place for ease of managing their care alongside their admin.

Contras:

I think the patient portal could do with some improvements as the online booking tool is clunky in comparison to other booking portals. Also it would be great if we could integrate the invoice and payment system with square as we tend to duplicate sending payment links with creating invoices on the patient's account for their records.

hace 9 meses

Thank you so much Elizabeth! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Paul F.
Consultant Dermatologist en RU

Pabau 8 months in

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!! Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

Contras:

It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

el año pasado

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Emma R.
Director en RU

Pabau Customer Service

4 el año pasado

Pabau offers excellent functionality from a sales and marketing perspective

Contras:

It is a complicated system to set up. Pabau provide loads of tutorials but I feel that 1:1 set up support would have made for an easier integration.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. We will offer you use to set up a free one on one training session with a Expert trainer!

Luz L.
Business Developer en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

Great software - good online training - quick online chat answers

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: In general is good, quick online chat, great online training, system works well and covers a lot of areas needed to work.
It could definitely improve on the way the forms are set up, have more flexibility there. Another area of improvement is again the online chat, making answers more user friendly, not so much it based.
There are still some areas that need some twitching (forms flexibility / prescriptions not linking to inventory / Xero integration) but so far Pabau has showed that they do understand user needs and make sure they react to feedback, hence me doing this today.

The way the have been able to ensure that they users learn - the online trainings are really good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Contras:

Customer support - it is not possible to talk to the developers and that means that customer services responses are fast but limited to repeating what the developers tell them in it terms that are little use to those with no it brains. I was having a problem with Xero integration and the answers I was getting were limited, it took a lot of research from my part to work out what they meant and how to make them work, still there is an error showing up and the answer I got was : "Despite all the errors and information you can see, the system will never sync a Bank Account code full stop." Not helpful at all, I am sure they could do better as I can imagine a lot of people asks these same questions. I could give you a document with the correct steps of how to do it now.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! While you can't communicate directly to the developers at the moment there is a way for developers to see your ideas so please go to the community and post all ideas you have to improve the system there and the team will be able to review them! https://community.pabau.com/

Mark H.
FD en RU

Getting better......

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

Contras:

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

el año pasado

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Barbara D.
Manager en RU
Productos cosméticos, 11-50 empleados

The benefits of Pabau

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: The Pabau system allows us to carefully target our marketing, provide an excellent service to our patients and staff find the on-line training modules very helpful. Their customer support service is outstanding.

The Pabau system is uniquely positioned in the aesthetics industry to deliver an easy to use diary, marketing and accounting system.

Contras:

When there are glitches in the system it seems to take ages to solve it and we never receive any discount for days that are affected

el año pasado

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Ellysa B.
Owner en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Why I subscribed to Pabau

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The on boarding and training team have been very professional and prompt with correspondence.

There are many features I could not find in other software. Particularly the use of consultation templates to reduce note writing time, photography with the assistance of stencils to always obtain the correct patient view (very good for before and after photos), integration of drug look up, the ability to assign permissions for data view amongst staff and online booking. Everything is customisable. There is a whole suite of tools to match the demands of my growing business.

Contras:

I would have preferred the option of a free trail period to play around with the application pre subscription. However, I can see that I would have flounder without the online training provided. There is a learning curve steeper than other applications.

hace 9 meses

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Natalie N.
Aesthetic Nurse / clinic owner en RU

Excellent software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: pleased

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Contras:

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right. That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

el año pasado

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made! Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119

Daniel T.
Clinic owner en RU

Great clinic software overall

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: We are able to easily record clinical data with Pabau, and able to use the CRM function to gain an understanding of our patient demographics. The support is exceptional

Ease of use, functionality and useful marketing tools. Support team is very friendly and approachable. The software is feature-rich and the company continues to innovate and push the boundaries.

Contras:

Lack of chat function to be able to communicate in real time with reception and other clinic rooms. This would be a great addition. Lack of integration with my preferred histology lab. The software has gone down a couple of times, which is a real problem as we rely so heavily on it for consent taking and clinical notes. Having a backup in place fro when these outages happen would be good.

el año pasado

Thank you so much Daniel! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. If you have any ideas you want to share as you have mentioned do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Victoria R.
Nurse en RU

Webinar

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I really want to be able to understand and use the features properly to full capacity but I don’t have the time

The features, service, security and patient management

Contras:

Setting things up and can’t revert back when I make a mistake Figuring things out and seeing patients is very timely and complicated

Giorgia R.
Company Director en RU
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo

Great software

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I need to get accustomed more with it, but overall so far I have had a good experience. Thank you!

The software without doubt is vast but pretty much intuitive. After the initial training all made much more sense and if in doubt I can always watch again the recordings. What I like the most is the integrated function to make your own marketing campaigns and the loyalty points you can give to your patients when they refer friends, without counting my practice is now paperless and I don't have to take folders with me in different clinics!

Contras:

I would have preferred if the payment system could offer more methods rather than just Stripe. This might be something the developers can look into it.

hace 10 meses

Thank you so much Giorgia! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! The idea for more payment providers is excellent! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

Julie G.
Practice Manager en RU

Comprehensive logical system

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Contras:

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

el año pasado

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Kirsty S.
Clinical Director en RU
Práctica médica, Trabajador autónomo

Great Software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great customer care. I'm a night owl so even had replies from staff at 11pm which i was expecting the next day to answer questions. I wasn't pushed with a hard sell which was nice! Ive interacted with most staff as ive asked multiple questions daily as ive set the system up and always received a speedy helpful response. Very friendly, welcoming staff with great systemising and automation software!

I purchased this for when we reopen. I was considering taking a new member of staff on to do all the implementing and automation as well as stock control etc. all the bits I dont have time to do but purchased the software instead. It allows me to run reports at my own convenience. I enjoy that it ha content blocks on as i rent from various areas and I dont want them to access my performance and cash flow etc yet they can still book in my clients. Im very visual and so is this program you can simple colour code, add clients and staff photos etc.

Contras:

Its a little tricky to use at first but easy to learn. I am an android fan as ive had to purchase an ipad for clients journeys etc which was a pain so that i can use the app,

Carissa P.
Manager en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

One stop shop!!!

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The reporting functions are a game changer!

Pabau is intuitive, user friendly and packed with features. We have researched the top 10 practice software programs and it by FAR out ways all the rest. SO EXCITED

Contras:

We are only in the early stages of use but so far have not found anything that we don't like or can't find a work around for.