Opiniones de Carecenta

4.3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.4 /5

Sobre Carecenta

El software de CUIDADOS MÉDICOS Y NO MÉDICOS EN EL HOGAR incluye admisión, programación, cuidadores, EVV, SMS seguros, facturación electrónica, nómina y creación de informes.

Descubre más sobre Carecenta

Mostrando 21 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Shaun d S.
Business Owner
  • Publicado el 19/7/2018

"Amazing how this brought us out of the stone age into the now age"

Comentarios: HIPPA compliant. Built in security. Real time ETA because like most people, something else always comes up and letting them know how close their care giver is eases their mind. Being able to schedule our different employee types is a God send and remote clock in/out only helped streamline the business.

Puntos a favor: With close to 80 + full time and 30 part time/seasonal this platform really hit the mark. Built in background and immigration checks freed up the HR staff to focus more on recruiting. Real time tracking and ETA really helps especially when family members would sometimes be worried if they were actually on their way. Time in/out saves them time from having to come into office everyday to start their day.

Contras: It was a little rough to make heads or tails of the multiple "real time" reports. Then we hada few hiccups trying to integrate it into our AR/AP database.

• Publicado el 19/7/2018
Tural A.
Supervisor of Scheduling Department
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/1/2020

"Grow your business with Carecenta"

Comentarios: I have been working with Carecenta for over 5 years and it has tremendously increased my productivity, effectiveness and efficiency. Software is user friendly, simple to use and makes work life that much easier. Carecenta interface is modern, simple and effective. It provides users with all the tools necessary to operate at high level according with all the rules and regulations of DOH. It helps us to stay in compliance and generate more business for the company. Carecenta allows users to focus on the important task of providing best care to our patients, schedule and cover cases with the help of reports and gps availability search. Coordinators that use Carecenta have the peace of mind knowing employees have the option of clocking in and out or use GPS tracking log in to verify visits in real time. I highly recommend Carecenta to every agency that is looking to make the switch to better, more sophisticated software that will help the company grow, increase profit and at the same time keeping every aspect of operation in compliance. Carecenta users will be pleased to finally use software that is easy to use via desktop, laptop, tablet or through your smart phone. With Carecenta possibilities are endless.

Puntos a favor: Software interface is user friendly, little to none learning curve and it will increase use productivity, effectiveness and efficiency.

Contras: Carecenta does not have any flaws. I have not run into any problems while using this software. It has met all my needs as a user and as supervisor of scheduling department.

Tina M.
  • Publicado el 11/7/2019

"Carecenta Review"

Comentarios: They have swindled my small company out of a year of payments only not to hold up their end. The system is in no way user friendly and the support team can’t get the software working and won’t refund us. So we have no scheduling software! Paid for one, but having to use a spreadsheet! Huge language barrier!

Puntos a favor: Nothing, software and support are useless!

Contras: They fact they refuse to refund my small company after they failed to meet the contractual agreement

• Publicado el 11/7/2019
  • Publicado el 26/9/2016

"Carecenta saved our cashflow and time with electronic billing"

Comentarios: By using Carecenta I am able to see authorization for patience care faster. I am notified if there are any problems with compliance applying to any of my HHA’s and can quickly navigate to anther HHA to send out to the patience. The cloud based system allows me to view my HHA’s schedule from anywhere. Plan of care is now manageable because of Carecenta software. As long as I have internet access I can check to see that my HHA’s have completed all daily tasks. This insures me success for my agency.
This is really helpful.

Puntos a favor: Many hours of manual management were saved and redirected to growing our business. Our Carecenta WOW moment was in the first month of use. We quickly realized that our accuracy increased and our efficiency went up by 100%.

Contras: Carecenta is probably more sophisticated that we would need since we don't use all the skilled nursing part.

• Publicado el 26/9/2016
Ron D.
  • Publicado el 27/9/2016

"Great functionality, easy to use home care agency management software"

Comentarios: Being that my agency covers a seven state region, we work with many different insurance companies, so initially we had a lot of trouble finding a home health software that could handle our insurance and reporting requirements. The layout of Carecenta was so smooth and easy to follow. Everything we needed was right there. As Carecenta’s sales agent progressed with his demo I was more and more impressed. Everything was easier than the other system we were using. When he showed me their scheduling, I was sold. I never in my 12 years of running an agency have I ever encountered a software that is this efficient.

