Valoraciones medias

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8/5

Sobre Lessonly

Lessonly es el software de capacitación utilizado por más de 1 500 000 equipos para traducir importantes conocimientos de trabajo en lecciones que aceleran la productividad.

Descubre más sobre Lessonly

Mostrando 126 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Romay zuleima F.
Docente Agregado
  • Publicado el 12/6/2018

"Excellent tool of training"

Comentarios: Organization of classes for training teachers

Puntos a favor: For the course of educational training, the tool is very usefulness and allows to share videos and projections of images dynamically

Contras: The cost is a little bit high and the explanation for the functioning results something complicated

• Publicado el 12/6/2018
Maija P.
Operations Associate
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2020

"Good concept, not so useful for managing large numbers of learners"

Puntos a favor: I like that Lessonly allows our company to create custom training modules that can be sent out to our network.

Contras: I wish that Lessonly had more user-friendly reporting of completed assignments. Our team monitors completions by regions, with different managers being responsible for learners in different areas of the country, yet there is not a convenient way of sorting completions by location on the platform - one must manually enter the location for each user, then download the reports as a spreadsheet in order to sort by the location field. Sending invitations is also far too manual of a process - needing to type in the name of each learner (as opposed to being able to auto-invite by location or date added) is tedious and can be problematic when two users have the same name but only one needs to be sent an invitation. There's no additional information, such as email address, available in the invite flow to easily differentiate users. Also, many of our learners have reported that the navigation of lessons is not the most convenient. When reviewing previously completed modules, the navigation menu is limited, forcing them to click through numerous pages in order to get to the one they wish to review. As an admin, I also found the chat box that pops up in the corner every time I visit the site to be annoying, with no option to permanently disable it.

• Publicado el 3/2/2020
Product Education Lead
Internet, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/12/2017

"Simple, basic LMS."

Comentarios: It was a simple, easy way for us to scale learning for our quickly growing organization. That being said, it feels like we grew faster than Lessonly was able to keep up with, so now we're looking for a more robust LMS that will provide more flexibility as we become more sophisticated in how we're approaching education as a company.

Puntos a favor: The interface is clean, and lessons are relatively easy to create. Because it has such a minimalist design, there were very little extra work needed to make it look nice and enticing for our team to use.

Contras: They've only just now begun to add support for SCORM, relying solely on their built in editor for awhile. The customer support team is responsive, but very few changes or updates seem to be made from user feedback. It also felt as though substantial updates to the app were few and far between. This was disappointing, to say the least.

• Publicado el 5/12/2017
Olivia C.
Member Onboarding Rep
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Super user friendly"

Comentarios: We launched a new training program with Lessonly. Their onboarding with us was excellent - super supportive and patient with our long decision making process. Their customer support is super responsive and great to work with.

Puntos a favor: Really easy to build lessons without a lot of technical know-how. It is quick to get content in, publish, and assign out to users.
The interface is very clean and self-explanatory to use.

Contras: Some of their texts options are limited (colours, sizing).
You can't copy and paste whole sections of content from one course to another easily.

• Publicado el 6/2/2020
Jessica H.
Marketing Manager
Seguros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/1/2020

"Excellent e-learning platform"

Puntos a favor: Lessonly allows us to share content externally with teams that sell our products in an easy and fun way. Not only people can learn about our products but they can also receive extra tips and training. This is important for us to maintain great working relationships with our external partners. We also use Lessonly internally to ensure our staff stay up-to-date with industry compliance requirements.

Contras: There is nothing I don't like. The tool is excellent and the customer success team amazing!

• Publicado el 2/1/2020
Ariell C.
cx associate
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"Great Product!"

Comentarios: In the almost year I've been using it I've found it very easy and useful. I honestly have no complaints.

Puntos a favor: It makes for quick training sessions and allows individuals to self serve. Working in customer service we don't always have time for everyone to be together at the same time for an update or training refresher. But we can all find 10-20 minutes to complete a lessonly applied to us.

