Valoraciones medias

4.8/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9/5

Sobre Toggl Plan

Software de planificación de equipos simple que permite crear y administrar las tareas en una línea de tiempo. Gratis para hasta 5 personas. Disponible en la aplicación web + iOS.

Descubre más sobre Toggl Plan

Mostrando 40 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

David S.
Ingeniero de proyectos QA/QC
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/5/2020

"Excelente planificador de proyectos "

Puntos a favor: Su interfaz: sencilla, elegante e intuitiva. Curva de aprendizaje nula. Aplicación realmente útil para el seguimiento de proyectos relativamente complejos cuyas fechas varían frecuentemente.

Contras: Únicamente dispone de versión web. No está optimizado para dispositivos móviles.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Toggl Plan el 12/5/2020

Thank you for the kind review.
Regarding mobile, we're currently in the process of hiring a dedicated mobile person to bring our outdated Teamweek (our old name) app up to date with Toggl Plan and the many changes the tool has gone through.

• Publicado el 11/5/2020
Christopher H.
Artist / Designer
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/10/2019

"Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system."

Comentarios: I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

Puntos a favor: I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

Contras: My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

• Publicado el 24/10/2019
Linda R.
Design Lead
  • Publicado el 4/9/2019

"Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management"

Comentarios: It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

Puntos a favor: It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

Contras: It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task.

• Publicado el 4/9/2019
Lead Developer
Internet, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 12/4/2020

"Looking good - but not quite there yet"

Comentarios: It's been good. I used this as my go to planning app for projects and studies for around 3 months and it worked well. I still use it now when I need to plan for the long term and want to quickly calculate if I have enough person hours available. I am hoping a few more improvements will come in on the daily planning side, perhaps some more integrations, and I can get additional use out of the service.

Puntos a favor: This is a really cool app. It was great for planning my studies. I still use it occassionally for long term planning of projects. The drag and drop interface worked well. I liked the hour calculation.

Contras: I felt the mobile experience was lacking. It's amazing for long term planning, even weekly planning, but gets awkward when it comes to daily planning, or planning in fine detail for timetabling. It's great for regular arrangements, but gets messy when it comes to extraordinary events.

• Publicado el 12/4/2020
Clyde Q.
MD of division
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 18/6/2019

"Needs work but is excellent. "

Comentarios: Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

Puntos a favor: SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

Contras: No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 18/6/2019
Amy N.
NetSuite and Zone Advanced Billing Consultant
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/3/2020

"Just enough of the basics"

Comentarios: I always like the idea of a robust project management system, but they always get to be a job managing it that I tended to stop using them. This is the perfect mix of essential features with ease of use without the bells and whistles that become overwhelming in their nuance. Those are nice, I suppose if you have the time to spend ringing those bells and whistles. I do not. This is a very happy medium.

Puntos a favor: My favorite is the timeline. I love that I can manage tiles in typical board fashion and easily see how it lays on a timeline. In addition to that, milestones or holidays can be seen across timelines which is fantastic for keeping important dates visible across projects. And in addition to THAT, there is the Team timeline which is super helpful to see all of my stuff group together in one timeline and relative to the rest of my team.

Contras: Some times I have to refresh my screen for changes on the board to show up on the timeline, but that's not a deal breaker. Also, I wish I could set recurring tasks.

• Publicado el 4/3/2020
Jack R.
Architectural Assistant
Arquitectura y planificación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/9/2019

"Project Management for a creative industry "

Comentarios: Great, we have only been using Teamweek for a few days and its already improving our work flow and it so easy to get everyone up and running with it.

Puntos a favor: Think you have a great lead on the creatives market like ours, architects, as we need something visual to plan out work but simple and easily flexible to however we may plan our work flow. A lot of the other sites I checked out are very well built but also very focused on particular business model. Creative businesses like ours tend to float about somewhere around it all and we don't so much need a business strategy planner but we do need something fluid to let our individual and quite unique projects to grow in an understandable way.

Contras: There are a few areas of the software and mobile apps that need polishing and a few extra simple features that need adding but I am more than happy to act as a product tester.

• Publicado el 17/9/2019
Anita C.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 27/4/2020

"Simple, but effective"

Comentarios: There are a ton of project managers out there and I think I've tried just about all of them. As I noted earlier, it's just me and the clients I serve so I don't need a lot. But I do need an easy way to keep track of what I'm working on without feeling overwhelmed. Toggl Plan helps me stay focused on the "main thing" to get it done and move on to the next.

Puntos a favor: As a solo professional, I wear a lot of hats. This software will help you keep track of all of your "hats". It's simple - which means you can get up to speed quickly - and you can see what you need to do each day at a glance.

Contras: I wish this software had the ability to set up recurring tasks - and that it connected with Toggl's timer & invoicing app - but other than that I really can't think of anything else I'd want.

