Opiniones de Examination Online

4.3 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Examination Online

Most flexible training & assessment platform in the industry.

Descubre más sobre Examination Online

Mostrando 3 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Robert D.
  • Publicado el 21/3/2016

"Great customized program that fit our needs."

Comentarios: I really love what Galaxy Weblinks has done for our business. We were looking for a very customized program that we could keep changing and adjusting as we go. It's been a little over a year and we have been very happy with the results! It can be a little bit of struggle at times but that is mostly on our end because what we have wanted to implement, change and how complex those changes are. Even though we are always in the process of upgrading, Galaxy has always had superior customer service with us. Vijay and the rest of the team there have been extremely patient with us and I appreciate that more than anything else. In my opinion, if you don't have quality customer service you can't make this type of product/program work, and they certainly have exceptional customer service!

• Publicado el 21/3/2016
Aruna K.
  • Publicado el 9/3/2016

"Great online Examination platform. Simple, yet powerful"

Comentarios: The platform allowed us to easily manage our online tests with highly useful reports for both teachers and students. Students liked the modern user interface and the ability to retake exams. This saved us a lot of time by having one place where students could answer questions
and get immediate actionable feedback. I am confident that examination online can improve the students test taking skills and make teachers more productive.
I highly recommend anyone looking for either out of the box or customized Examination online platform. The makers of the product know exactly what they are doing and will deliver the best.

• Publicado el 9/3/2016
Wendy V.
  • Publicado el 14/11/2015

"Online testing center"

Comentarios: We have been using the online testing center since June 2015. Overall the system works pretty good, we have had some customers complain about the system timing out and mixing up questions out of order. We have also had some minor issues with incorrect dates on transcripts, mac users on safari have complained about the system not working very good for them but I believe the programmers have worked that out as we have not had any complaints recently. I do give the customer service team a five star due to the fact that every time we have an issue with the system, Abhinay responds in a timely matter and typically gets the issue resolved.
Overall, I would recommend this company.

• Publicado el 14/11/2015