Contras: There is nothing that has really proven to be a problem. The search option is helpful, the layout makes sense, the features are easy to use and find. LOVE IT!

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Kevin C.
Business Operations
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"A fantastic CMS"

Comentarios: Overall, Lessonly is a great tool for pushing content to internal teams.

Puntos a favor: - Very easy to use as a user and an admin
- Lots of functionality to ensure the content is engaging to the user (embedded files, videos, gifs, etc.).
- Interactive quiz functionality is great to ensure not only engagement, but absorption of the material.

Contras: Not too many cons come to mind. With a lot of content, comes natural organizational issues, which are not solvable in the most intuitive way.

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
Brian C.
Financial Advisor
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2020

"Great to Disseminate Information"

Comentarios: Overall, I like the tool. We have also used it to qualify for continuing education credits for certain certifications.

Puntos a favor: I like my company's use of Lessonly, they will send out compliance and HR information. At the end of the presentation there is a check for understanding. You can always go back to Lessonly to review the completed items. This is great!

Contras: There is nothing I dislike about Lessonly. It is very easy to use and is a good place to store important, but not daily data.

• Publicado el 5/2/2020
Caleb O.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/3/2019

"Lessonly review"

Comentarios: with Lessonly, I can easily train my business team and collaborate with them on useful contents.

Puntos a favor: It is very easy to create teachable contents using Lessonly. Lessonly provides me and my team with a powerful learning system coupled with advanced coaching functionalities.

Contras: The dashboard needs to be jazzed up a little bit with more customization features for contents.

• Publicado el 26/3/2019
Customer Success Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/1/2020

"Lessonly Review"

Comentarios: Lessonly is a great tool for teachings and trainings, and these can be made quickly and easily.

Puntos a favor: Lessonly is a great tool to use for trainings, when you are unable to do an in person training. You can customize with photos and quizzes to make the trainings more fun and pleasing to the eye

Contras: The site can be a little slow at times, but there aren’t too many downsides other than that.

• Publicado el 4/1/2020
Ruben V.
Head of Training
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2016

"Lessonly is the most intuitive LMS out there!"

Comentarios: Due to the growth of our company, we needed a Learning Management System (LMS) that would help onboarding all the new hires. Before we used a powerpoint presentation, but that wasn't maintainable nor scalable since we have multiple offices around the world. That's why we started looking for a web-based LMS that was very easy to work with, both for the administrator creating content as for the users doing the online courses and quizzes. And if possible with a very simple yet slick design. After some research we found Lessonly and it checked all the boxes. And now we are not using Lessonly just for onboarding new hires, we are also using it to train existing employees. Each department within Bynder has a specific team member that creates lessons and quizzes. Since it is soo simple to create / edit content, my life as an administrator maintaining it is also very easy. Every day I receive an email with all the lessons that have been completed by our colleagues. But I also receive notifications if some colleagues have missed their deadline. Last thing I would like to point out is the great service we get from our Client Experience Manager. Whenever I send an email, I always get a reply within a few hours. When I ask a question, I always get an answer. Or sometimes even better, an instant solution! When I request a conference call, my client Experience Manager is always available to catch up, discuss the feedback I have received from our new hires (who are very enthusiastic about our online Training Centre) and talk about new road map features. Several times I came up with suggestions that later I could explain in detail to their VP of Product - everything to make their product better and therefore my experience. That is the kind of company we like to do business with!

Puntos a favor: - Easy to create content for administrators / creators
- Very intuitive to work with for new hires
- Web-based so changes in lessons made are updated automatically
- Overview of all users who did (not) complete their lessons
- Automatic email reminders for uncompleted lessons
- Great service from Client Experience Manager

Contras: The dashboards with information and statistics about who is assigned to which lesson and which user has still lessons open are available, yet they could be more advanced based on our personal preferences. I have been informed this is on the roadmap so I am really looking forward to that.