• Publicado el 27/4/2020
Šarūnas V.
Director/Structural engineer/Owner
Ingeniería civil, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/4/2020

"Great way to plan projects"

Comentarios: I had problems with planning workloads. Toggl Plan let me see our current situation and workload on each employee, and then better plan ahead.

Puntos a favor: I was looking for similar product for a while. It's easy to use, has all the features I need and, of course, looks great.

Contras: I havent't tested it that much. But I also use Toggl timer, and if I could merge the info on both of them it would be great! Now I just have to put projects in both of these apps and use one for tracking time we work on a project, and other for planning our workloads.

• Publicado el 20/4/2020
Miguel M.
Applications Engineer
Automatización industrial, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2020

"Great visualization of roadmap and timelines for projects and/or teams"

Comentarios: Great product. Easy to use. Good price for all features. It seems it is supported by a good dynamic team, and the product keeps improving.

Puntos a favor: Toggl Plan (formerly known as Teamweek) is a very easy tool to understand and use. It offers a simple, yet clean an powerful visualization of tasks, projects and teams. The Toggl team is constantly updating the web app and including new features, which is great. Also, the possibility of seeing the timeline in different views (project, vs people, vs segments) and with different zooms in time (week, month, 3 months, annual) is also very good.

Contras: In general me and my colleagues are very happy with Toggl plan and we do not see any major disadvantages. We would like that there are more integrations to calendars available. Also maybe a direct integration to Jira and Confluence from Attlasian.

Brent C.
Team Lead, IT Field Services
Aerolíneas/aviación, 10,001+ empleados

"My Team"

Comentarios: Many people going in many different directions, doing many different things. This was the easiest way to stay on top of who is doing what/where.

Puntos a favor: How easy it is to quickly review where each team member is, with a high level view of what they are working on.

Contras: There are times when I will click, my view will change form seeing the team to seeing a single individual and I've not figured out how to easily get back to seeing the team view.

Sandy V.
Marketing Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/4/2020

"Toggle Plan - Easy and Simple - Serves the purpose"

Comentarios: This product is the most simple and easy to use tool for planning my projects. I have used and tested a lot of different tools but TogglePan works the best.

Puntos a favor: The ease to add tasks and sharing feedback via comments works great. I really like the icebox feature to store everything that pops up in my mind and which i can always go back to, to see what my brainwaves have been.

Contras: I would like the DONE tasks to be out greyed together with the done icon.
The IN PROGRESS icon i do not like and i think that might be a more splashing colour.
The mobile app is still in the old TEAMWEEK version (which i have used for 3 years already), this should be transfered to Toggle Plan.
I do not like the horizontal week overview in the mobile app...i rather would like to see that in portrait.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Toggl Plan el 4/5/2020

Hey Sandy,

Thank you for your kind review! Our team is super happy to hear that you've found value in our product. We wanted to clarify a few things brought up in your review.

You're right, when you mark a task as "Done" and it fades, the icon still keeps its original appearance. However, there's a workaround if you prefer not to see the emojis you can change or remove the emojis in Plan Board views (just click on the emoji icons in column headers). Same applies to the "In-progress" icon these can be changed.

Regarding the mobile app, we're currently in the process of hiring a dedicated mobile person to bring the app up to date with the many changes our tool has gone through.

Hope this helps!

• Publicado el 30/4/2020
Kelly H.
Creative Design Specialist
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/7/2019

"Intuitive design, great value, and terrific customer support"

Comentarios: We have implemented Teamweek to keep track of the many projects we take on. The format is easy for all to use and it's great to see everyone on one page. Beautiful interface, intuitive design, and ease of navigation make Teamweek the best project management application we've worked with!

Puntos a favor: Teamweek provides an intuitive interface that we find very helpful when viewing multiple projects for a 3-month period. Color-coding and project details are very handy when we have multiple people working on a similar project. The customer service is fast and truly helpful. You get a real live person! We LOVE Teamweek!

Contras: The only con is I wish you could see an entire year for a team that has 5 or less employees, but that's it!

• Publicado el 3/7/2019
Managing Director
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/11/2019

"Great functionality - good pricing"

Comentarios: It has been very easy to setup our new project and start adding various activities and assigning timelines and people. I would recommend this to any team starting a project.

Puntos a favor: The visual representation of team availability in combination with the ability to attach various kinds of information to tasks. Also, the collaboration potential by being able to share information with third parties.

Contras: I have not singled out a negative aspect of the software yet besides the fact that the gantt view becomes too crowded with too many tasks and many people in the team. Maybe it should have more view types.

• Publicado el 8/11/2019
Abel M.
Teacher
Animación, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"Abel's Review"

Puntos a favor: It is easy to work with and plan the animation film production for my students

Contras: Printing should be MUCH better. It makes all sense to print the plan in a full row.
My students usually tries to get to toggle platform, which is another thing. Toggle Plan is not a nice name.