Puntos a favor: I can now stay in full compliance with the government in every state we cover by using Carecenta. Carecenta home care software has really made my agency more profitable.

Contras: Carecenta seems very simple to use, however, you still need training. They provide it as part of setup but you have to pay for it.

• Publicado el 27/9/2016
Abraham S.
Compliance Officer
  • Publicado el 4/4/2018

"A decent solution for a small Healthcare business"

Puntos a favor: Carecenta is reasonably priced if you are a small business that is filled to capacity. Customer service was always friendly, even if you didn't catch them at the time of your call, and they always call you back. The interface itself is user-friendly and easy to navigate for people who are not tech savvy.

Contras: The package we utilized at my previous job capped us at 100 patients total for Home Health Care and 50 patients total for Social Day Care. We had to renegotiate our entire contract in order to increase the maximum number of patients we were allowed to enter in the system. It was a hassle and they tried their best to make it painless for us. I always felt like they were pushing us to some kind of unlimited patient deal that would DEFINITELY reflect negatively in our monthly expenses.

• Publicado el 4/4/2018
Shaheer A.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2020

"User friendly software and it is very easy to use."

Puntos a favor: Its a user friendly software and its very easy to use.

Contras: Sometimes the software slows down and it takes time for loading.

• Publicado el 10/2/2020
Priscilla T.
  • Publicado el 1/10/2016

"Very happy with Carecenta"

Comentarios: We chose Carecenta because we needed an integrated scheduling, billing and payroll software, and then found that Carecenta enables us to be in compliance with state and federal licensing regulations with our employees as well. We then discovered that Carecenta has a map-based caregiver search feature. I couldn’t believe it. We actually have a system that makes our agency unstoppable.

Puntos a favor: While on boarding is always difficult and overwhelming when switching providers, the customer service representative was immensely helpful.

Contras: When we experienced any bumps in the road, as any agency does, the customer service team has always been prompt to answer questions, research any issues or special requests that we might have.

• Publicado el 1/10/2016
Mireya L.
Coordinator

"Excellent software"

Comentarios: I work with it on a Daily basis and its useful gets the job done and i dont have to be stress out.

Puntos a favor: Its easy to work with gets the work done at timely matter

Contras: Well as of now nothing i can say about the software

Camille C.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2018

"New Customer"

Puntos a favor: We are new to Carecenta software only a month into our experience. We signed our agreement with Carecenta based upon the ability to capture client/employee data for scheduling capabilities.

• Publicado el 19/2/2018
Molly R.
  • Publicado el 12/9/2015

"Software specifically made for home care and adult day care"

Puntos a favor: For almost 10 years, my company was using another software system that was costing us time and money because it could not meet our needs in nursing support for home care service. When we finally started using Carecenta, we were very impressed with its performance track record and rich functionality. It almost too good to be true - we save so much time on work tasks, it's incredible. Carecenta is very easy to use, and as a result, It took less than two hours to train our entire staff. It is the most advanced and powerful management and financial software for the home care industry.

Contras: I feel I could use a little more training than the 2 days Carecenta staff provided. There are some smart functions that are not obvious at the beginning and take a bit more time to get familiar with. I would recommend taking at least 4 session of training.

• Publicado el 12/9/2015
Jack S.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/6/2017

"Carecenta saves me time. Across the board: case coordination, scheduling, billing, payroll, etc"

Comentarios: Another plus is that it's really fun to work with this incredible cloud-based software. I can check on schedules from anywhere from home, or even in transit, solve any problems, find a replacement, etc. Carecenta constantly improves and upgrades its features. Just last week they've improved their visual HHA availability search on the map. I can see the differences in rates right there and mass-text or mass-email to all aids in the vicinity of my patient using a private text number and get their responses back on my own cell.

Puntos a favor: We have few hundred patients. We've tried HHA Exchange and ClearCare. The cost with them was beyond what we could afford. Carecenta on the other hand provides more services for less. For instance, we can bill Medicaid directly, which is not available through ClearCare. And, overall, it's much more user-friendly, easy to use and has more services. I like they've added skilled services now, which is also not available thu ClearCare, and much easier to use than the HHA Exchange.