• Publicado el 13/11/2016
Customer Support Representative
Ropa y moda, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/5/2019

"The Goldilocks of LMS Software"

Comentarios: Before committing to Lessonly, I looked into quite a few LMS solutions. I found this to be the perfect middle ground in terms of price and features. It's really suited for a smallish (under 50 employees company), though I believe they have other plans for larger businesses or teams. Beyond just features, I couldn't be happier with their support. I never found their sales team be pushy which is always a wonderful bonus. They also have quite a few meetup events with company reps which I'm a big fan of.

Puntos a favor: -From the pitch to implementation, their support was fantastic. They really helped to make sure this would suit our needs and after signing the contract, they followed up to set up a few meetings to make sure we fully understood how to use it to its full capacity. -It's extremely straightforward and easy to use for both administrators and learners. It was so simple I felt like I was missing something, but they assured me that wasn't the case :) -It offers a lot of information and lessons on how to actually train and improve your training process at no additional cost. This has proven to be a really invaluable resource and has improved our training program and saved time in developing it. -I love that it integrates with Zendesk.

Contras: -I wish it allowed for some more customization or formatting variation. -Though you can easily embed videos, you can't host them through Lessonly. We knew this going in so it obviously wasn't a dealbreaker, but it would be nice. -As an administrator, I really wish it was possible to create a grading key. I find I create a lot more multiple choice quizzes because it's just too hard to grade written answers.

• Publicado el 16/5/2019
Melina P.
Training & Education Manager
Construcción, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2016

"Great Solution for Online Training"

Comentarios: We use Lesson.ly to help provide training to all of our employees; however, it has been most helpful to train our field staff who we do not see in the office that often. We are able to provide information to this group and ask them a few questions to attach accountability to them for knowing or being aware of policy changes, common issues in the field, and safety topics. We are also planning to offer blocks of training to new employees based on their position in the company to assist in orientation and beyond.
I would also like to comment on the customer support. I like that I can send one of my reps a quick email to describe an issue I'm having and I get a fast response. I don't think I've ever waited more than an hour... usually it is just a few minutes. I appreciate that.

Puntos a favor: Flexibility to train on any topic, technical support, contact with my rep, feel like I am a partner and not one of many customers

Contras: I would like to have more capabilities like on PowerPoint to jazz up the lessons (colorful backgrounds, effects, etc.).

Meagan M.
Head of CX
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/7/2018

"What did I do with my life before Lessonly?"

Comentarios: if you have anyone in your company that's remotely-based, lessonly is a godsend. so easy, very fair pricing, and wonderful support/CSMs. two thumbs up!

Puntos a favor: constantly improving (been with them for 1.5 years and they constantly release new features), love that their decisions are research-based and some of their workforce are academics who have studied learning/teaching techniques. SO EASY to just write a lesson... adding people is easy, managing teams is easy (especially with the upgraded version, you can "hide" irrelevant lessons from separate teams). recently improved search and UI of the learning library was much appreciated. you can embed gifs, images, videos, sound clips, etc into lessons to make it as interactive as possible. our CSM is always around to help with 1:1 advice and the general support team is wonderful as well!

Contras: creating and managing tags leaves something to be desired - just not as intuitive as other parts of the platform. otherwise i still yeard for an easier way to manage lessons, something VISUAL like a tree or flowchart to quickly understand what lessons exist under what paths/teams - that's pretty minor though and not nearly a dealbreaker

• Publicado el 16/7/2018
Diane W.
Formación profesional y coaching, Trabajador autónomo

"eLearning made simple"