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Volunteer
Aprendizaje en línea, 13-50 empleados

"Best Plan Ever"

Comentarios: Planning is much simpler with Toggl Plan. It integrates well two important views of the tasks' organization. It is easy to share a view mode and keep a record of tasks completeness. I may be wrong but it looks like the bar that indicates late delivery on Gantt was replaced by an icon status, which is the link with the columns in Kanban indeed. This has taught me a better planning practice, however, I missed a way to measure my performance because I can't see my working pace.

Puntos a favor: It can easily switch between Kanban (board view) and Gantt (timeline view), allowing the understanding of different nuances of the project planning. Also, the scroll works very well on the timeline view, since we only need to hold "shift" while scrolling to go forward and backward throughout the dates. The drag feature with multiple tasks is awesome too.

Contras: Sometimes the page loading time takes so long. Sometimes the tasks duplicate while dragging the activities on bulk edit mode. And there isn't a horizontal scrollbar, and I don't think intuitive to hold "shift" to scroll for both sides. I took a while to find it out. At last, milestones could be integrated to external calendars.

Shahera O.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/8/2019

"Intuitive and functional"

Comentarios: Being new to project planning /management I was a little overwhelmed with all the options out there. Teamweek provides a simple and functional solution to newbies such as myself. I cannot recommend it enough as a project management tool

Puntos a favor: - Easy to figure out
- View and manage plans at a glance
- Easily change and shift tasks - drag and drop functionality is spot on
- Customizable for OCD categorization freaks (me)
- Icebox - great option for long term planning

Contras: - To Do list (Just an idea but if this can work with Google Keep I would worship at the altar of Teamweek)
- High contrast mode - not sure that the designs and backgrounds make sense unless they are customizable to provide a further level of categorization
- Daily emails - this hasn't been such a useful functionality for me

• Publicado el 19/8/2019
Marek G.
CTO
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/3/2020

"Free trial with Toggl plan"

Comentarios: After testing the trial we are 50:50 decided to use this software. Values for many is average and there are better services of this kind for such money they ask for.

Puntos a favor: Even the software is quite new there were not bugs and it was running smoothly. The UI is straightforward and it meets our requirements in like 90%. We think some new functionalities will come over the course of time.

Contras: The price seems to me quite high comparing it to some another products of similar kind. Mainly this is because there is not much functionality at the moment.

• Publicado el 27/3/2020
Chris D.
Chief of Ideas
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018

"Super visual team planning tool"

Puntos a favor: I love that you can see what all the team has on their plates with all of their clients/projects. Most project management tools don’t have that.

Contras: I love it just from a team tool that doesn’t take too much time to use. The account people want to have more places to track the details of the projects

• Publicado el 30/11/2018
Intern
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Better than other calendar software"

Comentarios: It allows you to share your calendar with others you work with, allowing you to easily schedule times for meetings or other activities. Definitely beneficial to have everyone's calendars as an entrepeneur when you're not using a business-provided software such as Outlook.

Puntos a favor: Very intuitive software which is something that is important to me. Just decided recently to check this out when I saw it advertised and it's a very nice software and very easy to use. Essentially just a calendar app that allows you to share with other people.

Contras: There is nothing to dislike about this software, in my opinion. Very user friendly and no nuances.

• Publicado el 3/4/2019
Stacey R.
Graphic designer
  • Publicado el 8/6/2019

"Love Teamweek"

Comentarios: Very positive experience using Teamweek.

Puntos a favor: I love Teamweek! It is a great project management tool. I love having an easy overview of all my current projects and their due dates.

Contras: I wish the time wasn’t in military time. That’s my only complaint.

• Publicado el 8/6/2019
Allie W.
Product Owner
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

"Toggl Plan is great!"

Puntos a favor: The thing I like most about toggl plan is how visual it is and incredibly simple to use. I use it for overall planning and coordinating high level efforts of our team overtime, but with their recent upgrades and updates, it could also be used for detailed workflows and other day to day tasks.

Contras: For a long time I was using Toggl as a standalone tool, not integrating it with any others. But now that they have improved their integrations and also added the board style views, I will probably change the way I use it.

Isabella C.
Digital Strategist
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

"Handy weekly planning"

Comentarios: It's easy to understand what me and my colleagues are supposed to do during a working week.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and clear schedule for weekly planning

Contras: There is nothing I do not like about Teamweek

Iago D.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/5/2020

"The best freemium planner for projecto"

Puntos a favor: It combines a lot of great and easy features to use in a clean view.

Contras: I miss a MS Project integration (import/export feature)

Alan R.
Producer
  • Publicado el 27/8/2019

"Good software, can be frustrating."

Puntos a favor: I love that you can see the whole team's tasks and change them on the go. It's easy to plan a project until the last deadline and see the process of the ongoing project.

Contras: It can be slow sometimes and some of the functions could be improved. It sometimes freezes and sometimes when you scroll, the loading of the previous weeks takes quite a bit of time. Also I liked the old task view more, since it was easier to modify and it didn't take up the whole screen.

• Publicado el 27/8/2019