Sobre ePortal EU

ePortal: software de control y percepción de la energía para empresas. ¡ePortal es tu herramienta para aumentar el rendimiento energético de tu empresa!

Descubre más sobre ePortal EU

Atención al cliente
4.8
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

ePortal EU tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 6 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (6)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ePortal EU antes?

Filtrar opiniones (6)

Christophe E.
Bélgica

Energy Monitoring Software ePortal

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We were looking for a solution to monitor our energy consumption. We contacted ePortal and they were very helpful solving our problem. The app is very user-friendly and does what it promises.
The software might not be for everybody but i would defenitely recommend contacting the helpdesk and find out if it fits your needs.
We are happy with the experience.

Respuesta de ePortal

hace 7 años

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Joris V.
Group Energy Manager en Bélgica
Fuente de la reseña

Open EMS system, ideally for installation in multi-sites, user-friendly energy dashboards

4 hace 7 años

Comentarios: -allows connection to different types of energy meters either via datalogger or PLC/SCADA system
-user-friendly dashboards allowing to measure energy impact of specific projects implemented, detection of anomalies, peak consumption etc
-easy to create customize reports (going back into historic data)
-easy to integrated with other systems (eg BMS systems)
-ISO 50001 proof system
-excellent customer service and hands on support

David T.
Data Analyst en Bélgica

Straight forward software!

4 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have been using ePortal for a few months now to analyze incoming energy invoices and compare them with my budgets and actual consumption. I'm amazed by the way this software works instinctively, following the needs of the user!
The dashboards with my personalized graphs are easy to use and the reports are also doing a great job. Maybe the default colors of the graphs could have been better, but I'm able to change these to my own preferences.
In short: a very straight forward software, with everything you need and nothing you don't need.

Respuesta de ePortal

hace 7 años

Thanks for the review, we are doing our best to satisfy our customers!

Steven D.
Business Developer en Bélgica

Great cooperation!

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Emaze and ePortal are working together now for a few years to make this software the best on the market. By exchanging experiences on energy consultancy and fine-tuning ePortal to keep its high performance, we are looking forward to see how this software will develop in the future!

Koen R.
Energy Consultant en Rumania
Fuente de la reseña

ePortal is a very useful tool and easy to use.

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: As an energy consultant, I'm promoting ePortal to all my clients. The software makes it possible to compare the energy consumption with a budget in a very easy way. My clients can also see the energy consumption of different locations. It is also very easy to use.

Koen V.
energy manager en Bélgica

Perfect integration with BMS

5 hace 7 años

Comentarios: As a BMS-provider, we make use of the functionalities of ePortal for monitoring the measured data. The software is easy to use and straight forward. You don't too many clicks to see what you want.