Comentarios: With Lesson.ly's intuitive platform anyone can create engaging online learning. Their built-in styles give you the most desired editing functions -- for example, callouts and having images that the learner simply clicks to enlarge. You can create content quickly and collaboratively without worrying about formatting or authoring tools. As an instructional designer, I especially appreciate being able to deliver small chunks of material. It means that learners aren't waiting for a full course in order to get training. It makes keeping content up to date isn't a huge project. And it encourages learners to take and retake lessons when they need them. However, having a lot of smaller lessons as opposed to fewer large courses makes working with the catalog a little challenging. I've needed to rethink how to structure and manage content. It still feels a little clunky, and I think a large catalog may prove difficult. However, Lesson.ly has also been making improvements. And that brings me to my last point. The Lesson.ly team is fantastic. They are invested in your success, and it shows in everything they do. When you are working in the platform, they are just a click away. They listen. And they follow through. If you're looking to build out informal or subscription types of learning, I definitely recommend trying out Lesson.ly.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use.
Great support.

Contras: Content catalog is a bit clunky. With lots of small lessons, it's hard to visualize what is in the catalog.

Lead Software Test Automation Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/9/2018

"Good for remote teams onboarding"

Comentarios: We started to spend 60%! less time on remote teams onboarding, so it's got easier to adjust out business to changing technology demands.

Puntos a favor: Out onboarding plan had been a difficult to manage Excel spreadsheet for a long time.
Eventually, I was able to persuade management to use some more appropriate solution.
We compared Lessonly vs WorkRamp and lessonly was the winner because of more reach features set.
Thanks to feature that allow to track trainers activity, we were able to motivate experienced employees to create a number of training materials (most of people were able to use the app right away, without any training) and reward top performers.

Contras: Some of trainers reported they experienced formatting issues when creating complex training materials.

• Publicado el 9/9/2018
Sarah M.
  • Publicado el 15/11/2016

"Easy to use, incredibly effective"

Comentarios: I've used Lesson.ly for about 6 months now, and am very happy with it. We have teams of contractors who perform services on behalf of our company, and Lesson.ly has made it easy for us to create content, send it out in a digestible way, and then monitor compliance. I do think the software lacks a few bells and whistles that would truly make it amazing, but what they lack in tech features they make up for in customer support. Their team is always willing to go above and beyond to help us figure something out or find a workaround.

Puntos a favor: Lesson and course format for content creation, referenceable content in a "learning library" format, easy to monitor compliance, easy to create content.

Contras: Admin dashboard could use some improvement and more wiki functionality. I would also like a bit more customization in terms of formatting the content.

Keenan S.
Product Education Lead
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2016

"Easy to use with a great support team."

Comentarios: We looked at a few tools to help us provide better training to our new hires and existing employees. None were as easy to use and nicely designed as Lessonly. The user experience is our main priority, and that's where Lessonly has a huge leg up over their competition. There are some features we'd like to have, and we've had an opportunity to share our feedback during the entire sales/onboarding process. We even had a chance to share feedback directly with members of their leadership team. Everyone has been friendly, responsive, and seem to genuinely care about our overall experience. Their customer support has been top-notch as well. Extremely helpful and speedy in their replies. Recently, a bug I submitted was fixed within hours, with a nice follow up email to confirm. So where certain features lack, they make up for in a great experience. I feel like I can trust them to keep improving their software.

Puntos a favor: UI/UX design. Customer service.

Contras: Would love a more intuitive experience navigating around the gradebook or managing existing lessons. PDF export of grade data is also something we'd love to see.

Aaron L.
Learning and Development Specialist
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

"Simplify your e-learning!"

Comentarios: As a user of several large LMS systems, most recently one from Oracle, I constantly lamented the fact that I was spending more of my time managing and learning their HUGE system than I was thinking about the impact of the learning material I was creating. When my learners told me they "just wanted to know what they had to do" I wasn't able to act on that feedback and make learning easier within the bounds of the LMS world. It was just more difficult than it was worth. Lesson.ly has been a breath of fresh air for me! It has less features than an LMS (on purpose) because they have realized that if the learning isn't simple, the learner won't want to engage with it. I highly recommend checking them out if you want to simplify your learning strategy and increase your employee's productivity and on-the-job confidence.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use and helpful service team.