• Publicado el 21/6/2017
Daniel D.
HR
  • Publicado el 12/1/2016

"Dependable and reliable home healthcare system"

Puntos a favor: Dealing with more than 500 home health aides on a daily bases, I needed a dependable home health software that I could use and trust. Carecenta has given me that. Carecenta has built in compliance checkpoints that makes it simple to stay in full compliance with the government. The maps integrated feature with real time data lets me view the location of my HHA’s. I can see instant authorization and notifications with Carecenta software. These features have increased my home health company’s efficiency. I’m really happy we finally switch to Carecenta.

Contras: I didn't like the wait for the demo. I hate to wait a few days instead of instant.

Jennifer L.
vice president

"Good software system"

Comentarios: Good and efficient

Puntos a favor: easy to access, login anywhere and anytime

Contras: with wifi u can login at any location you want

George B.
  • Publicado el 11/1/2016

"The best and easy to use software for home healthcare"

Puntos a favor: Carecenta has made EVV simple for my home healthcare agency. Now we can make sure that our HHA’s arrive at the correct location and that each patience receives the correct care based on their MD form. Carecenta has a unique interactive telephony system that allows me to view the actions of my HHA’s. With Carecenta’s latest technology, I can track the progress of each home health aide and the care of all patience’s. Carecenta home health software serves as an advocate to the home health industry.

Contras: The demo took some time to complete, but other then that nothing crosses my mind.

Katlin K.
  • Publicado el 7/4/2016

"The top notch of adult daycare software"

Comentarios: We run adult daycare facility and Carecenta is doing everything for us: scheduling, projecting meals, transportation, sign-in automation, electronic and paper billing and reporting.
Responsive support and customer service that makes updates and listens to feedback. Very good Help Desk documentation.
The dashboard with projected attendance and sign-in is very helpful. Great customer service that is there all the time and helps quickly resolve issues.
Top of the line technology. Seamless transitions between scheduling and billing. It talks minutes to do the entire week of billing for all 210 patients we have.
It's a loud-based software so I work on things from anywhere, office, home or on-the-go.

• Publicado el 7/4/2016
Daniel M.
  • Publicado el 12/1/2016

"It gets the job done!!"

Comentarios: We are a home health care agency that was doing everything manually. We did all of our billing, payroll, scheduling and reports, and it was always a mess. We lost tons of money each year, and didn't feel comfortable using certain software programs. Carecenta came across and in a search. We called the customer service, did the demo and were sold on it! The automated HR, payroll and billing feature really helped us get our agency back on track and stay there. Appointment validation has helped everyone, and we can now have better results with scheduling. E-billing and e-remittances has really helped us with time, and also with going green. This software for home healthcare has really paid off.

Megan J.
  • Publicado el 11/1/2016

"Amazing home healthcare program makes authorization fast and efficient!"

Comentarios: By using Carecenta I am able to see authorization for patience care faster! I am notified if there are any problems with compliance applying to any of my HHA's and can quickly navigate to another HHA to send out to the patience. Carecenta's cloud based system allows me to view my HHA's schedule from anywhere. By dialing in with the patience's phone, I can see what time my home health aide clocked in and what time they clocked out. I can even see what time each service task was completed. Plan of care is now more manageable because of Carecenta software!

Kevin H.
  • Publicado el 8/1/2016

"Excellent product ahead of its time!!"

Comentarios: I have been using Carecenta now for two years, I normally don't write reviews but Carecenta is simply the best software out there. The software has specific features for authorizations and employee compliance which makes scheduling an opened case easy.
It also gives me everything I need to stay in full compliance with the government. The system allows me to check schedules anywhere, even from my home. This software has helped me and I'm positive it will do the same for you.

• Publicado el 8/1/2016
Mary beth C.
  • Publicado el 5/3/2015

"Product does not live up to it's promise."

Comentarios: After struggling along with the product for several months, we discontinued using the product. We were never able to pull one reliable report from the software. We found numerous programing problems with the software. Tech support seem to be only one person.

• Publicado el 5/3/2015
Shayla M.
Executive Director
  • Publicado el 24/11/2015

"This software honestly has so much potential, but needs time to grow."

Puntos a favor: The possibilities of what the software can provide to home healthcare agencies.

Contras: The look and ease of the display of information makes the product somewhat easy to use.

• Publicado el 24/11/2015