Filtrar por:

4.9 /5
    4.8 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Jamf Now

Jamf Now es una solución de gestión de dispositivos móviles (MDM) basada en la nube para dispositivos Mac, iPad e iPhone en el lugar de trabajo.

Descubre más sobre Jamf Now

Mostrando 39 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Chris C.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/9/2019

"Great for Small Business Device Management"

Comentarios: I am incredibly happy with this system. I have met the developers, sales people, and other technical support teams while at the JAMF User Conference 2018 in Minneapolis before, and they are just a fantastic, honest, and high quality company. Their products are stable, reliable, and top notch.

Puntos a favor: I love that this software allows you to manage so many aspects of Apple devices. I have been a Jamf Pro admin for years, and when they offered Jamf Now for free for three devices, I was on board immediately. It allows you to set security policies from denying the use of a camera if you are in a sensitive area, to can a personal iCloud account be used on a business device. Setting WiFi profiles is easy, and enrolling the device is simple. This is a great solution for small business, churches, and even families that want to have a higher level of control of their devices than just Apple stock services.

Contras: After using the full capabilities of a full Jamf Pro system, there are many features that I would like to see integrated into their Now product. Jamf Now is not intended to be as complex and Jamf Pro is, but there a couple of things such as the ability to setup a WiFi profile to support connecting to an enterprise network. Right now you can only setup a PSK network. Not a big deal, but something that would be nice without having to upgrade you plan.

• Publicado el 26/9/2019
Helen H.
Assistant Director of Operations
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2019

"Jamf Now is a dream!"

Puntos a favor: Jamf Now walks you through connecting your Apple Business account with the Jamf Now MDM server. Since this is set up, we can unbox, unwrap, and power on a device that auto-enrolls into the Jamf Now MDM server. There’s no need to plug in and apply settings through Apple Configurator and risk users trying to delete installed profiles. Also- setting up the blueprints for your different devices and levels of access is so simple. It takes seconds to apply updated settings to a device.

Contras: I’ve had issues using the activation bypass code working correctly on a few devices. Not a huge deal, but annoying at the time. And locking of iPads once someone has turned it off and it’s in lock mode.

• Publicado el 15/8/2019
Partner
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/11/2017

"Been using Jamf|Now for more than a year (~75 devices)"

Comentarios: Automated security policy enforcement. Applications management via the VPP. Basic inventorying.

Puntos a favor: Highlights: Clean UI, easy to use, good price, and great customer support. Employees also like it because it doesn't feel too "big brother" compared to other products. Also, client software is necessary to install or run.

Contras: Missing some important (to us) features, but they're working on them. Our wishes include better notifications, a generic notes field, and the ability to configure the conditions under which a device is flagged as needing attention.

• Publicado el 20/11/2017
James B.
Director of Marketing
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/2/2021

"Excellent way to manage multiple Apple devices"

Comentarios: Jamf Now was the easy choice for our iOS MDM program and once I got the Apple Business Program set up and connected to Jamf Now, it was supper easy. I am in it every week now making additions and tweaks to my blueprints to help our end users. The fact that it can lock down so many of the areas that were security concerns for us was HUGE! I only have three apps loaded on each device, nobody will be streaming any music, checking any videos or social media or anythign else. They can access the files and apps I give them access to and that's it. Highly recommend working with Jamf Now!

Puntos a favor: This software is so user friendly once you figure out how to use it. I went form exploring MDM for Apple iOS devices to deploying over 30 iPads in two months.

Contras: There is a bit of a learning curve when you first start but their excellent support helps keep you on the straight and narrow. It is intimidating just thinking about how you could possibly mess up an expensive device but their FAQs and setup videos are indispensable.

• Publicado el 7/2/2021
Jared W.
Pilot/EFB Admin
Aerolíneas/aviación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2019

"Just Buy It"

Comentarios: My company had little management over 25 iPads. When I was hired as the iPad Admin, I knew that we had to do something to manage the devices and also protect our assets. After comparing several products jamf came out on top. It is easy to use, easy to manage and budget friendly. If you are looking for a solution look no further.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use
cost
design
overall look and feel
hands free deployment

Contras: At the lower tier we are currently enrolled in there aren't many diagnostic options.

• Publicado el 22/8/2019
Rick S.
Senior Geo-environmental Consultant
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/10/2019

"Easy and simple way to manage Apple devices in the workplace"

Comentarios: I can’t rate Jamf Now highly enough; it’s been the perfect solution for our small business to make deploying new devices easy and maintaining a robust management system for our clients.

Puntos a favor: Jamf Now made implementing Apple products into our small business really easy and very simple to manage for us, meaning that we don’t have to worry about spending ages setting up new computers when they arrive and can focus on the things that make the business successful. Jamf Now is really intuitive and user-friendly and everything from setting up email accounts, WiFi networks and user privileges can be done before the device even arrives at the office (or to a remote worker if delivered directly to them). Our staff can just turn on their device and it’s all set up & ready to go!

Contras: I honestly can’t think of any cons for Jamf Now; I can’t rate this service highly enough!