Contras: I have to use a lot of other software to manipulate images, videos, etc...because Lesson.ly doesn't include much in the way of content or design within the software.

Team Lead, Business Development Representatives
201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/7/2018

"Amazing product for employees!"

Comentarios: Training new hires and tenured employees. Testing employee company/product knowledge.

Puntos a favor: I use this product for all my new hires and sometimes tenured employees for additional training. The ability to built lessons within different paths is perfect for staying organized and making many different trainings to use continuously. I love that I am able to track my employee's progress within each path too, as well as the ability to test them on their knowledge.

Contras: The technical aspects of moving lessons from path to path is a bit long and could be made easier, maybe a couple of shortcuts could be made to make it a quicker process.

• Publicado el 12/7/2018
Team Lead, Business Development Representatives
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/3/2019

"Lessonly is a Lifesaver"

Comentarios: I am a sales manager and I use Lessonly almost every day. I build lessons to review sales best practices and to test their knowledge. I also use the video recording feature for the reps to record their elevator pitches or any role playing scenarios.

Puntos a favor: -Ability to make lessons to review best practices
-Video recording for sales pitches
-Quizzes and test over sales training
-Continued training

Contras: Needs to fix a couple of bugs with copy and paste feature, but other than that it is great!

• Publicado el 18/3/2019
Adjunct English Instructor
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/1/2019

"Lessonly Works!"

Comentarios: Lessonly works very well for our training systems. Our information is updated/can change a lot so being able to easily go into a lesson to update is a benefit. Lessonly also provides 'house' lesson/guides for it's administrators including tips on when to put information into video, what might work best content-wise or how much content. This is very useful for those creating lessons for the first time.

Puntos a favor: Your can add videos, images, and quizzes to the lessons on any slide. You can create lesson paths which clump certain lessons into one flow. You can track when employees begin and end lessons, and the 'grade' they get for each lesson (if you have quizzes in lessons).

Contras: Can be cumbersome to add a new administrator for auditing the lessons if there are a ton of lessons, as it seems you can only add an editor one lesson at a time.

• Publicado el 17/1/2019
Matt B.
Education & Safety Administrator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2016

"A great platform for employee learning"

Comentarios: Working with the Lesson.ly team has been fantastic. They are incredibly responsive to customer needs and concerns. They have helped me through every step of the development and roll-out process. Lessons are incredibly easy to build. They are also rolling out new features frequently. I've really enjoyed developing my content and sharing it with my employees. They've also enjoyed a new format for learning - one where they're not listening to me lecture all the time! Not SCORM compatible, but that's the only major inconsistency with other LMS platforms. I recommend Lesson.ly, especially for small education departments like me!

Puntos a favor: Lessons are easy to build. They frequently add new content for free. It is reasonably priced for small organizations. The staff is incredibly responsive and helpful. It works well with a lot of content which can be embedded.

Contras: Not SCORM compliant - this is common to other LMS platforms. Also, the gradebook could use some more views - but they're working on it!

Learning & Engagement Manager
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2019

"Very Easy to Learn and Implement"

Puntos a favor: I never had any formal training, but was able to pick this up quickly and easily - that is the sign of great, easy to use software. Customer service is quick to respond and VERY helpful as well which is lovely.

Contras: More ability to do things in bulk (bulk upload, bulk tag) would make an easy to use software even easier to use!

• Publicado el 2/4/2019
Happiness Engineer
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/8/2019

"Makes learning quick and simple"

Puntos a favor: I love that progress is saved across lessons and completion is tracked. Wanting to have every lesson available from the company completed is almost like a game. You don't want to stop running through courses so you can keep up your 100% completion rate. Quizes at the end, interactive lessons are nice little bonuses.

Contras: The dashboard is a little weak for discovery and the search is presented in a manner that results in 1 lesson producing many search results.

• Publicado el 9/8/2019