• Publicado el 21/10/2019
Manager, IT Operations
Seguridad informática y de redes, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/6/2019

"I Love Jamf Now"

Comentarios: We finally could kill our outdated Google spreadsheet once we deployed Jamf Now, and for that I am eternally grateful. We also had a couple of thefts in the months following deployment and were able to remotely wipe the machines.

Puntos a favor: Jamf is the industry leader for enterprise Mac management, and it's clear why. Deployment is simple and quick, and it does everything you would expect from a basic asset management application for (typically) much less than competitors. It's no Jamf Pro, but that's okay from a non-flagship product.

Contras: It is pretty simple as far as features go, and I would love it to inherit even just a little more from Jamf Pro.

• Publicado el 11/6/2019
Joevanne V.
IT Security Engineer
Bienes de consumo
  • Publicado el 7/2/2018

"Great product overall"

Puntos a favor: Jamf is very cost effective and extremely easy to roll out. Deployment of solution only took us half a day. The product has been a life saver and given us control over our Mac environment.

Contras: There have absolutely no issues with Jamf. I have used the solution at several different organizations and the product has been seamless to implement and issue free.

• Publicado el 7/2/2018
Brian B.
Manager of Information Systems
Administración educativa
  • Publicado el 11/10/2017

"Moved from Airwatch and have been very happy JAMF."

Puntos a favor: JAMF offers a great platform. It is easy to maneuver with little difficulty and train other staff as needed.

Contras: It can be costly, depending on the number of devices but willing to sacrifice cost for enhanced features, service and support.

• Publicado el 11/10/2017
Caryn T.
Technical Support Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/4/2017

"Great for small to midsize business"

Comentarios: I use Jamf Now to manage about 80 Macs. We love it for deploying App Store apps. I also like how I can require Filevault 2 which would otherwise be very difficult to enforce. We have also had computers stolen from our office before, so it's great to have the feature where we can remotely wipe them. And, whenever I have a question they are very responsive on the chat support.

Puntos a favor: I like the interface and also the support is great.

Contras: Sometimes app deployment from the App store is slow, or will come back with an error.

• Publicado el 14/4/2017
Joshua H.
Dispatch/IT
Biotecnología, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2019

"A Small Business Dream"

Puntos a favor: JamfNow has a intuitive, easy to navigate interface. It is relatively easy to find the functions I need, and it was easy to find resources online for things I couldn't figure out on my own.
Our business has the need to manage multiple iPads, which are used in the field. JamfNow gives us the security we need with company assets on potentially stolen property.
As far as I am aware it is the best software available for mobile device management becuase it is specifically designed to communicate with the core Apple operating system.

Contras: Absolute pain in the neck to set up. Quite a few calls into Apple Enterprise support, and the first iPad I tried to add to MDM got locked and had to be taken to the local Apple shop to be reset. However, once you set up the backend, adding new devices is easy. I was able to walk someone through the steps of adding an iPad to our company JamfNow over the phone.

• Publicado el 5/3/2019
Founder & Principal Consultant
Seguridad informática y de redes, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/5/2019

"Outstanding, Understandable MDM"

Comentarios: As an IT provider, I manage dozens of Apple device deployments. Jamf Now allows complete oversight of all devices in the organization from a single browser window.

Puntos a favor: Outstanding tools to deploy Apple devices securely within your organization. The platform is highly reliable and easy to understand; powerful enough for IT while understandable to the C-suite.

Contras: Inability to seamlessly upgrade to their more advanced product, Jamf Pro. But I know they're working hard to find a solution...!

• Publicado el 22/5/2019
Jorge F.
IT Manager
Plásticos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2019

"Great mobile device management"

Comentarios: I am very happy with it. The pricing per device on a monthly basis is just right.

Puntos a favor: I couldn't ask for anything better for an out of the box solution. It gives me the ability to manage all of our apple devices from the same panel. Provides inventory, blueprints and app management from one place.

Contras: The only thing that we can complain about is that there is less granularity on JAMFNOW compared to JAMF PRO. There are certain limitations that you run into but we are not ready to jump into a large contract for JAMF PRO for the smaller amount of devices that we manage versus an enterprise.

• Publicado el 9/11/2019
Neil P.
Financial Analyst
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/9/2019

"There is no step three!"

Comentarios: As the company has grown there was a need to manage the deployment centrally and Jamf Now has allowed this to happen at low cost to the business. Fortunately their team have been the biggest asset, on hand to answer any questions that we've had and it's allowed us to stay on stop without needing dedicated resource.

Puntos a favor: Simple and easy to use. As the company has grown there was a need to manage the deployment centrally and Jamf Now has allowed this to happen at low cost to the business. Fortunately their team have been the biggest asset, on hand to answer any questions that we've had and it's allowed us to stay on stop without needing dedicated resource.

Contras: It's perfect! Whenever there have been limitations, there was always support on hand to help!

• Publicado el 25/9/2019
Contractual Broadcast Engineer
  • Publicado el 21/7/2018

"Best way to deploy VPP tokens during your lunch hour"

Puntos a favor: I use JamfNOW for a Bushel of side clients that need to deploy VPP Token apps on iOS. This is a great low cost solution for small business.

Contras: linking Users appleID's for Token distribution is not as clean as I would like it but I can't really complain.

• Publicado el 21/7/2018